Stepmom - Scarlett Johansson...

nienwrites

[SHORT STORY | COMPLETED] {In short: Your dad's new relationship is getting serious which means you have to m... Еще

❦ Chapter Prompts & Quotes ❦
❦ Character introduction ❦
❦ Storyline ❦
❦ Playlist ❦
❦ Chapter 1 ❦
❦ Chapter 2 ❦
❦ Chapter 3 ❦
❦ Chapter 4 ❦
❦ Chapter 5 ❦
❦ Chapter 6 ❦
❦ Chapter 7 ❦
❦ Chapter 8 ❦
❦ Chapter 9 ❦
❦ Chapter 10 ❦
❦ Chapter 11 ❦
❦ Chapter 12 ❦
❦ Chapter 13 ❦
❦ Chapter 14 ❦
❦ Chapter 15 ❦
❦ Epilogue ❦
NEW BOOK!

NEW BOOK!

783 6 0
nienwrites

This one is based on a one-shot I wrote: - December 3rd, 2023 - SJ.
You could read that first if you want but it's not a must! This book will be the story of how Scarlett and Colin came to adopt the girl they met at a playground. I hope you enjoy it!!
(it will be set in 2023 because of the one shot, otherwise it won't make sense).

[UPDATES: MONDAY][SHORT STORY]

Samantha Grace Carter, an orphan since her earliest memories, unknowingly embarks on a life-changing encounter at a playground. As she spends time there, she crosses paths with a young girl and her mother. Unbeknownst to Samantha, this casual meeting forms the foundation of an unexpected bond that grows into a unique mother-daughter relationship.

Little did she realize that the chance encounter in that playground would become the beginning of a new family dynamic, offering Samantha a sense of belonging she had yearned for since being left at the orphanage by her biological mother at a tender age. This newfound relationship brings both love and a sense of home to Samantha's life, altering her world in ways she never imagined possible.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

168K 4.4K 40
"Whose name will you moan tonight?" She repeats the question and I let out a breath at her words. "Yours, only yours, Miss." I quickly reply, watchin...
815K 16.3K 176
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
35.8K 1.2K 25
You never saw it coming, that's what you kept telling yourself, anyway. But the signs were always there, lingering beneath the surface, waiting to be...
122K 2.9K 34
a small girl , y/n (reader ) of 5 year old used to get abuse by her father . she didnt have a mother . her mother left her with the monster when she...