Swan Love - greys anatomy

Oleh iloveramen7845

π˜›π˜©π˜¦π˜Ί 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘀𝘡 𝘡𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘬𝘦 𝘡𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘸𝘒𝘯𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 Liliyana Collette... Lebih Banyak

𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘡
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 1
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 2
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 3
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 4
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 5
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 7
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 8
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 9
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 10
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 11
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 12

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 6

1.3K 39 2
Oleh iloveramen7845

"My head hurts" Alex moaned rubbing his head. "Maybe it's a tumour" Christina mumbled. "I wish I had a tumour right now" Lily soon joined the conversation as she laid on Christina's lap. Lily is a very touchy person. The interns had caught on to that when she hugged everybody she knew. Her love language was physical touch. It always has been.

"I have been suturing all day my hands are numb" izzie whined plopping herself next to Lily. "Bro move" Lily rolled her eyes and moved her legs before putting them on Izzie's lap.

"Where have you been all day?" Christina said playing with Lily's hair. Frankly Lily was the only person Christina didn't mind touching or hugging. "I was in the rape victim's room, she had no body to come visit I wanted to be there for her" Lily mumbled.

"Ew Meredith get that thing away" She rolled her eyes before plopping next to Christina with her red cooler. "Is it big? I haven't seen it" Lily said eyeing the cooler. "It's the size of a peanut you're not missing much" Christina said still playing with her hair.

"Now I have to spend the night with a penis." Meredith looked at Alex who was already looking at her. "Alex don't say it" "It was too easy anyway" He mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Who here feels like they have no idea what they're doing" George said raising his hand up. Soon enough all the interns had their arms raised in despair. "I wanna cut up people and look at their brains. Did you know the human brain contains approximately one hundred billion neurons isn't that so cool?" Lily rambled tiredly.

"I wanna look at a heart not hug crying patients telling them they have to go home." Christina grumbled. "I hate being an intern" Alex said. Bailey soon appeared and all their eyes widened. They quickly got up not mumbling a word. Bailey scoffed and sat on the bed pulling the bag of chips George had bought.

She looked up and saw Lily sheepishly looking at her. "Can I have one please?" Bailey rolled her eyes and handed her a chip. "Back to work go!" Lily laughed and ate the chip and waved goodbye to her resident who was laughing silently.

Lily was back in the nursery looking at the baby who had turned blue early. "Is he yours?" She asked softly looking at the two parents. They nodded and looked at their baby fondly. Lily had a feeling that this baby wasn't going to get better with age so she decided to talk to the parents about what she had seen.

"Oh you are so out of line" the nurse who took care of the baby scoffed looking at Lily. "Listen here the baby is fine go back to the OR where you belong and stop putting your nose in business that doesn't concern you"

Lily kept her calm and only rolled her eyes. "Well I wouldn't have to do this if you knew what you were doing. Are you even sure the baby is ok?" That made the nurse go quiet as a mouse. "Well? What happened to that bitchy mouth you had on earlier?"

Lily got closer to the nurse waiting for an answer, yet she didn't receive one. The nurse stood there embarrassed and flustered. She was literally requestioning her sexuality. A man appeared and started defending the nurse. "Who authorized you to do this?"

She tried to find a reasonable explanation. She and Meredith had seen the baby obviously unwell but Lily knew she had made a mistake by acting out on her feelings rather than listening to what she was told. Unexpectedly, a certain attending appeared behind her.

Lily turned around with wide eyes. "I did, would you excuse us for a second" Burke placed a gentle hand on her shoulder as Lily smiled to him. "Meredith must've told you then" she said with a toothy grin. He reciprocated her smile and nodded calmly.

"Are you messing with my intern Doctor Kay?" He scoffed looking at Lily. "There's nothing wrong with him—" "Are you sure?" Burke questioned cutting her right off. "That's literally what I was asking her" Lily said shooting her a teasing look. "Uh- I- I'm 75% sure he's alright I guess" she mumbled.

"You're betting his life on 75%?" Lily asked furrowing her brows. "Not good enough. He's my patient now that ok with you Doctor Kay?" He visibly nodded without a second doubt. "Absolutely Doctor Burke"

Burke led Lily away. "Collette I need an EKG, chest X-RAY and an echo" she nodded making herself a mental note. "God that nurse was such a bitch" she mumbled loud enough for the attending to hear her. He laughed. "Indeed she was Collette"

After a while Burke explained that there was something wrong with the baby. "Doctor Burke thank you for backing us up on this and I'm sorry for going behind your back, I didn't think it through I apologize." She said sincerely admitting her mistake.

Preston smiled as he looked at the intern who rambled on about her mistake but not her accomplishments. "Doctor Collette what you did was wrong yes but you also saved that baby's life." Her eyes widened as she stuttered. "Oh yea well I didn't do it all by myself yknow there was Meredith and uh I shouldn't have— stealing a patient is wrong and I promise I'll never do it again"

He shook his head waiting for her to finish. "You did something wrong yes but you saved a life, acknowledge it" he said placing a hand on her shoulder. She let out a deep breath and nodded slowly.

Lily was back into Allison's room. She read her stories and talked about her day. Derek watched her with soft eyes as she continued to speak to the woman as if she could hear her. After a couple hours later and her eye lids started to feel heavy as they threaten to close.

Her head felt like a giant bowling ball as she struggled to not fall asleep until Derek placed a hand on her shoulder. "Go home Lily she's going to be ok" she smiled tiredly and nodded accepting defeat. "Bye Doctor Shepherd" she said yawning before exiting the room.

She went to the locker room rubbing her eyes tiredly. She checked the time and hummed. She had to be in the studio in 30 minuets, she had no time to sleep. "I need a drink a shower or a man" Christina grumbled out. "I just need sleep food and maybe some more sleep. Men can wait, they always do" Lily yawned for what felt like the hundredth time.

She pulled on her leggings and shoved her uniform back into her bag. Her ballet shoes slightly peeked out as she zipped her bag. "Bye Georgie bye Christina" she said hugging George. He hugged her back longer than he intended to. He was so drained.

"Where are you going princess?" Lily didn't bother finding an excuse. "Don't worry about it" she said leaving the locker room. Christina and George stared at the door confused and curious about where the intern was heading to.

Liliyana got into her car and drove to the studio which was very close to the hospital.

She wiped off her tired face and plastered a bright smile. "Hello sweet angels!" The children lit up once they heard her voice. "Hello Miss Collette!" The said in union. She slipped on her ballet shoes and class eventually started.

This was her second life, other than the hospital this was her second home. She spent the night dancing and teaching she loved both dearly. It payed very well but that money didn't go into her own pocket.

When class was over she went back home and flopped on her bed drained and tired.

Meredith walked with her red cooler still in hand until she stopped infront of Allison's room. "How is she?" Derek looked up at her "No change" he mumbled weakly. "Have you been here all night?" Meredith questioned.

He shook his head. "Lily was here most the time. She kept Allison company." Derek smiled softly as he looked at the multiple gifts scattered around the room. There were flowers and cat themed plushies. He had come to learn that Lily absolutely adored cats.

Meredith smiled as he followed his gaze looking at the gifts next to Allison. "She bought all this?" Derek could only nod. They kept the conversation light. "So we're kissing but we're not dating?" That made Meredith grumble.

"Hey Adrian" Derek said smiling. "Hello to the both of you" the Doctor said looking at Allison. "Still no change?" The two shook their heads. "So you two huh?" Adrian smirked eyeing his best friend. "Oh shut up go find someone else to bother" Derek said smiling. That made Adrian laugh but the sound of beeping quickly wiped away the joyous atmosphere.

"Shit!" Adrian cursed running into the room. "Derek her ICP doubled get an OR!" Meredith watched this unfold as nurses piled up in the room. How was Lily going to react to this?

Adrian and Derek left the OR. They sighed exasperatedly. "I'm uh I have to go see you later Derek." Adrian smiled sadly at this best friend and patting him on the shoulder. "She's not gonna make it is she?" Derek shrugged stiffly. "She going to be fine she has to be"

Adrian walked into the rapist's room. "I have good news and bad news" he said trying to repress his glare. "Doctor Bailey managed to stop the bleeding and the bad news is we handed your penis to the cops."

The rapist looked at the doctor in shock. "Maybe that will teach you not to put your hands on a woman ever again" he said before leaving the room in anger.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

281K 8.1K 38
A new intern has arrived at Seattle Grace Hospital. A very promising intern at that. Will she find love around the halls of this very steamy and dram...
iLove Oleh rei

Fiksi Penggemar

39.8K 1.4K 60
Meredith Grey, a surgical resident at Seattle Grace, abhors Derek Shepherd, her attending. In her and her fellow interns' eyes, he was a pompous jack...
99.9K 2.4K 74
Danica Rose Millers has gone through hell on earth. She starts her internship at Seattle Grace Hospital and meets people who will change her life for...
Static Oleh LunarWolf

Fiksi Penggemar

1.6M 27.3K 156
Fresh from a divorce from Plastic Surgeon Mark Sloan, Sky Rivers finds a new start at Seattle Grace Memorial Hospital. But the past eventually catche...