Vision Of Blood

By S4SUKEZ

-BOOK 2 OF BORN IN BLOOD- Silas is now 21 living in England with her family, friends, and boyfriend Ramiro... More

-CHARACTER AESTHETICS-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

313 18 0
By S4SUKEZ

-SERENA POV-

-mature content warning-

"Byee!" Saint shouts as he leaves the house hand and hand in with my mother.

I smile, giving him a small wave. As soon as the door closes Carlito pick me up
Up over his shoulder.

I squeal, giggling. "What are you doing?"

I hear Carlitos voice. "We have some.. catching up to do."

I smile. "I can walk you know."

I feel him shrug. "It's much funner carrying you."

I giggle.

He steps inside our shared bedroom and lays me down onto the bed, he takes off his shirt before settling
in between my legs.

He leans down and softly places his lips onto mine, caressing my cheek. He grabs my leg and holsts it on his hip.
I gasp as he grinds against me, seeing that as an opportunity he slides his tongue into my mouth.

I gently run a hand through his hair, moaning into the kiss.

"I cant wait to make you feel good baby.." carlito says as he runs kisses down my neck.

A few minutes later Carlito and I are undressed, I bite my lip as he slowly slides into me.

He lets out a deep breath. "Fuck." He groans.

I moan gently, running my nails down his back. He shivers and starts to increase his pace.

"You're so beautiful." Carlito whispers into my ear. I smile, wrapping my legs around his waist as he grips the headboard.

I moan loudly as i feel him hit a certain spot, he smirks. "I found the spot, huh baby?"

I look up at him with pleading eyes and his smirk grows wider, groaning as he moves faster continuously hitting that spot.

"Carlito.." i moan.

He groans louder, leaning his head back as he moves my legs onto his shoulders. The sound of our skin slapping echos throughout the room along with the sound of our moans and groans.

I hold onto Carlito for dear life as I tightly close my eyes, savoring the feeling of him pleasuring me.

I gasp, moaning loudly as I finish, i raise my hips up to meet his thrust as i grind out my high.

Carlito smirks, still thrusting inside me.

I furrow my eyebrows, moaning. "C-Carlito..?" I moan loudly.

He leans down, wrapping a hand around my neck as he gently caresses it. "Take it.." he whispers into my ear.

I feel him flip me over on my stomach, wasting no time to slide back into me.
I grip the sheets tightly as I feel tears well up in my eyes. The pleasure getting overwhelming.

Carlito moves in a fast pace, gripping my hips tightly. He leans his head back as he bites his lip.

I gasp,moan, whimper for the next three hours.

Let's just say, Carlito meant what he said about wanting to make me feel good.

————-

-SILAS POV-

"Mi amor.." Ramiro says as he wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yes, Amore mio dolce..?" I reply. (T— My sweet love)

"Get ready.. im taking you and saint out." He says.

I nod. "Where?"

Ramiro smiles. "Well i know you've been worrying about Amalia... so i want to take you and saint to visit her."

I slightly smile. "Alright."

Ramiro grins, pressing a kiss to my cheek. "Alright get ready, I'll get saint ready."

I nod.

-2 hours later-

-SILAS'S FIT-

This will do.

"Ready Mi Amore?" Ramiro asks as Saint holds onto his hand.

I look at saint and smile as i see his outfit.

-SAINT'S OUTFIT-

"You look so adorable pa." I smile gently.

Saint gives me a cheeky grin and throws his hands up in the air. "Mama looks pretty!"

Ramiro smiles and looks over at me. "Mama always looks pretty."

"Shut up." I reply, trying to ignore the fact my heart is racing.

Still don't know how to reply to compliments.

Ramiro chuckles and shakes his head. "Let's go mi amor."

I grab my bad and nod.

-20 minutes later-

I walk next to saint, holding his hand as he holds Ramiro's in the other, A big smile plastered on his face.

I take saint to the toy section and watch as he picks up a small toy.

"Can i get this mama..?" Saint asks, his green doe eyes staring up at me.

I tilt my head at the nerf gun. "Looks cool, why not."

Saint smiles widely and hands me the toy. "It's just like the one you got mama!" He says.

I pause, glancing at the people who stopped and stared at me.

I clear my throat. "Right..." I mutter.

Now im not to sure about this toy of his.

"Hey, what you got there?" Ramiro asks as he walks up to us.

"A gun like mama's" Saint replies.

Ramiro snaps his head to me and by the looks of it i know me and him are going to be talking later.

I give Ramiro a nod, silently telling him "ok"

I look at Ramiro's hands and notice two bouquet of flowers. Ramiro looks down at his hands and hands me one of
The bouquets of roses. "I got one for you and Amalia." He says.

I look down at the roses, It's not new that Ramiro's giving me flowers he gives me new ones every week.

"Thank you." I say.

He gives me a small smile. "Let's get going, yeah?"

"Yeah! I want to see Auntie lia." Saint grins.

I smile gently. "Yeah... let's go."

We pay for the items after Ramiro and i argued about who would pay for everything,
He won that argument i guess.

I buckle saints car seat before closing his door, turning to Ramiro who waits patiently with my door already open.

I get into the car as Ramiro shuts my door and rounds the car, He soon settles into his seat and starts the car.

After while we arrive at Lorenzos (where Amalia is currently staying). I knock on the door as i hold onto saints hand.

The door opens revealing lorenzo, I give him a nod. "Hey." I say.

Lorenzo gives me a gentle smile, moving to the side to let us in. I walk inside, still holding onto saints hand but i
feel him break free from my grip when Amelia's son, Lorenzo Jr. Runs up to Saint.

"Enzo!" Saint says with a wide smile.

I smile, waving to Enzo. "Why don't you go play with him alright.?" I say to Saint.

Saint quickly nods and follow Enzo who smiles as he rushes into the living
room with saint trailing behind him.

I look back at Lorenzo. "Where's Amalia.?" I ask.

Lorenzo points to the stairs. "In her old room." He replies.

I nod. "Can you watch saint for me..?" I ask him.

Lorenzo nods with a small smile.

"Thank you.." I give him a nod before grabbing Ramiro's hand and leading him towards Amalias old room.

I take a deep breath before knocking onto amalias bedroom door.

When I hear a small "come in" I open the door, peeking my head inside before fully going in.

Amalia sits on her bed, her face bruised, Clearly tired but she tries to hide it.

I tilt my head, walking up to the bed. "Hey.."

"Hi.." She replies tiredly with a smile.

Ramiro steps forward and a stands beside me, taking out his hand that has the bouquet of flowers
and handing them to her.

She looks at the flowers and smiles gently. "Aw you didn't have to do that.." she takes the flowers and
happily smells them.

I smile softly at her smile as i watch her smell the flowers.

Ramiro places a hand on my back and gives her a smile. "Silas told me you have a liking for flowers, I hope roses are okay."

"Roses are perfect, thank you." She replies.

Ramiro smiles and gives her a nod.

"You know roses can live from six to ten years? But some can live up to, like, fifty. Isn't that so—"

Amelia's rambling is cut short when i gently pull her into a hug.

I close my eyes, hugging her close to me. "You always find a way to scare the hell out of me don't you." I say softly.

Amalia stays still for a moment before responding to the hug. "I'm okay.." she says.

I mentally scoff. "Thats totally believable." I mutter into her ear. I run a hand through her hair.

I pat her arm gently before pulling away from the hug, ignoring the feeling of my tense muscles.

Ramiro smiles at me, putting his hand on my shoulder and gently massaging the tense area.

I look at Amalia, gently caressing her cheek. "Let's go get you something to eat, yeah?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.7K 40
Amelia is 20 when she moves in with her brother in woodlands. What she didn't expect was to meet his best friend Mason a serial player. She wants not...
831K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
1.2M 41.1K 73
"Do you always have a book covering your face, like everywhere you go?" He asks breaking the silence. "Yes, yes I do" I reply. "Why?"he asks. βˆ†...
4.7K 536 48
❝then our souls mingled with one another, and soft euphoria covered us, and we held one another in a fragile and delicate silence, that no one could...