Why Me ?(My Brothers Hates Me)

By dipshanel

*Completed*(not edited yet) WHY ME ? I also deserved to be loved .. And now I am slowly dying but I have n... More

introduction
1
1.1
2
2.1
3
3.1
4
4 .1
5
5.1
6
6.1
7
7.1
8
8.1
apology
9
9.1
10
10.1
11
11.1
12.1
13
13.1
14
14.1
15
15.1
16
16.1
17
17.1
18
18.1
19
19.1
20
Why me ?
season 2

12

4.5K 129 17
By dipshanel

'oppa"Eunwoo repeat after her and bite his lips ..

Why you agreed with her to call you that, do you like her "yn said and smirk ..

Ohh someone is jealous"Eunwoo said and chuckled..

Why would I jealous "yn said and made a pout " ....

If not then ok ,I have to go now" Eunwoo said and opened the door ..

Yn turned her face and said 'fine go who is stopping you" .....

Next day -

Mingyu was going to take yn's health reports from hospital .

Yn also wanted to go with him but Lisa came to mingyu's home so early so she stuck at home as she didn't told her about her health yet ..

Oo God what I do now , I really thought I would be able to stop him to take my reports but what I do now ,he will know everything today about my health " ...

Yn are you ok ?? Lisa asked and shaked yn who was again zoned out cuz of her thoughts..

Yes I am o..ok yn said while shuttering ...

Then door bells rang yn runs toward door and opened the door rushly ..

Yn looked at mingyu face and start scanning him , is he know everything now ? But she didn't show any weird expression on his face it was normal which making yn more worried ...

Can I go inside "mingyu said while patting her head ..

Yn nodded ...

She went behind him and thinking why is he so normal , isn't he look tensed in this situation " ....

He gulped the water while yn continuously staring at him he feel weird but didn't say anything ...

"Oppa is this my reports"? Yn said and looked at the papers which was on mingyu' s hand ..

Ohh this yes" mingyu's said and raised the papers ..

Oppa I wanted to tell you " yn said and closed her eyes at the same time mingyu said "it's normal"....

Yn took 2 minutes to process that and then she said " huh it's normal, are you sure " ??

Mingyu nodded and said "yes I am sure , just your low sugar is a problem , and for that we need to go hospital tommorow be ready ok " mingyu said ...

Yn nodded and said "can I see it , my reports "

Ohh sure "mingyu said and give her that reports ...

Yn checked at it 2 times and was shocked cuz it was really normal....

Why you behaving like that yn , did you expect other thing " Lisa teased her ...

Yn sooked her head and said "Lisa please don't be angry but " yn told Lisa everything ..

What ?? Are you serious ? ,why don't you tell me earlier this " Lisa said and hugged yn tightly ..

I wanted to tell you but you went back to hometown cuz of your mom and then the situation got worse that I didn't have the time to tell you " I really planned to tell you today, i swear" yn said ...

Ok but I can't understand if you are saying the truth then how this reports are normal" Lisa said ....

I also do not understand this , I think my reports got exchanged " yn said

but look at this line "low sugar patient " ,what about this " Lisa said ..

I don't know "yn said ...

Which hospital you took your test before,we need to go there and check" Lisa said ..

Yn nodded ...

**********

They both went to the hospital and went directly to that doctor's cabin but there was another doctor at the cabin ...

Is it him?" Lisa asked to yn ..

No "yn said ...

Have you taken you appointment" he asked ..

Fuck appointment and tell me ,Where is the doctor ? "Lisa said and hit the table with her fist ...

I am the doctor, what are you talking about" he said ..

No , not you where is the doctor , yn what was his name ? Lisa said ...

Mm.. it was Mr nam i think , i don't remember clearly"yn said ...

Oh that fraudster " he is in jail "he said ...

Jail,but why?"yn said ...

Ohh he was totally a jerk , who used to make fake health reports and then make money with the help of that , is he did something to you too" he asked ..

Yn nodded and said "he is in his real palace , but what about the medicine he gave me " ...

Medicines , can you have it now " he asked ...

Yn nodded and said " yes , I always carried them in case I need it " ..

Can you show me ,I will check them "he said ...

Ohh yes " yn said and gave him the medicines ...

Doctor put his spectacles and checked all medicines one by one ..

How long have you been taking them?" He asked ...

For 15 days , I think , is it any problem" yn said ..

this is the drug , which make you feel weaker day by day by physically and mentally too , are you sure you are alright " he asked ..

Yes doctor I am alright " yn said ..

Ok then if you have any problem just tell me anytime ok "he said ...

Lisa and yn went outside to the hospital and yn sighed ..

I was tensed for nothing , i thought I will be die , yn said ...

It's ok if ends well then everything well" Lisa said and peeked on her forehead ..

Yn smiled ..

They are on the way of home then they show a icecream bar and stopped their and bought a icecream "

I was so tensed that I stop eating properly , wow it's so good " yn said ...

Then she mummbled "shit " ..

What now ? " Lisa asked ...

First promise me you won't get angry ? Yn said ...

Yn just tell me don't play tricks " Lisa said ...

Actually yesterday Eunwoo proposed me " yn said ..

I knew it ,he like you , " Lisa said proudly ...

Yn turned her face and start eating again her icecream ...

Ohh tell me did you accept it or not , yn I am telling you , don't say you reject him then I will kill you for sure today " Lisa said ...

Ohh look at couple , they are looking so cute " yn said to changing the topic ..

Yn " Lisa said ...

I am sorry " yn said and bite her lips ..

Lisa sighed and took a long breath " it's ok "

Are you not angry" yn asked ...

Lisa smiled weirdly and said " no , I am not ..

Who are you calling " yn said while taking a biting of icecream scoup ...

Eunwoo "Lisa said ...

Hello Eunwoo , yn wants to meet you in park at 5 pm "

She cuts the call ....

When I said I want to meet him "yn said ..

Now , now come fast , we have to choose a gift for him " Lisa said ..

Gift , for what" yn said ..

Cuz from today you both are going to be couples" Lisa said and dragged yn at mall ...

I don't have money " yn said ..

It's ok I have it already " Lisa said ..

They both bought a bracelet which had written 'ja vous aime ' which means "I love you" in french ...

They went to park at saw Eunwoo was sitting on the bench ..

Now my job is done now your start ,fighting "Lisa said and pushed yn ...

Yn went to him with babysteps and Eunwoo stood up after seeing her ...

Hyy , i didn't expect that you wanted to meet me " Eunwoo said ..

Mee too " yn said and give him a bracelet ...

What is this ?wait something was written on it??

(I don't want repeat their conversation which I was already wrote on previous chapter so I was writing the next conversation)

Just google it duffer" yn said and waved her hand at him ...

Eunwoo hurriedly took her phone from his pocket and Googled it ..

He was smiling like crazy and was dancing in excitement then he runs to behind yn and hold her hand and pulled her ..

Is it true " Eunwoo said ..

Yn nodded ...

Eunwoo was taking a very long a breathe then he said " I want to listen this from your mouth"...

Yn was looking at him and said "I love you" and Eunwoo immediately start kissing her Their lips got locked when yn did the same, they were totally enjoying it when reality hit the Eunwoo and he backed off " I am sorry ..

Sorry for what ? Yn said ...

Are you sure , you will not regret it"Eunwoo asked ...

Yn sooked her head and said " not in my life" ..

She again touch his lips and they again start kissing ...

Words - 1500

Spoiler alert***

Yn will be back  in the upcoming chapters...

Did I really made it uninterested?
🥲

Byee
(⁠灬⁠º⁠‿⁠º⁠灬⁠)⁠♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.5K 30
THIS STORY CONTAINS VOLINECE, STRONG LANGUAGE,ETC.. IF U ARE INTERSTED IN SAD FFs I WOULD LIKE TO PREFER THIS.. IT IS MY FIRST TIME MAKING STORIES...
152K 9.5K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
149K 4.8K 46
Please note that everything I write in here, Is fiction. It is not real. ******************* ❗️WARNING: self harm ❗️ Pain Sadness Anger Regret That...
11.4K 518 12
"Please make me forget Jungkook. Please make me feel whole again." *Short Story Contains foul language, substance use, descriptions of sexual abuse...