the fushiguro's

By XURINEXTDOORR

toji fushiguro. More

the fushiguro's.
1. changes of plans.
2. dangerous business.
3. kidnapped.
4. flashback.
6. kill gojo.
7. practice what you preach.
8. trust the soul , not faces

5. your perfect all american bitch.

49 4 0
By XURINEXTDOORR

chapter five !
your perfect all american bitch !!

present day: january 2024'

YOU WOKE UP as the person took off your mask, you were tied up to a chair. you sighed and you looked over to the other chair to see megumi with his head down.

your eyes widened, you looked around the room and still a girl walked over to you. she stood in front of you, "y/n." she called as your eyes narrowed.

"remember me?" she called and you immediately looked up at the girl.

"diane?" you question as your gaze softened, you immediately remembered her from your hometown in france.

"bonjour traître." diane said as a boy walked up to you, "meet my new friends, milo, alyla, and ino." she said as they all walked up to you.

translation: hello traitor.

DIANE. ALYLA. MILO.

"you're actually starting to sound american and you've lose your accent." diane spoke as she placed a gun under you chin to make you look up at her.

"diane don't do this. let my son go!" you yelled and she scoffed, alyla walked over to megumi and shook him awake. megumi woke up and looked at you.

"mom! what the hell is going on?!" megumi yelled and you looked over to him. "it's going to be okay." you said calmly but you really didn't know if it would.

"look i'm sorry for whatever i did but you have to understand that-" you stopped when you saw gojo walk in and your eyes narrowed.

"y/n, i'm sorry that we had to see each other again like this." gojo said as the four of them moved out of your way so you could see gojo.

"but you can see that i brought your friend, i hope you guys had a good reunion." he said and you smirked.

"speaking of reunions." you trailed off as the windows above you guys busted and glass shattered.

gojo looked up as you fell back in your seat, the chair broke and you stood up as you pulled at knife out. getou jumped through the window and grabbed the chair that megumi was tied to.

"hey kid!" he said before cutting the rope, "what the fuck is going on?!" megumi yelled as getou handed megumi a gun. nanami and choso ran in with guns.

"i told you my plan would work." getou said before standing beside you.

flashback !!

you sighed, "well i guess that's that." you said before getting up and walking to the door.

"wait y/n!" nanami called causing you to turn around, "we think there's a way to getting the money and gojo without risking the house or your family." getou said.

"okay what's the plan?" you asked as nanami stood up and you sat down.

"we're going to use you as bait, you know that gojo is coming up for you and he probably going to bring someone else to do it so when they come don't fight them." nanami said.

"don't you wanna know who i work for?" the person asked and you scanned the bullets, gojo's name was carved on it. a smirk popped up on your face when you saw the bullet.

"don't need to." you said as you dropped the bullet by him, you walked into your room but before you could even make it to the door, you were hit upside the head causing you to black out.

"i know a girl who is a perfect actress." getou said with a smirk.

the person took her mask, revealing a asian woman with brown hair. she typed something on her phone and put it up to her ear.

"boss i have them, what's the next step?"

"thank you my love, we'll start plan b." getou said to alyla over the phone.

alyla hung up the phone as she dragged your body to the black van outside. the thing is, alyla didn't actually hit you over the head at all.

you opened your eyes and sticked a tracker onto the van as you faked passed out again.

everything that you did, lead up to this moment where you made it into gojo's warehouse.

end of flashback !!

"you lied to us?!" milo yelled as he pushed alyla onto the ground, getou hired the only girl who couldn't fight or even act like she could fight.

diane looked at you, "i forgot how sneaky you were." she said before she attacked you. you and her started fighting as nanami ran over to megumi.

"run! the security in the front so run out the back." nanami said as milo kicked him in the back of the knee causing nanami to fall.

megumi ran away as milo and nanami started fighting, you bumped into the mirror behind you. you and diane were fighting in a hallway, you weakly stood up and held your rib.

"we could've been friends forever if you just didn't leave me alone!" she punched you in the stomach and you yelped in pain, all you could think about was megumi.

megumi:

megumi ran through the lower half of the halls, his breathing became louder so he immediately hid behind at wall and sat down.

he placed his hands on your face as he sat with his knees against his chin. he was so lost...he didn't know what else to do in this situation, he closed his eyes and thought of the time that his dad and you took him to the amusement park.

his breathing became calmer, megumi slowly stood back up and he ran out from behind the wall. megumi started shooting at the guards.

toji:

toji sat in his office as he thought about the fact that you were in that hotel room by yourself so he got up and started walking out of the building.

"she's in danger." mei said and toji turned her way, "what?" he asked her and she handed her phone to him. it was a picture of you tied up from gojo.

"get my bodyguards and pull the car around." toji said.

you:

diane continued to punching and kicking you, for some reason you couldn't fight back because you just couldn't. "diane s'il te plait ! arrêt!" you yelled as you held your hand out.

translation: diane please stop!

"s'il te plaît! arrêt!" you screamed as she stopped kicking you, you coughed up some blood and slowly tried to get up. you looked at her angry expression.

translation: please stop!

diane placed her hands down, "why did you make me do this?" diane said and you had tears fall from your eyes as she walked up to you.

she had a knife in her hands and at this point, you accepted your fate. diane stabbed you in your rib and you groaned in pain as you spit out blood.

she pulled the blade out of your rib cage and kicked you in the leg causing you to fall down. "we were like sisters!" she said as she kicked you.

diane rolled her eyes at your whimpering, she walked away and you let you bleed out. you crawled up against the wall and leaned against it.

"please don't go mama."

"meg?" you called as you heard his voice, you let tears flow down as you held onto your rib cage.

"i won't nothing more than to marry you, i love you y/n fushiguro."

you heard toji's voice and your heart was breaking, you just really wished he was here but he isn't...but you are. you slowly got up and ripped your sleeve of your outfit.

you wrapped it around your wound and took a samurai sword off the wall and cracked your neck. "diane." you called and she stopped walking.

"you should've shot me." you said as you guys started fighting again.

you stabbed her in the leg causing her to fall as you quickly took the blade out of her leg and put it up to her neck. diane slowly backed and you keep walking as she walked back.

your eyes were fulled with rage and narrower than usual, you continued walking until you reached the balcony. "you made the wrong decision." you said as she groaned.

"gojo will get his way." she said and you sighed, "as long as i'm alive, he won't." you said before you slit her throat and her blood shot on your face.

you rolled your eyes and then pushed her off the balcony, you were tired of playing nice. you walked back and started looking for gojo.

now your only mission was to kill gojo.

megumi:

he finished killing every bodyguard of gojo that he saw so he walked outside, "dad?" megumi sighed in relief as he ran up and gave toji a hug.

"mom, she's in danger." megumi said as toji looked up and walked away from megumi.

megumi watched his dad walk away from him, the feeling of worry washed over his body. with you and toji, he never worried because you guys have always protected him.

but this time, he had a feeling...no he knew that this would probably be the last time he would see you guys again.

his body froze, he couldn't move, he wanted to but his body and the fear racing through him wouldn't let him.

"don't go dad...please." megumi murmured as he watched his dad walk in and the doors closed behind him.

toji walked to see dead bodies everywhere, he tried to contain all the feelings he was feeling but he wasn't holding them down well.

toji threw up as nanami walked up to him, "oh wow." nanami said as toji stood up and held his stomach.

"the smell, it's horrible." toji said and continued to walk, "you shouldn't be looking for her! she probably already dead!" nanami yelled and toji threw a small knife at him.

the knife hit him in the leg and nanami groaned in pain, toji sighed but in his mind he was really hoping you weren't dead.

meanwhile !!

you walking slowly with your hand on your rib, the sleeve was still wrapped around rib but you still were in pain. something started walking closer to you.

ino walked up to you with a smirk on his face, "you one hell of a fucking fighter." he said and you narrowed your eyes.

"but you haven't fought me yet." he said, you lifted up your body and lifted up your sword.

he ran up to you and you immediately moved on of the way causing him to fall forward but he caught himself before he hit the ground.

ino stood up and punched you in the rib cage before you even knew it. you groaned in pain before you got back up, you cut him on the face as he pushed you onto the ground.

you hissed in pain, you hit your head so hard on the ground that all you could do was hold onto the back of your head and try to get up.

you felt like you were already dead, you felt like giving up as your only option because you were going to die.

"y/n?"

you heard toji's voice call your name as ino stomped on your rib cage. you screamed in pain as he continued to hit in your weakest spot.

"y/n, please get up...i can't lose you."

you took a deep breath making everything go quiet, you closed your eyes and you could finally hear his movements before he could even make them.

he brought his foot down to stomp your wound and you immediately grabbed his foot, you moved from under it as stood up.

you grabbed the sword and cut off his leg, he fell to the ground and started screaming. after a while he passed out but you really didn't know why.

you tightened the sleeve around your rib cage and grabbed your sword off the ground. you walked, you had blood on your face, clothes, and hands.

you didn't even know if they were yours or theirs. you heard footsteps, you quickly grabbed your sword and lifted it to protect yourself against the person.

the person started walking up to you but when he came into the light you dropped your sword and ran up to the person as you gave him a hug.

"toji!" you cried as toji hugged you even tighter, you pulled away and looked at him with a smile. you placed your hand in his.

"i'm so happy to see you alive." toji smiled softly, you nodded your head and you were just happy to see him.

"let's go home." he said, you guys started walking away but you immediately passed out as toji stopped when he heard your body drop.

"oh shit!" toji said as he bend down to check on you.

back at the hotel !!

toji stitched your wound up, toji never let you go to a hospital for these type of things because he didn't trust them.

"dad? is mom going to be okay?" megumi asked his dad, toji looked behind him as he slowly placed a breathing mask over your face.

"she sleeping she'll be fine, you did great today." toji said, he then sat down on the bed with you, megumi sat on the ground next to you guys as he laid his head down on the bed.

END OF CHAPTER FIVE.
YOUR PERFECT ALL AMERICAN BITCH !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.7K 30
"๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ," "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐." โœฆF. Megumi x Y/n โœฆ โ€ขโ €โ €โ€ขโ €โ €โ €โ€ข โ €โœถ โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ€ขโ €...
151K 1.3K 23
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
47.4K 1.7K 26
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป...
221K 3.2K 40
๐—” ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€๐˜, ๐—ณ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ... ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป...