Murder, Mystery and Madness:...

By TYBClassics

A riveting collection of short stories dealing with Murder, Mystery and Madness curated by yours truly. Enjoy... More

Whatdunnit?
THE ADVENTURE OF THE BLANCHED SOLDIER Part 1
THE ADVENTURE OF THE BLANCHED SOLDIER Part 2
THE ADVENTURE OF THE BLANCHED SOLDIER Part 3
The Editor Speaks - Madness
THE TELL-TALE HEART
FATHER MILON
The Editor Speaks- A Revision of Intent
THE MYSTERY OF THE YELLOW ROOM: Chapter I
THE MYSTERY OF THE YELLOW ROOM: Chapter II
THE MYSTERY OF THE YELLOW ROOM: Chapter III
The Editor Speaks- A Fairytale Mystery
The Six Swans By the Brothers Grimm

The Editor Speaks- Murder

2 1 0
By TYBClassics

War doesn't determine who is right only who is left.

- Bernard Russell

Guy de Maupassant is a legend among the short story community. He's known as the father of the modern short story. Again, impossible to exclude from this collection.

Since we've covered mystery and madness I suppose it's only right we turn to murder and complete the trifecta. 

'Father Milon', written by "Guy de Maupassant, unfolds in countrysides in an occupied town, the war itself is quite irrelevant. The story, in my opinion perfectly encapsulates "All's Fair in Love and War" indeed it raises interesting questions on morality and right and wrong during war.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.4K 40
This has most of Edgar Allan Poe's poems, or short stories. I do not own the rights to any of them, just simply sharing his work!
497 135 29
Edgar Allan Poe was an American writer, editor, and literary critic. Poe is best known for his poetry and short stories, particularly his tales of my...
157 62 49
Step into the shadowy realm of "Poe's Nightmares," a mesmerizing collection of short stories and poetry penned by the enigmatic Lady Eckland. This an...
1.3K 280 21
[FEATURED BY @WattpadShortStory and @CoffeeCommunity] 𝘌𝘳π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘒𝘯𝘢𝘴 ~ An anthology that represents a shimmering constellation of short stories. ˜"...