๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐‘๐š๐Ÿ...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two

Chapter two

39.4K 467 268
By rafecameronswifexo11

(REWRITTEN)

I swing open the front door to the house, making my way through to the kitchen, only to be greeted by the familiar sight of my father and good friend jj sitting at the counter.

Although jj works for my father, just doing general manual work and such, him and my dad actually have a pretty good relationship.

Especially for a kook and a pogue, even more for a pogue who works for a kook.

"Hey" I greet the two men cheerily as I enter the kitchen, making them both look over to me and smile.

"Hey honey, have a nice time at the Cameron's?" My dad asks, I smile a little and nod.

"What's up doofus" jj greets me with a playful grin, making me roll my eyes and shove his arm softly.

"How's the prince of outer banks doing?" He adds, making me shoot him a look.

"Rafe is fine" I chuckle as I take a seat on a stool next to him.

"I dunno what you're still doing with him, he's such an ass" jj snickers.

I can't help but agree with him in my head, but I won't give him the satisfaction of being right.

"I wouldn't say rafe is all that bad, he seems like a nice boy" my dad chimes in, making me purse my lips to stop myself from laughing, jj still snickering next to me like a child.

My dad doesn't seem to mind the Cameron kids, although rafe always puts on his fake, polite, rich boy attitude in front of my dad to impress him.

If only my dad knew what rafe was really like.

"Oh sir, the stories I've heard about rafe would change your mind... once I heard that he-" jj begins but I quickly cut him off before he can finish.

"jj!" I snap at him quickly, not wanting him to say anything bad about my boyfriend to my oblivious dad.

"He's a lovely boy sir" jj chuckles in playfully mocking tone, while giving me a look as if to say 'yeah right'.

I roll my eyes and elbow him playfully, stealing a sip of his coffee that's sat in front of him.

______________

After speaking to jj and my dad for a little, I shower and change into a simple white bikini, throwing a tight brown tank top over the top. Deciding to leave my damp hair out so it can dry in the sun.

I make my way down the stairs and out into the garden, my bare feet hitting the warm ground and the hot summer heat beaming down on me.

I lay myself down on a wooden sun lounger and relax as I feel the warmth soak my body.

I have a few hours left by myself until I have to go to Sarah's to get ready for toppers party, so I'm making the absolute most of it.

As I'm enjoying my own silence and peace out here, I hear the patio doors slide open behind me.

I don't even bother to turn to look, because in a matter of seconds jj is standing over me, looking down at me with a grin.

Now that's he's standing I take notice of his outfit, in typical jj fashion he's wearing a navy blue baggy tank top, which shows off his toned, tanned arms. Paired with a pair of cargo shorts, slightly marked up from whatever work he's being doing. On his face sits a pair of black aviator sunglasses.

"Can I help you?" I ask him with a grin, using my hand to shade my eyes from the sun as I look up at him.

"You looked like you needed some company and your dads away to the store" he replies while he walks over to the edge of the sun lounger I'm laying on, taking a seat.

I hum at his answer and place my feet on his lap, laying my head back and shutting my eyes again.

"You going to toppers party tonight?" I ask him as a continue to keep my eyes closed.

"John b mentioned it to me, but I dunno... I always seem to get into fights with stuck up kooks at parties like that" he replies, his hand on top of my bare leg.

It doesn't surprise me when he says he's been asked to go to toppers party. Even though kooks and pogues don't exactly get along, they seem to have a small exception around parties for some reason.

Although there's always one asshole who tries to start problems, most of the time it's Rafe.

"You know... you could just not get into fights with people" I say to him like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"maybe tell your boyfriend and his asshole friends to stop having such punchable faces, then I will" he laughs.

I nudge him with my foot, a small grin tugging at my lips.

"shut up" I say playfully.

"I bet sometimes you'd love to just hit one of them, just once"

"Are you asking me if I'd like to hit my boyfriend?" I giggle.

He laughs and I feel his thumb begin to caress my leg in small circles.

I just choose to ignore this, jj has always been a pretty touchy, flirty guy with me, but I know he never means any harm.

"Topper has a little bit of a punchable face" I laugh softly, breaking the silence, earning a loud laugh from jj.

"see, now you're getting it"

________________

As me and jj continue to chat about nonsense to each other, I'm distracted by the sound of my phone ringing from besides me.

I sigh and pick up my phone, Rafes name popping up on my screen.

"Hello?" I say on the phone to rafe as I pick up, making jj look over at me in confusion.

"Who's that?" He whispers, I pull the phone away from my face a little.

"rafe" I whisper back to jj before putting the phone back to my ear.

"Who are you talking to?" Rafe asks, a slight accusatory tone to his voice.

"jj, he's doing some work for my dad today" I tell him, hoping he'll just take my word and move on, but to no surprise, he doesn't.

"Okay so? Why is he talking to you?" He asks coldly. I try my best to hold in a groan at hearing him start with me already.

"Because he's my friend" i reply quietly.

I hear jj chucking from besides me, he can obviously tell where the conversation has went just from my side of the phone call.

"He's not your friend, he's a pogue who works for your dad" rafe sneers, mocking me while he says this.

I roll my eyes, ignoring his nasty comment.

"Any reason you called other than to be rude?" I ask, making him scoff.

"What time are you coming over? Sarah won't stop going on about you getting ready with her for tops party" he asks abruptly.

I quickly check the time on my phone then put it back to my ear. It's only 4 right now, and the party doesn't properly start till 9pm tonight.

"Uh, I was thinking around six"

"Come at five instead"

I'm a bit confused why he'd want me to go over earlier, especially since I'm going to be with his sister for the most part.

"Why?" I ask in confusion.

"Because I'd rather you be here where I can keep an eye on you, not at yours alone where that pogue can look at you" he replies coldly.

I hate when he talks about my friends like this, it just makes me feel icky and uncomfortable.

"Rafe I'm fine, I'd rather just relax here until I come over" I explain.

"I said come at 5, I expect you to be here for 5" he snaps angrily.

I let out a sigh and hesitate before speaking. "Fine whatever, I'll see you at 5" I say, admitting defeat.

"Good girl, don't be late" he says before hanging up, making me sigh and put my phone back down next to me.

"Rafe prank calling you or something?" jj snickers, making me grin and nudge him with my foot again.

_______________

It's now 4:45 and I'm stuffing everything i'd need for tonight in a bag to take to Sarah's. So far I've got my dress, a pair of shoes, underwear and vodka.

But other than that I should be set. I'm close enough with Sarah that we basically just share  everything, that includes makeup, perfume, etc.

I know I could just get ready here and go see her after, but there's something a little more exciting about getting ready together.

Before going I slip on a pair of high waisted denim shorts over the bikini I'm wearing and make my way down the stairs.

I see jj in the main hallway, also looking like he's about to leave too. He must be finished doing whatever he was going around the house.

"Need a ride?" I ask as I reach the bottom of the stairs, walking towards him at the front door.

"Nah got the bike princess, thanks though" he tells me.

I nod and smile, "so will I see you tonight?"

"Hmm, I'll consider it" he says, grinning at me.

"good you better"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 5.2K 83
Katerina ๏ฟผNight is half pouge half kook. Although everyone she meets treats her like shes a pouge. After having to leave outer banks for a year with...
260K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...
1.1M 21.9K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
36.2K 688 33
โ–ˆ ๏ฝก:* โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ in which one psycho ex causes two childhood friends-turned-enemies to rekindle something a lot more than just friendship. ๐๐Ž๐“๐„โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ t...