๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—š๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜...

Galing kay firery_vry

"๐’๐€๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐€๐‹๐Š ๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๐˜... Higit pa

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S1: 1 Raise of the snakes
S1: 2 Home
S1: 3 Snakebit
S1: 4 Never trust a Snake
S1: 5 Can of Worms
S1: 6 The Snake King
S1: 9 - 10 The Royal Blacksmiths | The Green Ninja
S1: 11 All of Nothing
S1: 12 Raise of the Great Devourer
S1: 13 Day of the Great Devourer
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
S2: 1 Darkness Shall Raise
S2: 2 Pirates vs. Ninja
S2: 3 Double Trouble
S2: 5 Child's Play
S2: 6 Wrong Place, Wrong Time
S2: 7 The Stone Army
S2: 8 The Day Ninjago Stood Still
S2: 9 The Last Voyage
S2: 10 Island of Darkness
S2: 11The Last Hope
S2: 12 Return Of The Overlord
S2: 13 Raise of the Spinjitzu Master

S2: 4 Ninjaball Run

153 13 0
Galing kay firery_vry

episode of this chapter
S2 E4: Ninjaball Run
chapters word count: 3092 words

THIRD PERSON

S2 E4: Ninjaball Run

IN DARETH DOJO [NAME] was upside down using one hand to support himself. "Focus, in order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of us."

Above [Name] was Lloyd, Zane, Kai, Jay, Cole, and Sensei Wu. Wu had told him to ingress the gravity on all of them which weighted [Name] down but the kid somehow managed to hold them up.

Lloyd was too upside down using [Name] foot as a platform as he groaned in pain.

"Focus."

Jay hesitantly looked up at his teacher. "Uh, Sensei. I'm, starting to think that this was a bad idea

"Yeah Sensei, they're just kids." Cole agreed but their concerns went deaf to Wu who poured himself some tea. "In order for him to succeed, we must all trust in one another."

A faint creaking nose caught [Name]'s attention. "Uhh... Did you guys hear that-!" Just then a wrecking ball came crashing through the wall of the dojo, making everyone fall to the floor.

"What was that?" Cole asked as two construction men emerged from the broken wall. Dareth then came running into the room, pushing his beaded curtains in the prose.

"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!" He exclaimed.

"Tomorrow?" One of the construction men scratched his head and turned to his co-worker. "Let me see that order. Oh yeah. My bad. Sorry 'bout that we'll be back in the morning."

Lloyd then walked over to [Name]. "Are you okay?" He asked and help him up.

[Name] kept silent and nodded his head before looking at his arms. "I can't feel my arms." He muttered as he waved his numb arms around.

Lloyd chuckled at this and helped him walk over to Dareth. "Don't worry, you're arm will be in tip-top shape in a little while."

Once they left Dareth let out a defeated sigh and picked up his fake trophy.

"Uh, Dareth what is this all about?" Cole questioned as Dareth looked and was the Ninjas team started surrounding him.

Dareth lowered his head. "Well, I fell behind on some of my payments, and some developer named Darnagom Enterprise. Is buying the enter block, to put in some stupid frisbee golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone."

"We already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now!" Jay added.

"My trophies. All my fake trophies." Dareth cried as Zane directed his attention away from him and to the billboard that said 'Darnagom'.

"Wait a minute... Darnagom. When you rearrange the letters, it spells-" Zane was then cut off the Jay.

"O Grandma?"

"No! Garmadon!" Kai corrected and Jay rubbed the back of his head. "Rights, haha. That would make more sense."

[Name] then looked over at Lloyd and watched as his best friend frowned at the mention of his father. "My dad is behind this?"

"If he destroys the dojo where will we train Lloyd and [Name]?" Cole asked and turned to Wu.

Dareth then looked up from his fake trophies. "Any chance you got 50,000 in the teapot of yours?" He asked and pointed at Wu's teapot.

Wu then hugged the pot close to his chest and moved in closer to Dareth. "Worry not, Dareth. You are not in this alone. We're all with you."

"Hey! What about the money [Name] got from his court case!" Jay brought up as they all turned to [Name].

"What kind of eleven year old would need to go to court?" Dareth raised an eyebrow as [Name] pointed at himself.

"This eleven year old."

Cole then wrapped his arms around [Name]'s shoulder. "We can use the money, [Name] has to pay for your delayed payments!"

[Name] shook his head. "Sorry, can't-"

Dareth then dropped down on his knees and crawled towards the kid. "Oh please! Help me [Name]! I even offer you my trophies!" He begged as Wu pulled [Name] away.

"He can't because he won't have access to his money until his 18," Wu answered. "We're investing the money, so we won't end up in a situation like this again."

Nya then walked through the door. "Did someone say 50,000?" She smiled as Jay gasped.

"You didn't happen to win the lottery?"

"No, but I heard about Ninjaball Run." She introduced.

"Ninjaball Run?" They all repaid.

Nya nodded. "It's the biggest road race in Ninjas, with a prize of 100,000 big ones. And it's tomorrow!"

Dareth whispered his tears. "Thank you, little lady fighter, but you're talking about the most dangerous race known to man. Once the most serious of racers even stand a chance." He exaggerated before Kai spoke up.

"But Didn't you do an upgrade on our Ultra Sonic Radar?" He asked Nya to which she nodded. "Maybe we might stand a chance?"

"And We can enter on our Dragon," Lloyd said as he smiled at [Name], saying what was on both their minds.

[Name] nodded and turned to Kai. "I mean you did say he needed the practice."

"So it is agreed. You will all enter the Ninjaball Run to save the dojo."

"Are you still crying?" Nya asked as she noticed Dareth whipping the tears pouring out of his eyes.

"Yes, but these are happy tears."

IT WAS THE DAY of the race. A large crowd had gathered just to watch the serving opponents battle it out of the track. The first Announcer then started talking. "Welcome everyone to the 14th Annual Ninjaball Run."

"The grand prix where it doesn't matter how you get there as long as you get there first." Announcer two added as the camera now started to focus on the contestants.

"Well, let's take a look at the racers." Announcer one said as their attention shifted to the mailman who had some high-tech gear on his bike.

"I see the starting line. We have a few familiar faces." Just then Lloyd and [Name] dropped down on their ultra dragon which startled the mailman causing him to fall off his bike.

Once he got up he angrily glared at [Name] and Lloyd. "Watch it, you big oaf!"

"You look nervous, Lloyd are you okay?" Cole asked as he turned to the young blond.

"Nervous? Ha, ha, ha. Maybe for you guy." Lloyd confidently glanced at [Name] who had gotten down to feed the dragon heads, before making his way up to Lloyd.

"My arms are still numb... So the intercity of this race will be up to you." The [h/c] boy said. "And remember, no sudden movements with the rein."

"Yeah, yeah," Lloyd uttered as he helped [Name] get on their dragon. "You will still give me instructions, right?"

Announcer One voice rang out through the air announcing the start of the race. "All right, the race is about to start and officials are saying pit crew should take their places."

[Name] then looked to where the Ninjas were and noticed a vortex spinning through the air, before a large skeleton monster truck appeared to come out from it.

"Wait a minute, it seems some skeletons have crashed the party!" Announcer two claimed and turned to announcer one. "Is that against the rules?"

"Rules? Hah! There is only one rule in Ninjaball Run and that's crossing the finish line first."

"Hi, Kruncha! Hi. Nuckal!" {Name] waved at the skeletons. The two bones turned to look at the boy, Kruncha just rolled his eyes and waved back while Nuckal excitedly stood up and waved both his arms.

"Hola! [Name]!"

[Name] chuckled and turned back to the front.

Lloyd raised his eyebrow at him. "You're on good terms with them?" He questioned as [Name] nodded his head.

"Yeah, after the whole Great Devourer incident." [Name] replied and happily kicked his feet.

"But why?" Lloyd questioned and leaned in closer to [Name], to the point where their noses were touching.

"Because the best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend!" [Name] beamed. "I learned that from Sensei Wu!"

"Let's take a look at the course. The first thrilling leg starts on the streets of Ninjago City and empties into the treacherous Sea of Sand. Racers, look out for the dangerous straightaway known as Crashcourse Canyon, where the slightest mistake can be your last. The next two legs of the race take us into a winding maze, known as the Birchwood Forest, then through the perilous and icy Glacier Barrens. Finally, on the fourth and final leg, racers must beat the diester heat in the Badlands, which then takes us back to the finishing line here the in the heart of Ninjago City. One final word let's have a good clean race."

[Name] looked over at the ninjas and saw the Darkly student boy removing some screws from the Ultra Sonic Radio. He sighed as there was nothing he could do, as the countdown began

"On your marks!" The light flashed red as racers ready their vehicles.

"Get set!" The light then turned yellow.

"Ninjaball... Go!"

With not a second to search, they all raced off trying to overtake on another. "Come on, boy!" Lloyd then raised the rein who alerted the dragons to start flying but in the wrong direction. "Whoa! Whoa!"

The two boys were currently second place from last as the Ultra dragon flew slow and really low. Just then Lloyd accidently sleeved the dragons away from the race course. "Wrong way! Oh, we're going the wrong way!" Lloyd panicked.

[Name] tried to calm Lloyd down, but he too panicked when he saw Lloyd let go of the rein as they headed straight towards a skyscraper. "What are you doing?!"

"I don't know!"

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

The two finally managed to get the Ultra Dragon under control and were now in Crashcourse Canyon. They had managed to cover the attack coming from the other racers and were now behind the bounty. As Garmadon tried to take the Ninjas out of the race.

Jay noticed Garmadon's malicious indentations and started freaking out. "Argh! We're sitting sucks! There's nowhere to run!"

The announcer's jaw dropped. "And are those cannons? Hah! I would not want to be in the Ultra Sonic Radar right now." He laughed as his co-worker covered his eyes.

"Ugh, I can't watch!" Announcer two then quickly removed his hands from his eyes and pointed at the audience. "But you, the fans, can! In glorious high-definition!"

"They can't get out of the way!" Nya yelled and turned to Sensei Wu.

We then looked at Dareth who covered his eyes. "I can't bear to look."

As Fangpyre and Venomari ready a cannon to fire at the ninjas, Garmadon starts laughing at their terrible situation. "Goodbye, ninjas! Muhahah."

Just as the cannon was about to be fired, a roar filled the air followed by some kids screaming. "Pull up!" [Name] yelled.

"How!" Lloyd yelled back as the two dived down. The young blond swore that his foot was about to dangle in the air if [Name] had not caught him.

"Humm..." [Name] thought. "How about you start with... LETTING GO OF ME!!"

Lloyd hesitantly let go of him. The two then grabbed the rein and pulled up. "See how easy it is?" [Name] confidently said.

Lloyd nodded before fear spread across his face. "Aah! Out of the way!" Lloyd shouted as Shard bumped heads with the back of the Bounty."

[Name] watched as the bounty lost its balance before a cannonball was fired in front of the ninjas. Everyone watched intentionally as a can of red smoke emerged from the ground as the Ninjas came out cheering.

The Ninjas were able to by past Garmadon and were now in second place, followed by [Name] and Lloyd. "Nice going, Lloyd and [Name]!"

Due to the impact, Lloyd lost his grip on his rein. The boy stood up on the dragon despite [Name] protest and tried to reach for the rein but ended up falling forward. He managed to grab his rein as he dangled in front of the ninja Ultra Sonic Radar.

"You two saved us!" Cole added.

"We did?" Lloyd questioned. "I mean, we did!"

[Name] then looked down at them. "What do you say we work together?" He asked as Jay instantly agreed.

"Yeah! I say let's show them what we ninjas are all about!" Jay railed.

"NINJA GO!" They all shouted as they sped to reach their next destination

Garmadon glared at the Ninjas and stomped his feet. "They're getting away!" He shouted. One of his hypnobrai scratched their head in confusion and looked at the mega weapon and then at Garmadon.

"Uh, why don't you just use your Mega-Weapon?" The hypnobrai asked.

Garmadon rolled his eyes and turned to glare at him. "Because I can only use it once before it saps all of my energy." Garmadon then roughly nodded the snake on his chest. "And who's going to slap you around to get this ship moving?"

The hypnobrai shrugged his shoulder before he was slapped. "OW!"

"Get this ship moving!" Garmadon ordered.

The hypnobrai stepped back and turned to the Pangyer and Venomari behind him. "Okay, you heard the evil lord! Full speed ahead."

"No one shall defeat me, even in competition. I will win this race."

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒ 🍀 ༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

Wu, Nya, and Dareth started jumping in happiness as they watched the ninjas, Lloyd and [Name] surpass Garmadon and his snakes. "Looks like our leaders are just about to enter the second leg of the race, into the Birchwood Forest."

At Birchwood Forest. a bird was scared away by the fast racing cars. A Snake-turned bus was able to get to the Royal Blacksmiths.

"Dumb-ba, dumba-a do~" The Royal Blacksmith sang before their open car crashed into some snow barring them inside. "Too big, too big, too slow. too slow. We had a lead but let it go." They sang as the Ultra Sonic radar passed them.

"Oh, man.." Cole signed out of embracement.

"Well never get through those trees to catch up." Kai groaned.

"I'll find us a shortcut. Up boy!" Lloyd commanded as the Ultra dragon followed. "Whoa! Ha, ha! You actually went up! Ha, ha!" Lloyd beamed as a small unnoticeable blush crept up on [Name] 's face.

"There!" [Name] pointed to a pathway that leads off the main road for a little while, but connects at the end.

Lloyd then swooped down and raced ahead of the ninjas. "Follow me!"

Jay grinned and raised one of his eyebrows. "Wow, haha. He's finally getting the hang of it." Cole smirked as they continued following the Ultra Dragon. "And It looks like we've made up for lost time."

Over on the main road, Nuckal spotted the ninjas working together as they started gaining a lead. "Working together!" Nuckals pointed out.

"Not if we have anything to say about it," Kruncha responded as Nuckals ran up to their giant skeleton slingshot, and shot it at the Ultra Dragon, capturing one of its back legs. Kruncha then made a few turns as the dragon was forced to follow.

"Wahh!" Lloyd and [Name] screamed as they plummeted to the snowy ground. [Name] groaned as he helped Lloyd stand up. He then looked over at the culprits and watched as Nuckal's and Kruncha laughed at their defeat.

Without realizing the chain they used on the Ultra Dragon started to wrap around as a tree which caused them to swing in circles. [Name] laughed as the two skeletons came crashing behind them.

"Oh! Nastily crash! More racers are out of the race. Hope they're okay."

"Yeah, but if they're not, stay tuned for the slow-motion replay."

[Name] held Lloyd's hand as the two made their way over to the Ultra dragon. "You okay there fella?" Lloyd asked as he patted Flam's face.

The dragon groaned and shook his head.

[Name] then walked over to Wisp and started rubbing his chin. The dragon happily stomped his feet and rubbed his face against [Name]'s. "We got them back in the race." [Name] added with a smile.

"Wanna get some McDonalds, before heading back to the finishing line?" [Name] asked and waved a wallet that clearly didn't belong to him.

"Sure!" Lloyd replied and hopped on the dragon as he began to stand up. "But whose wallet is that?"

The Ultra dragon then took off as [Name] pulled out a map to the nearest fast food joint. "It's Zane's, he let me use it for a while."

"Ninja! Ninja! Ninja! Ninja!" The crowd cheered as they lifted the Ninjas with their hands. "I won! Clearly, I passed the finish line first!" Garmadon whinnied.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner." One of the announcers announced as everyone turned to the screen that captured the moments of Ed and Edna's light crossing the finish line before Garmadon. "The Ninja! The Ninjas have won it!"

"Yeah! I knew it would bring us luck!" Jay cheered and raised the light stick up. The others started celebrating around him.

Garmadon was in denial. "No! That's not fair! That wasn't even a part of the vehicle in the first place. It's not even street-legal. My ship-"

Garmadon was then cut off by his son and [Name]. "Your ship?" Lloyd asked as he crossed his hand. [Name] was behind him, feeding Rocky a BigMac and pouring some Fanta into Shard's mouth.

[Name] then quickly turned around and glared at Garmadon. "I believe this belongs to us." He finished.

"No! No! No! No!" Garmadon cried as sirens where surrounded him

One of the police officers came up to him. "All right, Garmadon, you're coming with us." He said ready to up the dark lord in Coasty, but a snake-turned-bus ruined his plans.

"Look who needs who knows!" Skales teases as he opens the bus door. "Garmadon scoffed and quickly entered the bus as it drove away from the police

Nya sighed. "Somehow sensei. I don't think this will be the last time we are gonna see him."

Dareth's eyes sparkled as he looked at the trophy full of money. "We did it! We did it! Whoo-hoo! We saved the dojo! Look what I can do!" Dareth exclaimed as he jumped into the trophy Cannonball!"

:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
↓ next chapter ↓

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.9K 595 12
!! THIS BOOK IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING, PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS !! People go through grief in different ways. Some grieve in a way that feels foreign an...
301K 7.5K 25
(MY FIRST WRITING PROJECT, WILL CONSIST OF CRINGY WRITING + PLOT, SOME CHAPTERS ARE EDITED TO WORK BETTER. BUT, PLEASE BARE WITH ME, AS I HAVE MANAGE...
12.9K 436 39
Back in action. Back in love. Wait... "Wh-what are you?" "You don't remember me?" You have to be kidding me. As soon as I came to terms with my fee...
8K 314 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...