The Villainess And The Strong...

By Shipping_lord2000

He is just a normal college student but when a accident took his life, he found himself in a different world... More

Prologue
Ch 1. The Royal Academy
Ch 2. Joint Exercise
ch 3. Dangerous Encounter
ch 4. The Minotaur
ch 5. Return to Normal?
ch 6. Gift from the Villainess
ch 7. Meeting the prince
ch 8. visiting home
title and cover update
ch 9. lunch
ch 10. The girl with the glasses
ch 11. Field exam
ch 12. Life in danger
ch 13. The Huntsman and the Alchemist
ch 14. Promise of the Villainess
ch 15. Celeste Hayness
ch 16. The villainess' father
ch 17. The Beginning
ch 18. The Ball
ch 19. Friends
ch 20. The Door
ch 21. disappearance
ch 22. Duel
ch 23. kidnapped
ch 24. punishment
ch 25. Vacation
ch 26. The snowy mountains
ch 27. trapped
ch 28. plans
ch 30. Date???
Ch 31. Aftermath
Ch 32. The Villainess' Title
Ch 33. Surprises?
Ch 34. Skill Camp
ch 35. Light in Darkness
ch 36. The sword of light
ch.37 The saintess

ch 29. Cassandra's Dilemma

221 7 2
By Shipping_lord2000

[let's magically go back a few days after the trip]

"What are you thinking about right now Cass?" Anna asked me, I was staring out the window of my dorm room for quiet some times now..and I didn't even realize it until Anna talked..

"Sorry, I'm just... Thinking" what happened that night..I can't really take it out my mind, when the spirits tricked Desmond- no, it's not just him who was tricked. I was also tricked by them knowing that I'll follow him, not only that..I did some embarrassing things too..

I knew the stories about the spirits..and the legends surrounding them, really? Me and Desmond as a couple??? it's ridiculous right? But they also said that the spirits won't do that for people that doesn't have any feelings for each other..and the playful spirits of that mountain..they don't lie.

Anyways.. Anna was here because she said she wanna have some tea and I invited her in, I don't have time to think about it..I have a guest to look after!

"Is it about Desmond?" Anna suddenly  said

"Wah- how did you? I-I.. yes.. it's about him" of course she'd known, I told her about the spirits back then "it's weird isn't it?"

"Cass" she smiled "there's nothing wrong about it if you like him, he helped you a lot and I'm sure he's the one your the most closed with"

"But..what would he think about me?.. just a few months ago I'm engaged and blurted about the prince and all that stuff, silly isn't it? The girl who was not chosen by the person she loved..just..went and go, find another person..I'm sure that he'll find it ridiculous- umm.. sorry, I shouldn't be blurting about the prince in front of you"

"No! No! It's fine Cass" she looked a bit.. sad? Or maybe confused? I dunno.. but I'm sure that there's still lingering feeling for the prince deep within her..and I won't really mind it anymore if she became our future queen..I'll just have to make sure that the prince will treat her correctly..but it was her choice to stay away

"Cass, I don't think Desmond will ridicule you if he finds out that you like him..it's just natural really..he's a decent guy, and he helped you a lot..anddd if the spirits are correct, he also like you"

I hid my face from her..it's embarrassing to think that my face felt warm after she said that

Anna laughs a bit and smiled "if you are still unsure, why not approach him slowly about it? Why not invite him to accompany you in the upcoming festival?"

"The festival?"

"Mhm, I'll even ask Tom to not invite Desmond to walk around..I can't assure you but.. whatever happens! I'll be on your side!"

I can only smile "you're right, I'm gonna do what's that... But- since when did I feel like this towards him?"

______________________

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 179 9
Normal teenager Y/N L/N like every other Isekai character, loves Anime, games and stuff like that. One rainy fateful day he lost piece of his life an...
240 39 24
Deadbeat incel loser experiences the final breaking point and dies a wanted death. Only to find himself in a strange predicament. In a new world, wit...
20.5K 800 52
Isabella is a school girl belonging to a middle class group family. One day when she was going home after school to continue her game, on a crossroad...
2.2K 105 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...