meet me at midnight

By sofiposie

an anton lee fanfic Jung Yumi knew Lee Anton was way out of her league. But did that stop her from liking hi... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
new anton lee ff
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 3

619 37 23
By sofiposie

I decided to pretend that Sohee's message didn't affect me. And it seems believable because Sohee decided to just sing and in between, he'd annoy Anton, who's just busy driving and keeping us alive, so he can't really annoy Sohee back. 

"Talk Saxy or Get a Guitar?" Sohee asked once again as he was busy looking at his phone. There he is again asking what song he needs to play next.

"Talk Saxy," I answered quickly, and the intro of the song was heard inside the car. The three of us sang our hearts out. And I do enjoy it, despite the awkwardness earlier.

"wae geureoke!" Sohee sang the bridge.

"Geureoke!" Anton and I answered.

"nal ppanhi bogo useul ttae"

"What you say?"

"ne meolis-sog-i gung-geumhae"

"tell me, tell me!" Anton and I were laughing as we're singing, while Sohee was giving it his all.

"neoui geu modeun ge algo sip-eo!" Sohee sang, while we cheered for him.

The three of us went hard for the last chorus, and I even took a video of us since it was for keeps. But, I immediately stopped when while focusing my phone's camera on Anton, he suddenly looked at it, making me almost drop my phone.

Really, Jung Yumi? I cleared my throat, before singing along to the new song Sohee was playing to stop the awkwardness. Again.

Aside from the singing, I also enjoy the view of driver Anton. He looked more matured and manly while he's driving. I'm also trying my hardest not to stare at his hands on the steering wheel, afraid Sohee will say something if I do so.

The ride felt like forever. I didn't waste any more time when Anton was finally able to park Shotaro's car. I couldn't even talk after that awkward incident so Im just thankful that we finally reached our destination.

"Hey, are you acting all shy now?" Sohee nudged my arm teasingly, and I immediately walked faster to avoid him and his questions. Besides, Anton might get curious and start listening to our conversation if he sees us talking.

"Stop pestering her, hyung." Anton nagged, and thank god for his intervention again because this time, Sohee is busy annoying Anton instead of me.

When we finally reached the place we'll be eating at, I immediately went to my girl friends, and Wonbin who was also sitting in the middle of them. I honestly feel like Wonbin likes our company more than he likes the boys' company, it's also one of the reasons why he was quick to notice my actions. He was with me and the girls most of the freaking time.

"I'll only get iced caramel macchiato." I told Sungchan who was busy taking everyone's orders.

"Order more, I'll pay for you." Sungchan ordered me, making me roll my eyes. He makes me eat more all the time, but I can't just say no since it was his way of showing affection.

"Add blueberry cheesecake then. Thanks," I told him with a forced smile, and he smiled at me playfully as if saying he won, before asking the others for their orders as well.

"So, what happened?" Jiwoo was quick to ask, and I pinched her since Anton was near. He might hear us.

"Hey!" Jiwoo whined, but I chose to ignore her.

"We need details, girl!" This time it was Dohee, while Wonbin was also looking at me expentantly. I wanted to hit them both in the head, but of course I can't do that. I let out a sigh before talking.

"Nothing happened, okay? But, Sohee caught me." I whispered, and the three of them let out over dramatic gasps, making the guys on the other table look at us curiously. And I can even see Sohee smiling teasingly, as if he knew what we were talking about. I raised my pinky finger at him, making Sohee laugh out loud, causing the boys to look at him confusingly.

"Not fair. We want whatever tea you're sharing with them too!" Shotaro told me, while Seunghan also backed him up as well.

"It's for girls only!" I answered, not wanting to ever let them hear anything about this topic.

"Wonbin's there!" Eunseok pointed out, but I just rolled my eyes.

"He's literally a princess. Of course, he's an exemption." I reasoned out, causing the girls to laugh and agree with what I said, while Wonbin just glared at me. He hated being called a princess, but he really is a princess, not a prince since he's too dramatic and even has a better personality for that. Princes are too plain with no personality most of the time.

"I can't believe out of all the people who can find out about it, it had to be Sohee." Dohee whispered.

"You're in for a ride, girl. I don't know how long he'll be able to not let anybody else know your secret." Jiwoo teased, making me groan. I know I'm gonna be busted soon. It's Sohee. We literally can't tell him we're surprising someone 'cause we're afraid he'll ruin it by telling the person about the surprise.

Oh god. This is going to be a disaster. It's either Sohee will be the first one to accidentally tell Anton, or it's going to be me. And I really don't know which one is better.

"He'll keep it a secret. If there's one thing Sohee loves more than his self, it's our circle. He knows what can happen if Anton finds out. So put a little more trust in that guy," Wonbin defended Sohee, and it made me feel a bit guilty. He's right. I need to put a little more faith in that guy.

"Yeah. You're right. I'm just over reacting. I'm sure he won't tell him," I whispered, before glancing at Sohee who was busy teasing Seunghan, who instead of looking annoyed, looked more like he's entertained.

When our orders finally came, of course we all had to take pictures of it first before eating.

"Oh my god. When are yall going to stop? I'm famished!" Eunseok asked, annoyed, but we ignored him.

"Finally!" Eunseok exclaimed after we all put our phones down to finally start eating. We can't help but laugh at his expression, since he wasn't the type to take pictures all the time, so it's always him who has to wait for us.

As we were eating, my eyes were wandering the place. We're always eating in this place, but it seems like I was late in noticing a few changes in their decorations. And when my eyes landed on the entrance, I was shocked to see who just entered.

"Rina?" I called, and she looked at me with a shocked face, but once she realized who called her, she flashed me that pretty smile of hers.

"Yumi! I missed you so much!" she squealed before running towards me to give me a hug. I hugged her back, before turning to my friends who were all also smiling at Rina.  I guess this is the time where I'll welcome Rina into our circle, right?

"Guys, meet Rina. Rina, meet my friends, and that's my brother in the far corner," I introduced them, and they all welcomed Rina. Jiwoo was also fast enough to invite her to sit with us.

"Oh, I'd love that but I'm actually on a hurry. I just need to buy something for take out since I need to catch the last bus," Rina apologized, but my friends were fast enough to offer her a ride. I smiled. I knew she'll fit right in, and I'm glad my friends are very welcoming.

"You can ride with Anton, Rina. He doesn't mind," Shotaro offered, making us laugh since Anton almost choked on his drink because of what Shotaro just said.

"Hyung!" Anton whined, his ears turning red, but the guys just teased him instead.

Then it finally dawned into me. The other guys were teasing Anton with Rina. I felt a small part in my chest aching at the sudden realization, but I decided to ignore it.

"Yeah, you should. And it's safer. Right, Anton?" I told Rina, while she just hugged me again. Thanking me for my thoughtfulness.

"Is it really alright with you, Anton? I'm sorry for the inconvenience," Rina asked Anton this time, and I looked at him and his ears were so red, that it was no use of denying that he likes her. Anton blushed easily whenever he's teased with the person he liked.

"No, it's fine." Came Anton's soft response.

"Thank you so much!" Rina even winked as a joke at Anton, making the other guys laugh, and I did too. Not wanting to act weird. I've been through this before, so it's no different. There was already a pattern. I have memorized it, and had grown used to it.

And I too can't help but find both Rina and Anton a good fit for each other. It was like they were match made in heaven. Rina being the extrovert and confident queen she is, and Anton being the introvert shy guy. They're like the main characters from a romance book.

This would be the 3rd time I'll be seeing my crush of 7 years fall for someone, and this time, it'll be my best friend.

to be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 217 21
anton moved to the states to move on and continue his studies, what would happen next if he sees a familiar face? (slow updates😞) ➶ the perfect pair...
6.2K 496 13
Jungkook didn't know when it happened. There wasn't a single definitive moment that made him realize that he wanted more. He just knew that he did. H...
45.3K 829 80
Random stories I make up about RIIZE Also Y/N is gender neutral in these stories. ‼️Requests are OPEN (you can now request with OCs as well!)‼️
36.6K 1.2K 26
IN WHICH, a big streamer meets his favorite small streamer. RIIZE STREAMER!AU started: 10/6/23 ended: 11/29/23