Hades' Huntress

By senoradanah

Makaria is a demon in hell-a royal demon to be exact, and the youngest daughter of Hades. She is a very power... More

Hades's Huntress
Chapter 1 - "My army is nothing compares to you."
Chapter 2 - "Behave, Makaria!"
Chapter 3 - "You've changed."
Chapter 4 - "He has a dog!"
Chapter 5 - "Speaking of my sister, this is Chloe."
Chapter 6 - "So pumpkin, are you ready?"
Chapter 8 - "I feed on torturing doomed souls"
Chapter 9 - "I killed your father"
Chapter 10 - "The curse of the third land."
Chapter 11 - "Are all demons self-centered?"
Chapter 12 - "Cerebrus?"
Chapter 13 - "Thanks, Cerebrus"
Chapter 14 - "I think I'm allergic to cashews."
Chapter 15 - "I am the queen of hell."
Chapter 16 - "What if Gloria was the traitor?"
Chapter 17 - "Makaria, I am sorry."
Chapter 18 - "Red is your color."
Chapter 19 - Trip to Hell
Chapter 20 - Belladonna
Chapter 21 - "God, I hate that boy."

Chapter 7 - "Hey, Theseus, do you know me?"

43 6 0
By senoradanah

MAKARIA

"I am telling you! She's lying." I heard Ares' voice from behind the door.

He was in my dorm room, talking to Penelope, and I could hear another person inside as well.

"Why would she lie?" Maia asked, her mermaid voice is captivating even without singing.

"Maybe she's the monster?" Ares replied, hoping someone would believe him.

"I feel she's lying too." I heard Penelope reply. "I mentioned how the only way out would be going to the underworld, and she didn't bat an eye. It felt as if she didn't mind...as if she had been there before." Penelope explained.

'Apologies, Hades, but I have to do something about it!'

Makaria, don't!

I opened the door and all three turned to look at me, panic spread their faces as they thought they were caught, which they were.
I smiled at them as if they hadn't been bashing me a few seconds ago.

"How long have you been there?" Ares asked with narrowed eyes.

"Long enough to know that you three suspect my character." I replied, looking at my undone nails. I had always painted them red, but ever since arriving at this school, no one was willing to do them for me.

Imagine me doing them myself! I scoff.

"Is it true, then?" Maia asked.

"What's true?"

"That you're lying."

She's too pure to be here, Zeus. Take her out if you can - Oh, right, you can't, but I do.

"It is." I sighed, looking at the three of them.

Ares' face formed into an 'I told you so,' face.

"The only thing I lied about was that I knew who the monster is. Zeus sent me here to find him."

"I don't believe you!" Ares growled, using his beta werewolf voice.

"Well, I would tell you that you can ask Zeus yourself, but I know he's too much of a coward to come down here." I replied, shocking them, but as soon as the words flew out of my mouth, a loud voice erupted in the skies.

Lightening.

"Oh, he heard me. Good." I smirked.

Makaria, stop it this instance!

"Anyways, believe me or not, that's your choice. But we have important things to do, like finding the killer."

"Who is he?" Penelope asked.

I contemplated whether to tell them or not, but I figured that they deserved to know, even if Hades and Zeus didn't agree with me.

"You must know that you cannot tell anyone outside this room." I said. They nodded their heads, but I knew that Maia was going to tell Alexander and Ares was going to tell Phoebe, whom I saw kissing him this morning outside of his dorm.

"He's a demon. His name is Theseus."

"Theseus! He is not a demon. He's a warrior!" Ares exclaimed.

"He used to be. Hades turned him into a demon and prisoned him for eons. Theseus was rumored to be one of Poseidon's kids."

"How could Poseidon agree to turn his child into a demon?!" Penelope asked.

"Theseus was once a good man but became power hungry that he tried to revive Titan and kill the big three, but that's not the issue now. Theseus took a lot of power from Titan. He's so powerful and has the blood of a god. Hades only turned him into a half demon."

"How do you know all of this?" Maia asked.

"I told you, Zeus."

"Why would Zeus send you here instead of him personally take care of it?" Ares was the one who asked, which told me that he bought everything I said, not that it was false.

"I am powerful, Ares, you don't know me."

"Who are you?"

I stood up from my bed and walked to the bedroom's door. "Read your history books and locate me."

With that, I left.

I knew that it was soon that I was going to find Theseus. Theseus was stupid. He slipped this morning.

From what I gathered these past few days, Ares would never kiss Phoebe. She somehow played him, and knowing the Phoebe that Penelope told me about, she was nothing but a shy, weak girl.

She also never showed up whenever there was murder, sure she could be staying in her room, too scared to come out or check the scene, but I highly doubted it.

During lunch time, I went to the cafeteria and saw the group sitting on a round table. It was when I suspected that Theseus could be inside of Phoebe that I sensed it.

His dark black eyes, black running veins, and his snake-like tongue. No one could see this on Phoebe, but I did.

'I found him, Hades.'

Good girl. Bring him to me!

I walked to the table and smiled at everyone, but specifically at Phoebe.

"Hey, Diana!" Phoebe excitedly said.

"Hey, Theseus, do you know me?"

As soon as he heard this sentence, Phoebe's body transformed into Theseus original demon form. Screams erupted through the cafeteria as Phoebe's friends took the defense mode.

"Makaria, daughter of Hades, destroyer of the enemies! No wonder you found me."
Theseus' voice echoed, making everyone turn to look at me.

"Don't look at me now! The monster is in front of you!" I yelled at everyone.

Thankfully, they listened to my command.
Using my demon power, black lightening-like erupted from my hands towards Theseus, hitting him in the stomach, making him groan. I had to be careful because Phoebe's body was still inside of him.

"Don't kill him! Phoebe's body is still inside!" Penelope yelled.

Theseus was powerful yes, but he was nothing compared to me.

He charged towards Ares and Alexander; his hands grabbed their necks and pulled them to the other side of the hall, their bodies falling on the floor.

Theseus killed more people charging at him, but before he could do anymore damage, I charged with all my power and struck him, making him fall with a groan. He's weak, but could still fight, so I took out my magical handcuffs, made by Hephaestus himself, though he had a quarrel with Hades, but it was put behind when I had a thing with Hephaestus. But it later came back when we broke up.

"Who let you out?" I asked as I handcuffed him.

He groaned and didn't say anything.

"I said, who let you out?" I repeated.

"Betrayal comes from the ones close to you, Makaria." Was all he said before I opened a portal in the middle of the cafeteria and pushed him into his old cell.

When the portal closed, Penelope ran to me and started shaking me. "You liar! What happened to Phoebe? Where is her body?"

Everyone looked at me as if I hadn't just saved them from Theseus. I always knew Angels and other beings were hypocrites and ungrateful. No wonder Zeus was having a hard time with demigods on Earth.

"She will be back, not to worry." I replied nonchalantly.

"Where is she?!" Penelope yelled again.

"Well, if you really want to know, she is still in Theseus body, in hell. When Hades feels like it, he will return her back." I smiled evilly.

"You...you're evil." Penelope's teary eyes made me feel better.

"Good job! You figured it out." I smiled evilly as I looked at the rest.

"I...I remember." Hector mumbled.

"Yeah, you do. Centaurs are the only ones who could see my true self if they touched me, isn't that right Hector?"

"You erased my memories." He said.

"Well, it was really me. It was Zeus, but I don't mind taking the blame." I laughed.

"Now, if all of you are done, I have to come back to my home."

"Not so fast, Makaria!" A voice too familiar halted my movements. Gasps echoed through the hall as they looked at him.
Zeus stood with all of his glory in the middle of the cafeteria. Gloria fainted just by seeing him in front of her, even though she had seen him before.

"What is it, again?" I asked with a glare.

"You will not leave this place until you solve the mystery of the school."

"Mystery? What mystery?"

"The curse. I want you to find who cursed the school and how to lift it."

"Aren't you a god? You can do it."

"Even if I could, this is a quest I am giving you!"

"And what makes you think that I'll do it?" I asked, crossing my arms together.

"You know I can kill you."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 3K 55
She has the makings and potential of a queen-- one worthy enough to be crowned monarch of the third and darkest realm... At first glance, a gloomy gr...
228K 12.2K 87
This is Book 2. Read Hades' Daughter before this one, if you haven't already. Scarlett's short time on earth has been eventful, to say the least, bu...
1.2K 234 31
School and home were Rossiya's personal hell, so when a man with peculiar eyes shows at at her school claiming to be a friend of her deceased parents...
43.8K 1.7K 54
What if mythology isn't a myth? Callie Prescott has the rest of her life planned out: get into med school, become a heart surgeon, and heal the world...