' ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘๐’ ๐“๐‘๐”๐‹๐˜ // ๐‘...

By fooledhim

โ ๐ˆ'๐ƒ ๐‘๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ, ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐…๐€๐‚๐„ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐€๐†๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๏ฟฝ... More

แƒฆ | ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  -
โœถ ๐๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ ๐‡๐”๐€๐๐†
โšœ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก
โšœ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โšœ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
โšœ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐
โšœ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
โ˜˜ ๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐„๐’
โค ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ
โค ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
เผ„ ๐๐Ž๐’๐„๐ˆ๐ƒ๐Ž๐
โ˜ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
โ˜ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก
๊’ท๊’ฆ ๐๐„๐„๐‹๐™๐„๐๐”๐
๐Ÿ•ฏ ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
โšก๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ
เซ ๐๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‡๐€
โˆ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ
โˆ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐

โˆ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐๐จ๐ฆ

716 20 1
By fooledhim

this is pretty long ngl, sigh. 

I also want to remind to the people who dont know that the King of Shakya and Buddha's Father is complete different people!

Khattiya Guatama Siddhartha is his full OG name :'). This story will use his old name, for the confused people. 

..

you were the were a princess to a powerful clan, allied with clan Shakya. 

Now, youre getting ready for your engagement party to the prince of Shakya. The palace was in a ruckus, all of your things were packed. 

You didnt want to. You hated the thought of marrying somebody you didnt even know, but yet you just stayed quiet. you stayed quiet while your parents beamed with joy about your marriage, even though you hated it you stayed quiet. for them, and for your clan benefits. 

Everything you did was pitched perfect, just for them you were the best of the best. trained to perfection. 

had you had any feelings of joy ever since birth? you couldn't quite remember. Of course you were filthy rich, you had all the luxuries anyone could ask for. yet you wasnt happy, after all nothing you did was ever for your benefit. 

you didnt want to be called ungrateful for being unhappy while youre living with a roof over your head, warm food, water, etc.

"Princess? are you there?"

The maid snapped you out of your dozed off mind. you mustve been thinking about it a lot. 

"my apologies." you warmly said to her

she smiled brightly   "its time to leave, princess. the guards will carry the carriage like usual so you wouldnt have to bear the pain of walking long distance on your foot." 

you nodded at her words politely. 

the ancient makeup they put on your face felt like 500 pounds, you were a veil on your head with a gold with a big jewel headpiece that wrapped around your forehead to the back of your head. The head piece contain a big jewel that was located in the middle of your forehead. 

As your maids escorted you outside of the castle, you looked to your side to find your parents riding different carriages. 

they seem insanely happy today. 

you sighed, as you got inside the carriage that the horses had to carry. you felt bad for making them walk/run long distances while carrying pounds. 

you sat on the sofa that was included in the small carriage. before the servants close the door, your parents walked over to you smiling brightly.

"my daughter, today must be the most perfect day. you will soon get married and our clan will receive a huge amount of benefits and trades. You must NOT mess anything up, do what you always do. Best of the best, got it?" your father warns you with a smile but the tone of his voice was the complete opposite.

your mother on the other hand

"yes, do as your father says. this day cannot go wrong, this party will last til morning to night we will be late since we cant arrive at the morning but they'll greet us when we around around evening. you will live in their palace while me and your father will spend 2 days at their place before settling off back home, your bags are all in the other carriages." your mother happily says with a sweet deadly tone. 

you had gotten used to this so many times you lost count. 

"yes mother and father. today will go towards your expectations." you say dryly.

"perfect, remember. smile, we'll see you there!" your mother says before waving you goodbye along with your father following her.

once they left, the servant close the door faring you a well good bye.

after they close the door, you feel yourself moving. you look out the window at the dark sky that have not rise up yet. 

you felt a little drowsy, you decided to take a nap. you lay your head on the wall beside you. it was uncomfortable yes, but this was the best you could do. you couldnt lay down fully since the carriage wasn't wide enough.

you let your sleep take over once you fully relaxed your body...

-- time skip. 

you wake up to the maid gently tapping your shoulder.

"princess, we are taking a break due to the tired horses. please come outside if youre willing to eat." the maid warmly says.

you nod before getting out of the carriage, they had already set up a small camp with a few soldiers patrolling around the area just for safe measures.

you heard your parents coming up to you, they wasnt really sneaky. you could say about them

"these horses are a good for nothing, theyre getting tired so easily for 6 hours and we are 7 hours away. how useless they are" your father complained.

you stayed quiet at usual listening to their complaints or whatever they was talking about pretending to listen.

"father, mother. I have a question, was your marriage arranged also?" you suddenly asked causing them to hesitant to answer.

"yes, your father and I turned out just fine, and im sure yours will too. youre the hope for our clan, our only child. You will bring us great fortune" your mother answered.

you just nodded at her words, was she just using you then? you always wondered why your parents never gave you a sibling.

you had finished up your meal, giving it to the maid you returned back to the carriage. the horses were fully rested, hydrated, filled and ready to arrive to the clan of Shakya territory. 

you step foot inside the carriage, the maid closing it for you. you were bored, you didnt know what else to do. you wanted to sleep again but you just couldnt, your body had enough.

fortunately, you brought one of your books along with you. it was about a woman named nymeria, who was wild and free. she laughed loudly whenever she want to, she slept without a single worry about her appearance, she ate however messy or clean she wanted to, she did everything her own way. because she was free.

her travels, journeys, and everywhere she went and how she felt was inside this book alone. of course this book was a secret from your parents, if they ever found out they wouldve been screaming and yelling at the top of their lungs about how you shouldve been reading about ancient history or learn to be a good queen. 

reading about somebody else freedom from a book made you have extreme jealousy... the woman in the book didnt have a ounce of gold yet she was happy and wild. money really doesnt buy happiness.

you wanted to experience it some day, you can only hope that your husband was a good man. if you were going to be bound to him for centuries, for the rest of your life. you could only hope he was a good man.

reading the book throughout the travel really did help you ease your boredom, before you knew it. the 7 hours was gone by in a flash, it was now evening just like your mother had predicted.

once you step out the carriage, the maid hurrily rush over to you fixing your appearance. the soldiers were bow down in two rows beside leaving a middle hall way for you to walk down in. 

you didnt even get to notice their castle. it was way larger than your home, it was obvious why your parents are so happy now. 

you walk down the long carpet and into the castle in a perfect modest posture. everything you did screamed elegant.

you took the small stairs that led to the entrance of their home.

the guards noticed you and immediately greeted you, opening the doors widely for your family.

the party was loud and luxurious, just as expected. there was a lot of people there, you were quite late. 

once entering, every head turns toward you in shock, disgust, amazed, etc. people will always find something to hate you for.

in the middle of all the wine and dancing, there sits the king and queen of Shakya. There was one more person, their son. the prince of Shakya. 

you immediately got on your knees and bow down with the back of your hands to your forehead along with your father and mother. 

"Greetings to the King and Queen of Shakya, accept our deepest condolences for arriving late. It was a long journey indeed. We are here now." your father spoke.

"its fine its fine! no need for manners, this party is to unite both clans after all! lets enjoy the party fully now everybody!" The king of Shakya spoke with great excitement as he raised his gold cup of wine in the air.

You got up from your permission as one of Shakya's Maids come towards you to lead you in front of everybody. 

You were now face to face with the Prince of Shakya. You nearly forgot his name, what was it again...Khattiya Guatama..? you were sure he had a last name, i mean everybody does.  

he was a few inches taller than you, he wore a light blue sash around his torso, with a red robe around his waist and yellow with light blue long skirt to the ankles.

now that you were in front of him, you could see his face properly. He was indeed handsome, his platinum hair was tied in the back with a few single strands out. 

"Greetings, Please take care of me" 

"with all my heart, soul, and mind." he responded warmly taking your hand and kissing your knuckles.

Your soon to be father in law came between you two, and the king of Shakya, whos name is Jakata. 

"let this engagement bring happiness to both clans! from a week on from today will be their Marriage, everybody is welcomed to join" Jakata spoke raising a toast causing everybody to do the same roaring from joy.

The rest of the night went by in a blur, unfortunately you and your soon to be husband were forced to share a room just to get to 'know each other' 

all of your stuff was moved to the large grand room. 

you sat on the edge of the bed before falling on it with your hair all over the bed, you sighed with exhaustion until you heard the door open. you quickly sit up to see who it was.

"sorry, did i scare you?" your soon-to-be husband came in with a gentle smile on his face. 

you just shook your head analyzing him head to toe.

"you dont talk much huh? you dont smile much either. how should we fix that?" he said placing his index finger on his chin to indicate he was thinking

suddenly, it was like a light bulb had turned on in his head. 

"follow me" he reaches his hand out towards you.

you were hesitant but let him guide you, if you guys were going to be married might as well do as they say and build trust.

"its going to be a surprise, so let me do this just this once. trust me wife." 

he grabbed a near by sash and tying it around your eyes blinding your surroundings. he gently took your hand once again.

he took you to the balcony, opening the door for the both of you. 

"the sky is rarely like this at night" he warmly said in a pleasant voice taking off your blindfold.

you opened your eyes widen in surprise, the dark sky you was so used to see was now bright there was stars everywhere like diamonds strewn across the midnight canvas, each star a luminary gem. 

some were bigger than others, some were brighter, some even had different colors. you've never seen this many in one place. 

for the first time, you were so amazed you never realized a big genuine smile was on your face. It adored you greatly.

Khattiya stared at you instead of the sky, he couldnt care less about that.  you truly were a one of a kind woman.

after looking at the sky in amazement you turn towards your partner who was just staring at you adoringly. 

"you shouldnt stare at people like that, you'll make them fall in love with you."

"is it working?" he smirks keeping eye contact with you "your smile is beautiful, and i was scared i would have an old lady as a future wife. smile for me more in the future"

little words by little, he moved your cold heart. you two talked til late in night, he didnt want to invade your privacy so he insisted he will sleep on the sofa everyday til you were comfortable.

days in the castle heavily past by, although you and Khattiya were both busy you two made up the lost of time at night. 

it was now the day of you two's wedding. 

the servants were running around preparing everything to be pitch perfect. 

while your maids were dressing you up with gold, jewelry, and of course the traditional wedding clothes. 

you held the bouquet of flowers in your hands, this marriage didnt seem so bad after all. your father came behind you as he already had a few tears swelling up in his eyes. his little girl whos now grown up and ready to be somebodies wife and mother of their children, you were so beautiful in your wedding dress.

"you continue to impress me everyday my daughter, im glad i could be your father. I thank you everyday for making me proud and for you to be birthed into the world." he warmly says. 

his little speech caught you off guard, for all your life you knew him as a strict cold father. you never realized he had a soft spot for you. Is this what it took for him to finally say those warm words you longed for? marriage? getting sold off?

"Thank you Father." you said before interwinding your arms together with him, the wedding was about to start soon and for you to make the grand appearance. 

in front of you were the two girls that were the flower girls, in front of the flower girls were the ring bearers. 

you heard the music play as the gold large doors open. 

people stood up roaring and clapping their hands as you walked into the aisle, flowers were thrown, and you had met eye contact with him.

his mouth was slightly opened in shock and eyes wide. he looked at you like you were the only woman that exist in his world.

the wedding was wild, the seats were packed, it was luxurious and well decorated.

you stepped on the stage as your father left your side.

you were now once again face to face with him just like how you two first met. 

He was dressed more modest, not his usual outfit that showed his chest. His hair was tied up but not in a bun, it was a ponytail and it was long, i guess it was traditional for mens in this area to grow out their hair.

the officiant went on and on, you really couldnt focus, until it was his turn to say his wedding vows.

"im glad youre the person im marrying today, otherwise i would have continue waiting for you.  i wouldnt marry any woman else besides you, we will work goodness, not just in each other's lives, but we will strive to nurture goodness to our loved ones, our community, and our home. Our loyalty to each other will be tempered by a commitment to live by a melding of truth, grace, and admiration, throughout our lives, both in winters and summers." 

his voice was calm, and persistent.. he looked at you with his usual adoring eyes at you. 

it was now your turn of vows.

"I vow to be faithful in sickness and in health, during times of want and plenty. I will encourage you to grow and change. I vow to be your family in distance and in closeness, in sorrow and in triumph. I will build a life with you. I vow to make time to be outdoors with you. I will be brave when crossing creeks. I vow to laugh with you in good times and to solace you when you are downhearted. I will come to mutual decisions with you. I vow to take you as my husband. My heart is yours. Will you exchange your heart for mine? Will you be my family?"

your vow was simple yet it made him beam with joy.

 "Do you vow to join each other in this marriage?" The officiant said.

"I do!" he says reaching out for your hands and clutching it as if you were going to disappear if he let go.

"I do." you said calmly. 

 "If anyone knows of any reason why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

silence, complete silence went through the room.

"you may now kiss the bride."

your body froze hearing that sentence alone, your first kiss.

it seems like Khattiya caught on to your body reaction as he chuckled and leaned forward, he leaned down and placed his hand on your cheek as he gave a slow passionate kiss. 

you hesitated kissing back, his other hand went to the back of your head pulling you closer.

the crowd cheered and clapped. flowers were in the air, it felt like it was in slow motion. after you two separated the kiss, he leaned and dropped your forehead to yours, his lips brushed against yours giving you 

"we'll rule the world together"

the hours blurred like pages of a book being blown by the wind.

you were laying on the gigantic bed staring at your right ring finger that was now decorated in a huge diamond stone that can probably feed a whole village of people. 

days with your husband felt good, is this what being free feels like? is this what Nymeria felt like? 

suddenly your thoughts were interrupted of the bathroom door being opened making your head turn revealing your husband half naked with water dripping down his chest and his wet long hair with only his towel covering his bottom area..

you blush as you covered your eyes. "you said we wouldnt be doing it on our wedding night." 

"oho, does my wife have a dirty mind? im just changing" 

after he changed into his night attire, you offered to dry his long platinum hair. you sat on the edge of the sofa as he sat on the floor in between your thighs.

it was comfortably quiet, just you and your husband. although he was always the hyper one and the first to start the conversation he was quiet today. not that you hate it, it felt good to not hear his voice all the time. you mentally sighed.

after fully drying his hair, you hang up the wet towel. while returning back to the room you notice your husband once sleeping in the sofa again. your heart warm for him and felt bad for putting him through this. 

you wanted to carry him to the bed but no way you was going to be able to carry him. he was wayy too big and heavy, well you'll never know til you try.

the sofa to the bed wasnt far so you'll be able to do it!

you mentally motivated yourself.

you leaned more towards to him as you put one of his arms around your shoulders, you lift him up to a sitting position, he was quite a deep sleeper.

you take a break before lifting him up completely, you use your leg to support you two heavily. you slowly walk towards the bed making progress. 

you took a few more steps before landing on the bed with your husband, he was heavy for sure. you took a break before moving him to the side of the bed and covering him with the blanket.

you lay in the other side of the bed not wanting to invade his space, you turn your back towards him as you closed your eyes feeling proud of yourself.

the past few weeks has been hard and extra busier since you and Khattiya will be rulers soon, you and him have also been much closer and comfortable with each other. Although you havent been exactly too comfortable to be telling your struggles.

today was one of the days where you and your husband had to go to the poor side of the territory and help out, upon arriving there you notice your husbands kindness to the beggars on the street and it made your heart melt. You could tell the citizens already love him

for a few moments you two helped through the poor side of the big city, and next was to visit the sickly King that was about to perish any time soon. 

Khattiya opened the door to his room wide open, making all the servants whos taking care of the king turn their heads toward him in shock.

"Jakata! Good to see you Bro!" He beamly said until he realized all the eyes on him that made him feel embarrassed. "How are you feeling, brother Jakata?" he said scratching his cheek nervously.

"i am well." Jakata said with a gentle smile.

Your husband turn toward you, "would you mind giving me and my brother some space to talk?" he warmly says.

you nod in return before heading back to the room you two shared. 

You couldnt help but feel more exhausted lately, you look at your desk that was filled with some paperwork you had to do. It was just about asking for your opinion, some early changes you would make to the kingdom, etc.

A few hours past and the sun was setting down, you wondered when he'll come back. The papers on your desks was also disappearing little by little.

You heard the door knob click with Khattiya walking in with a grim face, but his aura was still pleasant. 

"you dont look well.." you worryingly said, standing up from your chair and walking closer towards him.

"im fine"

"are you having a cold?" you stook your hand out to his forehead, fortunately he was alright.

he stayed quiet gently shaking his head, he took your hand that was on his forehead and move it to his cheek, his hand was placed over yours. "its really nothing, my dear."

you got caught off guard and took your hand away. 

"i see, take care of yourself" 

you walked off, and slid into the bed.

"y'know, a few weeks ago i found myself in the bed when im pretty sure i slept on the sofa. was that your doing?" he smirk, there he was. himself. always finding something to tease you about.

you turned your head away from him, "no, the servants moved you since they thought you would be uncomfortable" you lied through your teeth.

Khattiya gave you a pout, "youre such a bad liar, love" 

"its true."

"not"

"mhm"

"nuh uh" 

you sighed at your bickering, "get inside the bed before you have to sleep in the sofa again"

once hearing your small threat, he immediately slid into the bed like a snake beside you.

"my wife is so meann to me" he whined.

you just pat his head, as you got under the covers making the large blanket up to your chin. you were faced to face with him, "i hope every night is like this." he heartfully smiles pulling you closer

you nuzzle your face into his neck, both falling asleep. 

then the news came a few weeks later, the king has died in his sleep. 

Today was his funeral, the whole palace was mourning for his death. 

You sat on the same horse with Khattiya behind you, he was looking more awful than usual, he had dark circles under his eyes, his eyes were dull not a single light behind it, his face were stressed and more hurt. 

his hair was also tied up and covered by a orange with a blue pattern veil.

you two led the lines of thousands of people who were following you two to where his funeral will be held.

The Guards in front of you led the horse to where the funeral will be held.

"King Jakata!" the citizens below you two were on their knees crying, some were even praying to the Gods.

"Rest in Peace, Your majesty" they sobbed, catching you and your husband attention. you werent exactly happy nor too sad either. you didnt really know the king like that, but you still felt sad since he was a good ruler. 

"It seems like the entire country is in mourning today. Our king was beloved by all" the old man in front of us said.

"I am certain that even in the end, he mustve been a very happy man" another one said catching a gasp from the man behind you who was also riding the very same horse with you. 

his eyes wide in fear, shock, realization, etc.

you decided not to bother him and let him handle his own emotions. 

a few seconds later, he hopped off the horse swiftly looking down at his own feet.

"whats wrong, prince siddhartha?"

"youre going to be late for the funeral!" another one said

but all they received was a huge laughter from the prince they served. He was laughing while crying miserably.

"the grief has driven him into madness" the old man said with a shock face.

Khattiya removed his veil, revealing his long platinum hair tied up as he exhaled deeply. 

"alright, its up to me." 

he ordered to hurry up to the funeral since you guys were already late and the funeral mustve been started now.

your husband also went off to go grab a basket of flowers..? once arriving, he slammed the door open throwing the flowers everywhere like the flower girls in you two's wedding. the crowd of people stared at the flowers in disbelieve and to their prince who was causing it in the first place.

"Uh.. is that you, Siddhartha!?" your father in law said in utter confusion.

"what is the meaning of this!?" even through their protest The prince still threw flowers. 

Siddhartha was now face to face with his old ruler, his bro, his best friend.

"hey bro, you bout ready to get out of there?" he said gently smiling at his life long best friend.. Its been awhile since you last saw it ever since the kings death.

he carried his casket with one arm, "Siddhartha, you fool! Do you wish to bring shame upon your throne?!"

 "you must stop this sacrilege! The gods will punish you!" a small old man added on.

your husband looked at him with a cold harsh face, "shut up."

two words. two words was all it took to leave the people in gasps.

"whatever gods you picked to pray today, my brother Jakata doesnt need their blessings, because happiness comes from within." he pointed at his chest and left the place leaving his people mouths open.

By time it ended, everybody was in shock and disbelief. They couldnt believe what just happened. People were whispering as they walked away.

'is this what our future rules will be like?'

'they've cost disgrace upon us.'

'the gods will punish him for sure.'

you couldnt tell where your lover went until your furious storming father in law came towards you like a bull. 

"did you teach my son this!? he would never do this unless somebody convinced him! we created an aliance with your clan for the benefits not this! do you want me to tell your parents about how much you disappointed us and you'll be send back home!?!" 

"no sir, i never had no evil intentions from the moment i stepped inside this place. im raised right, and all im trying to do is help you guys out." you really couldnt do anything.

"then who did this to my son! i know it mustve been you! you tricked and seduced him didnt y-"

"why are you assaulting my wife...?" a harsh rough angry voice peeked out from the shadows interrupting your father in law. 

Seeing his disgraceful son made him see red. "did you know what you have done! this woman has seduced you and tricked you into doing this! shes ruining this country! and youre so dumb and stupid for believing a woman like her!" he yelled from the top of his lungs.

Khattiya came up behind you and wrapped his large hands around your waist. 

"is there any proof she made me do this? shes a great wife and queen. All my actions i did today were my own, do not blame her for it or you'll make me do something i wont be held accountable for." he glared harshly with his nose all scrunched up.

his father really couldnt say anything as he walked off fuming in rage.

Khattiya turns toward you as he looked at you with hurtful eyes. "im sorry." he hugged you tightly, and shoved his face in your shoulders.

you could feel your shoulder getting wet from his tears.

you hugged him back, "are you alright? i dont mind your father lashing out on me. its pretty reasonable why people would think that.."

he didnt respond as he kept silently crying on your shoulder.

you two stayed like that before he pulled away and smashed his lip against yours.

"dont leave me, y/n. i cant let you go now after all we've been through. i wont let you go. run away with me, dont you want freedom? i will give it to you. please just come with me, obey my request just this once im begging you, love." 

his eyes were glossy from all the tears hes holding back. his hands were gripping your arms, not too harshly to hurt you but just the right amount.

his confession made you taken back, you were trying to process for a few seconds that made your husband think you didnt want to come with him. 

the tears he held back fell on his cheeks, as he went so far to bowing down to you with his whole body trembling and shivering. 

"please..." 

if anybody were to come witness this, they wouldve thought their future ex-king was a loser.

you lowered yourself to him, "you shouldnt cry, you already cried too much today. i cant stand you crying because of me alone. Everywhere you go, i will come with you because im your loyal, faithful wife." you said calmly lifting his wet face from the ground. 

relieved from your answer he hugged you again tightly, he pulls away as he noticed the sky was becoming dark. 

"we should pack now, we will leave at midnight, when everyone is asleep." he said standing up, he looked like a God to you now that you were below him.

He swiftly carried you like you were the lightest thing on earth, "you must be tired, sleep. ill pack all of our stuff and ill wake you up when its time to leave."

you nodded as you wrapped your arms around his neck. 

he carried you all the way to the room, by the time you two arrived you were already dead asleep. he gently lay you down on the bed and covered you with the blanket. he hesitated weather to change you or not, but he didnt want to invade your space so he left you on the bed like that. 

now it was time to pack all the things you two needed, you two couldnt carry too much stuff. so he grabbed a few clothes, a huge pouch of gold coins, and got his personal horse ready that was gifted by his father himself.

after getting everything ready, he gently woke you up. 

"lets go, get changed first, and wear a robe." he handed you a red robe that was identical to his. you just took it as you went to the bathroom to change. 

you came out, with the same very robe he had, he stepped forward as he pulled the hood on top of your head.

"cmon, stay close to me"

he grabbed your hand, as you two sneakily got out of the large castle.

you saw his well decorated horse, he let you get on first while he would be sitting behind you. 

and just like that, yall rode off, leaving everything behind, possessions, the throne, and renounced everything you two had and left for the fields. 

you two didnt even know where you'll go, just anywhere far from the place you two were raised up in.

you two been riding for hours, too long just for the sun to rise. the wind was blowing against your face, you felt at peace. 

"im sorry for begging you to come with me.." he said tightening his grip around your waist.

"no, i wanted this. anywhere you go, i will go. if youre lost, i will find you. youre my sanctuary, my drug, my freedom. i cant imagine myself without you."

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎, 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊 .

bro yall do not know how long this took. my fingers are begging for rest sigh. 

5,470 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10.7K 30
โIf you return to your old world, we will follow you, and we will destroy everything you love. This is your home now.โž Percy's world didn't teach her...
2.2K 43 19
some time after the event known as Ragnarok ended Brunhilde decided to gather all of the human fighters once again to have a vacation to celebrate th...
387K 10.3K 41
Lots of lemon. Like lots of lemon. I'll throw in a plot but it's not a record of Ragnarok fighting plot. Very obsessed Poseidon. Reader has to work...
104K 4.8K 18
" l-let me go, p-please"..... " NO... CAN'T YOU JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ONLY MINE... YOU BELONG TO THIS FAMILY... YOU ONLY BELONGS...