𝐈𝐋𝐘 ❥ Shidou Ryusei

By akdnlll

"How am I supposed to make her say yes when her brother's hell bent in keeping us apart?" - in which Shidou f... More

01 - His Firsts
02 - Bad Blood
03 - Brother-in-law

00 - HE LIKES SOMEONE?!!

482 23 11
By akdnlll

This is in the same universe as my other story, GBF. You don't necessarily have to read that one but I might add some references from that book.

I also might make this a series wherein the other people in their circle will have their own story.

You can read GBF, if you want to see more of Shidou's friend group. But as it is Oliver's book, it'll be focusing on him! The Y/n from GBF would be referred to as "Oliver's bestfriend" to avoid confusion from this story's Y/n.

Kunigami Y/n's used to doing things on her own and Shidou Ryusei is not used to being told no.

Notes:
• Same notes as GBF
• This won't be following the actual plot, ages, and relationships they have in Blue Lock.
• This won't follow what they canonically call each other and what teams they are in.
• Characters might be ooc
• College AU — this will be a much lighter story compared to GBF

Warnings:
This won't focus much on the sport aspect— since I barely know anything about sports. If I get any information wrong, please correct me (nicely).

Will contain profanities (A LOT)

Meet the Characters!

Main Characters:

Shidou Ryusei • 20
current concern: the love of his life's brother hates him

Kunigami Y/n • 21
current concern: her brother's been distant for a while now

Shidou's Circle:

Itoshi Sae • 20
current concern: his (best)friend has been acting strange

Aiku Oliver • 20
current concern: Ryusei has been asking about his past dating experiences

Yukimiya Kenyu • 20
current concern: Ryusei has been going through his closet and borrowing his clothes (without permission)

Karasu Tabito • 20
current concern: noticed a certain friend has been missing during their hangouts

Otoya Eita • 20
current concern: Ryusei has been oddly staring at him (???)

Other Characters:

Kunigami Rensuke • 19
current concern: some pest has been flying around his older sister

Loki Julian • 19
current concern: his teammate's older sister keeps asking him for updates

Barou Shoei • 20
current concern: his teammates suck at listening (and cleaning after themselves)

and more!

00 - HE LIKES SOMEONE?!!

U N E D I T E D

"Baby, I'd give up anything to
travel inside of your mind"

— Every Summertime by NIKI

Itoshi Sae has known Shidou Ryusei for more than a decade.

They were friends ever since childhood— courtesy of Ryusei forcing himself in Sae's life. Sae could confidently say that he knew the blonde man like the back of his hand.

While he also knows his other close friends just as well, how he can easily read Ryusei compared to others is a fruit of their time together, which is considerably longer than the rest. So when the blonde suddenly starts doing things out of the ordinary, he notices. It wasn't really a bad difference so he didn't think much of it.

Since that's just how people are, they change. But when Ryusei's strange actions fail to cease and the things he does and says starts getting more questionable, (yes, more questionable than his usual), Sae can't help but wonder and be curious.

Sae wasn't the type to stop his friends from doing what they wanted, unless it's a really bad thing or borderline illegal, but the way Ryusei had been behaving got him scratching his head.

Asking and saying even weirder shit, missing practice and hangouts, and the most shocking of them all, denying a request of going out with him.

Everyone in their circle knew that if you needed Ryusei to come or respond asap, you just gotta make Sae to tell him to do so. So everyone was shocked, Sae included, when Ryusei flat out refused to join them and was even the first one to drop the call— and he never did any of those to Sae.

Everyone's jaw dropped in shock and even Sae's eyes were slightly widened, brows furrowed and twitching in annoyance. He had expected a lot of things but Ryusei refusing and hastily ending the call on him wasn't any of those.

"Holy shit did Ryu just really drop the call on Sae?"

"Man he's gotta have a new best friend I swear."

"Awwww Sae got replaced."

Sae could only scowl at his friends as they collectively decided to tease him— with the exception of Kenyu who was just smiling at them. He thanked God mentally for blessing him with at least one normal friend.

"But hey, hasn't Ryusei been... off?" Tabito stated but it ended up coming off more as a question.

"Different and weird? Yea, dude's been staring at me. Does he like me?" Eita added, making Tabito scoff at him.

"As if."

"Shut up man."

"He's been taking my clothes." Kenyu added, making all four of them look at him.

"Your clothes?" Sae questioned.

"Yea. He'd come over my flat, go through my clothes, pick one, then leave after saying thanks while running out." Kenyu explained.

Oliver's eyes widened and added, "He's been asking me about my past relationships too, not sure why."

As if something suddenly clicked for the five of them. They stared at each other, as if they finally solved a long and overdue puzzle, then collectively shouted (with the exception of one).

"DOES RYU LIKE SOMEONE?!"

Sae sighed at the chaos that was happening because of a man who wasn't even present. But he had thought the same thing, especially when adding everything the others said. And his odd behaviour was so out of the ordinary that all of them actually noticed it.

"Hey Sae, ask Ryu where he is right now. Let's go after him!" Tabito suggested— the other three nodding along and looking at him expectedly.

Knowing he no longer has a choice, he sighed once more before reopening his phone and going through his and Ryusei's messages. Texting him the same question, he sent it, promptly showing it to his friends to satisfy them, before waiting for the blonde man to reply.

And exactly one minute later, he and the rest looked at the reply. Reading the message, the group found out where their next destination would be.

Ryusei
I'm at an internet cafe
few blocks down xxxx university

"Why the hell is he near our enemy school?" Eita wondered.

"He likes someone from the other school?" Oliver added.

"Ohhh enemies to lovers, sweet." Tabito commented.

"Just because we play against their team doesn't mean the whole school's our enemy." Kenyu said, face palming at the other's reaction.

"What do you think, cap?"

"I think we should just go."

Shidou Ryusei knew his friends probably caught up at this point. He cursed at himself for hastily ending the call on Sae— something he admittedly never does. He knew Sae must have noticed way before the others did but knowing the redhead, he could care less unless it's a really serious matter.

Knowing that the five are probably together and adding the possibility of them voicing out how different he had been acting with each of them, he knew the five probably figured it out.

That's why he didn't bother lying about his location— maybe it was time anyway.

Time for them to meet the love of his life— the person he had been admiring from afar. It had been a month now, ever since he started going to the same internet cafe. It had been a coincidence— since he wasn't the type to go to internet cafes in the first place.

Going with Nagi a month ago, in place of Oliver who was originally supposed to go, but cancelled last minute because his best friend needed him, Ryusei was the chosen sacrifice to go with the white haired man.

He'd typically deny this type of thing but a few bribes from Reo, who was unfortunately absent at the time, did the trick.

He begrudgingly went with Nagi, cheering himself up by reminding the reward that awaits him. Directing his white haired teammate to the second nearest internet cafe, since the nearest one on their school was closed, he planned on just leaving him immediately after.

But as if fate had different plans for him, a loud voice caught his and Nagi's attention. A woman, seemingly their age, was scolding what seemed like highschool boys while shielding a girl behind her. After a few threats and curses, the boys left and the woman turned her attention to the girl, who Ryusei just noticed, was crying.

The woman comforted the girl and told her that if those boys were to mess with her again, she could just call the woman for help. Finally smiling, the young girl nodded as her cries started to ease down.

Once the girl left, Ryusei watched as the woman smiled in satisfaction before going back inside the internet cafe to work. Following the woman's silhouette, he finally realized that she was an employee at the internet cafe he was planning to leave Nagi in.

It wasn't the first time he witnessed a scene like earlier— especially after living for so long with his two older sisters and mother— but he doesn't know what it was about that woman that caught his attention.

Breaking free from the trance he was in, Ryusei finally noticed how long and hard he had been staring. He brings back his attention to Nagi, as his white haired teammate tells him that he could leave now since Reo would be picking him up once he was done.

Normally, Ryusei would just take that and leave without bothering to say any farewell. But right now, he was filled with nothing but curiosity.

And wanting to satisfy that curiosity, he did something he'd never thought he'd do.

"Hey, what were you planning to do again?"

Nagi raises a brow before answering, "Play games... why?"

"Oh yeah? What game?"

"Valo?" Nagi answered but it ended up coming out as a question due to his confusion with Ryusei's sudden inquiry and interest. From what Nagi knew, Ryusei wasn't that much of a fan of online games. He wasn't even sure if his blonde teammate knew what Valo was.

"Sure sure, come on, let's play together."

Before Nagi could even reply, he was quickly pulled inside by the blonde man.

Hence the start of Ryusei's constant visit to that specific internet cafe

Author's Note:
As far as I know, Shidou's family hasn't been mentioned in the manga so in this story he'll have older sisters.

For Kunigami, he's said to have an older and younger sister!

After Hours Series:
GBF "Girl Best Friend" • Aiku Oliver (on-going)

ILY "I Love You" • Shidou Ryusei (on-going)

Coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
424K 17.2K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...