Cherry Bomb (Orange is the Ne...

By Ponyo__

When a skilled assassin by the name of 'Cherry Bomb' gets arrested, she gets sent to Litchfield. With her sec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaptet 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 23

497 18 2
By Ponyo__

Cherry's POV

CW: Soft-core smut, blood play..?

My finger slid down the cement wall, slick and sticky as a line of dark red marked day number 30. The day I was finally getting out of isolation. The day when I could finally get to breathe again, see light again, and most importantly, see Nicky again. 

I could hear footsteps trailing down the hallway towards my cell and I perk up, my head tilting almost animal-like, a manic smile on my lips. 

A jingle of keys, the soft click of a lock being turned and finally, my door is opened, and a warm, blinding light fills my room, and I can't help but close my eyes at the sudden illumination. It's been so long since I've seen the light, both artificial and real. So much so that it hurts my eyes to look at. 

So, with squinting eyes, I let the guard drag me up from off the ground and manhandle me through the door and out into the hallway. 

Eyes blinking rapidly, trying to get my eyes back used to light, I'm pushed down the hallway, steel shut, isolation doors on every side. 

"It'll take a few more minutes for your eyes to adjust. Stay here till they do" the guard barks, his voice gruff as he puts me in what looks like a medical room. 

All I can do is stare as he locks the door behind me and once again, I am alone. 

I squeeze my eyes shut, open them and then repeat the process over and over again till my eyesight is finally 100 percent back. 

God how I missed light. 

The door opens again, and a woman walks in, not a guard but what I assume a doctor. She gestures for me to sit on the medical bench as she grabs a stethoscope off the wall. 

It's a standard medical room: A desk, computer sits in the corner, a long bench with medical paper against the right wall. A sink in the other corner with a table full of all kinds of different medical supplies. 

I sit on the bench, cringing as the paper crinkles underneath me. Once settled, the doctor comes up to me, her lips in a small yet gentle smile. 

"I'm just going to do a quick checkup, okay? Nothing to extreme, just to make sure you're in good health and all that!" She says cheerfully, her voice high pitched. 

I nod, not knowing what to say as she listens to my heartbeat and takes my temperature. Finally, I step up onto the weight scale and she writes down the number on a piece of paper. 

Frowning, she looks up at me with worry, "Looks like you lost a lot of weight in just a month. Have you been eating?" 

I scoff, "They only fed me once a day, ma'am. And it was barley edible. So....Not really."

She sighs and shakes her head, "well, now that you're out of isolation you need to make sure to eat as much as you can, okay? You're still healthy but it is worrying. So, we'll be doing weekly checkups to see how your weights going, okay?" 

I take a deep breath, "Yeah, whatever, okay." 

She raises her eyebrows but doesn't question my tired tone. "Well, we're done here so a guard will now take you to the bathrooms to shower and clean up. You, uh, really need it," the doctor gestures to my messy appearance. I must look insane, being covered in dried blood. 

She waves me goodbye as a guard takes me to the bathroom and I can't help but gawk as we pass by people: Other guards and cellmates. 

People stare at me with watchful eyes as I walk by, most of the cellmates quickly turning away in fear or disgust. I wonder how badly Doggett is hurt......

"Hold up! Wait!" A voice calls out and my heart stops, the familiar raspy voice filling my ears like music. 

Nicky comes rushing down the hallway, her dark blonde hair a mess of wavy curls around her head, her smudged eyeliner eyes wide in concern. 

She looks the same, yet the closer I look, there are purple bruises under her eyes, covered by the eyeliner. Her smile is still cheeky infectious, but a tiredness is there, and I can't help but worry if she's been sleeping okay since I've been gone. 

"You can talk to her after she gets washed off" The guard says at Nicky, but she doesn't move, her eyes never moving from mine. 

"I haven't seen another person in a month. Plus, my friend can make sure I don't, like leave or anything in the bathroom?" I ask, my voice eager. 

The guard groans but ends up nodding, "Fine but I'll be right outside the door, waiting for you, got that? Don't even try to run away." He hands me a fresh pair of clothes: undergarments and jumpsuit.

"Yes, yes, I know, I promise I won't!" I quickly say, grabbing the clothes as me and Nicky rush into the bathroom, the door closing behind us with a click. 

"Cherry-" Nicky breaths out, her beautiful eyes scanning over my face, tears swelling in them. "Nicky..." I gasp back, my whole body shaking, my hands wanting so badly to touch her. To make sure she's real. 

"I missed you so fucking much" I say, my voice hitching. Please don't cry, please don't cry. 

"I did too...Oh, God I did." She sniffs, goes to hug me but stops, "Uh, is that dried blood on you...? Oh my...Is that Doggett's blood? Did they not let you clean off before locking you away for a whole fucking month??!" 

Grimacing I shrug, unsure of how to respond. "What the fuck-" Nicky begins but I wave her off, "It's fine, really. Helped me keep my sanity, or however much I have left." 

She frowns and I explain, "I could keep track of my days. Spit on the blood and kept lines on the wall!" I smile widely and she takes a step back. 

I tilt my head, "Is that...not a normal thing to do?" 

She shakes her head, her eyes looking at me with something almost like pity, "Let's just get you cleaned up, yeah?" 

I nod as she takes my bundle of clothes and places them on the sink counter, "Go ahead and shower, take as much time as you need." 

I pick the far-left shower and peel the curtain away, grabbing a pair of flipflops as I close it back up. I strip out of my dirty clothes, socks and shoes and put the flip flops on. Then, I turn on the shower. 

A blast of ice-cold water hits me like a strike of lightening, but I take it all in, the tenseness in my body instantly melting away as the coldness washes over me. 

"You good?" I hear Nicky call and I respond back with a satisfied hum, making her laugh. 

Getting my hair wet, I stretch, letting the rhythm of the water lull me to ease. Cleaning every crease of my body with a bar of soap, I savor every inch of freshness. Ater not showering for so long, this was like heaven. 

Taking one last final deep inhale, I turn off the shower and ring out my hair. I go to open the shower curtain but pause. Nicky is out there and I'm naked. I should probably ask for a towel and my clothes and get changed in here. But...A sudden want pulses through my body and the urge to just walk out there like this takes over me. I could let Nicky see all of me. She's seen me in my underwear before, she's seen my scars but seeing me naked? That was a lot. No one has ever seen me naked, it's too much of a vulnerable position. But with Nicky....I was okay with that. A surprising wave of emotion hits me, I trust Nicky enough that I'm willing to let her see me like this. 

"Cherry, you okay?" Nicky's voice rings out, quieter and softer. She's worried about me, I must be taking long. 

I've made my decision. Taking a deep breath, I pull back the curtain and walk out of the shower. 

"Do you have my towel?" I ask, my voice wavering slightly. I let my eyes scan her reaction: Nicky's mouth is agape, her cheeks tinted a deep red, her eyes wide. She goes to say something, but her words fall away, a stuttering mess only leaving her mouth. 

"Nicky?" I ask innocently and walk up to her, not to close but close enough that she can reach out her entire arm enough to touch me. 

She takes a deep breath, "You're beautiful." 

Now it's my turn to blush, "You too...I mean, you're beautiful..." 

She laughs in disbelief, "Is it okay if I, uh, look?" 

Both our faces are burning red as I nod silently, and I take in her gaze. Her pupils are dilated, an almost hungry look in them as she scans my entire body. 

She looks away, eyes blinking as if suddenly embarrassed, "Sorry, let me get you're towel." 

As she turns, I stop her, my hand wrapped around her wrist. She goes to ask what I'm doing but I pull her close, so close that her clothed body presses up against mine. 

She squeaks out a surprise and I kiss her. I kiss her until my we're both out of breath, panting as we let go. 

"Shit, Cherry" Nicky gasps out, voice shaking. 

"I've wanted to kiss you for so long" I mutter out. 

"Me too.." 

"Nicky?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"Fuck me." 

Without another word, she pushes me up against the sink counter, my back leaning up against the smooth edge. 

Wrapping my hands in her hair, she kisses me, our bodies so close together that I swear I could hear her fast heartbeat. 

Her lips trail down my cheek, chin and then reach my neck. I let out a low whine as she kisses deeply, hungerly over the sensitive part of my skin. 

"God" Nicky gasps out, her teeth nibbling on my neck. 

She bites down and I let out a cry, not loud but vocal enough that it embarrasses me. "Don't be shy, darling, there's nothing to be ashamed about." Nicky whispers into my skin and I arche my back against the counter, a warm feeling throbbing in my lower stomach. 

She kisses down my chest, stomach and reaches my hips, the entire time my breath hitching, my body jerking and trembling. 

I watch as Nicky gets down on her knees and I let out a moan just from looking at her. She teases open my legs and I gasp, hand gripping the edge of the counter in a death grip. 

Kissing the inside of my thighs, I whimper out her name, pleading. She nibbles on my soft skin, but I need more. I need to feel her. 

"Ah-, Nicky" I breath out, staring down at her as she licks very close to my inner thigh. 

"Please-" I gasp out as she bites down softly. "Bite me" I finally moan out, not caring of my pleading anymore. I needed more, I need her teeth ripping into my soft skin, right in that sweet spot. Just thinking about it makes me weak in the knees and I balance myself, grabbing a fist of Nicky's hair. 

Nicky pauses, her lips hovering between my legs, "W-what?" Her words whisper against my skin, and I moan again. 

"Bite me, God, please bite me" I gasp out, almost ready to start begging. 

She lifts her head up and I whine, her eyes looking up at me with confusion. 

"I don't want to hurt you, Cherry" She finally says, and I groan. 

"Darling, It's okay. I like it." My words come out rushed and eager. 

"Are you sure...?" She asks back. 

"Yes! Please...Or do I have to start begging?" 

She gets back in between my thighs and whispers, "Beg for it." 

"Bite me, please. Nicky, fucking bite me!" I whimper out, my grip tightening in her hair. 

Nicky bites down right in the soft, fatty part of my inner thigh and I cry out, my whine deep and crazed. Another wave of pleasure hits my lower stomach. 

Nicky chuckles against my skin but doesn't bite harder. 

I tug on her hair, "harder. Please-ah." 

She shrugs and bites in the same spot but this time, she uses more force and I moan out, my body jerking forward. 

Nicky bites again, so hard that I can feel her teeth about to break skin. I claw at the counter as my other hand tugs at her hair. 

Once again, she bites, as hard as she can and I can feel my skin breaking open, a drop of hot blood running down my thigh. 

Crying out, seeing stars, I let out a strand of incoherent words, moaning and panting as Nicky licks at the wound. 

She opens up my legs even further and I groan, eyes tilting back inside my skull. 

"You ready?" Nicky asks, her thumb skimming across my lower stomach. 

"Yes" I say, tone firm and clear. 

Nicky gives me one more smile before she puts her mouth onto me. 

I close my eyes and for the first time, I let myself be taken over by pleasure. 

AN: Wow, me posting again LOL. Hope everyone's New Year's was good! Here's some smut as a little treat! 

(;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.5K 65
Evie Connor is innocent, but that's not what the judge thought. Finding herself stuck in Litchfield prison, Evie's problems are just getting started.
71.3K 3.2K 32
In prison a rumour can get you hurt or even killed...
168K 3.5K 50
Faye Marshall was your average 19 year old, until a college party changed everything. She had the perfect life but she lost it all. After a brawl at...
401K 17.8K 36
She remembered her scent. It seemed to verify her aura. Her scent was cherry Coke and cigarettes. The latter one was passed onto her, especially afte...