He SUCKS (mxm ddlb)

By inner_child_2020

an enemies to lovers in which Vincent is stuck in a house with his long time enemy yet family friend Xavier h... More

profiles
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

14

1.3K 32 10
By inner_child_2020

He led us out of the parking lot, and up some escalators, he wasn't wrong. It wasn't as big as Westfield, which was like 3 buildings in itself, but it didn't change the fact that this was a massive ass place. People were all around even though it was still relatively early in the morning. How do people do this all day. Apon there being places to buy things, there were groceries on the bottom floors and gyms all around the place and a cinema on one of the upper floors. I would so get lost. I grab onto the sleeve of Xaviers, over shirt? Whatever that's called. Z noticed and confidently grabbed my hand, interlacing our fingers. My heart was racing. This date was going to kill me.

"You okay, Vinnie?" He asked. I gave a quiet nod, walking closer to him, feeling like I was taking up too much room. It felt weird. It's so weird. Yet nice. His hand was warm and I knew in the next few minuets I would sweat our hands away but his were soft and he held my hand with such strength that if felt like he was worries I would stray away. I looked at his face, and he had a light blush apin his cheeks. This was such a cringe date, and I loved it.

"Yeah, I'm good." I melted into the touch, not litterally, but I became less stiff and more "with the flow, " so to say.

He led me through small crouds of people past so many pleasing looking stores our hands stayed intertwined, even when mine began to sweat. He didn't seem to mind it, which is a small thing, but it made me happy. Eventually, we entered a smallstore kind of hidden between 2 much larger well-known stores. It has a small sign, and honestly, I didn't even notice it when Xavier walked up to it. We walked in, and it wasn't tiny, but it was indeed small and looked boring. Very boring and plain coloured clothes. I'm sure anyone would be wondering how this even still stands if they were to just walk in. We were greeted by the cashier, an early adult woman in all black atire who obviously wasn't expecting anyone.

"We're here for the back?" Xavier said. At first, i thought he was joking. I truly didn't think little stores could ever exist, and this was just him pulling my leg, but the lady gave a knowing smile.

"It's been a while since we've seen you here. Jake is always talking about you. Who's this little cutie?" She asked, bending her legs a little. Who the fuck is Jake? And why has he been talking about Xavier? I moved closer to Z, not wanting to talk to this lady.

"He's a little shy." Z chuckled, knowing this wasn't how I usually acted. I wasn't used to being around others who were in the community. The lady led us to the back of the shop, unlocking the door and opening it to us, I was in SHOCK who just has a little store in the back of some boring ass small store.

"Are you okay?" Z asked, ruffling my hair as I looked around, jaw hitting the floor.

"This isn't real." I mutter, shaking my head while Xavier grabs a small trolley
This place is big enough that there's trollies...

I grab onto xaviers sleeve as he starts walking down the isles. Don't get me wrong, it isn't a massive ass store like I don't know woollies or Big W or kmart and stuff, but it was relatively large. Considering it was in the back of another store, that was a good size. These guys must get a lot of customers in either store. Although it seemed quite empty.

"You can grab whatever you want." I didn't know what I wanted. I just kind of looked around nothing really catching my eye. He led me down an aisle that was more. I didn't even know how little I got. I just knew I wasn't a baby, but I just don't know.

"I don't know?" I haven't slipped yet, too scared too even though little me would have a field day in a store like this. I stayed glued to Xaviers arm and didn't really move. He stopped pushing the trolley, grabbing my face instead.

"It's okay, there's no need to be worried. Everyone in here is part of the community, I'm not gonna judge you for anything you get, and neither will they. You can slip and I'll look after you. Where's that cocky attitude?" He booped my nose, causing me to flinch back and look at him more through my lashes.

"I dunno." I pick at my nails and the dirty that somehow got beneath them. Z gave a knowing sigh and walked us over to some stuff holding up two items. A bottle and a sippy cup, asking me which one I wanted. I point to the sippy cup.

"Is there any chance you may go into baby space or not?" I shrug my shouldersplaying with the cuffs of my jumper. "Come here and pick some designs, bub." He lightly tugs me to the bottles and sippy cups. I look at them all, deciding on a batman designed sippy, flower designed sippy and a cat designed sippy. He also asked me to choose at least 2 bottles. And I did, a sunflower one and a lion one. He placed them into the trolley, and we continued down the aisle.

I stopped him at the stuffies, seeing some very cute cat stuffies that looked very soft.

"You want one?" I nod my head, picking on up. It was a squishy. I held it tight and watched as it slowly went back into its normal size. "Want any other ones?" He asked.

"How I hide these?" I asked, holding onto the squishmello.

"I'll help you, all the toys can be in your room, you can say some are gag gifts from friends. So there's the bigger toys covered, and then the smaller toys can go in a box under your bed. Your parents shouldn't check. And I'll get sam to stop invading your privacy." I nod, hoping that this will help. I was slowly becoming more comfortable in this place, letting myself slip a little.

"Thanks." I mumbled, Xavier gave a small kiss to my forehead, causing butterflies to erupt from my stomach.

"Go on, you can pick some more." I giggle, grabbing a few other stuffies. A fluffy gray teddy bear and a koala. I thought of getting another, but nothing was really pulling my interest.

"All done!" I drop them into the trolley deciding I would name them later. I was feeling much safer in this environment now than when I first entered. I let loose a little bit, and the place became more fun than scary. Zay took me around, and we picked out a few things.

A pink blankie, a grey blankie with a small elephant on it, a couple of little clothes. Some more pastel and some much darker, a few adult dummies; an oggie boogie one, a baby bat one and a gremlin one.

Zay was being so sweet about it all, encouraging me to get what I wanted. Point out things that he thought I might like, and if I didn't know what I wanted, he would choose two and help me. When we were all done, we headed to the cashier, and zayzay started loading everything onto the conveyor belt.

"Aww, isn't he adorable. How old is he?" The lady coos, I hide behind zayvier holding onto the back of his shirt to hide the embarrassment from my face.

"I'm not too sure," Zay starts, glancing in my direction. "He hasn't really been little around me, so we're just testing things out." He explained. Holding me close when I whine a little. The lady scared our items fast and placed them in coloured paper bags with tissue paper over the top of them so they were hidden from sight, I liked how they did everything, making it comfortable and safe to keep hidden from the public, even though it was the city and no one really cared about anyone but themselves. The cashier and zayvier kept talking for a little while, like they knew each other before zay bid a farewell as the lady opened the door, I gave a small wave and clung to Xaviers' side.

"Are you okay, sweet?" He asked, wrapping his funocupide hand around my shoulder as we walked, I nod my head and stay quiet in fear someone will hear me. Z noticed this, and we stayed quiet as we walked down to the parking lot and into his car. "Did you have fun, bub?" He placed the bag in the back seat, and I looked at it. Zay followed my gaze. "Do you want something? You can have something if you want something, bub."

"Yes, pease." He gave a smile and grabbed the bag from the back, I reached for the pink blankie, which was at the bottom of the bag under everything else, it was very soft and fluffy and very nice to the touch. I also got out my grey teddy bear and my oogie boogie dummy. The windows were slightly tinted on this car, and I was quite happy with that. It meant price and privacy.

"Good manners, vinvin. He kissed my forehead again, causing the same reaction as before. "Did you have fun?" He asked again, caressing my cheek. I looked at him with wide eyes before cracking a massive smile and nodding. It was fun. Even if it was scary, it was quite fun to experience. Maybe if I went again, I'd be more open to exploring it a little bit more. But I kept yawning, so zay said it was time to go. "I'm glad you did, Bubba. wanna go get some food?" It was around lunchtime, which meant my second dosage. I pout and shake my head. I don't want it, it tastes bad.

"This is gonna be a long day, isn't it" I gave him a nod and shoved my dummy in and held onto my teddy and blankie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 4.3K 9
Damian doesn't want anything to do with his step-brother, but when they're forced to work together, they're getting along- a little too well. *DUO P...
41.9K 142 5
Milo finally meets someone to put him in his place. (Bxb) BDSM 18+ (ANGST) (UNDER HEAVY EDITING) #1 baddie 13/24 #16 Hispanic 20/24 #2 softdom 17/24
Tiny Leo By Bamtan-1306

General Fiction

35.1K 588 46
A story about a (little) boy named leo, who gets sold and found with some trouble in his new home and with caregiver's ?
38K 2.1K 49
Enigma:someone who is mysterious and impossible to understand It starts with hate and leads to something more....after all the line inbetween is thin...