Baby • Highness [BTS ×Jk]✓

By Jiapurplesyou

The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways wi... More

INTRODUCTION
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4
CH 5
CH 6
CH 7
CH 8
CH 9
CH 10
CH 11
CH 12
CH 13
CH 14
CH 15
CH 16
CH 17
CH 18
CH 20
CH 21
CH 22
CH 23
CH 24
CH 25
CH 26
CH 27
CH 28
CH 29
Valentine's Day ❤️
CH 30
CH 31
CH 32
CH 33
CH 34
NEW BOOK!
CH 35
CH 36
CH 37
CH 38
CH 39(M)
CH 40

CH 19

1.5K 87 154
By Jiapurplesyou

"Um....Cooky?" The boy asked tilting his head unable to justify the view in front of him...the most cheerful and energetic hyung of his is suddenly all immovable now...eyes fixed,not even blinking.

Jungkook patted the elder's shoulders , slightly jerking him off to bring him back to breathing, internally wondering what was wrong in functioning of the vampire's body when suddenly he gasped -

"Hyungie! Your nose.. it's ble.. bleeding!"

Jungkook leaned closer to Jin's broad chest barely leaving any space between the bodies before touching the red liquid with his ethereal fingers,but reducing the distance only made the older to suffer more, bleeding heavily as a result.

"Hy... hyungie,are you injured?"the boy asked noticing t deep reddish face of Jin, blood gushing out from his handsome nostrils.

How can one figure out the injury when it's in heart and not in body,when it can only be felt but not be.....seen?

Jungkook cupped the vampire's face...it's rigidly cold despite the reddish tint in them...he needs to admit that Jin is really looking horrifying now,since the elder chose not to respond.

Jin wanted the boy to leave,so that nobody would know what made his movements cease... nobody would be aware that the soon-to-be Emperor has blushed today.

But to his utter misfortune,the door knob made a sound signalling them of an arrival of an newcomer making Jin look forward.

The door opened revealing a sweating Jimin, exhausted of two hours of gym.

Jungkook didn't avert his gaze away from his Cooky...feeling nothing but worried.

What can make his strong Cooky suffer a blood loss?

"Are you okay...Cooky?" The boy asked tightly palming the blushing cheeks of the older.

Jin snapped out of his mind. He can now feel some warm liquid dripping out from his nostrils.

"Oh...y..yes Choco!! I am al.. alright." The answer was not just given to the younger but was an assurance he coated in his flaming thoughts which were lost and were flying in his head, having got the wings of the soft warmth of those lips.

He felt guilty for the utterly unethical and unintentional halt his body took a while ago...his own brother just pecked him. Where's the wrong in it?

But strangely it felt different from those pecks they shared all these years.It felt....intimidating.
Though he convinced himself that what they shared was innocent and even if it's a yes....why did he himself blush like that? Turned all pale? His breathing hitched and eyes stopped blinking at the soft touch of Jungkook's??

"Do...don't worry...Ch-choco!!"

"Sure Hyungie? Do you want another kissie I...."

"What's going on here?" The new inclusion who has got nothing but a blind eye since his arrival asked out .

The human finally glanced at the confused male,not getting pleasing stares in return as he found Jimin glaring at the two.

"I don't know." Koo shrugged, scrunching his nose..." I kissed my Cooky but he is bleeding."

"What??"

Jungkook flinched at the loud shout of Jimin who was taken aback. But in seconds,the male gathered himself up, arms crossed and eyes, piercing at the boy.

"Where did you kiss him?" The vampire asked, stepping closer.

"Ah.... Jimin stop it!! He's scared. It's just a peck like everyday." The older stopped his brother, noticing a seriousness in the room.

"But you never bleed everyday hyung." Jimin jerked back from Jin's hold , face screaming out annoyance.

"I...is pecking on lips wounds a vampire's nose hyungie?" The boy asked innocently, his tone revealed how concerned he was about his eldest hyung.

"Sugar, go to your room. I'll send a maid with your dinner. You have school excursion tomorrow....right?" Jimin exclaimed blankly.

"I won't go there. They're again go..gonna make fun of my—"

"Kim Jungkook why do you spend inside the practice room every morning for? To be a doll? Can't you move a leg when you need to?"

The words seemed to have affected Jungkook as he couldn't stop his tears accumulating in his orbs, making the vision blurry...

"I try but....."

"Just get in your room. I have some important things to discuss with Jin hyung." The male yelled harshly and it was enough for the younger to rush out of the door,tears running down those chubby red cheeks,nose visibly twitching.

The sight wasn't appealing to the two pairs of vampire eyes as Jimin scoffed, throwing himself beside Jin on the couch.

"Did you have to be that harsh?" Jin demanded, almost howling.

The latter facepalmed sighing heavily before opening his mouth as he spoke in a cracked voice -

"I-I don't know hyung. It's....it's complicated. I never felt so attached to feebleness till I discovered his fragility...how soft and delicate his body is, unable to reciprocate my strength."

He looked up as he spoke again --

"But...that ironically complements my strength."

Jin placed his hands on Jimin's head, consoling him but Jimin couldn't stop --

"You know hyung, at first when I found his sweet feminine features developing,I wanted to curb them down. I joined him in martials , boxing hoping that his palms would get tough,body would turn rigid but he grew to be more delicate and polite.His words,his behaviour— everything holds a calming peace hyung. And in my way to turn him stronger,I ended up drawn to his innocence."

There was a silence before the younger spoke again -

"Though I despise dependence,I... I can't see him struggling...sometimes I just feel like hiding him from this cruel world and just pamper him.I wonder how long I can keep my sanity if he keeps blooming like this!!"

Jin pulled the male closer to him,hands started rubbing his back-

"Hey.... Are you alright Jimin? Are you gonna weep?"

It might seem as a mock to the most athletic lord of the Empire who probably never got emotional,but it was a gentle endeavour of Jin to change the topic.

Someone who once flexed his brutality, proudly exclaimed of not having a heart, is now....lost in his heart's desire,tangled up by his own heartstrings?

But onething for sure, Jin was ensured today, Jimin's heart does exist........and it still beats!

"I try to be rude with him to escape these turmoils but that makes him hate me..."

Jimin said as he hugged back his brother.

"He never even smiles at me but...but kissed you....so happily."

The elder's eyes widened hearing the last sentence..

So it's jealousy.....which forced the male to spill out the truth?

Is Jungkook's gentleness that stimulating??
Well, a piece of sugar indeed .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

All the students of their department boarded together on a bus except Jungkook who got into his car silently.

As a human Highness, it was very crucial for the lords to keep him safe, especially when the sudden appearance of werewolves took place in their territory, making it forbidden for Jungkook not to venture anywhere alone, specially in forests.

This didn't get unnoticed by students. Everyone left for excursion. Their way took a country road surrounded by a forest side area.

After hours of spending on the excursion, while examining and noting the worthy details ,soon afternoon fell--time to return home.

With his notebooks and belongings, Jungkook quietly made his way to the car drawing some unpleasant gazes of his fellow students who started commenting.

"Too much arrogant...ain't he?"

"Doesn't even open his mouth!!"

"Got some rich family to treat him. But isn't he adopted?"

"Oh yes. What's more...he thinks we are poor!! Pretty boy with a ridiculous brain."

"What's more annoying is he pretends to be innocent and kind ugh!"

"Don't forget that he is filled with pride!"

A sharp pang hit Jungkook like an arrow. His steps halted as his fingers trembled over the book they were holding. Swallowing the dark bitterness he walked till he reached the car.

Bodyguards were there. Could they guard the boy from this verbal abuse?

Without taking much time ,he entered the car and closed the door with a bang, shutting down all the hates that were peeping in.

As he clutched tightly the notebook and breathed heavily he felt his sensitive tears rolling down.

It's strange that he never found peace among his own species. As he started involving in his school life,restaurants,parks and human filled places,he realised how typically despising his own people are....how gluttonous and money hungry ....they create their own standards and run into that rat-race contentedly, stamping on true pleasure.

He can't blame Yoongi and Jimin for having a deep hatred for human species because he himself feels unsafe among them.

Another thing has also bothering him recently. No matter how despicable humans are, at the end,he himself is one and will have to crawl back to them oneday,when he grows up.

But with time, he has developed a great fondness for the five vampires. The way they make him feel safe and protected...the warmth their presence bestows.

Jungkook isn't the talkative boy like before...he is now fluent in silence too. But he is disappointed in himself that how disobeying his heart inside is.

Recently,he has discovered that, he likes to hear what Jin has to say when he comes back home, keeping all his homework aside....he is focussing on those dimples more than the subjects Namjoon is teaching him these days....he feels flustered when Yoongi cuddles him while sleeping and....smiles internally when that almond eyed male reminds him to stay away from Jimin.

And in the morning while training,when Jimin wears nothing on the top and sweats drip off those ripped chest and those tattoed abs.

Jungkook jerked off his thoughts...he doesn't know why there's an absolute turbulence in his heartbeat when he is with the males.

He knows as a brother he will have to witness his brothers choosing a mate oneday.... oneday they will have children.... oneday he will have to leave the palace for overboard studies.

But he wants to stay...and wants his brothers to be single.

Why??

Why he feels something different than just a brotherly love growing inside? A flame expanding furiously in his heart and burning all his innocence and rationality to ashes??

It's not love......he thought.

Rather his mind poured water on his heart's flame reminding him that his brothers don't feel the same ....they care for him as a sibling...protects him as he is the only human inside the palace.

He wished he was a vampire so he could get to see his hyungs forever,to be with them even if they get married with an omega...

Life of humans are difficult indeed. You never know whom and what to trust--mind or heart?

Jungkook sighed.

Probably his hyungs will never know that he has spent hours staring at them when they were busy working. It was hard to express..how his mouth was shut but eyes were filled with words....words which he could never reveal out of his heart... because he knows the consequences won't be positive.

But vampires can't read eyes...can they?

What can you expect between two different species?

Romance?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What?He isn't back yet?" Taehyung's worried voice was audible through the phone.

"We are in the office Tae. It's us who should ask the question. What are you doing in the Palace without having him inside it?" Jin replied furiously...he and Namjoon were in the office whole day and Yoongi and Jimin were busy in courtroom.

"Ah....this Bunny!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Probably the sky chose to mourn with Jungkook as it embraced the darkness with massive clouds hurtling. The sky is ready to shower the Earth, to weep with Jungkook.

Soon, the rain started and grew heavier balancing the heavy heart of Jungkook.

"Um...can you stop here?"

"Your Highness, this ain't a normal forest. In our clan.... it's the infamous Redwoods. It's forbidden fo...." The driver was about to say more but,

"Just stop the car. Please!!"

As the car halted,long slender fingers reached for the lock and unlock the door . The step was made outside the car,into the puddles under the intensifying rain as he walked further....his feet moved quicker and faster until he was running....the mist covered the vision he left behind...the car and the bodyguards inside.

(A/n : imagine the picture along with heavy rain and mist)

The soaked grass and the splashing sound his every steps made....his feet and a melancholic heart -- both don't want to stop today... nobody seems to be his own...all are just the illusions of life....the vampires are his brothers,they will never be what he wants them to be...he doesn't know where he belongs to...where his own family resides..his own people lives.

Only his feet and throbbing heart are his companions now. It seems that the sky,the soaked grass,the cold wind and the rain--- holds freedom he needs.

He was looking like a flower which blooms after the rain...the fresh green leaves which turn brighter after being drenched.

The sky has begun to cry witnessing the pain the innocent boy holds....his invisible tears,his heartache and the aimless steps he was taking .

His blank mind unable to realise the still numb gaze falling on him, someone acknowledging his presence, witnessing his actions.

There's a reason the place is forbidden!

(U can comment whose gaze it is but I won't confirm....nd it's not Kims)

A loud thunder halted Koo and he stopped, panting...his cold delicate body shivering from the rain.

"Jungkook!"

Someone rushed towards him, taking his small frame in an embrace within two rough palms as koo's button nose hit a broad chest.

Moments later,the boy looked up only to meet a pair of almond eyes.

He slowly freed himself from the other's embrace looking down, drenched lashes blinking and blankly staring at the chest of the taller vampire, Taehyung.

The almond orbs sharply observed the silent beauty who was extremely close....not even looking up.

"Bunny...let's go.Come.."

The boy stepped back... realising the firm hands holding his petiteness won't hold him forever....soon some other will be in his place in Taehyung's arms..not as a brother but as....a wife.

"Leave me."the boy gathered up the courage to look up as his shaking voice was heard again---

"Don't.. don't hold me again."

Koo was about to turn away but the same pair of fingers yanked him back as Taehyung's dominant feature took possession of him as the husky voice was heard saying---

"But I  will, for countless times!"

After finishing ,Taehyung intensely glanced at Koo...his weak body would get sicker if he stays a minute longer.

"Let's go bunny. Get into the car. I personally used my vampire speed to catch you here...and we all were worried abou..."

"I wo... won't go... This place is be-beautiful." The boy cut him off.

"Not everything that seems beautiful to eyes is actually worthwhile boy. You'll suffer later with sickness if you try to engulf the scenary now."

The older said as he dragged koo back but,

"I won't go. It's my life." The boy said out of frustration.

"Just get in."

"What will you do, if I don't?"

Taehyung stumbled with astonishment at the sharp edge of the boy's soft yet firm tone. He felt twitching of some rare emotions throughout his body as he thought what hideous things he can actually do with the boy if he wants.

He smirked and snapped out of those unholy thoughts.

"Numerous things I can but..."

He couldn't continue more as he felt Jungkook's dizzy delicate body leaning on him...he took a deep breath before carrying the unconscious Beauty inside the car.

Getting in, he immediately pushed the button and the black window glass rose up, shutting the view of the rest of the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There was a dark silence and hesitation filled around the room of the empty palace as rest of the Kims are at work. It's been ten minutes Taehyung is calling the boy but he is not in a mood to be conscious.

The boy is completely soaked in water. The fabric he is wearing is almost see-through and staying in it more will evidently sicken the boy.

He can call servants to dress him up but.....that didn't sound ethical.

His hands rubbed his forehead massaging the temples as he found the boy shivering in cold...in between his sleep.

"Damn it!!" The vampire banged the table.

There's only one option left.

Jungkook is his brother right? And both are males....so there shouldn't be any hesitation and there's nothing wrong in it... he thought.

But his heart bore tremendous hesitation to touch the boy without his consent.... probably because his heart doesn't see Jungkook as a brother...!

After a moment ,his long fingers reached up at the button of his shirt, still processing whether it's justified or not.

One by one,he unbuttons the shirt and soon the pale skin was revealed, leaving the upper body all bare.

At the darkness, though the delicate feature of the human wasn't prominently visible , Taehyung tried not to look at the art in an indecent way.

However he struggled putting a sweatshirt on him. His veiny hands occasionally coming in contact with the delicate bare body as he tried to hold the unconscious body to put on the sweatshirt.

"Jungko....bunny!!" The man finally called out jerking off the boy.

God didn't choose to make Taehyung suffer more as he slowly found the boy waking up ...doe eyes unlocked as he looked up and discovered the vampire in front of him, almost hovering.

Sitting on the bed he looked around...they are in Taehyung's room,in his bed. He finally glanced at his own self , shocked to find his upper body all naked and a sweatshirt  hanging from Taehyung's hands.

His hands wrapped around his exposed chest to protect the view but....badly failing in the attempt.

"Be-beasty you ....wha..what did you do..w-with me..."the boy stuttered, visibly painicking.

"Shh!! nothing happened. Just change your clothes. Don't worry I'm going out of the room...okay?? And I ordered the maids for some soup. Have it."

The boy hesitatingly nodded. He was about to release a breath he was holding at the tight vicinity when he noticed Taehyung getting up but widened his pupils as he found him getting closer.

"And.... sometimes be careful of your beauty." He whispered before leaving.

======================================================
Okay....now hit the 🌟 button on the left.🙃

🔊So how was the chapter? Pretty long right?

🔊I tried my best to portray the turmoils of both the sides. Personally, I have never felt these things so all I did as a new writer.... please bear with it.

🔊Did u feel butterflies while reading chapter?

🔊 Which ship you are enjoying the most? U can't choose all or comment BTS ×jk.
If I had to answer this question,well,I am in love with taekook in this book and also Minkook....

🔊How did you feel as a third wheel here? Enjoyed it?😆

I seriously can't believe the FF is here... thanks to you Purples,for u it's all done .😌😌

Till this far, if you have any confusion regarding the storyline,the characters,their feelings or anything.....drop your questions!!

Please vote 🌟.... otherwise I would do something different with the story....(smirks)😏
Don't forget I hold the pen!!

Follow me..... please?(puppy eyes)🥺

Wait...where are u going?
BTS has something to say .....scroll down !!🔪
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Good girl. You obeyed.😏

                      BIRTHDAY NOTE.

So....first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mahope07 ... She was one of my first readers who also mentioned my book on my her profile and suggested people to read. Though she is younger....I am the one who annoys her.😅

(See your favourite chocolate cake.. but I want a piece and share some with my readers too... otherwise you'll have a stomachache 🤣🤣)

Anyways,I wanna see you shine in future and let's go for a trip to S.Korea when we grow up.Anyone wanna join?

Namjoon: idiot, tell her to study!!

Jimin: But I won't mind if some beautiful girls come to meet us.(smirking)

Jungkook: me neither.

Jin : What beautiful? Look at me and then at them. Huh!!

Jhope: I will kill this author for not adding me yet in this FF. Btw, happy birthday mahope07.😍😍

Suga:yes and sleep in this year properly... okay?

Taehyung: But there's no strawberry in the cake.!!🥺

.
.
.
.

No matter who you are remember --

Jia purples you.💜💜

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
641K 28.9K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
67.4K 3.8K 25
Taehyung is returning home today after almost 6 years. Everyone in the house is very happy. Although Jungkook was happy at first but as time progress...
197K 11.9K 35
{Completed} A Beta, very unusual, not generally known about, and chosen with great care in order to make people better and to make an exception in a...