Bonded To Her Triple Alphas

By Royhanh

"Look at you, completely at our mercy," Kade sneered. "How does it feel knowing that someone else holds the p... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90

14

999 26 1
By Royhanh

14

Kaya’s POV.

They want each other’s necks. Anyone can see that.

I watch as Alpha sadistic suddenly shifts off of the ground, grabbing Kyle’s leg and cracking it like he just broke a biscuit into two pieces.

Seeing that, as Kyle goes down with a leg shred into two, I feel myself wanting to vomit once again. My stomach churns at the sight.

Yet, when I looked back, he had stood up. Since the door is broken, he has easy access to see me inside the carriage, choking in fear and shocking out of my senses.

A smile drips off of his face, and then I see a wink. Cracking his neck to the left, then to the right, his leg fixes back to normalcy with a groan coming from him.

As he runs into the fight once again, that’s when I fully realise the reality of what I am into.

“You don’t touch anything that is ours.” Kade growls. I can see the veins poking out of his neck and his forehead as he hit Alpha sadistic with his elbow.

His face presses inside when his bones crunch inside. Damn, they are breaking one another’s bodies like it’s a plastic bottle that you can crush and then dip your fingers back inside to make it retake its former shape, except unlike the bottle still showing the sign of distortion, their own bodies heal completely within a matter of seconds.

Kieran’s coming from behind, but Alpha sadistic already sees him, so he evades his attack. Although he didn’t fully, as Kieran, on landing on the ground, uses his hands to pick his legs into the air, he wraps them around Alpha sadistic’s stomach, and in the next minute, they are on the ground, hitting each other.

With each punch, I can see the dirt on the ground gusting into the air. It’s like each punch is something heavy being dropped.

I confirm that because of the ground below them, which cracks with each hit.

It isn’t until Kyle yanks off the compartment on the other side of the wheels and grabs me by the hands that I realise that other werewolves inside the mansion have also come out to watch the show.

I am still groaning with his harsh grip when the two guards stop in front of us.

Kyle scoffs for a second. “Your alpha is getting beaten by the triplets, yet you low-level pups want to play the hero game?”

The both of them look at one another before they snarl at Kyle, which causes him to only laugh.

“Well, then, come at me. Or, oh, I shall,” he hasn’t even finished saying before he grabs one of them and hits him against the car frame.

The one steps forward, but Kyle points his hand at him. “You’d soon die too.”

Before that one could touch Kyle, he had already detached both arms of the one he hit against the car frame.

While he is screaming, Kyle roots his claws into his skin and tears his back so that I can see his spinal cord.

That’s when I dropped to the ground. I cannot even bring myself to cry, scream, or do anything. I’m just there, staring into the horror.

Then, he bends his head, evading the attack from the second guard. He plays with the second guard for some time, playing the evasion game over and over and over until he fakes a yawn, expressing that he’s now bored.

All of a sudden, he grabs the guy by the punch he wanted to throw into Kyle’s face. Neither of them even has a chance to touch him, much less someone like me who has no powers at all.

I am also realising why they call me a thing, because that’s exactly what I am. It’s a matter of fact.

Kyle grabs the guard’s head, blocking his eyes. Then, with his other hand, which already holds the guard’s brawled fist, he twists it till his arms tear into pieces. While the man’s screaming with such an ear-piercing wail of excruciating pain, Kyle grabs the skin of his forehead and tears it off, leaving just the remains of his skeleton.

I watch as his eyes rip off the skin of his face.

I’ve never seen or imagined what it would look like. The guard’s situation is a horror, a terrific example of what the triplets are capable of. Without his eyes anymore, without his pointed nose anymore, without his skin there anymore, without his lips there anymore, seeing just the fibre of his dermis and skeleton, all mashed together because of the harshness, I find myself passing out for some time.

When I open my eyes, I’m in Kyle’s arms. He releases a smile at me, which makes me scream, and he drops me down. “That hurts.”

I step back, my heart pumping so much blood into my skin that it feels itchy. I have no idea what to say or how to think.

“You.. you are monsters. You are psychotic...all of you. Everyone...” My hands point from him to his brothers, who are still fighting, then back to him, then to every werewolf in my thoughts that I can imagine.

He didn’t have to kill them that way, but he did.

Why?

He didn’t have to!

My tears run free.

I feel helpless. There’s nothing I can do. Why did I get into this situation? I can still feel the alcohol hitting me deeply, and maybe that’s why all the sensations I feel inside me have brightened.

“You seem hyperventilated. Do you want to be fuck, so you can relax?” He speaks nonchalantly, and when I look into his eyes, I see he’s not acting funny.

What the fuck?

Why...it’s impossible to reason with any of them. They are not humans, nor are they witches, so yes, I see why they are animals shaped like humans now.

The fact that they didn’t even turn into their wolf shape before they did all this damage is another undescribable shock.

The brothers, including Alaric, all went down, holding their ears tightly all of a sudden. I turn around, watching them as they growl at something...

My eyes shoot there to see metal at the side of the pathway. It has a low-beaming sound, and it seems like it’s releasing some sort of frequency that affects the brothers.

Wait,I know that thing.

Just then, the woman I saw next to that man who interrupted Jared, who they referenced as their uncle earlier, walks closer, her heels clicking heavily. She appears from nowhere. In her eyes, I see nothing but annoyance, hatred, and menace.

If she could crush me, she would.

“I see. It’s true. It is a witch.” She speaks aloud as though I am not in front of her, and my expression shows just how scared I am of her.

With all I’ve seen tonight, I am so shaken by these people. Their presence frightens my weakened senses, which, compared to theirs, are infantry.

“Oh, my boys, I am so disappointed in you.” When she speaks, her voice is directed towards the triplets. After she’s turned off the frequency, a realisation dawns on me.

Oh, goodness. She is their mother. And the man is indeed their uncle.

“And alpha Alaric, leave now before this worsens.” She talks with authority dripping off of her tone, assured of herself that she is in control of this spot as it is at the moment.

“When I come back for your state, for your pack, there will be a pool of blood streaming through your lakes.” As the alpha leaves, he threatens.

“Now, be careful what you wish for. It could be yours and your men’s blood.”

Then she focuses back on the triplets. “She must be executed, children.”

“No.” Kade grits his teeth at her and comes to grab me by the hand. I caught Kieran kissing his mother on the back of her palms.

“I assure you, mother. I have this under control.”

“I know, darling,” she responds to him with a smile.

As Kade pulls me away with his brothers behind us, he speaks. “Trust me, Kaya, you have not known what it means to our sex toy. Henceforth, I promise you shall.”

Oh, no. He sounds unexplainably dangerous and palm-twitchingly infuriated at me.

My heart just shatters into tiny pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 20 10
"What?" He spat, knocking over his glass of tequila in the process. Those brown eyes melted into mine. His stride was fast, and he got to where I wa...
17.9K 870 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
229K 11.7K 68
What I did was forbidden. I knew there was a punishment waiting for me. Witches like me were beheaded in front of the world. I knew what I had put my...
1.7M 52K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...