𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗱𝗡 𝗕𝗱𝗬...

By lxathez

ᝰ 𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗱𝗡 𝗕𝗱𝗬. ┊ 𝗾đ—Čđ—¶đ—·đ—¶ đ—źđ—žđ—źđ—źđ˜€đ—”đ—¶. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ... More

𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗱𝗡 𝗕𝗱𝗬.
☆ đ—Łđ—„đ—ąđ—Ÿđ—ąđ—šđ—šđ—˜.
☆ 𝗱𝗡𝗘.
☆ 𝗧đ—Ș𝗱.
☆ đ—§đ—›đ—„đ—˜đ—˜.
☆ đ—™đ—ąđ—šđ—„.
☆ đ—™đ—œđ—©đ—˜.
☆ đ—Šđ—œđ—«.
☆ đ—Šđ—˜đ—©đ—˜đ—Ą.
☆ 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧.
☆ 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘.
☆ 𝗧𝗘𝗡.
☆ đ—˜đ—Ÿđ—˜đ—©đ—˜đ—Ą.
☆ 𝗧đ—Șđ—˜đ—Ÿđ—©đ—˜.
☆ đ—§đ—›đ—œđ—„đ—§đ—˜đ—˜đ—Ą.
☆ đ—™đ—ąđ—šđ—„đ—§đ—˜đ—˜đ—Ą.
☆ 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.
☆ đ—Šđ—˜đ—©đ—˜đ—Ąđ—§đ—˜đ—˜đ—Ą.
☆ 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡.

☆ đ—Šđ—œđ—«đ—§đ—˜đ—˜đ—Ą.

580 25 1
By lxathez

*·˚𝟭𝟲  ───  𝗟𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗢𝗬. ⋆。

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

THE REST OF THE semester had quickly gone by, today being your last day of finals before Spring break. Scores would quickly be released after the end of the school day, which left everyone anxious on wether they would be allowed to go to the training camp hosted by Nekoma or not.

Coach Kurosu had explained that if someone did not pass finals, or get exceptionally good scores, they would not be permitted to go on the week long trip. Due to that, it was safe to say he had Atsumu, the first years, and even you stressing.

Although you had been stressing due to missing three days of school so close to finals, your favorite Fukurodani volleyball player had no problem with helping you study and do your work. The classes you predicted you would have trouble in the most were your AP U.S, and your AP psychology. Why you picked the history of the United States was beyond your thinking capacity considering the fact that you didn't even live in the United States.

Practice had ended about thirty minutes ago and you had barely arrived home thanks to Atsumu, Suna, and Osamu Walking you home. Although you loved the three and held them close to your heart, you were more excited to get up to your room.

After greeting your parents, you rushed up to your room hurriedly, tossing your schoolbag on your desk chair quickly. Before you could even gather your things to get into the shower, your phone chimed with a notification from the Inarizaki school app.

You were quick to tap on it, skimming through it quickly until you reached the bottom, the text clearly stating all the scores you got on your finals in each of your classes.

"87% — AP U.S History."
"84% — AP Psychology."

Staring down at your phone, dumbfounded at the two classes you thought you would fail, you gasped loudly, squealing happily. Quickly exiting the app, you pressed your contacts app and clicked on the most recent contact you had called, the last call dated to last night.

Not even a full ring had passed before the call was answered, a somewhat deep "hello?" ringing throughout your phone.

"Keiji, I passed my history and psychology!" You exclaimed joyfully, holding yourself back from jumping onto your bed due to the dirty school uniform you had been wearing all day.

Although you couldn't see his face, you could hear the smile on his face due to his tone; you had grown rather accustomed to being able to tell when he was smiling or not.

"Really? That's great, y/n. The study paid off after all, then," he praised, and while he was speaking you could have sworn you heard various voices in the background.

"Thanks to you," you replied, simply speaking the truth. You were ninety-nine percent positive you wouldn't have passed if it weren't for him.

Before he could respond, you spoke once again, moving your schoolbag off of your desk chair so you could sit down. "Is right now a bad time?"

"No." His answer came instantly, as if he didn't even have to think about it, and it seemed to make your heart beat ten times quicker than what it was previously.

"No, it's... it's a good time, actually," Akaashi reassured, but his words seemed to get caught in his throat at some point during the sentence.

"Are you sure?" You questioned, feeling bad that the boy might be walking with his team back home after their own respective practice.

"Yes! I'm sure," once again, one of his words got caught in his throat and although he might have attempted to hide it, you heard the quiet, "stop!" escape his mouth.

You laughed slightly, leaning your cheek on the palm of your left hand. At your small, brief laugh, Akaashi felt as if his heart fell to his stomach. It wasn't in a way in which he felt fearful or agitated, or even panicked. It was in a way in which he didn't know existed, something that could be described in sappy romance novels he had been forced to read by his sister.

"Well... I don't believe you, Keiji Akaashi," you stated, a teasing smile resting on your lips even though he couldn't see it. "I just wanted to let you know that I passed... and that you'll see me at the training camp in a few days."

A few days.

A few days until the spring training camp and for one of the first times, Akaashi actually felt excited to attend. He loved volleyball, but not as much as Bokuto, and although he enjoyed playing with his team, the thing he was most excited about was to meet you, even if he wouldn't admit it.

"Yeah... it'll be fun. The other teams will enjoy you guys being there."

"But will you enjoy me being there more?"

It went silent for a bit, the only sound you could hear on the other line being the shuffling of shoes and the voices of what you assumed were his teammates.

"...Shut up, idiot. Go to bed or something." Although his reply was indirect and one to avoid answering your question, you could tell the slightest hint of a smile rested on his lips.

"Fake!" You exclaimed, dramatically gasping as you stared up at your "The Smiths" poster.

You could hear him chuckle a bit before a grunt was heard across the line. "Hi, y/n!"

The sudden voice took you by surprise and you assumed it was Bokuto as you had heard his voice on voice messages he had sent to the group chat before.

"Hi, Bokuto," you smiled to yourself, listening as Akaashi scolded Bokuto before hurriedly telling you, "I'll talk to you later, bye, goodnight!"

You replied the same, teasing kissing noises filling the air on Akaashi's line to which you laughed a bit before hanging up.

A few days.

Three, in fact. Three days and you would finally meet Akaashi who had grown somewhat close to you since your first accidental text. Despite that, you had a feeling the both of you might grow closer on this training camp.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

working on a chapter for sweet chaos 🙈🙈

also might release the Suna fic soon, as well as the Jean one 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 81 22
Suna x femreader Chatfic You're Inarizaki's boys' volleyball team manager, and have been crushing on the middle blocker Suna Rintarou since the day...
2.2M 74.2K 81
(Complete) You suddenly get a text from an unknown number while playing a game. You being you decided to text back and mess with them a bit not knowi...
212K 5.5K 20
In which Inarizaki's manager wants someone she can't have but when the tables turn, will he be able to win her back or is it too late. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━...
205K 5.2K 19
❞ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 ❞ ・・・・・・-★ đ˜Œđ™ đ™–đ™–đ™šđ™đ™ž 𝙭 đ™§đ™šđ™–đ™™đ™šïżœ...