✨️🌻 Our material life ✨️🌻 K...

By claburakp

Kim is finding sugar daddies to find back what he thought was himself. Porchay is finding Kim not knowing any... More

Welcoming words πŸ’—
You found me 🌻
Naive 🌻
Missing you 🌻
Epilogue 🌻

Constellation 🌻

82 10 0
By claburakp

"What's with your smile?" Kinn asked with curiosity.

"I didn't smile…"

"We know you don't smile dumbass." Tankhun laughed softly. "But the corner of your lips is different, we know how you smile without smiling for sure Kim…"

"You're annoying…" Kim said standing up and going into his room.

"Did we cross the line?" Kinn asked worried.

"We didn't !" He sighed loudly. "Kim is just too much in his dark area to admit that he was smiling! Kim's way but still."

"Hum… I hope it will stay like this… and that he will tell us…"

"Don't count on this." Tankhun laughed. "If something good happened, we will know in months, if he met someone we might know before the marriage… but not anytime soon!"

"Kim is gay. There is no marriage."

"Because you think that I would let some bugs not let my brother have a marriage? I will destroy their brains!"

"And do a revolution, yes I know, now just eat your cereal please…"

—--

Kim sat on his bed and looked at his phone.

Sunflower: Since being online is not always easy, would you like my phone? Could be better to reach each other…

Wik: This is a great idea.

Kim closed his phone after writing on a new contact : "Chay". He got a soft feeling spreading through all of his body. It was tender but exciting. Amazingly sweet but tensed. Kim thought that he suddenly was priviledged. He was Kim, Kim the man who went from contacting him through an app, now having his personal phone. It was an improvment of their relationship. It was just numbers but it meant so much more than just that. It was a unique way to reach someone. It was the little ring which might give you a huge smile.

And it wasn’t through any app. No sugar or baby names were including, there was no frame in their new contact. No official, no money to be seen. Porchay just talked with simple words : "would you like my phone?" Yes, he really wanted this. And then he gave his own and their world was linked in another way. Kim added a little sunflower emoji. His fingers made a little dance while doing it. He touched voluptly his phone and it was on.

It was describing Porchay because of the sunshine he was and not because it was his name as the daddy. Kim bit his mouth and put his hands on his heart. He tried to slow it down. He tried to control it. He didn't want Porchay to feel it. The only information Kim knew was that Porchay was more than a useful human but he was less than a friend for now. And he was in need of it. He just wanted to have a special relationship he wouldn’t be the only one to have it but he would still have a special place in Porchay's heart. But for now he was a lust man, a lust of money and his own being wasn’t confident about what he was wanting.

—-

Porchay looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was thinking that he was pretty. He was admiring someone he never knew he would admire : himself. It wasn’t about breathing as Porchay, it was about breathing as Porchay's in Kim's universe. He will see him soon and he took some hours to choose what to wear. Even if it never happened before, he still let the change take over his habit. Porchay was brushing his hair now. He was taking care of a physical part of himself he didn’t know he was currently pampering. It was as if his brain wanted to act but not to explain. He was surely preparing himself to go out with someone, it was not usual, it was new but it wasn’t because he wanted to seduce Kim. He couldn’t come to recognize that he was waiting more than just their relationship from their date.

Date.

The word came through his mind and let a disgusting taste on his mouth. Date should mean love. Date should mean meeting. Date should mean meeting someone who would be happy to only see you. Porchay had a really framed idea about dating and Kim was happy to see his money. He knew it, he was okay with it but he began to feel a little bad about it. He began to wish that he was more than a value, he began to feel that he wanted to be seen for himself and not for what he could provide Kim. But it was their only link, it was their relationship and for now Porchay couldn’t do anything about it or more he couldn’t still fully feel that he needed to do something about it. He was looking at the mirror. Trying to appreciate who he was in Kim's eyes before thinking of appreciating who he was in his own eyes.

Kim's lips which can say sweet words. Kim's hands which could caress his skin. Kim's chest which could open only for his body. Kim's- Porchay's thoughts got silent. He looked again and he was blushing, he was internally and externally screaming about the monologue he had. He literally daydreamed about Kim in a way he found disgusting. Kim wasn’t meat. Kim wasn’t a thing. Porchay wanted to still have a pure mind because of the link they had. Because he had power and Kim had less. Because he had money and Kim had none for his needs. Because he wouldn’t think erotically about him before they could have a stable relationship, not a link, a relationship. Porchay looked at himself for the last time, smiled and mostly forgot that he just confessed to himself his emotions without even realizing it.

"Chay…" Porsche said seeing him going out.

"Yes, Hia?" He answered looking around.

"What I thought, you look so pretty…have a great day." He smiled softly.

Prochay smiled back but the smile dropped. Was he expecting too much from today? Could it be seen on him this much? He was so obvious for this time at least he wished for Kim to see it easily.

—---

They found each other again at the same sunflower spot. The two of them were beginning to really enjoy that little bench. If it was only them talking freely they would stay on it for hours, just talking and feeling that the sunflower was just a representation of what they were experiencing. Porchay waved with enthusiasm, making Kim's heart play a symphony. A loud symphony and Kim was trying to stop it to focus more on Porchay than on how he was being emotional because of Porchay. What he felt could only be less important than Porchay.

"You look good." Kim said calmly but he wasn’t really like this, he also wanted to replace the g by gorgeous but his brain took the lead before his heart could break the wall.

"Thank you…" Porchay said blushing. "So where do we go?"

"Well… I don't really know…" Kim confessed. This was when Porchay saw a little scratch on Kim's clothes and he found the perfect excuse to have some time with him.

—--

"Come here!" Porchay smiled excited when he saw some white coat.

"This?"

"Won't it suit you?"

"I am more on black…" Kim answered but he saw Porchay’s being a little sad to not have guessed right. "Though…I can try it."

It was a weird feeling to suddenly accept to do something, to compromise about something you wouldn’t for yourself just because it was someone who asked you. Someone who wasn’t just someone into your heart, someone you would make an effort for, someone you would love to give a smile to. Looking in the mirror Kim felt that it was even more surprising when the effort was going well. He was looking good in white, he kinda liked it. It was a first new impression about himself he wouldn’t be able to find alone.

"What do you think?" Porchay asked, letting his head appear in the mirror.

"Kinda… like it…"

"Great! Let's take it!"

And Kim couldn’t say anything. They were here for this so it wouldn’t be logical to just stop it. Though he didn’t like the way this coat became the purpose why Porchay was there for. Not for him but for his duty. But Kim smiled in the mirror. He got an idea.

"Come." He said taking Porchay by the hand and it felt so intimate. He really particularly loved to have contact with him. "What do you think about this?" He said showing a yellow coat.

"Well… yellow is a little too much for you no?"

"Not for me. For you."

"I- I don't need this!" He said as if he wouldn’t be the one to pay for it.

"You will look good Chay…"

"But…"

"We can match!" And Porchay's eyes got a little sparkle. "You know white clouds and yellow like the sun, we need both to make a pretty sky." Kim said happy about how he found a way to describe those colors, how to put his best words to convince Porchay. And it worked. Both walking in their new coats. Both feeling that it meant something more but not clearly picturing the sky yet. It was still in process, still being colored. Their sky was still under shadows.

"Thank you for today." Kim said.

"Thanks to you…"

"Can…can we see each other soon?" He added not really wishing upon stars. He wasn’t waiting for a great answer. He was just hoping that his little sentence would come at the right time. That it would take all over Porchay's thoughts to the point of harmonizing their mind. He was maybe still wishing on the still invisible stars of their sky.

"Y-yes… I would be scared to miss you…" Porchay answered his eyes looking at the right in an adorable way of assuming verbally but not physically his needs.

"Then… let's say… tomorrow?" Kim tried, getting more confident.

"Yes!" He agreed with energy. "Tomorrow P'Kim tomorrow is good."

-‐—-

Kim looked at the coat at home. He was keeping an eye on it and he hated it and at the same time he loved it. Because Porchay chose it for him. Because Porchay cutely thought that white would suit him when Kim was clearly on the black side. And he was right. He looked good in it but he looked better also only because he was seeing Porchay's aura in it. It made him feel so bad. He wanted to destroy something. Kim took a box with mostly all the gifts he got and made a mess with this. He broke all the clothes, accessories or perfumes he got from now strangers. He was getting insane, mad.

He thought he was mad. He was just heartbroken and heartbreaking himself seeing all of this. He was nothing more than a money taker and he began to realize that it wasn’t his choice. Vic was right. He didn’t choose it, this chose him because he had mentally no choice than to feel money to think that he had a value. Without it he was nothing but now he just wanted Chay. He just wanted to feel loved. He wanted to have Chay for himself, he wanted to be precious in someone's eyes without having money.

He just wanted to feel needed he wanted to have someone's whole attention on him because he was himself and not because he had money before. He began to understand that he was hating himself for not being able to stay into the high side of society but that this side never made him like life or himself because he never met someone like Porchay. Because he never had felt important for who he was and not what he had. And looking at the coat he wanted at the same time to tear it into pieces and to sleep under it like a protective blanket.

—----

Looking at the coat in the mirror Porchay loved it so much. For the first time he wasn’t feeling bad for buying something. Not because he wasn’t feeling guilty anymore, just because it came from Kim and now looking at it Porchay could see Kim's excited eyes thinking it would make him look good. He was doomed. Kim was helping him to love himself better in this state thought he would have prefer to be naked and still have Kim around than to have this money and to never cross path with him.

Both wondering how their meeting would finally end.

-‐–

They didn’t quite get how it happened but they changed the event of their days. As always they met under the sunflower sign, under the color of their hope both in their new coats, though they didn’t end up in any shopping place. They didn’t wander around to do their duty as sugar baby and sugar daddy. They didn’t even have to think about this now. It came naturally. Words, a question, walking, a place and then they were both sat. A cup of coffee and a hot chocolate in their hands, Kim and Porchay were going out like any friends or lovers would.

They gathered at a placé made for it, engaging them into another environment and another atmosphere changing their mind and thoughts. It was not usual and so refreshing to not think about what to buy or where to go because they were just socially existing like every human sharing relationship could in this world. To their surprise, it wasn't awkward at all, they even took this chance to have a conversation about things they couldn’t even think of talking about before.

"So, you have two brothers, I have one." Porchay answered keeping his hands on his cup and it was endearing. Kim was looking at him drinking his little hot chocolate and it suited Porchay so much that he couldn’t stop imagining how tasty chocolate would feel eating with his company. Brown was looking good on Porchay for sure but the yellow coat was making him so sunny and yet chocolate, brown was him and Kim was lost in his thoughts seeing Porchay looking at him with intensity.

"Yes, what sorry?" He said confused.

"You're not okay ?"

"I am, don't worry." He said, sipping his drink.

"If…if you feel bord we can go and-"

"No!" He said a little too spontaneous. "I mean…I like it here…"

"Me too…between what's your dream?" Porchay asked melancholic.

"I don't think I have one… I never thought about it…but you should have an idea if you ask this…"

"Living. I just want to live without too much regrets, do what I want when I can and not being entitled to opinions or to what I won't have me when I will be dead."

"And what will you have with you when- when this happen?" Kim said realizing it was hard for him to think about that possibility.

"Memories…images…pictures…I just want to keep this in my soul… because everything else will perish one day…"

"...I hope I could think the same…"

"You can! Why can't you not? You have all choices !" Porchay said it this happily that it seemed suddenly an option for Kim.

"You know I had money before…a lot and I was just buying everything like this and now that I am not like before it's complicated…"

"But were you happy?"

"What?"

"I remember when we had no money that I was still a little happy…because my brother was there and we loved each other…"

"I don't know if I was…"

"If you were you would have say yes…"

"It's that money can buy happiness…"

"But can't win over hearts and feelings… it's needed but if you only buy and you never get close to anyone you will just end alone…"

"All you are saying is so weird… Chay, then how do we do mister I know everything ?"

"I don't know too." Porchay laughed at the nickname. " But not letting money change me or my heart and not thinking it will be eternal might help…"

"...how do we do when we are only money?"

"P'Kim…you're more than money…you're kind, you're carrying… you pay attention, you always be careful I won't fall, you always have this little light in our eyes, sometimes I see it and it disappears but I saw it… you are not someone I want to hang out with just to share my money…"

Kim looked a moment at Porchay's face. He only saw sincerity. He also spotted embarrassment and a little pink color on his cheeks. Porchay was moving his mouth a little, trying to wait for Kim's reaction. The man was stunned. He always had a bad view on himself, even thinking that he was a player, a ba moral guy. He kinda understood that when Vic was doing this he never ever judged her when it was him he was a manipulative little brat happy to take the money like a stealer.

Because he only thought that he was a piece of garbage and should act like this when he would never think this about other sugar babies who all could have their own purpose for doing it. It could be bad or good, with or without morals. It existed. But Kim doing it was bad, he was so sure about this and then Porchay said this.

"I am…not… a good boy Chay…"

"...P'Kim…if you were looking into my heart… you would see another part of yourself…the mirror you might never thought about…"

"But I can't open your chest to see your heart, Chay…" Kim laughed leaving the conversation by joking. He was getting embarassed wanting to believe Porchay's words.

"You!" Porchay screamed. "You're not good at joke though…" He smiled.

"But you smiled…"

"I always smile with you…" Porchay kinda whispered and Kim had the horrible sensation to be flirted with and he was so scared about mistaking it. He was feeling that he might wait too much from Porchay and that reality check would destroy him. "I smile too…" He said choosing to attack. And they continued talking about everything without trying to be flirty. They were insecure but getting more open to each other. Kim wanted to just have some time with Porchay and Porchay wanted the same. Their heart was beating at the same rhythm but they weren’t in the same room and couldn’t hear it.

Kim got really happy when he went home. He payed. Porchay let him payed for the drinks and he didn’t buy him anything. They just had a meeting without money being thrown at Kim's eyes and he suddenly felt so much better as if he was beginning to find back his value.

—--

Porchay said goodbye to Kim, a little sad to let him go. He would have wanted to be more cheesy. He loved to be like this and with Kim it was so different, it wasn’t family. It was love. Porchay stopped thinking about this. It was love. He was in love, he was flirting. He wanted Kim to react to his compliment and to cherish his existence. It terrified Porchay more, he should be clear with him. It wasn't just about dating now, it was about everything a couple would do. He desperately wanted it and didn’t hear someone approaching him.

"Where you with Kim?" A man said making Porchay turn around.

"P'Kim? Yes."

"Great." He just said before punching Porchay in the face. With the violence of that hand, he fell on the ground, unsteady and lost. It was really hard and he thought that his lips would be damaged for days. Porchay stood up again not understanding what was happening.

"Wh-what was this?" He said feeling his skin itching.

"We found your words in Kim's room."

"My words?"

"Shut up! Don't try to lie with your dirty mind you're even younger, he's your P' and you play this horrible game!"

"What are you talking about! I never sent dirty words!"

"...you are his daddy though, am I right?"

"..I." Porchay tried to answer but what could he say about this. "Yes…"

"This is enough! Stay away from Kim now! You can just play with someone's feelings!"

"I am not playing!" Porchay screamed, feeling he could begin a fight after hearing this.

"So what are you doing ? A great action? Let me tell you Kim has serious problem with money. He can't live peacefully thinking he has not a comfortable amount of it ! He is unstable and it's dangerous!"

"I know ! I am helping him!"

The man got angry hearing this, getting closer and grabbing Porchay by the collar. "What you are doing can get you to be to jail, whatever the way, I can get you to jail, I can destroy your life like you are destroying Kim's one so don't even think of seeing him again!" He said finally letting Porchay go and going away. Porchay touched his cheeks, tears in his eyes, he was shaking a little and just decided to hide the wound with his scarf and to go home with the worst feeling he had ever feel about Kim.

—---

Kim went home and found his two brothers waiting for him in the kitchen. It wasn’t hard to see that he was needed there because when he opened the door the two faces just looked intensly at him, getting his attention. What made Kim worried was the mess on the table. The more he got close, the more he could see that it was his own stuff, the thing he made a mess with in his room. His heartbeat stopped. He began to have a weird premonition that his peaceful discovery of life might explode now.

"What are you doing with this ?" Kim asked leaning against the wall.

"What ARE you doing?" Tankhun pointed out, angry, he really had that menacing face Kim knew but he never used it for him until now.

"You went in my room."

"You let the door open!"

"I never let the door open!"

"Both of you stop!" Kinn said trying to be calm. "Kim, you're door was just a little opened but enough to see the mess so we got worried and opened it."

"So being worried gives you all the right."

"Don't play as if you were innocent, what are you doing with this man?" Tankhun asked his voice tender.

"Whatever I want to."

"Kim! They are using you! You' re an object ! Look at those words! Why are you doing this to yourself when you feel already bad?"

"Exaclty! I did this because I feel bad ! But what ? Am I at fault now ? "

"No…" Kinn said.

"So what? You can't just talk to me and not mess with my belongings?"

"Kim… if we come to you to tell ask you how you are you wouldn’t answer…"

"And? Better than violating privacy." Kim harshly answered to Kinn.

"Whatever." A voice said getting in the kitchen. "I got rid of the problem."

"Really ?" Tankhun said hopeful.

"What did you do ?" Kim asked suddenly out of his mind.

"He won't approach you again Kim."

"What the fuck did you do Big?" Kim screamed terrifying to know what he was talking about. He didn’t wait for an answer and run outside. He took his phone out and wrote a speed messages, hoping Porchay would read it.

Chay! Let me see you now PLEASE!

After some minutes he sent another one.

I am beging you!

Sunflower.

It was the only answer he got.

—‐—-

Porchay was on the edge. He didn’t want to say goodbye to Kim but he also didn’t want to still trick him like this. He was in power. He was the one who would pressure Kim with his money and even if Porchay kinda felt that Kim wanted to be with him. Did he really want this? Was those little sentences real or was he obligating Kim into doing this? He was a little lost, a little sad, a lot guilty. And Porchay was on the point of blocking Kim. He should free him. He should get back to this man that seemed to care for him. He was feeling like the bad guy, the villain. He shouldn’t be this, he shouldn’t make Kim a victim.

He should gave a happy ending to them even if it meant to never see him again and yet that option was his tragedy. He didn’t want it to happen but he wasn’t seeing another ending. He was a prey and a hunter. A prey under Kim's kinda passionate gaze, if he didn’t mistake it and a hunter being Kim's predator. And when he saw his message, he wanted to not answer but changed his mind. He needed to free Kim and he would under the same sunflower that let them meet.

-‐—

Kim saw Porchay coming. He saw his little steps as if he wanted to not reach him soon. He was percieving through his physical behavior that something was wrong. He felt surprised to apparently know him this well. Porchay just sat next to him, not even looking one time at his face.

"P'Kim…I think that we should stop… like.. we should just close the contract and just let this end…"

"Chay…what are you hiding under that scarf?"

"N-nothing-" He panicked but his voice ended convincing Kim that it was not usual. Porchay never let his scarf around his cheeks like this. He never let his head this low and he was always raising it when Kim was talking to him. The man just put slowly and sotfly the scarf down and Porchay decided to not do anything. He had no energy to be an asshole, threw Kim away and leave.

"Shit…Chay the fuck! I will end him!" Kim said angrily witnessing the wound.

"It's nothing…" Porchay answered trying to still lowering his head but Kim raised it with tenderness, his hand on the younger's chin.
"Don't ever think that hitting you is nothing, I swear he will make excuses I swear !" He said brushing his finger around it, being closer than he should for Porchay to stay calm.

"But he was right…" Porchay said moving away a little.

"Right? About?"

"I can't still use you like this…I can't keep you on a leash with this contract… P'Kim I am sorry… I shouldn't have played this when it's not funny for you I-"

Porchay was cut by Kim's hands under his chin to steady Porchay's gaze on him. "And if there is no contract?" He said with seriousness.

"Wh-what do you me-mean?"

"It's… true that we began with money… but if I was telling you that I want to have time with you without any contract…"

"...P'Kim…this can't happen…I was so bad to you giving you money when you have a problem with it…"

"Bad? Chay…you were the only one to really help me, you're the only one who see me as I never saw me before! I don't know what this is for you but definitely not bad!" Kim's voice was a little high and he felt guilty when Porchay's eyes became teary. "Wha-what's happening Chay?"

"I-" He said curling up a little. "I- I already thought about letting you go and- suddenly I-"

"And I don't want to let go…" Kim said hugging the little round form Porchay 's body created, his head leaning on Porchay's one. "Chay… open your ear because I don't know if I could say it this easily… I don't fully know…what I feel… but can I try loving you ?"

"Lo-loving?" Porchay repeated in disbelief.

"Yes… I want to have time with you…I want to talk to you every minutes… I want to walk with you… I just want you, not your money… you don't know how I wished… that… that you will not only see in me a sugar baby… Chay… what should I do?"

"I-..." He said, his head still hiding in his knees. "Should…I try too…"

"Are you…telling me… that you want to try love part…?"

"Kinda…"

"So… if you're head hot it might be because I am embracing you now…."

"P'Kim!" Porchay screamed pushing him away and he could see his little pink face, all embarrassed.

"Chay….I really don't want to go home tonight…"

—--

When Porsche saw Kim he got really suspicious. He was analyzing the boy from head to toe as if he could be a dangerous man. Porchay came to his brother still in his scarf. "Hia, can he stay here tonight please?"

"Who is he first Chay?"

"My boyfriend to be…" He murmured into his ears.

"You can stay." Porsche said with a malicious smile. "In the guest room."

"Hia!"

"A boyfriend to be isn't a boyfriend though I never say that you should sleep at 9 pm, but two rooms." He said going away and it made Porchay frustrated, he just revealed what he secretly said to him, his cheeks another time in a pinky dance.

"Where is the guest room?" Kim answered without even commenting on it but he just got a star in his heart, a star piercing his skin and muscles adding glitter to his feeling.

—--

The house was little but comfortable and Kim recognized that it could look like any house of someone living with a great salary but not a big one. It surprised him a lot and then he remembered that Tankhun always bought fancy things when they could, even useless ones and now he was still looking fancy. It convinced him that beauty was inside and that even if he lost everything, he needed to concentrate on who he was and not who he was regardless of what he could buy.

—--

"Found it!' Kim said getting in the guest room with a box to heal Porchay's wound. He sat next to the boy on the edge of the bed. "Won't your brother ask what happened?"

"I will say that my skin is horrible… you know…wouldn’t want you to see this…"

"I am beginning." Kim said, helping the wounds to heal rapidly. "Though you won't tell him?" He asked and stopped for Porchay to answer.

"If Hia knows it he won't ever let me think about having your family in his life… ouch
…" He said Kim getting back to it without any warning.

"Sorry… it's finished now…" Kim said and he slowly let a little kiss on the corner of Porchay's lips, where the wound was now hidden, being careful to not turn this into a kiss.

"Wh-what was this?" Porchay panicked.

"A magic kiss…to heal…"

"I didn't know you were like this…" Porchay mocked lightly.

"Only with you…" Kim said and he couldn’t resist the need to take Porchay in his arms. "I am so sorry again for this…"

Porchay grabbed Kim's shirt, smelling happily his presence. "It's nothing…also without this maybe we wouldn’t be here now…"

"True…"

Porchay let his body fall on the bed, inviting Kim to do the same. They were looking at the ceiling, Porchay slowly going to touch and take Kim's hand into his own. "Do you think we are a constellation now?"

"A what?" He asked, letting his thumbs caress Porchay's fingers.

"A group of stars…"

"Oh so we are stars…I guess yes…" He said with a tender smile.

"Sunflower constellation…"

"This is us."

"Yes…"

"But constellation is one right?"

"Surely…"

"So I can't just be your boyfriend to be…"

"P'Kim… I hope you won't hear…"

"I was in front of you…" Kim laughed. "What I mean is I don't care if we kiss in two years… I don't care how it goes and if it doesn't work it doesn't work…but can you be my official boyfriend now? So we can already shine in the sky?"

"You want the constellation before the sky?" Porchay laughed touched.

"Yes?" Kim said, opening his arms to invite Porchay into his universe.

"Then… I am okay…with this…" Porchay said hugging Kim in return.

—-----

In front of the door, Kim suddenly remembered how hard it was to not cuddle with Porchay when he was just some rooms away. But he had to recognize that Porsche was really protective but accepting. He could see in his eyes all the adoration he had for his brother and he might have seen the same into Kim's eyes because he was beginning to be protective of Kim too. He explained how he had problems with his family and how Porchay tried to always help him and being fifty percent honest gave him points, he was sure about it. But opening his home door with Porchay behind it he was nervous. He needed to make them accept it when they knew a part of the truth.

"Kim!" Tankhun was the one to rush to him, hugging him tight not even seeing Porchay. "I was so worried ! Where were you? Kim!"

"I am not gone, don't cry…"

"Don't say this!" Tankhun screamed even more sad now.

"Who's with you?" Kinn asked softly, more softly than he thought he would.

Porchay advanced a little, still hiding behind Kim. He took Porchay's hand into his own. "My boyfriend. And I think that you have excuses to do to him."

—----

"I am really sorry… I really thought that you were the one who acted like this…" Big said looking straight into Porchay's eyes who were still a little behind Kim.

"It's okay… I understand…"

And Kim wondered how he could have this simple but honest boyfriend because he knew that Porchay meant it.

"We're sorry too." Kinn said. "We just thought about protecting Kim…"

"But…welcome in the family!" Tankhun screamed suddenly rushing to Porchay. "Kim how could you have a squishy boyfriend like this! Look at him!"

"He's not an animal!" Kim said, keeping Porchay in his arms.

"But Chay loves me I am sure!"

"I mean… you are a very shining person…" Porchay said, already smiling to be included into this family.

"But I am the star!" Kim said.

"There can be more than one constellation baby…"

"Baby…" Kim said with an adorable expression.

"I- P' Kim…"

"He called him baby!" Tankhun laughed out loud.

"Your house will be more chaotic now…" Big said to his best friend.

"Yes…but look at Kim's smile… might be for the best…"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Tangled Truth By

Fanfiction

17.1K 1.1K 21
"𝑰𝒔 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†?" "𝒀𝒆𝒔" "𝑰 π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’•π’“π’š 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’ˆπ’†π’π’•π’π’†" ______________________________________ Porchay, is...
1.2K 172 12
✨️Porchay, a young university student, is taking the job of watching over the young Saphyr in a house where warmth is more hidden than anything. A te...
17.5K 836 9
When Kim gets hurt during a secret mission no one knows anything about, Porchay makes it his mission to find out what happened and why Kim did not de...
7.5K 451 51
A part of the loaners disobeyed, they found out that the Kittisawat had money and they wanted to add interest rate. They could only find Porchay ther...