SKIPPING TIME

By Tamaradw

Cacee Adams never suspects that Jess--the, "honor-student/ Boy Scout" she's falling for, is really... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.5
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.5
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 15.5
Chapter 15 and 3/4
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.5
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.5
Chapter 19
Chapter 19.5
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.5
Chapter 24 and 3/4
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 29.5
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
More Winning Entries--POEMS
FOR ALL FANS OF SHANE
IMPORTANT NEWS! :)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHASING TIME ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ
SECOND IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Publishing Skipping Time

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ :)

6.1K 107 12
By Tamaradw

Hi guys!!

So, I just want to remind you that the Wattpad Summer Block Party is coming up and I will be Featured on July 15th for the day--so be sure to stop by to check out my post--especially if you are interested in reading an exclusive interview with Jess that takes place between the events of Skipping Time and Chasing Time! Plus I put lots of other fun stuff in my posts for you guys, so I really hope you check it out.

Plus keep in mind that ALL the authors participating have really neat posts going up. There will be lots of opportunities to find new stories or get exclusive information on your favorite authors! So be sure to stop by every day in July!

Also--I'm taking place in the summer block party giveaway!! Personally, I think the main prize I'm offering is super cool. You guys probably all remember The Hollow (the painting that was featured throughout the story Skipping Time) As you might recall, in the book Jess and Cacee first see the painting of the enchanted glade in the museum. It's presented as a real painting but, of course, it's not. Or at least it wasn't until now!! I thought it would be really neat to hire an artist to actually create The Hollow. So that's what I am giving away to one of my awesome readers--an autographed print of The Hollow!

I will also be giving away a first page critique and a chapter dedication! So that's three prizes. And you don't even have to wait for July 15th to enter!! The Rafflecopter is up and running, here is the link: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/27854a7947/

(not sure if it will work here, if it doesn't I will leave it in the comments!)

Also, be sure to let me know what you think of my new cover! Talk to you guys soon...hope you are all having an awesome summer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

506K 15.6K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
3.5K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
94 4 45
A love story that follows friendship, love and secrets. Ally's always had a special place in her heart for her childhood best fiend Chase. But when s...
412K 7.8K 42
She's the girl none gives a second glace to when they pass in the hallways, Chloe Miller she's a wallflower and honestly she likes it. Its her last y...