Senku x Reader: Dr. Stone Smu...

Από SenkuBabes

Smut, Smut, SMUT! Just a book about yours and Senku's sexy time! No petrification arcs. Just yours and Senku'... Περισσότερα

Our First Time (Being ReWritten!)
Lab Freaks (Being ReWritten!)
Hot Springs
HandCuffed & Teased
My Girlfriend The Succubus
🥳 Happy New Year 🥳
Spoiling Him
Homework

Y/n Can't Sleep Without Sex

1.5K 20 7
Από SenkuBabes

You sighed in frustration as you gazed out into the vast ocean. The scent of the ocean filled your nose as you inhaled. You were the only one, besides Ryusui and Francois, who was up at this time of night. Or so you thought...

Laying your head down on the side of The Perseus yacht, closing your eyes, listening to the waves crash against the boat.

"The hell are you doing up so late?" A voice said from behind you, making you turn and face the source of the voice.

"I could ask you the same question! What are you doing up?" You said with your hands on your hips.

"Just getting some fresh air, the project I'm working on is a big one." Senku said. "What are you up for?"

"I-I...I can't sleep..." You said, shifting your gaze to look away from the scientist.

"You can't sleep? That's what's keeping you up at this hour?"

"Y-Yes..." You said, ashamed of the true reason why you couldn't sleep.

Said scientist quirked his eyebrow up, he knew something was up, even though he was bad at relationship stuff. He watched as you twiddle your thumbs, nervously. A lukewarm liquid rolled down your inner thigh. You did your best to try to hide it, too embarrassed for Senku to see it. You squeezed your legs a to conceal the liquid running down your legs.

"Y/n?" The scientist reached out to grab your shoulder. Confused on why his girlfriend had been acting so weirdly.

Suddenly, a sweet smell hit him, a smell he knew very well. And it only appeared when you were turned on. His own sexual organ grew bigger and leaked some pre-cum. The scientist shifted his loose pants, making them appear loose to hide his erection.

"Y-Y/n?" The scientist repeated, but before he could say anything, you twirled around to face him and pressed your lips onto his forcefully, as well as your body. You could no longer keep yourself from holding back. Senku was hesitant for a few seconds, goosebumps began to form along his skin when he felt your hand run down his chest and grab his dick, massaging it with your palm. The green haired teen hummed, placing both his hands to grip the side of the yacht. The kiss broke for a big gulp of oxygen then slammed back together. You wrapped your arms around the scientist's neck, closing any remaining gaps between the two of you.

Senku let out a growl, and in one swift movement, pressing you against the side of the yacht. Almost reading his mind, you jumped up onto the side of the said boat, wrapping your legs around his waist. The scientist ran his free hand along your thigh, getting you excited as well. And it wasn't the same exciting thing when it came to science.

Even though what the two of you were about to do was really exciting. In the sexual way, of course.

You released a hum as Senku ran his hand up your school uniform skirt. You had to break the kiss by pushing the green haired teen off of you. You jumped off the edge of the yacht and dove into his arms to attack his neck with a mixture of kisses, licks, and sucks. The scientist's breathing hitched and the grip on your waist tightened. "Let's take this to the bedroom, Senkie~" You mumbled against your boyfriend's neck.

An evil look spread across the scientist's face, the same face he makes when he's about to do something really exciting! A face you've learned to love. On the way to your bedroom on Ryusui's yacht, you both pressed each other against the walls, kissing each other passionately. Once you two reached your room, Senku pushed you against the door while you reached your hand behind you to find the door knob. It was a little hard to concentrate when your boyfriend ran a hand under your shirt and played with your right bosom while he too had a turn at playing with your neck.

You eventually found the doorknob and opened the door. After closing the door and locking it, you both resumed your make out session. Senku ended up dominating you (of course) and pushed you onto the bed, climbing up on top of you. Your lips reconnected with each other for a short moment before your boyfriend pulled the red scarf around your neck on your sailor uniform and lifted your top off. From there, he kissed down your neck, suckling on certain parts of your skin.

You mewled with delight as you felt Senku's rough tongue lick the valley between your breasts. You hugged his head to your left bosom, the untreated one, and made many cute sounds that were irresistible to the scientist. It made him want to toy with you more to make you release more cute sounds.

While in your daze of pleasure, you let your free hand travel down to grab the green haired teen's dick, massaging it once more. Senku exhaled heavily, his dick twitching in your palm. You quite liked his reaction, since the table had been turned on him now.

But, as per-usual, Senku was one step ahead of you and released your nipple to move his free hand down to slowly insert his pointer and middle fingers into your core. Your insides squeezed his fingers tightly. It felt really good when his thumb made contact with clitorous. He rubbed his thumb in a circular motion directly on the clit and around the hood of your clitorous.

Playing with your clit was one of Senku's favorite things about having sex with you because it made him feel in control of your body. And he enjoyed all of your delicious reactions. He liked to watch you squirm beneath him, try to make him stop touching the spot when it got really sensitive, and when he gave you a double orgasm from stimulating your clit and your g-spot.

"Mmm~! S-Senku!" You moaned, squirming beneath the scientist due to your clit becoming more and more sensitive the more and more he edged you. You reached your hand up to grab ahold of his hand, but the other hand grabbed it and pinned it to the bed. You released more sounds of pleasure, your back arching when his lips latched onto your other untreated bosom.

It didn't take long for you to cum from many of your pleasure points being stimulated at the same time. You climaxed one after another, each of them making you feel amazing. It made you realize how much the scientist loved you. He was truly trying to make love with you.

After the third or fourth orgasm you tried to break free from Senku's flea like strength, (Which was easy due to him being as weak as a flea) Once you broke free, you rolled over onto your stomach, preventing him from toying with your sensitive clit and other parts.  

An evil smirk spread across Senku's face, his crimson red eyes gleaming with desire. The scientist crawled over to hover over you. As he crawled, he let his rough tongue lick up your back, warning you that he'd be entering you from behind. You gripped the pillow that you laid face first in as you felt the scientist's tongue glide up your back. "S-Senku~!"

You moaned as he entered you slowly, his dick rubbing all the right places. Senku felt really good. You were so tight inside, which let him know how wound up you were. The scientist grabbed ahold of both of your hands, entangling your fingers with each other as he continued to shove himself all of the way in. His shove hit the entrance to your womb, which was an uncomfortable feeling. It's made you whimper.

Hearing that sound made Senku stop and pause his actions. You could feel his dick inside of you start to soften. "Y-Y/n?"

Your fingers gripped his tightly but eased up when you felt his dick inside of you soften. You turned your head to make eye contact with him. Senku remained still as a statue. "It-It's okay, Senku... I-I'm okay."

"Heh, heh, heh, I just ruined our fun, huh?" Senku chuckled, pulling out of you. You turned around and sat up to kiss him softly. You found it sweet that when you were hurt or uncomfortable, the scientist's dick starts to soften and makes your well being a priority.

You kissed him softly all over his face while your hand reached down to make his dick harden once more. "You're just making sure I'm okay, and I appreciate that."

You two kissed each other a little longer before laying down on your sides, getting into a spooning position. You laid your head on his arm while his other arm massaged your bosom, his fingers playing with the nipple. Pinching it, flicking it, and massaging it. You hummed, letting the scientist know that you were feeling good again. It excited him a little. You gripped the bed sheets tightly when Senku licked the back of your neck in a seductive manner. "S-Senkuuu~!"

Though it took a while, Senku's dick finally hardened back up and he slowly pushed himself inside you while still being in the spooning position. His hand grabbing onto your hip as he thrust his hips inside and out. At first, his thrusts were slow, gentle even. Your grip on the sheets tightened so much that your knuckles turned white.

Upon seeing this, the scientist sped up his thrusts and went at a gentle tempo/rhythm. You cursed many profanities as he moved in and out of you. Senku did the same as you, angling his hips to thrust upwards, hitting your g-spot dead on!

You got louder and louder. So loud, that the scientist had to cover your mouth with his hand to prevent anyone from hearing you two. But unbeknownst, everyone on the yacht knew full well what you two were up to.

"Mmph~! F-Fuck~!" You mumbled into Senku's hand the closer and closer you two came to climaxing. You could feel Senku was close as well. Usually, his dick twitched whenever he was close.

"Y-Y/n~!" Senku growled, his voice getting slightly louder. Senku's slow thrusts became uncontrollable and rough. He had lost control at that point and tried to make you both climax at the same time.

You both moaned loudly as you climaxed. You two remained in the spooning position even after sex. You loved the feeling of Senku's breath on the back of your neck. The both of you fell asleep in that position, sleeping really well that night. It actually became a part of your nightly rituals when the two of you went to bed for the night. And afterwards, you snuggled as you snoozed until morning. Getting a good night's sleep every time!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

582K 14.5K 22
First story!! Pervy joker and Heartless assassin slowly falls in love with you. They compete with one another to earn your love. Also bb chrollo in...
1.1M 40.6K 21
Lost kids. Do you ever wonder where they go? They're lost until their found. Or in y/n's case, their lost until their saved. Y/n was stuck with Eri i...
782K 48K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
260K 6.1K 38
What if a neko called y/n walked into kohona one day and peaked the interest of a certain someone?