✨️🌻 Our material life ✨️🌻 K...

By claburakp

Kim is finding sugar daddies to find back what he thought was himself. Porchay is finding Kim not knowing any... More

Welcoming words 💗
You found me 🌻
Naive 🌻
Missing you 🌻
Constellation 🌻

Epilogue 🌻

113 13 4
By claburakp

"P-P'Kim, wait… we need t-to go…" Porchay said between attacks of Kim's mouth on his tender lips.

"Chay..it can…wait…" Kim answered, going back to push their lips together, in a needy but respectful way, feeling that Porchay was responding even initiating a little sensual dance with their tongues. Eating passion with their whole mouth, as if they would never be able to get enough. But he suddenly gasped and pushed Kim away.

"What baby?" Kim said surprised.

"Ma-macau is looking at us…"

Kim turned his head back to the driver side and saw his cousin with a wicked smile, between mocking and being malicious, looking at them through the glass of Kim's car. He even showed his tongue to his cousin as if to make of their make out a comedy. Kim looked back at Porchay to be sure that he was feeling alright but all he saw was his still and always whatever the time they already had been together pink cheeks. Kim would always be amazed by the fact that Porchay never stopped acting as if it was the first time and he was always feeling the same thanks to his reactions. As if they would never get old, forever in their beginning of relationship. Time just allowed them to know better and to cherish each other but not to change anything. "You're okay?" He still asked, worried.

"Y-yes…it's not the first time…"

"Lovers!" Macau screamed to be heard. "It's time to go now !" And Kim already wanted to go home.

He ironically ended studying with Macau and it was the best and the worst part of the year. Best because he was still loving him. Worst because he would never let Kim being lovey dovey with Porchay. It was always getting on his nerves. And walking at three with Macau getting in the middle to mess with him was already enough to make him angry but Porchay was here, his star, his angel was here and so he felt that he could endure any bad trick his cousin would try.

"You know you should try to not always be over each other." Macau annoyingly said judging them for sitting on each other's laps and not just sit next to each other.

"You can also not eat with us Macau." Kim answered harshly.

"Thirdwheeling is my thing now though…"

"You want to get everyone's pity?" Porchay laughed interested.

"Yes! I look so alone… next to the lovers… a kind soul might be seduced by my loneliness…."

"A poor soul…" Kim added and Macau just side eyed him.

This was the simplest and yet the most wonderful type of day they had. Kim and Porchay took university classes to truly find themselves and study what they loved to integrate it professionally in their life. Both in music, Macau in history. They were students who wouldn’t need to study, one rich, the other raised totally by his brother's money but they chose to do what they wanted. University wasn’t their first choice. They could have done a lot of things, different and not only about education but for now it felt right for both of them.

They wanted to begin slowly and not run after more privilege even if they couldn’t totally escape it. At the sounds of their instruments they both find a way to explore who they were and not who they wanted to show. They were truly living to their heart and expressing life in all the forms possible they could put their hands on. But Kim and Porchay were really close, too close to Macau's point of view though he wouldn't want them to change this because Kim never had looked this happy and Porchay was glowing.

Though it wasn’t always easy. Kim was hotheaded and Porchay was calm but with a strong opinion. They needed to talk a lot, to communicate to not let any of their fire behavior get between their feelings. But those ones were so special that they always found a way to protect each other and not perish in their relationship.

They had the simplicity to just act as they wanted without being scared of being judged, loved for everything they were and not for what the other wanted to see. They learnt the hard way that trying to act out of their safe place would only bring disaster. They just needed to learn more about themselves, to take it sweetly and they felt that it would take the time needed, but they would finally know where to stand, understanding each other.

Like the day Kim went into Porchay's room with a sunflower plush. There was two little hearts in one pocket at the front. The rule was simple. They didn’t need to talk or whatever about their relationship, the day they would feel good about being physical boyfriend, they would put one part of the heart in the pocket, without pressuring the other part to do the same.

They really needed time to separate what happened, to be sure. Porchay felt that he kinda should be forgiven to not have understand Kim better before and Kim kinda thought that he needed to be free from the money sight. So they just saw each other, they went through places, they had mental dates and both of them paid. They were trying to erase any power in their relationship to find back the heart they felt in love with.

It was hard, really hard because they knew that their love was real. They weren’t waiting to be boyfriend, they were waiting for each other to be ready and not let any misunderstandings or awkwardness in their way. They also wanted to feel the brush of love, the little steps of cupid. The way they could look at their faces for hours, the way their heart would skip a beat and their hands be sweaty. The two of them just wanted to take everything back before they made the contract and live in the future under the gaze and the tenderness of the discovery of two hearts being crazy in love.

Kim was the first one to put the heart in the pocket. He easily could see that he had changed. He wasn’t feeling greedy anymore, or just a small amount like everyone might be. He wasn’t feeling bad about Porchay having money and not him. He wasn’t waiting for Porchay to buy him things. He was just melting in his eyes and thanking everything to let him meet someone he could love this much.

Porchay took more time. He was still not sure about how to react regardless money. He was unstable and worried. The little boy was in fact taking their past too seriously. He wouldn’t ever make the same mistake and yet when he saw something he wanted to buy it for Kim. It made him angry against himself until the day he understood that buying something was also loving and that he wasn’t using money to share money, he was using money to share his heart. The heart was finally complete but Porchay didn’t tell Kim. When he saw it in his room he became mad, jumping and hugging the plush in his arms. The constellation was finally becoming real in a sky ready to welcome it.

"Chay!" Tankhun said seeing the boy coming in their home. "How are you?" He said stoking his hair.

"Good and you Phi?" Porchay asked as always with his respectful and adorable voice.

"Good ! Even more now that you are here !" He answered crushing him in his arms.

"Let him be…" Kinn laughed feeling bad for the boy.

No one could understand what happened or react when Kim went out of his room and took Porchay by the wrist to take him upstairs. The brothers looked at them, surprised.

"What are they doing again…"

"Kinn…what are YOU doing?" He said outraged to see his brother wearing pretty clothes.

"...let me…"

"I can't believe you will have a date with Porsche…those men really said let's settled in their family!"

"Or we settled in theirs."

"Don't play with words! Go little seductor !" Tankhun laughed. He was astonished to witness this. It was obvious when they saw each other the first time that Kinn and Porsche had the one little moment where suddenly life sounds better and you want to know more about this melody. They rapidly just talked about their brothers, innocently, but the sexual tension was so huge to endure that Tankhun just told Porsche and Kinn that they should go on dates if they liked each other. And it was exactly what they decided to do.

Like Kim and Porchay they learnt to not care about money, together. Porsche explaining his hard life and Kinn explaining how their downfall was quite traumatizing. The two of them understood each other rapidly. They knew how dangerous money was and they never ever counted on it, worshiping their existence and then after still being thankful for what they had. Kinn found a job, Porsche continued to work and they found the perfect way to go through their differences and their similarities.

Porchay was now in a different situation, looking at a really excited Kim who showed him the plush. He felt his cheeks being pink, he never knew Kim would find it this quickly. He saw Porchay's embarrassment and tried to keep calm even if all of his body and mind were exploding.

"Wh-what does this mean Angel?" He asked, the plush in his hands, the two standing in the middle of the room.

Porchay got closer, just in front of him. "It exactly means what you think…"

"Is it that now we can try to be physical boyfriend?" He asked full of hope, touching Porchay's cheeks with one hand. The boy just nodded. Kim caressed his skin, his breath becoming chaotic.

"I-...okay…you want to wait…or we can…?"

"...we can…"

"Are you sure?"

Porchay just nodded again, raising his head and fireworks could be seen in his eyes. Kim got shocked by this view, Porchay was gorgeous and he was with him. He couldn’t believe this, it was magical and he knew that his love was making his angel even more ethereal.

"Chay…will you let me now… ki-kiss you?" He said unsure.

"Y-yes…" He answered looking away, his whole body being the soundbox of his feeling.

Kim stepped, his world colliding with his most unsaid thoughts. He looked into Porchay's eyes and got intimidated by his shiny pupils. He opened his mouth, a little anticipating but was surprised by Porchay making himself taller and pecking him quickly. Their hearts took a whole glance at their brains to be sure that everything was alright, and began to dance with each nerve they had. "C-Chay…"

"P'Kim…" Porchay whispered, trembling a little, realizing what he did.

"Is this…a kiss?" Kim mocked kindly.

"Lips on lips! I call it a kiss!" Porchay answered slapping Kim's arm.

"I loved it…" He said with a soft smile. "Would you like…to kiss again…?"

"What will change?"

"My way." He said pushing Porchay against his body. The boy gasped out of surprise and felt his body burning from the touch. Kim let his hands wander on Porchay's waist and then on his ass. He caressed his body with tenderness and a soft desire. Porchay looked hypnotized by what was happening.

"P'Kim… can you please…" He whispered his passion becoming harder to contain.

Porchay put his arms around Kim's neck and asked him silently to stop making him wait. Kim smiled maliciously. He breathed into Porchay's ear before kissing his cheek and crushing their lips. Kim just pecked him, before leaning even closer and moving in a rhythm that went higher and higher. They easily let their tongues create a wavy movement, it was hard to breathe for their lungs. Kim stopped, panting, Porchay too. They didn’t talk, only observing with needs the effect they had on each other.

"A-again?" Porchay asked burning.

"Again." Kim smiled, carrying suddenly Porchay who crossed his legs around his waist. They kissed the same way, again and again without trespassing their boundaries because they knew better than anyone else how to protect each other's existence.

—----

Kim and Porchay sat with everyone around, looking at their brother under the spell of love. Two "I do" were heard by the whole place. They all shared, screamed, clapped. Tankhun was unstoppable. Porchay was on the verge of crying. Kim and Macau had a special smile on this day. And Big smiled peacefully too, squeezing the hand of his boyfriend.

Kinn kissed Porsche passionately making Tankhun's heart lost his last sanity. His brother was married. They were officially married. Everyone who fought for their rights could make this happen and under the hot sun, the two lovers promised to never let go.

—--

"Hia!" Porchay said, running into his brother's arms.

"Are you having a great time Chay?" He said, hugging him tightly.

"Bestest! I am so happy for you!" Porchay said about one hundred times today.

"Our men are beautiful…" Kinn said tenderly looking at Kim.

"I can't fight you on this… well…happy for you…"

"Thank you… I am taking those words as the greatest gift."

"Do, do…" Kim smiled.

"Loves!" Tankhun ran to them. "What are you doing here! Let's dance! They are married ! I can't believe it! Fuck all of them! Thanks to the law! " He screamed, taking Porsche and Kinn by the wrist.

Kim back hugged Porchay, kissing his hair. "It won't be the bestest of your day Angel…"

"Why shouldn’t it be?" Porchay asked, raising his head to the side.

"Because one day I would be the one to marry you." He whispered, kissing his cheek.

"Why are you whispering?"

"Tankhun can't hear about this for now…"

"P'Kim…"

"Yes?"

"Take me as your man when we can…" Porchay said sweetly looking with challenge into Kim's eyes.

"I am taking it as my life mission, reaching your peak of happiness…"

"It's already so high." Porchay said, turning around and kissing softly but strongly his man. The two of them got lost in their world before a usual voice was heard.

"Damn boys! Keep it for the night!" Macau screamed, making them laugh.

Their sky and constellation couldn’t be more perfect than the day they decided to find and be themselves in the name of life and love and to be who they will always be and not what they will not forever have.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 101 2
Porsche experiences a different kind of torture, because Chay needs to talk to him about his boyfriend. Having sex with his boyfriend. First time tal...
11.3K 567 11
Out of pure rage and immeasurable pain, Porchay shot his first & last bullet straight to Kimhan- the man who shattered him to pieces. But Kim survive...
7.5K 235 11
Kim finally decided to go to the main mansion after the war .. he thought to apologize to porchay .. what if porchay wants to start a new life with a...
20.7K 1.1K 27
Here lies Kimhan Theerapanyakul and Porchay Kittisawasd They didn't die. It's so happens they did not have their own happy ending. This is a collecti...