Empress (A Tickle Commission)

By Featherscape

First Princess Hong Yuanji wishes to escape the binds of her palace walls from her domineering father. When s... More

Beyond Gold Walls
Cat and Mouse
An Unwanted Visitor
A Needed Escape
The Ticklish Thief
A Night In
A Sufferable Secret
Outing
A Passion for Cleaning
Reconditioning
Giving Shelter
Intimate Feast
Hard Work
The Lost Princess Returns
Ticklish Festival
Feasting Passions
Unveiling Truths
Tainted Roads
Forked Tongue Promises
Sparks of Ruin
Darkened Skies

Information Through Screams

149 0 0
By Featherscape

Specks of tea leaves swirled in a flowery amber pool. Steam rose from the top of the cup, clay and ornate. It rested atop a mat and sat undisturbed until finally taken up in Prince Fu Jie's hands. He cupped it gently, bringing it to his lips. He was careful not to slurp. Such decorum was unbecoming of a man of his status. Still, the warm brew burned delightfully against his tongue and lips. It trickled down his throat. He breathed in the scent to drink in the full flavor palette of the medicinal herbs. The exotic sting of caffeine ignited thought and sensation. He sat with his eyes closed. Peace came slowly to the man, easing his mind from the toils of making sure the exchange with the Hong royal family succeeded as he needed it to, despite the obvious snags that hindered the plan.

The climate of his castle's dungeons was always separate from the world beyond the dreary stone walls. No matter the season or temperature or weather conditions outside, a tepid humidity, fragranced with the scents of sweat and misery, remained a constant under Fu Jie's control. The wailing sounds of screaming and tortured laughter resonated like spirits haunting the grounds, still locked in their own endless torments. Around him, slave girls stood at attention, one of the few moments of reprieve they would experience between torture sessions. One poured his tea while another stood naked by the door. A heavy copper collar weighted against their necks where the burned mark of the slave scarred by varying degrees since their capture. Fu Jie only ever referred to the slaves by a quick glance and snap of his fingers. Few even remembered their own names after several months of tortuous conditioning.

Fu Jie's torture of choice was always tickling. Rumors of his brutality circulating around tickling made him unassuming to some and a myth to others. It had become a calling card to those that knew of how devastating the prince could be with it. Many enemies dared to test the man known for tickling under the assumption that such a childish approach to domination made for a weak ruler. Those were the enemies whose families never knew another moment of peace from the very torture that their protectors underestimated; trophies to entertain guests and be mocked for their degradation.

His newest acquisition fared just as poorly, if not worse, than most newcomers within the first stages of his sophisticated conditioning process. The Hong family servant, Ai Bai, was strapped down to a cold, wooden rack. Her arms and legs were spread by straps tightly squeezing her wrists and ankles. She laid out naked and quivering, her body toiled with endless twitching. A black blindfold wrapped around her head and pressed against her eyes. Another strap of cloth held a balled up rag inside her mouth. It served to muffle the shrieks that still managed to fill the catacombs of the Fu family dungeon. Xianying hovered over her body, her devilish nails raking and skittering across her delicate frame. Ai howled with laughter, her ticklish screams piercing through the black corridors beyond her cell.

"This one has some lungs on it, it seems," Xianying said. Her long nails scratched lightly away at Ai's ribs just below her breasts. Ai's arms jerked. Her head pulled side to side against the straps. Hours had piled on top of her like stones, her chest weighing more and more from the strain of constant laughter. Xianying's skilled nails scraped against her skin like skittering bugs devouring away at Ai's frail nerves. Ai's ticklish body trembled and shook, never earning the restful reprieve it so desperately needed from the surges of ticklish torture waged against it.

"MMMMPPPHHHHEEHEHEEEHEEEHEEMMMMM!!!!!" Ai wailed into the cloth gag. Delicate, squeaking moans broke through the laughter. Her hair frayed tossed with her sudden jerks and twitches. Xinying smiled as she continued to indulge herself. Occasionally, Xianying closed her eyes and simply drank in the scene for what it was. She soaked up the warmth of Ai's bare, ticklish body beneath her fingers. She allowed the sheer amount of anguish her fingers could inflict on her newest plaything to electrify her passions. Ai's muffled screams of laughter poured into Xianying like fine rice wine, just as refreshing and intoxicating with an additional effect of pure arousal.

"Better start getting used to this," Xianying said, her nails fluttering wildly against Ai's slender belly. "You don't want to know what I do to cuties who break too easily." As her fingers lowered down to Ai's tired stomach, more tickles flowed up through her. No matter how she shifted, Ai could not escape the flurry of sensation riddling and exhausting her nerves. She sobbed through her laughter, her head swimming and tortured by the constant wondering of when it would all end.

"MMMMMMSSSHHHHHEEEEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! UMMMMEHEHE SSHHHEHEHEEEEHEERRRYY!!!" Drool poured from the corners of Ai's lips. She coughed as it pooled in the back of her throat. Her body glistened with sweat. Her arms and legs continued to pull at their binds despite growing weaker and more tired by the minute. Surrounding Ai's table were several other of Fu Jie's slaves. They stood with their heads down, listening to Ai's gagged, laughing shrieks, readily available to aid Xianying in her breaking of the prince's newest addition.

"Don't you dare pass out on me," Xianying sneered, dipping one finger into her belly button. Ai squealed before delving deeper into strained, aching laughter. Tears soaked into her blindfold. Her cheeks glowed bright red. Xianying watched closely how Ai's body responded to each little tickle. She scribbled her nails both around the exterior of Ai's belly as well as scratching within her navel. She snickered and scanned her eyes over Ai's trembling body. Her view came upon Ai's bare, hairless slit between her legs. A subtle glint reflected off of her lips. A shimmering wetness laid across them, blushing with a telling yearn. Xianying chuckled. "Oh my, you will be a fun one to play with."

"That's enough," Fu Jie said. The prince stood and brushed out his robes. He put down his cup, half emptied, and made his way closer to his sister. Xianying looked up. She sighed before pulling away, leaving Ai gasping for breath from behind her damp, dirty gag. Xianying crossed her arms.

"Always when it starts to get good," she said, flipping her hair back.

Fu Jie approached the trembling girl, still sucking in deep, croaking breaths. He chuckled slightly. The sight was one he had seen countless times before, so much so that the girl beneath the blindfold and gag could have been any of the nameless slaves he kept under servatude and distress around his palace. Fu Jie brushed her hair aside from her neck. He examined the mark that Xianying had left on her, the blistered burn of the slave's mark, still dark red and warm to the touch. She sucked in a deep breath before he tore away the gag as well. Ai's sobs became more prominent, having only enough energy left to cry out her anguish.

"Speak," Fu Jie said, his voice low and booming. Xianying held herself up straight. She returned to stare the caught girl in the eye.

"You were a servant who dared to assume the role of a noble, correct?" Xianying asked. More tears soaked into her blindfold. Ai's nose ran. She sobbed incomprehensibly before gathering herself enough to form words.

"Pl... ple-ase..." Ai cried. "I... I wa...wa-want... to go home..."

"You have no home, slave," Xianying said. "It's only by the kindness of your master, the rightful Emperor Fu Jie, that you're able to live here. You're expected to repay that kindness however you manage to prove yourself useful to him. That is the slave's creed." Ai cried more, her throat quivering as tears dripped down her cheeks.

"Pl-please... I-I'm sorry..." Ai begged. Xianying smirked. She plunged both of her hands into Ai's armpits. Her nails scribbled wildly against the plush, tender hollows. Ai threw her head back once again, howling with laughter that filled the dungeon. "NNAAAAAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!"

"I can do this all night, slave," Xianying continued. "Ask any of the others, if you have any voice left after this. Now answer the question."

"AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!! I'M SAAAHAHAHAAHAHARRY!!! PLEEAHAHAHASE!!!" Ai laughed and pleaded. Xianying gave her pits a firm, ticklish ravishing before pulling back once more. Ai panted. She fought through the sobs for the air to answer, afraid of what Xianying might do if she took too long. "I... I was just... following orders!"

"Whose orders?" Xianying asked. "Couldn't have been the family. You dared betray the royal family whom you served? Remember, that's a beheading in most kingdoms."

"Pl-please... I'm sorry... I didn't mean..." Ai said, continuing to sob.

"Whose orders were you following?" Xianying asked once more. Ai sniffled. Her body shook. Her chest pulsed. She paused as wave after wave of anguished washed over her. Xianying rolled her eyes and groaned. "Fine."

"N-no! Wait! It was-" Ai started before her voice was reduced to muffles. Xianying picked up the gag and thrust it back into Ai's mouth. Ai let out a stunted shout and tried to shake her head away. Xianying looked down to her bare slit, still glistening in the light of the flame.

"Seems like you may need more convincing," Xianying said with a smirk. She turned toward the slaves surrounding the rack. With a snap of her fingers to each, she directed them to a different spot closer to Ai's body. Two went down to her feet. One stood by each side. Two more stood higher up by Ai's arms. Ai could only wonder what would come next, still unable to see through her blindfold. She sobbed pitifully. Fu Jie stood by her side and watched her naked body glisten and squirm. Xianying approached another slave, a frail boy about her height, wearing only his collar, the typical attire for all dungeon slaves. His face was long and haunted. His eyes looked down away from hers. Before him sat a wood and bamboo box. He opened it as Xianying approached, presenting its contents for her without a word.

"It's going to be so much fun playing with you when the matters aren't as urgent," Xianying said, picking out a stiff black feather and a small clay vial. She poured the contents of the vial on the feather, draping it in a shimmery wetness that sparkled in the firelight. "... and we have all the time in the world." Xianying spun the feather in between her thumb and index finger, watching it shine like a blade. "But for now..."

Xianying floated back up to Ai's head, sneering over her weakened whimpering. She strapped the cloth inside Ai's mouth around her head, securing it in place. Ai moaned through her panicked weeping. With a comfortable smirk, Xianying lowered the fibrous tip of the plume down toward Ai's body. Ai, unable to anticipate what would come or when, could only lay and tremble beneath the weight of the burning, humid air. The crying had left her breathing heavily shaken. Before she could adequately fill her lungs again, the light end of the feather fell upon her chest. Ai had no means of identifying what it was, but by the time the effects of Xianying's tool began to take hold, it had drifted over to her left nipple. The delicate plume brushed its tip across the nub of her nipple, leaving behind a tingling sensation that latched onto the fragile skin.

"Mmmmppphheeheeheeee!!" Ai's whimpers started to morph into fluttery giggles. Xianying stared down at her body before her. With the lightest of touches, she brushed the feather more concentrated on Ai's nipple. The straps around Ai's wrists began to croak. Her hands shivered and curled into fists. The tip of the feather twirled and circled around her nipple over and over. It left behind the tingling sensation of the feather's touch more and more with every pass. Ai's nipple began to harden. It became stiff and rose, reaching for the soft feather painting it with a thin layer of tickles.

"We're going to have a lot of fun today, aren't we?" Xianying taunted. She flipped back her hair. A slight smile rested across her lips. Slowly, she circled the tip of the feather around Ai's tender nipple. Ai began to twitch more to its touch. She pulled and shifted uncomfortably. Her head began to swing side to side. The highly focused tickles claimed more and more of the nipple as it stiffened. Ai's reactions grew from teased giggles to full laughter.

"Mmmmmpphheheeheheheheeeheheeee!!! Gmmmhhhheheheheee!!" Ai cried into her gag. Xianying watched as the most delicate of effects took hold of her senses, making her body writhe and her mind twist by the devilish unrest. She chuckled and reached one hand down to Ai's lower lips. She stroked up the center, rubbing her way inward.

"Someone's already having fun, I see," Xianying said. Xianying pulled her fingers away. A light glow of wetness coated them. She pinched the dewy residue, feeling it between her fingers, before wiping it off on the side of her armor. Fu Jie stood back and watched his sister conduct her work. Xianying pulled the feather away from Ai's nipple. As Ai's laughter slowed to light giggles, Xianying leaned in and blew a steady stream of air onto the hardened nipple. Ai squeaked into a louder series of laughs, her hips twisting and back arching off of the rack. She sucked in what little breath she could get from her nose, each one exhaling on the back of a wailing, agonized laugh.

"MMMMMOOHHHHheheheeeheehehe!!!" Ai shrieked. Xianying giggled. She blew another small jet, followed by another and another. Each left Ai pulling and squealing with laughter into the cloth in her mouth. Xianying pulled back. She admired her work, spinning the feather in her fingers. She teased and toyed with the bound girl, sweating and trembling against the rack that had broken so many before her.

"Ahh, they're so cute when they squirm like that!" Xianying squeaked. She brought the tip of the feather back down against Ai's other nipple. Ai whimpered into her gag. The supple button rose and stiffened to the feathery strokes. Ai pulled once more at her arms as her head tossed side to side, tears still dripping down the sides of her face. Fu Jie circled around the rack, closer to where Xianying stood feathering.

"Is it part of your 'expertise' to waste my time?" Fu Jie sneered through clenched teeth. Xianying paused. The smile faded from her face as she needed a moment to recognize who he was addressing.

"No harm in enjoying what you do," Xianying said back, calmly. Fu Jie's eyes narrowed.

"This is no time for your childish indulgence, Xianying," Fu Jie's voice boomed. "We need to know where Yuanji is hiding."

"And we will," Xianying said, continuing her feathering. "She'll talk. They always do."

"And if it doesn't, I'll have no use for it," Fu Jie snarled. He cocked his head inward toward Xianying, his breath huffing on the mark on her neck. "Or you." His words cut into her ears. Xianying swallowed. The feather had stopped teasing Ai's nipple, floating still just above her skin. Xianying's back straightened. Her hands shivered. "You understand what that means, dog?" Xianying paused and nodded. Her voice quivered in her throat. She looked down, away from the other slaves in the room.

"Y-yes, m-master..." Xianying said quietly. "I-I'm sorry, master..."

"That's better," Fu Jie said. He reached up and ran his fingers through Xianying's hair. He brushed along her mark, running the pad of his thumb against the scar. He grabbed and shifted the front of his garment. "I'd hate to dispose of such a... versatile asset so soon..." Xianying said nothing. She waited for Fu Jie to finish indulging his power flaunt. She stood up straight and fixed her hair. Her fingers also grazed the rough, scarred edges of the mark. "Now get her to talk." Xianying huffed under her breath and turned away from him.

"Yes, Master," she said dryly.

As the tingling resided across both of Ai's nipples, leaving her shifting and giggling into her gag, Xianying scaled down her body. She shook her head to try and clear her mind from Fu Jie's threatening tone. She held her head high and back straight. The small servant girl laid quivering against the rack, her arms and legs aching from the strain of her bondage. Xianying made her way down to the bottom of the rack. She looked over Ai's feet trapped within the single-framed stocks holding her legs spread and feet completely vulnerable. Ai's toes were individually pulled back by twine. The bubbly pads blushed as their natural state pressed against the strings, unable to so much as wiggle where they remained splayed and trapped. Xianying let the back of her knuckle drag down Ai's taut sole. Ai gasped into a more feverish fit of nervous giggles. Her foot was warm and soft, humid and slick. Xianying saw only the slightest twitch in her foot to show it trying to move, yet it had not the means of producing a single wrinkle, let alone shift in a way that could be considered evasive. Xianying chuckled. She bit her lip and looked up at her brother, staring back at her. Xianying swallowed and sighed. She brought the oiled tip of the feather down toward Ai's tender foot.

"Mmmmmppphhheeeeeheheheheee!!! OOOHHHHMMMMMhheeheheeee!!!" Ai burst into muffled giggles. The world was black behind her blindfold. Her laughing, desperate cries would be heard by no one who would save her from beneath her gag. The world was only a dark void of ticklish teasing, an inescapable nightmare to her most sensitive of spots. As the tingles continued to toy with her nipples, tickling them into delicate erection, the same feathery sensations began swiping up and down her sole. It was all she could feel for several long moments.

Tickles shot up through Ai's sole from the deliberate, wispy feathering. Each brush of the feather left behind strokes tingles attacking the nerves pressed against her sole. The feathery brushes compounded onto one another, each feeling like a new feather added to the skin constantly fluffing. The more Xianying glided the feather up and down Ai's sole, the more the girl pulled and twisted and laughed into her gag. Fu Jie returned to his cup of tea, taking a long sip to the song of Ai's muffled laughter. The other slaves in the room stared blankly at the ground. Xianying's eyes were locked onto Ai's trembling foot, blushing a deep shade of pink as it endured the residual stroking of the feather.

"MMMMOOOHHHHEEHEHEHEEEHEEEEHE!!!!" Ai belted into her gag. The exotic tincture left behind by the stroking of the feather resonated a feverish itching, simulating more tickles when aggravated by the soft passing of the quill. Xianying meticulously painted it across Ai's foot. The slightest tip of the feather stayed in contact with the highly sensitive skin, brushing up one line followed by the next. Xianying eyed the foot carefully, studying where the feather reached before making slight shifts to untouched areas.

Ai threw her head side to side. She screamed with laughter into her gag. The small servant had always been especially ticklish on her feet. As a girl, she would avoid the tickling punishment demonstrations in the town square to avoid the overwhelming empathy she would have for their captives. Still, her sister would often tickle her in play. Nothing she minded too much as they always knew to stop. Her mind could barely comprehend what her body was being forced to endure. The tickles from her foot and nipple all compiled onto each other into a dense storm of hysteria, a mindless state of being unknown to her prior.

"MMMMMPPPHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEE!!!!!" Ai continued to shout. Xianying stroked the feather slowly up and down her immobile, helpless foot, until she had covered every inch of her sole in the tonic laced across it. Ticklish tingles remained all over Ai's sole. It squirmed and blushed a rich shade of pink. Even after pulling the feather away, Ai continued to squirm and squeak with rampant giggles.

Xianying twirled the feather in her fingers, staring down and examining Ai's desperate movements. Her arms and legs tugged weakly at their binds. Her chest heaved and stomach pulsed. Her nipples, still experiencing the tingling tickles left over by the liquid irritant with which Xianying had laced the feather, stood erect, roused to attention. Xianying gave her brother a slight glance. The smile she wore had faded. Her eyes gleamed in the dance of the torchlight filling the dungeon with an orange glow. Her jaw jaw clenched. Her nose huffed slightly. She turned away from him as his eyes darted toward her.

"Why did you stop?" Fu Jie asked. Xianying's lips pulled back in a smile.

"Just letting her experience it," Xianying said. She turned back to him. "The delusion that it's over."

"Get on with it," the prince commanded. Xianying huffed once more.

"Yes, Master," Xianying said dryly. She lowered the feather once more to Ai's toes. The small, pearly bulbs struggled against the twine holding them back. They shook and trembled through the anticipation of more stress to come to Ai's ticklish foot. Xianying brushed the feather carefully across Ai's big toe. The girl shrieked into her gag. The bearings on the binds holding her arms above her head rattled with a hard jolt. Her back nearly leapt off of the rack. The feather licked deviously against the pad of her toe. Each stroke left behind more tingling tickles, compounding the effect of the feather more and more as it swiped.

"NNNNNNAAAAAAMMMPPPHHEEEHEHEHEEHEEEEEE!!!!" Ai cried out. Every brush of the feather against her toes became more prominent than the last. Her fragile, little toes trembled in their ties. Xianying painted the pad of the big toe with the feathery tip before moving onto the next. One after the other, she stroked the feather across Ai's toes, leaving all enduring ticklish tingles. She taunted Ai's foot with more strokes of the feather, teasing and aggravating the itching sensations scorching the fragile skin. Ai cried out with laughter into her gag. Her chest ached from the constant heaving, her mind slipping from the ticklish hysteria coursing through her. Her naked slit, snuggled between her thighs, glistened still. Her lips blushed a bright pink shade while her button stood eagerly craving attention. Xianying looked to the area and snickered.

"Dirty girlie," she said. "My favorite. Always so easy to coax." With the feather in hand, Xianying left the foot to wallow in the ticklish itching covering every little, sensitive spot. Tickles tormented the foot by nothing more than the gentle wafting of the air igniting the solution brushed across it. Xianying listened to Ai's muffled, crying laughter as she made her way over to the other foot. It glowed with the same flush as the other did, but strained far more pitifully in its binds knowing what was to become of it. Xianying laced the feather with a fresh coat of the solution before starting the treatment across Ai's other sole.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHHHEHEEHEHHEEEEEEMEMMMM!!!!" Ai screamed into a newly energized fit of laughter. Xianying's slaves had prepared the foot just like the other, with her toes tied back with twine to keep it perfectly vulnerable to her methods. With how much the tickles resonated through her body and tortured her senses, inflicting such ticklish effects was as easy for Xianying as flicking her wrist. She stroked the glistening feather up and down the taut sole. Steadily, and with careful precision, she left Ai's creamy arch glittering with the ticklish irritation. Up and down the feather swiped across Ai's sole. The foot shifted ever so slightly. It blushed a darker shade of pink the more it pulled naturally against the ties holding it back. All the while, Ai bellowed in hysterics. Her laughter, despite being muffled, filled the dungeon and all the surrounding cells.

Fu Jie huffed out a heavy breath from up by Ai's head. He shifted in his stance, his hand rubbing himself while he watched. After Xianying finished coating Ai's other sole with the feather, she moved onto the toes, leaving no inch of Ai's defenseless foot without the ticklish itching of the quill's residue. She pulled away and examined her work.

"Feel that, slave?" Xianying asked playfully. "That'll be all that you feel for as long as you refuse to tell us what we want to know." As Ai continued to giggle and squeak through the tickles tapping away at her soles, Xianying came up to her waist on the other side of the rack. She reached down to Ai's bare mound. She ran her fingers over her slit, collecting a dense layer of Ai's budding dew. Ai shifted against the rack. Small moans pressed into the gag between her laughter.

"AAAAHHHMMMMMM!!! OOOHHHHAHAHAAHAAMMMM!!!!" Ai groaned through her laughter, her back squirming against the rack.

"Hehe, you love it," Xianying muttered. She twirled the feather in her fingers. "But what is love... without a little ache..." Xianying grinned. She parted Ai's lips between her legs. The girl's clit perked up like a small, tender berry begging for its juice to be savored. Xianying held it between her fingers. She brought the feather down, running the tip up the center of her lips toward the bulb. Ai shrieked. More ticklish resonance bloomed through her senses, attacking the sensitive folds of her mound. Xianying gave her slit a few more strokes before twirling the tip of the feather carefully against her clit. The tip of the delicate plume brushed against it on all sides, painting all of Ai's pearl with its own surge of ticklish itching.

"MMMMMMAAAAAAAAHHHHEEEEPPPHHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Ai shrieked and bit down hard into her gag. The sudden influx of tickles left the girl bucking and writhing against the rack. The sensations devoured her nerves at her nipples, feet, and finally her clit and cunny. Itching tickles reached her most sensitive areas from all over her body. The gentle touch of the feather left her clit swollen and needy, a surge in pressure from deep within Ai's petite frame making her devilishly receptive to the tickles. A distinct burn coursed through her. An ache gnawed at her crumbling mind. Between the new, yearning need and the tickles still fluttering through her, Ai could process little else beyond the current moment and the desperation in which it had left her.

"There," Xianying said, pulling back. "This should help her repurpose her priorities." Xianying watched the girl squirm. Ai cackled pitifully into her gag. Hard, groaning moans slipped in between her laughter. Her eyes teared behind the blindfold. The ticklish turmoil ravished through her body. Through the maddening hysteria, waves of pleasure crashed against the ache stirring inside her body. Her hips bucked. Her slit glistened. Her clit swelled and burned for affection. Despite the torture the ticklish itching waged against her body, Ai's mind, bound to the present, could not shake the traitorous desire for more.

"It better," Fu Jie said. "Or it'll be you on the rack, a slave to the slaves." The flame of Xianying's pride flickered. She sighed, the smile she wore fading as quickly as it came.

"She'll talk," Xianying said, tossing her hair back. "She's an eager little thing, after all. Such conviction. No wonder she made such a good servant. Aside from the lying."

"It's certainly paying for it," Fu Jie said, examining Ai's hysterical writhing.

"And enjoying it well, it seems," Xianying said with a sly giggle. "Let's give her what she wants." Xianying turned to the slaves standing around the rack. "Now then. Tickle her." Blankly, they nodded, daring not to speak. The slaves closed in around Ai. They lowered their hands to her body, proceeding to scribble their fingers against her skin.

Xianying stood back to watch. Two male slaves stood up by Ai's shoulders. They clawed their fingers into the girl's slick, shallow armpits. Two female slaves stood to their side, scribbling their nails against Ai's ribs and waist. Two more slaves, one male and one female, knelt down at the bottom of the rack, scratching their nails against the soles of Ai's feet. With a sudden surge of tickles attacking her most sensitive areas, Ai belted a hard, cracking scream into her gag. She threw her head back, overcome with a burst of tickles raging through her nerves all over her body.

"MMMMMPPPHHHHEHEHEHEHEHEAAAAHAAHHAAAAAAAMMMMM!!!!" Ai screamed. Her body thrashed within her binds. Her hips bucked and arms tugged at the straps holding them out. The slaves blindly obeyed their orders, undtered by the ticklish anguish they inflicted on the poor servant. Each little tickle pooled into the massive collection of gnawing spasms that wrecked through her body. Her eyes rolled and poured tears. Her teeth gnashed down onto the cloth in her mouth. Her mind swam, unable to process the full extent of stimulation coursing through her. Her body burned and shined with sweat all over. Her bare slit glistened more and more, displaying the rising pressure still building within her. Xianying stood back with her arms crossed, inspecting the work of the slaves.

"Don't stop until I tell you to," she said. "That should go without saying. Should I see any sign of mercy, that slave will spend the next week being tickled on this very rack."

The slaves agreed wordlessly, focusing all of their efforts on following the order at hand. Their fingers explored the girl's body where they had been trained to do so. The two men up at her armpits added tickles to her nipples, where the solution had been applied. They teased the tingling itching, taking advantage of the sensitized area by aggravating the effects left over. The two slaves down at her feet did so as well by scribbling and scratching their nails all across Ai's taut, blushing soles. Completely immobile and hyper-sensitized, Ai's feet could barely handle the debilitating surges of tickles forced through them. Their fingers clawed effortlessly against the smooth, slick surface of her soles, each heavily cursed with the tingling, itching tickles of Xianying's feather. Their efforts were unrestrained. Their fingers slid quickly and mercilessly against the soft surface of Ai's bound soles, leaving the servant screaming with laughter until her voice started to break.

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHAHAHAHA!!!!" Ai cried out. Tears drenched her blindfold. Her hands clenched at nothing. Her arms and legs trembled in the straps that held them down. As Xianying watched the display, she turned to one of the slaves standing by Fu Jie. She snapped her fingers and called her over.

"Come," Xianying said. The slave obeyed silently, walking over and standing at attention with her head down. "Tongue this one. Don't stop until I tell you to." The slave nodded and walked up to the rack.

The slave girl bent down and positioned herself at Ai's trembling slit, still burning and tingling with ticklish need. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Ai's. She inserted her tongue into Ai, the servant girl letting out a long, groaning moan through her laughter. The irritation of the sensations left over by Xianying's feather, coupled with the assault of tickles flooding in from all over her body, left Ai swirling in a whirlwind of sensory profusion. Her hips bucked against the slave's mouth. The slave's lips latched on hard to Ai's following her each erratic squirm. Her tongue stroked against Ai's moist slit. It lapped and licked up and down, darting in and down slowly and deliberately. Ai clenched up. Through the maddening hysteria, her body began to tremble. The licks irritating the ticklish tingles within her mound began breaking the pressure that had amassed within her. When the slave's tongue met Ai's clit, the ache pressing against her senses burst its way through.

"MMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOHHHGGGHHHHMMMM!!!!" Ai cried out with a deep, guttural moan. Her body seized. Her arms and legs shook as the orgasm tore through her tiny figure. All of her sensitized nerves ignited at once, the tickles tearing through her more fiercely than before. Her moans lasted for several long seconds before Ai endured the last of her climax shrieking in laughter. The pleasure subsided, though the tickles continued, raging through her body in more violent waves. Xianying watched with a smirk. She cocked her head to the side and observed how the servant fared through her treatment.

"Wonder if that advisor-boy gives in as easily," she muttered with a wayward grin. Fu Jie said nothing. His eyes remained locked on watching the girl before him suffering through her own pleasure.

The pair continued to allow the ticklish treatment to proceed. The slaves kept their fingers scribbling against Ai's skin, growing more and more sensitive with each new orgasm. The one slave between her legs remained licking and suckling at Ai's tingling clit. She raised her own hands to tickle Ai's belly as she ate through her carnal urges. Ai climaxed over and over, each coming harder and more aching than the one before. Five. Six. Seven orgasms tore through her body. The tickles pouring in from her pits, belly, and feet came worse and worse with each forced orgasm. Ai's mind had surrendered to her own torment and pleasure, desperately wanting rest while her natural state craved more of what she struggled to endure.

After the eleventh orgasm subsided, Xianying raised her hand.

"Stop, all of you," she commanded. The slaves did as they were told. They stopped and stepped back. The one between Ai's legs rose to her feet and wiped her mouth. Ai struggled to breathe through her gag. She sucked in air as best as she could through the dense humidity of the dungeon. Xianying helped by removing her gag, pulling the cloth from her mouth. Ai gasped. Her body laid limp and weak against the rack. While the tingling tickles remained faintly teasing her nipples, pussy, and feet, the effects had grown faint compared to what all she was forced to endure. Xianying hovered over the girl's face. She waited for Ai to catch her breath before speaking.

"I'll ask again," she started, her tone sharp and powerful. "Whose orders were you following?" Ai kept sucking in deep breaths. Her body was nearly too tired and weakened to muster the muscles needed to acquire the air she needed to recover. She choked on gathering it all, trying to speak through a broken voice.

"I... th... mm... pl..." Ai babbled. Xianying cocked her head. A chill ran through her chest. Her brother's eyes bore into her from behind. His displeasure was palpable. Xianying stood upright, wringing out her shaking hands.

"Right, well then I guess you still need convincing," Xianying said. She turned to one slave boy , her tone angery with urgency. "You. Go fetch the goats and a basin of salt." Before the boy could flee out of the room, Ai spoke up through a cracking voice.

"Si-Sima..." Ai said through her panting. "S-Sima... Yi... th-the royal... advisor." Xianying stopped the slave boy and turned to Ai. She listened closely. "H-his orders... h-he was... just doing what... the princess told him to do... They enlisted me to help..."

"So the advisor is hiding the princess?" Xianying asked. She thought for a second and smirked up at her brother. "That's useful, wouldn't you say?" Fu Jie furrowed his brow. He turned away from her and scratched at the side of his nose.

"Then I suppose I'll have to plan for another trip," Fu Jie said. "Ready my carriage to leave at dawn."

"Just you alone?" Xianying asked. "I can assist..."

"You've done enough," Fu Jie said. His tone came as harsh as the reticent expression on his face. His eyes were downcast. His stoney cheekbones cast deep shadows down his face. "You may resume your post here. I will tell you when I need you again." Fu Jie turned away from Xianying. He made his way to the dungeon stairs spiraling upward, disappearing into the shadows like a phantom. Xianying stood in the darkness of the dungeon. The torches crackled. Ai emitted soft whimpers and sobs through her labored breathing. Xianying turned her eyes to her, followed by the other slaves standing at attention.

"Leave, all of you," Xianying commanded. "Men, return to the training grounds. Women, assist in the kitchen and bed chambers." The slaves bowed for their mistress. Silently, they all left to attend to the duties demanded of them. Xianying watched them all walk away. She observed how each of them once had their own lives and identities, not unlike the servant girl stretched out before her. Such prospects were no more than ghosts lingering in the minds of those who once knew them as more than slaves to Fu Jis's empire.

Xianying stood upright. She brushed out her hair, her fingers running over the scar on her neck. She rubbed it. For the longest time, after it had healed, it remained unnoticeable, until recently when it started burning once again every so often. She scratched at it and cracked her neck. The advisor to her brother, striking in a veil of deathly beauty, approached Ai on the rack. She lightly laid her hand across Ai's stomach. Ai flinched into a soft whimper.

"You served this advisor close, didn't you?" Xianying asked. "This... Sima Yi?" Ai weeped slightly and nodded.

"Y-yes..." Ai said.

"I saw him," Xianying said, her voice lowered and soft. "Handsome. He has this... quiet mystery to him. Shame, how fate worked out." Ai swallowed nervously.

"Pl... please..." she said. "Please... let me go..." Xianying sighed. She came up to Ai's head and stroked her hair. Xianying placed her hand over Ai's mouth. She looked around before bending down to whisper.

"You can't say that," Xianying said firmly. "Don't ever let him hear you asking that. I can't let you..." Ai cried into Xianying's palm. Xianying looked away. "Give in. Go along with it. It'll be better in the long run, trust me. Do you understand?" Ai thought for a moment before nodding. She sniffled and Xianying pulled back. She stared down at the crying girl beneath her. Behind the blindfold, there was little distinction of character to the girl. She was a quivering, sobbing mass, pitifully clinging onto shreds of hope that Xianying had long since given up on. A haunting flash of familiarity came to Xianying looking down at Ai. She closed her eyes and shook her head, rubbing the burn on her neck.

"Good girl," Xianying muttered. She laid her hand down on Ai's arm. She rubbed it with a soft brush of her fingers. Ai flinched once again, but quickly gave into the warmth of the more calming embrace. "So, tell me about Sima Yi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Drive By tkl_my_feet

General Fiction

5.8K 11 1
A mouthy, conceited young businesswoman suffers through near-endless tickle torture in the rear seat of her chauffeur's car. M/F - Nylon & Bare Feet...
9.6K 76 8
A businessman is interviewed by a potential Domme and realizes there's more to subbing than he thought
9.5M 254K 89
🖤Book 1 of the 'Blackstone' series🖤 • • • 🔥Highest Ranking🔥 #1: -Agegap -Assistant -Boss -Daddy -Employee -Flirting -Lust -Raunchy -Submissive #2...
995 16 16
Amelia finally has time to go to a party. It's been a tough past 2 years for the newly grad, and she can't wait to unwind. Until a mishap happens lea...