Miraculous Ladybug: I'm a Vil...

By ConflictedSHS

Hello, the names Samantha Fineroad. I am 15 years old and I currently study at xxx junior highschool as a 3rd... More

New Beginnings I Guess
Operation Bugnette (1)
Operation Bugnette (2)
Just Fidgeting
Naaah
The Role
A Friend (?)
Park
Tune
It was I...!!!!
Saturdays
A Blackened Weather (1)
A Blackened Weather (2)

I Have A Vision!!!

469 26 1
By ConflictedSHS

Recap
Previously, our female protagonist or possessor ended up having an encounter with another random omnipotent being. This time, it was an overseer named Neo.

After finishing his intention, Chloe got sent back to her room holding a gift in the form of a accessory with a blue gemstone as its main component.

----Chloe (Samantha)----
What a day... I never expected to meet another ROB. I thought that dying would end up sending me to hell, or somewhere. But no, I ended up meeting a god, who gave me a new life by letting me possess a villainess, named Chloe Bourgeois, and the second one, being Nathan, who gave a helpful gift.

That being this piece of jewelry.

This looks cool, with the design and especially the four claws which looks like it's holding the gemstone. What is it exactly if someone may wonder? Well you see this is none other than a Vision

What's a Vision? Well in a game, this term is used for an item that lets you harness one of the seven elements playable in-game and the one I'm holding now is a hydro vision. Meaning it can let you use the power of water but there are requirements before gaining one of these items. That being you to prove that you deserve it or such.

In my case however, it was given on a whim by a bored entity and the vision itself holds more abilities. According to the images he sent to my mind, the vision has one ability. It's called Rivers of Deceit, it allows me to use hydro to create a disguise, that has a voice changer and the disguise can't be easily broken or cancelled. It's honestly nice how that ability ties with the vision I'm holding.

After all, this Vision is one of a kind and I mean by both in-game and in this world. In Genshin Impact, there are seven nations and each nation have a different design but the gemstone can still be one of the seven elements. I currently possess a hydro vision that's from Fontaine. Sounds like a French word to me but I'll just ignore that continue for now.

The item I have is one that has a difference from the Fontaine Vision. Asides from the fact it looks different from a normal Fontaine Vision, it is the only Vision lore to given out by a dragon. But that's a story for another time along with the Vision bearer's story.

"Now, I should try it out." I said to myself softly. What do I mean by those words? I'm simply going to try out the visions disguise ability however

'Who should I turn into?' that question popped into my head. I already asked Armand to not disturb me and not let anyone in until I say otherwise. I just continued racking my head for a good choice as I paced my room slowly.

(Imagine a chibi Chloe pacing using the cover image as the chibi)

'I got it!!!' I snapped my fingers as I to a conclusion. 'Let's just disguise ourselves a Furina!!!' I screamed internally as I felt like I completed a complex puzzle.

Who is Furina? An actress that has played the role of a god for five hundred years given by her Divinity counterpart, A cinnamon roll that deserves all the care in the world and the wielder of the vision I possess.

(A/N: And she said earlier it's a story for another time lol.)

Why? Would I choose her to be my disguise? Well... Aside from liking the character, it's also because of her full name, Furina De Fontaine. I remember now that Fontaine is a French word for Fountain and Spring water, which I think sounds like a good last name if the meaning is the latter. There's also the reason, that I simply want to see a Fontainian in Paris.

Of course, I could've picked Navia, Taylor Swift's younger look alike but that would give some complications since she exists in this world and I don't want to attract attention from those fans, hindering my plans. But it's just me thinking of one of many possibilities that would stop me from getting to meet Marinette and befriend. So Navia is absolutely off the ideas, same with the other Fontaine girls.

I want to be friends with Marinette as Chloe, I really do but at the same time, I want to fulfill the possibilities I have in my head in my new life as well.

So I placed the Vision on the same spot as where Furina places and continue Operation Bugnette. I left my room and ended up meeting Armand, who looked at me before acting out his duties.

"Hello, Mademoiselle" Armand greeted as bowed his head. 'He's a good man' I thought before shaking my head in dismissal and smiled at my butler

"Hi Armand, I've decided to go outside for a stroll for a while alone" I said to him bluntly. I then see Armand's posture to have stiffened slightly that it was almost unnoticeable. Keyword: Almost

I ignored that and continued, "So please make sure not to worry ok and don't tell my dad, OK?" I assured him as I knew that he's worried as well as the dad. It was kind of obvious since the day hasn't passed yet and it's only been like 4 hours since the Stoneheart situation.

My Father is obviously worried for me since I see a bunch of messages from the man asking if I'm fine or something. I'm just hoping he complied with my request.

Thankfully, he agreed which made me sigh in relief in my head. Armand just told me to be safe and I responded that I will. Now I'm outside of the hotel. Yup, I forgot my home is inside a hotel suite.

Anyways, I started to go to an alley way and checked around if anyone was close and the coast is clear. "Time to set off to the stage" I told myself in a Jojo pose as a light emanated from my Vision. A smile crept onto my face as I enveloped me. It's show time!!!

----Marinette----
I'm such a failure 😞!!! I knew I wasn't cut as hero. Tikki is wrong I'm just a clumsy girl, who failed to do my duty as a hero.

"Dear, are you ok?" I heard my name to see that it was my mom, who's calling me.

"I'm fine, I was just thinking about the giant monster that roamed around. It was worrying that a friend of mine jumped to the danger" I sighed exasperatedly. I remembered that while I fought Stoneheart with Chatnoir, Alya streaming the fight up close.

"Oh don't worry at least those heroes stopped it" She stated before we were interrupted by the sound of the door opening. A chance "I'll get that" I told her as I headed to the shop.

"Hello, do you guys have some eclairs?" A gentle female voice inquired.

"Yes, what would you like to ha-ve?" I asked her before stopping at my tracks surprised. I paused to see the customer's strange set of eyes, they wore a fancy looking attire and a gemstone.

"Are you ok?" Oh no, I must've been dazed as I see heard a question. "I'm fine miss-"

"Furina" she responded before continuing as she smiled softly, "You can just call me Furina"

I didn't know it but at that moment, I ended up meeting one hell of an actress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 19.4K 39
C O M P L E T E D ✕♛✕♕✕ "What about the promise we made when we were kids, Mari," He smiled. I felt shocked he remembered my nickname. That smile.. A...
16.6K 294 36
"I've become faded because of what everyone did to me. Nobody loves me, trusts me or wants me anymore. This is where the story of Marinette Dupain-Ch...
6.6K 188 15
"In the daytime, I'm Marie, just a normal girl with a normal life, but there's something about me that no one knows yet because I, have a secret!" Ma...
351K 14.7K 31
31 days. 31 days to fall in love. The 31st to say good-bye, to break your heart. December ends, January begins. But those 31 days aren't going to lea...