You're My Life ( Eres mi vida...

By aishuwrites_

BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love... More

Author's note
Family and friends
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Character Aesthetics
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Covers ✨
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 30

2.9K 208 27
By aishuwrites_

Seriously? 14k reads and not even 1k votes? Y'all better vote for every chapter since starting if you didn't.

AISHANI

I snuggled into rudra's pillow more. But it wasn't as soft like before. It was hard like steel. Okay maybe a few places were soft. I roamed my hand and felt something soft, I heard someone grunt, i slowly opened my eyes and looked at the pillow.

But instead of a pillow it was rudra. And i looked at what I was holding. His nipple. Omg. I removed my fingers. Even though this thing made me laugh, it made me shy too. But I was now completely awake.

"Kab aaye?! Time kitna hua?" I asked looking at him with my groggy voice.

"Hmm... It's 4am. I came just now. I thought to cuddle you and give you a surprise when you woke up. But it failed" he snuggled into me.

"It's karva chauth. Mom or Tara di will come to wake me up. You sleep okay?" I said moving closer to him.

"Sleep aisha. You don't need to do all this vrat and all. I don't believe in them. You slept so late last night. And currently it's just 3:30am. Let's sleep." he spoke closing his eyes.

"Nahi. Mujhe karna hai. I believe in them. Mein karungi" I replied and moved away from him.

"Someone stole my shirt?!" He said raising his eyebrows. I was confused. He looked signed down with his eyes. I looked down and saw myself in his shirt. I completely forgot about it.

"Staring is a crime Mr. Rudransh Raichand" I said pulling the blanket over me covering myself.

"I am willing to go to jail Mrs. Rudransh Raichand" he said licking my ear lobe sending me shivers and raising my heartbeat.

I got up from bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My puffy face and swollen eyes due to lack of sleep are visible so clearly. I went to my closet and wore my night suit.

While I was selecting clothes, I heard a knock and moved fastly to the door so that they wouldn't knock again and rudra's face sleep won't get disturbed. Such a caring wife. Hehe.

"Aishu, bataa tujhe abhi khane mein kya kya chahiye?" Tara di asked. After telling her the list she asked whether i would like to eat in my room or with mom. I glanced at rudra who was inside the quilt sleeping soundly and decided to eat here as it's been too long since I saw him.

Apne pati ko niharne mein kaisi sharam?

Closing the door, i took my clothes and went to take a shower. I wore my anarkali dress and started to dry my hair. I looked at rudra from the mirror staring at me.

"So rahe ho ya phir sone ki acting kar rahe ho? I saw you ansh" I said directly looking at him. He got up and slowly took my dryer from me and started drying my hair.

"Aise dekhti rahoge kya? Kuch karoge nahi?" He asked in his deep velvety voice which was so fucking sexy. The view in front of me was so good. His hard earned abs, his messy hair. And you what's more hot than that? Him drying my hair. His fingers gliding so gently.

"Nahi" I smiled looking at him. He immediately stopped the dryer and looked at me keeping a few of my hair strands back.

"Hmph. If you won't. I would like to" saying this he came closer holding my face in his huge hands. Oh how I like to melt in his touch. But i restrained myself and kept my hands in his chest stopping him. He frowned and maybe... Maybe.. pouted?!

"Kyuuuu?" That came out as a whine..

"I didn't know I would see you whine ansh" i laughed pulling his cheeks which didn't have much flesh.

"I should eat. Also, no kisses and making out till the karva chauth is over" i replied.

"Remember you've been giving me a hard time. The saree just before I go on the trip and today my shirt. You will pay for all of them" he said taking me into a hug. His warm embrace.

"You're so warm ansh" I said tightening the hug.

"And you're always so cold. Just how i like you" he replied hugging me more tight.

"Can we be like this for a few minutes? I missed being in your arms" I asked which he didn't say anything. But the hug tightened.

Has it been 5 minutes? 10? I guess 20?! My legs are starting to ache. But all I care about is his breathing. His scent. His warmth. His hold. His embrace.

"Aishu beta" as soon as I heard, we detached and rudra went inside his closet. And i looked at mala taai on the door.

"Sorry beta. Tumhe rasha mam bula rahe hai" she informed.

"Nahi. Aap sorry mat boliye. Mein bas aahi rahi hu" i replied and started going down with her.

I, Tara di and mom  along with our house helps start cooking the food which we had to consume before the sunrise. I took the food to my room and started eating it. Rudra came out from the closet in his joggers and few droplets falling from his hair.

"Aren't you gonna sleep ansh?" I asked rudra who walked and sat beside me. He looked at all the food items on the table.

Pani puri, chole bhature, vada pav, gulab jamun, aloo ke paranthe, paneer curry, coconut water, and a few dry fruits.

"Itna sab kab khaoge?" He asked eyeing the food.

I glared at him and replied "khaungi. Tumhe kya? Waise ye sargi hai. Mom ne diya hai" I said and started stuffing my mouth.

"I think aise fast foods nahi rakhte na sargi mein? Phir tumhe kaise mile ye sab?" He asked trying to take the gulab jamun which was a little far away. I slapped lightly on his hand and he immediately retreated it back and looked at me in a confusing gaze.

"Aise kya dekh rahe ho? Ye khana mera hai. Agar tumhe chahiye toh tum kitchen mein jaake maango. Mere khana ko touch bhi mat karna. And it's mom who gave it to me. I mean I asked her if I can have Pani puri. She agreed" I replied with my mouth full.

"Acha. Bas aise hi dekh Raha hu. Cute lag rahi ho" he said taking my hair strands back which were disturbing me while I was eating.

It was my plan to watch him while I eat. But now the situation is totally opposite.

I was so immersed in eating that i didn't observe when rudra started feeding me and himself. Every bowl I brought here was totally empty. Thank God I completed eating before sunrise. I'm proud. Hehehe!

I bid bye to rudra and started going down as I need to get my mehndi done. I saw Tara di, siya, mom, vachi, shavi, Hridev and vachi's mom and a few other married women. I greeted shavi and vachi and we began to talk.

"Hridev aaraha hai na?" I asked vachi. She was silent. Before I can ask her more, shavi signed me to not to ask her further questions.

"Aishu, mehndi lagwa le" i heard mom calling me. I went and sat and the mehndi girl started applying mehndi on my hand.

"Zyada kush lag rahe ho. Itna bhi khush mat raho beta. Kya pataa rone lag jaoge?" I heard someone say. I knew who it was. Vachi's mom. Hash started barking at her.  If i wouldn't have stopped him I knew he would've bit her.

"Aishu, come to this side. I'll sit there" Tara di said. She must've heard vachi's mom's words.

"It's okay di. I'm fine" I smiled at her. But my heart betrayed me. My heartbeats fastened with unknown fear. As if something bad is gonna happen. Her words repeated in my head. What if they turn out to be true? It's true that everything has been going fine for a few days.

"Mam, what name should I write?" The mehndi girl asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Rudransh" i replied and a hand wiped the year rolled down my cheek. It was rudra's. His expression was hard. His eyes looking so dangerous.

"Kisi ne kuch kaha?" He asked as his eyes softened.

"Nahi. Bas aise hi. Waise tum kya kar rahe ho yaha pe?" I asked diverting the topic.

"Breakfast" he replied. I nodded at him and proceeded to give my other hand for applying mehndi.

I turned and looked at him. He was looking at vachi with a different expression.

"Kya hua?" I asked and he immediately turned to me and nodded in a no. He got up and kissed my forehead and started going out.

"Breakfast toh karte jao" mom screamed.

"I'll have it in the office" he replied. I hoped he would turn back to look at me. But he didn't. Why?

~~~~~~~~

The pooja was completed. I was getting ready to go to vachi's art exhibition. Just then I got a call and I heard vachi's voice stressed and complaining that I was late. I replied that i was getting ready to come there.

I immediately drove to that place and started going inside.

It was a pleasant atmosphere. There were already many people present. But it didn't look that crowded though.

I spotted vachi and started walking towards her. She was wrapped in a wine red saree.

"You look beautiful" i complimented her.

"Thank you aishu. You're late" she complained.

"I thought you would compliment me back" i replied laughing.

"Take a look around and tell me how my work is" she stated. I simply nodded at her. While she went to attend some other guests.

I started looking at her art. They were indeed beautiful. Of all the paintings she made, there's this one that caught my eye.

There were two people. It looked like they were in different worlds. One's world was completely black and the other's world was completely grey. Everything around them was either black or in grey. The person who had everything in black was holding a heart ( a black one) which had many scars. And the person who had everything grey around them held a heart ( a grey one) which had too many cracks. And what's more beautiful about this painting was that it was thin... Too thin line.. may be not line. It was looking like a thread. A red thread that was connected to both of them.

It was looking beautiful yet it was making me sad.

"You liked this?" I heard sofia's voice. I smiled at her.

"It caught my eye. It was... I don't know...... huh!!!!" I huffed not knowing how to explain her while Sofia just gave me a broad smile.

Later she and I started to look at other paintings together and that's when a boy dressed in a staff's uniform  came and handed me a chit. I frowned and opened the chit.

Come to the second floor alone. I need to say you something about Hridev.

~vachi.

I looked around to spot vachi. She was nowhere. When Sofia asked what it said, I just replied with nothing and excused myself saying that I need to go to the washroom.

When I went to the second floor I found none. It must be shavi pulling a prank on me. I returned back and started going home after bidding everyone as it was time for the moonrise.

I reached Raichand Mansion and started getting ready for the karva chauth. I wore saree and bangles that were gifted by mom as sargi. The saree was from Tehan. ( Nivan and Tara's clothing label). The red saree was so pretty.

"You look so elegant" rudra muttered.

"When did you come?" I asked turning around.

"Just now. Your look is incomplete baby" he spoke kissing on my nose. I frowned and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw rudra opening the vermilion box. I noticed my partition was empty. How did I forget that? Shit!

He took a pinch of vermilion and applied it in my partition. I closed my eyes in return.

"Open your eyes and look at yourself now". He said in a commanding tone.

"Isn't she gorgeous now?" He asked looking at me through the mirror.

"She is" I replied, blushing.

"Rudra, i took out your clothes. Go and wear them" I said pushing him inside his closet.

"Okay" he replied and went inside to change.

"Life through vachi Bhansali's art"

"Celebrities that were spotted at Vachi Bhansali's art exhibition"

"Is Hridev Bhansali ignoring his wife? Sources say there was a dispute between them in the states"

"It hasn't even been 6 months, are Hridev and vachi going to divorce?"

"Let's revisit the Btown couples who had their first karva chauth last year"

"Is keshavi Chopra not single anymore? Netizens are speculating that she's in a secret relationship with a close friend"

What the hell?. That's what I thought after reading the gossip in the 'Btwon Charchein' website. I scrolled down more only to..

"Rudransh Raichand was spotted holding hands with vachi Bhansali at a  famous restaurant"

'It's normal. It's normal. They're friends' I chanted in my head.

I'm being stupid. Even I hold hands with hridev and Manhar. Why am I being like this?

I kept my phone aside and started going down. I saw nivan in the living room who was playing with hash. I went to them and started playing with them.

"11,12,15,17....mujhe yaad nai" nivan said pouting.

"It's okay baby. We'll learn them again" saying this I resumed teaching him.

"Aishu. I need to inform everyone something important after the karva chauth" Tara di spoke in between feeding nivan.

I nodded at her. Even though i was curious.

"Hash come and eat your food" I said pouring his food in his bowl. He started having his food.

After half an hour, mala taai informed everyone that the moon had come.

Currently everyone was on a terrace which was beautifully decorated with lights and flowers.

I lit the diya and started doing the karva chauth procedure. I first looked at the moon and then at rudra. I completed the procedure and now it was time to break the fast.

Rudra took the kalash and made me drink water. I bent down to take blessings  but he stopped me midway and glared at me.

"There's something more important than that" he whispered as he fed me the sweet.

"Kya?" I asked chewing.

"I will also eat if you break my fast" he said making me choke.

"Aaram se aisha" his said with concern.

"Tumne mere liya fast rakha?" I asked being shocked to which he just smirked.

"Thank you" I muttered and made him drink water.

"You don't need to. Now, don't forget that the karva chauth is over. I can kiss you" he said leaning close.

"Not here guys. There are kids" siya spoke .

"Tara tumne kaha tumhe kuch important baat karni hai. Bolo beta" mom said.

Tara di excused herself. After 5 minutes she came back with boxes and gave one to everyone in the family.

"Wow bhabhi, are they sweets?" Rahul asked opening his mouth ready to swallow.

"Bhukkad" Rehan jiju teased.

"Nahi rahul. Okay listen. On the count of 5 open them. Everyone should open them at a time okay?" She said. Everyone agreed. But as I was curious I started opening the box before she even started counting and thankfully, no one noticed.

"5,4,3,2,1" she shouted and while everyone was opening, i was staring at what was inside.

"Congratulations you are promoted to being chachi once again".

I immediately went to Tara di and hugged her.

"Congratulations di. Oh my god. Oh my god. I can't believe" I hugged her one more time. And then i heard siya and Rahul scream.

"I'm going to be maami once again" siya said.

"Coolest chachu once again" Rahul spoke.

"Congratulations Bhai" I saw rudra hugging Rehan jiju. We 3 shared a hug while mom and dad were crying in happiness.

I looked around. Everyone was smiling. I saw rudra looking at me.

"What?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"come here" he muttered with his arms open. immediately I found my way in his warmth.

Bas kisi ko Nazar na Lage. I chanted in my head.

"Mom please don't be mad at me. I really wanted to do the fasting for him". tara di spoke ignoring mom's glares.

"Rehan tu nai rok sakta tha kya?" Dad scolded.

"Aapki beti kiski sunti hai?" rehan jiju replied to which tara di just stuck her tongue out.

"ab chalein kya? I'm damn hungry." Rahul said.

I went to mom and whispered in her ear that I wanted to take rudra out since it's been long time since we've spent time together. She gave me a teasing look and agreed without getting upset.

I looked at rudra who was talking to Rahul. I went to them and started dragging rudra with me.

"Aren't you hungry baby?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"I am. Thank you for fasting. I didn't expect you to. Heck ! I didn't even think of it. But... I planned a surprise for you. It's just a small one though. I hope you'll like it" I said.

"What surprise?" He asked leaving feathery kisses on my jaw.

"Ai-aise toh nahi bataa sakti" I replied trying not to moan.

"I don't wanna stop though" he said sucking on my sweet spot earning a moan from me.

"I'm taking you ou-out. Get r-ready.. uhmmm" I moaned feeling his tongue slide up from my collar bone to jaw.

"I should take shower" he murmured taking my ear lobe between his teeth.

"Y-you sh-should" I managed to reply. I know why he needed to shower. I can see his huge boner. God!! I averted my eyes and slightly pushed him back.

Y'ALL BETTER VOTE!!!!!!!!!! 😤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 14.4K 30
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
8.1M 493K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
1.3M 62.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...