Luffy x isakai Girl

By Kilava1231

You are transported into the world of one piece. Right on HIS ship. Monkey D. Luffy. What awaits? What is you... More

Name Drop
Non-Expectations
Under the Night Sky
Skip - A Small Gesture
Sick
Whoops
Aftermath
Training
Night Duty
Fears
The Next Morning
Catalyst
Timing
Timing (part 2)
Rhythm
Connection
Just Like Normal
Strawberries
Hope
Want
Hurt
Heal
Reminiscence
Stitches off!
Feelings
Here
Now
Simple
Battle
Sabo
Jingle Bells
Presents!
Shimmer
Four letter word
So much
Breakfast
The Crew
Home is Where...
No
οΏΌShrink
Shrink (part 2)
Peace
Just Two More Days
Day 1
Motel
Day 2
Arrival
Bonfire
Wasted
Day 3
Not a Second Thought
Alone at Last
Day 3: Evening
Arcade!
Day 4
Reconnect
Day 4: night
Day 5
The park
Day 5: Sunset
Day 5: Bar
Designated Driver
Day 6: Split
Day 6: Shadow
Day 6: Jean
Instinct
Day 6: Escapades
Special
Day 7
Day 7: A little longer
Day 8
Day 8 (part 2)
Spill
Day...?
Endure
Survive
Day 11
Day 11: Let go
Day 11: Bon Voyage
Day 12: Home
Banquet!!!
Nightmare
Let Her Sleep
Jealous Bug
Boa
Chat
The Captain's Seat
Tell me
J burgers
Law
Mission: Crush Interference
The crushing guilt
Embrace It
Comfort
Cure
Wake Up!
Shower
Land Ho!
Rainforest Island
Gut Wrenching
Sorry
Sorry (Part 2)
Uncomfortable
Unfamiliar
Moving Forward
Familiar
He Likes You
Just Us
Misaki
Luffy
Playing catch up
Flirt
Fishing
The Helmsman
Drowning
Terror
Lost
Mirage Island
Captain Kid
Strangers
Friends
Overcome
Crisis
Dying
Better?
Reunion
Move out, Move on
Which one?!
Breathe
Because
Finally
Fix
Rush
Drunk again
Hot
Boundaries
Flustered
Feelings and Felting
She's back
Wait
Shattered
Trust
Marred Past, Bright Future
Drop
Surprise
Party it up like a Straw Hat
Just a little fun
Chameleon
Trial Jitters
Trial and Error
Bliss
Togetherness
Intentions
Consideration
What's with the...
Orange like a....

Under the Covers

762 33 29
By Kilava1231

        Everybody was happy to see that I was awake and moving. Nami and Robin came in and sat with me for a little while, despite me still being a little weak and not having much to say.

      They teased me lightly about how dedicated Luffy had been. The hyperactive knucklehead refusing to leave my side for the entire time I was out, apparently. That upset me a little bit, as it meant he knew when I needed my bed pan changed. Yeah. That's a thing when you are out for a while. Great, isn't it? But luckily he was not the one giving me sponge baths and changing my clothes at least. Though I felt like Robin was the biggest saint of all in that case.

        I was happy that they could all joke and laugh about it though. It seemed like a pretty taxing ordeal for everyone.

       When Luffy meandered back in, fresh out of the shower, with a bundle of food in his arms, Robin and Nami chose to excuse themselves. Normally, Nami would be pissed to even let one of the guys look in our room but today was an exception. I pulled up the covers and invited Luffy to join me. He flushed and snuggled up under the covers with me.

      We lazily sat back and munched on the food. I couldn't help but commend luffy for not making the biggest mess in the world in my bed. It was funny to me that he chose to eat like a chipmunk and could actually have tact.  I took a piece of food and fed it to Luffy, giggling as he gently grabbed the food with his teeth and smiled.

      "I feel like I haven't eaten in ages." I said.

      "You haven't."

      "Oh yeah."

      "But that's ok, you can now!"

      "How much did I miss?"

       "Eh, it's been a little while. Not too long."

      "Well I still have stitches in, so it had to be less than two weeks."

      "Chopper said you will get them out in about 5 days I think."

     I put my food down as the math set in. If you normally get stitches removed in 2 weeks then....

     "I've been out for 9 days?"

     Luffy kept eating, avoiding eye contact.

    "Nine days?!"

     Luffy stuffed a roll in his mouth. I grabbed his face and made him look at me. He chewed aggressively and swallowed, puckering his lips and avoiding eye contact.

    "I dunno. I didn't really keep track. Couldn't have been that long." He feigned.

    "Luffy! Why are you lying to me?!"

     "Ok ok. So you've been out for 9 days, give or take. It's not so bad!" Luffy flinched.

    "Not so bad? I was out for over a week!! Why didn't anybody try and get me up?!"

    Luffy looked away, his face still resting in my hands. I looked at him, waiting with baited breath.

    "I tried. Chopper tried. You weren't reacting to anything. Not even pain. You wouldn't wake up."

    My hands dropped to my lap. I wasn't just sleeping. I was in a coma.

     "I was so... Chopper said you might not ever wake up. We were all so worried."

     I sat there in shock. I thought I was reacting. I thought there was something. I thought back to when I heard someone crying. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as I thought about it. I felt my brow furrow. That was Luffy crying. He was crying because chopper told him I may not wake up.

"M'?"

"So I was in a coma."

"That's what Chopper said."

A ghost of a memory tantalizingly edged at my mind. The warmth of a hand on mine... the soft sound of someone sobbing... the same words ringing out over and over. "Please wake up, Misaki. Please. Please. Please."

It rang out in my mind. The amount of torment I put everybody through. Especially Luffy. Especially after all those horrible things I said to him. All the things I did. Oh my God. My eyes snapped open and I sat up straight, making Luffy jump up with me.

"M' what's wrong?!"

"Oh my God!"

"What?!"

I scanned my room frantically. Where was it?

"Misaki what is it?!"

"They're gone!"

"What's gone?"

I threw my hands up, tears pricking at the corners of my eyes. "Both of them!"

"Both of what?!"

I started to crawl out of bed, trying to remember where we were when it happened. Luffy stopped me, grabbing my wrists.

"Misaki! Just tell me! Dont get up!"

I looked at him, tears threatening to spill over, and my bottom lip pouching out. "I threw them away, didn't I?"

Luffy's jaw dropped, and then he started laughing. "You're silly, Misaki."

No. I wasn't being silly. I threw away my most precious possessions on this ship. And he was just laughing at me. "It's not funny!" My voice broke.

"You threw them to the ground. You didn't throw them away. Do you really think I just got rid of them just cause you said you didn't want them?" He laughed. "Don't get bent out of shape. Man, you really are cute, M'!" He giggled, kissing me on the nose. I blinked at him, still a little slow from being out for so long. Then, I realized.

"Ehhhh?! So then where are they?!"

"Relax. Their in the guy's room. Safe and sound. I kept them with me just in case you still did want them."

"I WANT THEM" I said, shaking my wrists, which he still grasped tightly.

"You will get them!" He said with a laugh.

"Now!"

"What's the magic word?" He sang out.

"Now, Luffy!"

"No! You gotta say the magic word!"

"Please?"

"That's a start!"

"What else could I possibly say?"

"What can you do?"

I paused, not really knowing what he meant. He sat there, still holding my wrists, and grinned at me from ear to ear. Man, he looks really cute right now. Suddenly, it didn't really matter what the answer was anymore. I didn't need the scarf and bracelet back right then. I needed him. I grasped at his collar, and pulled him over to me.

His hands left my wrists and immediately clung to my face as his lips met mine. The kiss was long and sweet, almost protective. He leaned into me, breathing deep, making my stomach tie in knots. I leaned back and took him with me, letting him hover over me as we continued to kiss. His lips were softer than normal, and less chapped having come out fresh from the shower.

He pulled back to look at me, stroking my cheek with his thumb. "So... what does this mean exactly?"

"It means.... I dunno. I'm sorry I was mad at you? I'm not mad at you. Not anymore."

He kissed me again, a little firmer, and just for a moment before pulling back away again. "So, we can go back to being all mushy and weird with each other, right?"

"I guess you can put it like that!" I chuckled.

"So I can kiss you. Can I do.... This?" he pulled my chin up and lightly nibbled on my neck.

I took a short breath in, my heart jumping, my skin tingling as I let out a meek "yes.."

"How about this?" he whispered against my throat, his hot breath tickling my skin before he let his tongue flick lightly against it.

"Mhmm"

"This?" he moved to the other side of my neck grazed my skin with his teeth, then drifted up toward my ear, blowing in it.

"God, yes" I whispered.

"And this?" His fingers fluttered over my sweats, making me jump.

"Luffy!" I exclaimed, wincing a little at my body's ferocious reaction.

"Sorry. I'm just teasing. Not until you are fully healed." He snickered, planting a kiss on my cheek as I puffed them out angrily.

"I mean... I didn't say it wasn't allowed." I admitted.

Luffy laughed, caressing my face. "No need to rush, M'! You have to heal anyways."

I stuck my tongue out at him playfully, making him laugh. He hugged me tightly, bringing me into his chest. I nestled my head right where I could hear his heart thundering away at me.

"I'm glad." I whispered.

"Hm?"

"That we are still the same."

He chuckled. "It's not the same. But it will be so much better."

I giggled. "Whatever you say, captain."

"Aweeee"

"What?!"

"You called me captain! I think that's the first time you've ever called me captain like that." He swooned. His heart was still pounding away.

"Don't get used to it" I said.

"Captaiin" he echoed with a sweetness to his voice.

I giggled and let my eyes flutter shut. Slowly but surely, I let his heartbeat lull me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 34
π˜žπ˜π˜Œπ˜• 𝘈 π˜—π˜Œπ˜™π˜šπ˜–π˜•- is raised to fulfill only one purpose, that of a servant, they live only to serve others and not to serve themselves. But w...
236K 5.6K 9
As an artist it has been your dream to travel the world and sketch the many places, variety of animals, and people you meet. An opportunity of a life...
1.9K 34 9
One Piece Imagines, One-shots or head canons. For now, Fem!Reader x Male!Character, I would like to further expand my range but right now I'm most co...
25.4K 810 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...