The Unexpected Love

By AUTHORAVIEEE

"LOVE, THIS WORD SOUNDS SO BEAUTIFUL BUT FOR ME LOVE IS JUST A FACADE. FROM MY PAST EXPERIENCES I AM SURE THA... More

Copyright
PREFACE
DEDICATION
Characters !
Prologue
Life = Pain
Love is just a facade
Character aesthetics
Unexpected Meet-up ?
Deal !
The event
Not important than you
GIRLS NIGHT
Author note
Proposal
1k special
MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

Their first meet

77 7 89
By AUTHORAVIEEE

I came back from the shower to get ready for office. When my dadu's word hit me in my mind- "Avyansh I need you to get married." How can he force me like this ? Why don't they understand me and my situation when they are very well aware of my past but still? I was not left with any option rather than excepting this unwanted alliance. I seriously don't want to ruin her life by marrying her and not giving chance to us.

USSS??? WTF AVYANSH YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER . FOREGT MEETING YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER WHO SHE IS GONNA BE AND USS?? SERIOUSLY? HOLD DOWN YOUR HORSES AVYANSH!!!

I mentally scolded myself And then my phone started ringing showing number of my Secretary Cum Best friend - ABHISHEK or THE CHEESY JERK .   I answered the call-

Avyansh- Hello ?

Abhishek- Good morning Asshole - HIM AND HIS CHIRPY VOICE AGHH

Avyansh- Shut the Crap up and tell me why you have called me ?

Avyansh- Why you always have to be A moody jerk , Can't you just be a lil happy ufff what type of best I have bhagwan ji ( GOD) - HERE WE GO AGAIN WITH HIS DRAMATIC BEHAVIOUR

AVYANSH- ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE CALLED ME SO EARLY IN THE MORNING OR SHOULD I CUT THE CALL?. COZ I AM IN NO MOOD TO LISTEN TO YOUR RUBBISH TALKS.

ABHISHEK- Okay bitch.. am telling don't ruin my mood. I have fixed your meeting with the best event manager in the town and I texted you all the details yesterday evening only but YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED IT TILL NOW AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE MEETING IS IN 2 hour . AND I CALLED YOU SO YOU DON'T GET LATE FOR YOUR MEETING FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME. BECUASE AVYANSH THE WALKING CLOCK ——

I cut his call coz his rants are never gonna stop and I just have 2 hour to get ready and reach to my office for the meeting with the event managing company. Well it's 50th Anniversary of Khurrana Industries. So we want the best event managing company for this so I told Abhishek to check about this and now I have to make deal with them. Well I wore my blue tailored Armani suit with my Rolex watch and Shoes.

I had my coffee and went inside lift and pressed -1 button in the lift to go to my garage which has all my cars collection. I am a car freak and love to buy and have a collection of every car in my garage. Today I decided to go to my office with rolls Royce. I told my driver to drive fast to my office.

I was checking my mails and noticed that my driver wasn't driving fast. Why is he is not listening to me and I started scolding him to drive fast and then suddenly my car hit the black G- wagon in front

. My driver looked at me and I didn't scold him coz I only told him to drive fast. I was so fucking done at this point and don't want to face anyone so I told him to check how much that car has damaged and give the money to the owner and come back fast and my driver went out and was talking with that girl.

Yes that G- wagon was her car and I guess she loves her car way too much, like the way she is shouting on my driver.

I was getting late and don't have so much time to waste on so I get out to look what's the fucking problem with her.

Although I can't see her coz her back is facing me but I was just standing behind her. She called me stupid dumb fuck and I was just listening to her voice.

I don't know why but her voice was so sweet and charming even though she is angry but still. And then I came out of my ridiculous thoughts when she said - Who is your fucking boss ? Now this is too much. No one has the fucking right to curse me or they will invite their death and this lil wildcat has so much audacity to curse me without even knowing that I am just behind her.

Okay let's see who she is and I said or more like said aloud - "I am his FUCKING BOSS" .

She shivered because of my voice and turned to face me and then holy fuckkk...

those green eyes My hazels locked on her green one like magnet. eyes, those fucking green eyes. Looked so beautiful. It was like calming the inner rage of me. It's like calming the chaos running inside my mind . While looking in her green eyes I feel like being lost. Her pink lips , slim waist, small body. Wait what the fuck why I am checking out on a random woman. Get hold on yourself Avyansh. She is no one to you then a fucking random stranger but why I am feeling this weird sensation inside my body ?

She snapped in front of my eyes and I get out my trance and looked here and there thinking what the heck is wrong with me and she said - "HEYLOOO?? MISTER??? ARE YOU OKAY WHERE ARE YOU LOST?? " And my tongue slipped and uttered- " IN YOUR EYES MI VERDE"

and I mentally slapped myself that what the heck I am even speaking and out of nowhere giving nicknames too but I guess she didn't heard it and she said - "what did you say ?"

I replied- "Nothing, and What's your problem miss why are you creating a ruckus in middle of the road out of nowhere.

She replied- "Your car just hit my baby and now you are showing me attitude" I said- BABY ? Where's the baby ? I am extremely sorry if I her baby is hurt but where is the baby? She pointed to her car and said - "there's my baby can't you just see it" and I was speechless here I was worried for baby and she is referring her car as baby My god this girl

.. I said - "I don't have time to waste talking with you , Just take this money and get out of my way." I threw the bundle of money on her and was about to get inside my car

when she held my arm and turned me towards her again and now she was angry more than before as I saw her green eyes turning a little dark. -

" keep your fucking money with yourself Mr. Whoever you are because I don't need your money. And by looking at you I can for sure say that you are some richy rich but lemme tell you something and keep this as a free advice - BEING RICH IS NOT EVERYTHING...FIRST LEARN HOW TO VALUE MONEY BEACAUSE THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO CAN BRING YOU FROM HEAVEN TO HELL IN JUST ONE SEC AND THATS NONE OTHER THAN GOD SO BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE FUCKER ." AND SHE CAME TOO CLOSE TO MY BODY AND PUT THE BUNDLE BACK IN MY PANTS POCKET. WHAT THE HELL DID SHE DO JUST NOW ?

I WAS THINKING ABOUT IT WHEN I HEARD A SOUND OF SCREECHINGGG .

I looked in the direction of the sound and what I just saw boiled the blood in my whole fucking body.

SHE SCRATCHED THE CAR FROM FRONT TO BACK WITH HER NAILS AND She just broke both headlights of my favourite rolls Royce with her black heels AND KISSED THE CAR LEAVING THE LIPSTICK MARK and said

- " Now you will need those bundles more than me spoiled Rich brat AND WILL REMEMBER 1000 TIMES BEFORE MESSING WITH ME AGAIN"

and smirked facing me and walked to her G-wagon and zoomed off. If someone dared to this with me he would have been dead but this girl..

ALTHOUGH NGL I LIKED HER ATTITUDE... LITTLE DEVIL .. 

I just went back to my car and saw her lipstick mark and touched it a lil and smirked with his thought and called his driver to get it repaired and with some special instructions too and called another driver to bring another car for me ASAP.

FUCK THIS GIRL AND FUCK MY LIFE... what are you doing to me ?

"I AM HIS FUCKING BOSS"- I heard a cold and hot voice just behind me and shiver ran down my spine.

I turned to face him and I just stared at him oh my godddd. A fucking Greek god standing in front of me in blue tailored suit , hair well settled and black shades on his eyes. How can someone look so fucking hot. I don't even know who this man is but the way he is looking in that outfit with well built body , I can't stop my unholy thoughts

.. Aghhhh stop your thoughts avishi or else you are gonna be doomed. He removed his shades and I blinked my eyes and said - "UMM HEY" BUT he didn't reply instead he was just staring in my eyes like he can see his own reflection in it.

I snapped in front of him and he started looking here and there and I asked him if he is okay and where he is lost and he murmured something which I couldn't really hear and said - "why you are making a ruckus in the middle of the road out of nowhere"

is he mad or mentally unstable I replied - " Your car just hit my baby and now you are showing attitude to me" and.

Then he did the most unexpected thing HOW THE FUCK HE THREW THE BUNDLE OF MONEY ON ME.... THIS MFFF.. IG HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO VALUE FOR MONEY .. RICH SPOILED BRAT.. NOW LETS SHOW YOU WHO ACTUAL AVISHI IS.

. I took the bundle and hold his arm and turned him to me and said - " keep your fucking money with yourself Mr. Whoever you are because I don't need your money. And by looking at you I can for sure say that you are some richy rich but lemme tell you something and keep this as a free advice - l went too close to him that our body was touching and whispered on his face :- BEING RICH IS NOT EVERYTHING...FIRST LEARN HOW TO VALUE MONEY BEACAUSE THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO CAN BRING YOU FROM HEAVEN TO HELL IN JUST ONE SEC AND HE IS NONE OTHER THAN GOD SO BE GRATEFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE."

AND slided the bundle in his pocket because my next move will make him need this bundle. I moved away from his body and went towards his rolls Royce...

hmmm well maintained not even a single scratch so let's give this my mark I smirked andddddd..

l scratched his car with my long nails.. went towards his headlights and kicked on both headlights with my pointy heels resulting it shattered in pieces and left a kiss which had a red dark lipstick mark on his car. And said - "Now you will need those bundles more than me spoiled Rich brat AND WILL REMEMBER 1000 TIMES BEFORE MESSING WITH ME AGAIN" and smirked by looking at his face and him gritting teeth and I went back to my car and zoomed off to mandir. Now he will remember me forever I smirked at this thought . And soon reached mandir.

————————————————————————————————————————————
Word count - 1891 words

Well. My girl is such a badass ... 😏💋... Her love with her G-wagon... 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️. The way she ruined his car omggggg... that was so rudeeee do it again 🫣
And my Avyansh awww he is gone case but no this is not a love at first sight but a slow burn romance. Let's see what happens next. I am very excited for the upcoming chapter.
Yaar pls views itne acche khaase aur votes itne kam that's so rude of you. Ik I don't post regularly but l am in 12th and next month is my boards. 😭😭 I just finished my pre boards and it's just too difficult for me to handle everything insta, scrollstack, watt pad and studies tooo . ATLEAST I also deserve a little appreciation🥺👉🏻👈🏻 . Now I guess I have to put some target too. Till then I will also write some chapters. If you want next chapter soon comment and vote.

Byeeeeee peeps 💋

Follow me on Insta 🌼:- AuthorAvieee
Follow me on scrollstack 🌼( although not updating there anything because wattpad first priority rn) - AAYUSHIWRITES_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 4.8K 25
"The eyes chico, they never lie" ∞ Kriti Singhania, reluctantly returns to her homeland to fulfill her father's wish of becoming the CEO of his compa...
47.9K 1.7K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
2.1K 172 11
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
1.1M 44.2K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || 𝑯𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉�...