Shattered

Par AestheticFlower21

The ambience of my world was pain and suffering. It was my source of inspiration, my means of survival. It bu... Plus

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

~The World Of Shattered~

10 0 0
Par AestheticFlower21

Excerpt

The ambience of my world was pain and suffering. It was my source of inspiration, my means of survival. It built the family I have now, the man I am now. And nothing threats that.

Except you.

I desire to shatter the world you call your own. To make you see the broken pieces for what they are. I will build your world as my own, claiming the pieces, molding the pieces into what they need to be. And when you realize just how broken your world is, I will introduce to my shattered world, where you learn that some things are better left broken. Where all you ever have to do is step on the right broken piece to create some friction.

Main Characters

Lilith

Character Song:

Alessandro

Character song:

WARNING

Contains mature themes and content you may find disturbing. The chapters will include a warning before the entire chapter. You are welcome to skip if you're uncomfortable.

Author's Note

Last but not least, I hope you enjoy the book and eventually the books that come after. Feel free to hate and love the characters  as much as you want as you embark on this love story. But as it goes without saying no hate is allowed as it is pure fiction.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

27.3K 1.2K 50
This is an unedited first draft, which will soon go for major construction. Eliza-beth, where HIS secrets are revealed. Family breaks/unite, past is...
608K 18.1K 52
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 �...
16.3K 910 12
What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her five years ago? He have girlfriend now- T...
3.1K 891 56
𝐒𝐞𝐱, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧�...