✨Only In My Fears✨ (Alastor x...

By ValerieWinks777

[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six ye... More

✨Prologue✨
Ch. 1 ✨A Day In The Afterlife✨
Ch. 2 ✨A Hazbin Cook-Off✨
Ch. 3 ✨The Exterminators✨
Ch. 4 ✨Donovan✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 5 ✨The Little Dog Demon✨
Ch. 6 ✨Advice From A Friend✨
Ch. 7 ✨An Attempt To Make You Smile✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 8 ✨Vox✨
Ch. 9 ✨Tea Time With Donovan✨
Ch. 10 ✨The Final Word✨
Ch. 11 ✨Collapse✨
Ch. 12 ✨Forgiveness✨
Ch. 13 ✨Searching For The Lost✨
Ch. 15 ✨One's Promise✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 16 ✨True Colors✨
Ch. 17 ✨The Truth Is Served✨
Ch. 18 ✨Underground✨
Ch. 19✨Face To Face✨
Ch. 20 ✨Saving Him✨
Ch. 21 ✨Awaken✨
Ch. 22 ✨Our Moment✨
Ch. 23 ✨The Wedding Day✨
Ch. 24 ✨Honeymoon✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨The End✨

Ch. 14 ✨Valentino✨

1.3K 36 21
By ValerieWinks777

*Y/N's POV*

The walk to Valentino's side of Pentagram city took a little longer then I thought, but I managed to make it...
He owns one of the biggest sky scraper buildings in this city.

Half of it is his studio, the other, his luxury home...
I inhale a shuddering breath. Be strong, Y/N.
I follow the pink graveled path, palm trees and pink grass on each side of the path I walk on.

I follow it until I reach the entrance to the studio, where two body guards stop me.

"Club member?" one asks in a gruff manner.
I lower my hood, and look at them.
"I came to see Valentino," I say, clearly, firmly. Though they don't take it as such.

"Do you have business with him?" The other asks.
I nod. Yes, its a lie, I don't have business with him. Not that kind of business.

One bodyguard reaches and touches his microphone headset.
"You're name?" he asks.

"Y/N," I respond, and he presses a button.

"Someone wants to see you. Y/N, is there name."
I can't hear what Valentino says, since the bodyguard is wearing a headset, but I watch the flickers of confusion in the bodyguards face, before he lowers his hand and opens the door to the studio.

The smell of cigarettes, strong perfume, and drinks fill my nostrils, nearly making me gag.
"Take the elevator on your right. Press the gold button." He holds the door open for me, until I fully step inside, when he then shuts it behind him.

I gulp. I'm in...and there's no backing out.

The room is dark, except for the flash of pink and white lights, and the sound of loud club music and catcalls being heard.
I glance to where I see a stage, and all the hungry demons surrounding it, cheering.

For two seconds, I imagine seeing Angel on top that stage, dancing for all those demons.
The thought makes me shudder as I quickly look away and go to the elevator, stepping inside and pressing the only golden button there.

I exhale a breath, eyes shutting as the elevator lifts me higher and higher, to the top floor.
I know who waits for me at the top floor.

From the sound of the guards voice, and his facial expressions, its almost like Valentino has been waiting for me the entire time.
When the doors finally open, I see a gorgeous suite, one giant window that wraps around the entire top floor to reveal the city and its view.

There are pink carpeting, dark purple couches, a few surround sound TVs, and sitting on the large red velvet chair...is the Moth Demon himself.

Valentino.

I step out of the elevator, and approach him.
He looks up at me, smiling, revealing his fangs and one golden tooth that sparkles in the right light.

"Well well well, we finally meet," he speaks. His voice sounds soft, creamy almost, and his tones deliver a seduction that any demon could fall for.
Except for me.

He rises from his chair, revealing just how tall he really is.
He towers over me, and I try not to gulp standing in front of him. I feel his hand gently touch my chin. "Y/N...what a lovely name, for a doll like yourself."

He let's me go, turning, "how about a drink from my personal bar?"
I see the bar in the corner, bottles of alcohol displayed while crystal glasses hang off the wall.

"I'll pass," I say, clearing my throat, forcing myself to stare at him. "I came here to talk."

He chuckles, amused. "Talk hmm? I assume it's not because you're here for the job application."
I shake my head, "I came here for information."

He exhales a breath, sitting on the couch, one arm propped up while he crosses his legs, smirking at me.
"And what makes you think you can come into my studio and demand for info without giving me a little something in return?"

He gives me a lewd smile, his heart shaped glasses making his light purple skin shine a little.
I feel a shudder run up my back.

"What is it that you want?" I ask, watching him rise from his chair, circling me.
I feel his eyes run up and down every inch of me, as he continues to circle, like a shark.

"You got the looks, baby," he remarks, one hand running up my spine, "yes...real nice."
I smack his hand away, which he laughs at.

"Feisty...I like that," he licks his lips, before grabbing my chin in a rough manner, forcing me to stare into his eyes. "Gives me more fun when people put up a fight."

He let's me go, which sends my head flying to the left side from his sudden toss.
He goes back to the couch. "Tell me...can you dance?"

I glare at him. "You do realize who I am, right?"
"Yes yes," he waves his hand, annoyed, "you're Alastor's fiance, and Alastor hates it when possessions of his gets touched, blah blah blah," he leans forward, smirk on his face. "Word is though that Alastor is down on his luck..."

I inhale a sharp breath. "I'm gonna cut to the chase: Do you know anything about this thing called, Overlord's Demise?"
"Maybe," he stares at his fingernails, before scoffing, "is that what's happening to him? You actually think you can save him?" He laughs softly, "hate to break it to ya, princess, but your deer daddy is screwed."

I slam my hands on the table between us, and lean down.
"Tell me what you know. Right. Now." I say through a threatening tone.

He rises, and leans closer. "For what price, doll?" he asks, in the same threatening tone as I. "What could you offer me, that I don't already have?"

I glare at him, holding his staring as if its a contest I cannot lose too.
"You keeping your life, for starters," I respond, dark, low.

He smirks. "You can't do anything."
"I can't huh? Well then," I snap my fingers, and suddenly one tentacle arm emerges from the floor, wrapping around Valentino, pushing and holding him against the wall.

He tries to struggle out, but the more I clench my fist, the tighter the tentacle around Val gets.
I approach him. "Are you ready to talk now?"

He glares at me. "You fucking bitch," he grits his teeth from the pain of being squeezed even more.
"Tell me all that you know, and I'll let you live."

"Fuck...you."

I clench a fist, and Val bursts out with a sudden yelp from being even more squeezed.
"We could do this the easy way," I remark, feeling a little bit of Alastor's psychotic energy flood my veins.

After all, when Alastor transfered his powers to me...he gave me a little bit of his psycho self in the process.
One that is only revealed when I use the full strength of my powers.

Val is struggling to breathe at this point, before nodding.
"Alright, I'll tell you. Fucking let me go!"

I smile, releasing my clenched fist, which drops Val to the floor.
He sits there, panting, and I approach him.
"What's the cause of this demise?" I ask, "is it a disease?"

He looks up at me. I can see in his eyes that he wants to slaughter me right here and now, but he holds back, sitting on the floor, pathetic and powerless against me.

"It's not a disease," he says through a breath, "it's an Overlord."
My eyes widen. "What do you mean?"

"There's this other Overlord that no one really knows about. He...lives in another ring of Hell," he swallows, "he's one of the few Overlords whose been here since Hell was first created," he raises a hand to where he was squeezed the most, hissing. "He has this power to slowly kill a demon from the inside out, taking control over there minds, before reaching there hearts. He likes to take his time though...he enjoys watching the suffering."

"Why is this Overlord doing this?" I lean down, "what does this have to do with Alastor?"

He doesn't respond, and I growl.
"TELL ME!"

He looks at me. "He kills them...just to consume there power, there existence. Its what keeps him strong, and thriving."

"What's his name?" I ask.
He shakes his head. "I don't know."

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't!" He shouts, "nobody fucking knows his name! Even if someone did they would get killed if they told someone!" He hisses through another wave of pain. "You bitch..."

I straighten up, backing away from him, all this new information piling up at me all at once.
I gulp a little. All along...this demise, was just an Overlord's power?

I look back at Val. "You don't know anything else? Where he lives, if there's any way to stop him?"
Val grits his teeth, growling at me. "He lives in a different ring of Hell. Which one, I don't know. And..." he then chuckles, "there isn't a way to stop him. He's got his fingers wrapped around Alastor...soon, you'll watch Alastor fall, and be consumed. And then, when he's gone," he rises to his feet, "I'll be looking for you. You won't get away with what you just did..."

I smirk at him. "Actually, I can," I shut my eyes, and teleport myself out of Val's place, and back into the Hazbin Hotel.

I stand in the middle of the hallway, breathless, as the world around me seems to get smaller and smaller.
My knees go weak, and I fall to the floor, exhaling a breath as I rest my back against the wall.

★★★
*Angel Dust's POV*

I walk down this overly long hallway, sipping on a soda with one hand while playing a video game on my phone with the other.
Along the way, I suddenly see a figure sitting down, back against the wall.

I stop, focus my eyes to see who it is, until realization sinks in.
"Y/N?" I ask, which has her head turn to me.
My eyes widen. "Y/N? Are you oka-"

She leaps off the floor, running and hugging me tight around my waist.
The sudden touch makes me grunt a little and tense, but when I see how tight she's holding me, concern makes me speak.

"Y/N? Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, right?"
She shakes her head, still hugging me.
Relief floods me at such a rapid rate that I sigh.

"Thank God," I whisper, before she looks up at me.
There's something in her eyes...some sort of empathy, of care.
My eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry," she whispers, hugging me one last time, "I'm sorry, Angel."

Her voice is shaking, and she refuses to let me go.
For a moment, I don't know what she means by sorry. She didn't do anything wrong, why would she-

Realization sinks in.
Oh...she finally met the real Valentino.
She saw what he is, who he is, and how he treats others...treats me.

I hug her back. "It's okay," I whisper, feeling a pinch in my chest.
Its not okay...its not okay at all, I continue to keep lying to myself.

But in this moment...with her here, the weight I've been carrying seems to have lightened.
I said before, that I was jealous that Alastor had someone to protect him, to keep him happy, and make him feel like he's good enough.

Why should I be jealous?
Because in this small moment, of Y/N hugging me, comforting me, I realized it.

I do have someone who cares enough to want to protect me, who would even face Val head on.
And it's Y/N.

In this moment, I realize that, much like Cherri is, Y/N is a friend.
One of the real friends.

I pull away to smile down at her.
"You're pretty alright, you know that?" I ruffle her hair, which she laughs at, before fixing it.

"Did you find anything out?" I ask, and she nods, her face changing to a grave look.
"I did..." she looks up at me, "and it isn't good news."

My eyes widen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 546 24
A two-part hazbin hotel love story. You arrived in hell because of a sad incident. Why is Alastor so interested in you? Does Alastor has a connection...
20K 786 17
"A very long time ago Lucifer and Lilith were together and after they had Charlie... Lucifer regretted the mistake of giving the Fruit of Knowledge t...
6.2K 170 8
Second Installment to the book: A Touch Of Hell! Please read that one first or this will make no sense and there will be spoilers :) y/n has made it...
34.9K 703 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...