✨Only In My Fears✨ (Alastor x...

By ValerieWinks777

[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six ye... More

✨Prologue✨
Ch. 2 ✨A Hazbin Cook-Off✨
Ch. 3 ✨The Exterminators✨
Ch. 4 ✨Donovan✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 5 ✨The Little Dog Demon✨
Ch. 6 ✨Advice From A Friend✨
Ch. 7 ✨An Attempt To Make You Smile✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 8 ✨Vox✨
Ch. 9 ✨Tea Time With Donovan✨
Ch. 10 ✨The Final Word✨
Ch. 11 ✨Collapse✨
Ch. 12 ✨Forgiveness✨
Ch. 13 ✨Searching For The Lost✨
Ch. 14 ✨Valentino✨
Ch. 15 ✨One's Promise✨
✨(Bonus Chapter)✨
Ch. 16 ✨True Colors✨
Ch. 17 ✨The Truth Is Served✨
Ch. 18 ✨Underground✨
Ch. 19✨Face To Face✨
Ch. 20 ✨Saving Him✨
Ch. 21 ✨Awaken✨
Ch. 22 ✨Our Moment✨
Ch. 23 ✨The Wedding Day✨
Ch. 24 ✨Honeymoon✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨The End✨

Ch. 1 ✨A Day In The Afterlife✨

2.5K 69 9
By ValerieWinks777

*Y/N's POV*

"And that my fellow sinners, concludes the end of our time together!"

I glance at the radio beside me, playing softly in an old fashioned scratchy tune while it sits on top of the polished counter.

My hands are hot and soapy from the dish water, and after the final dish is done, I grab the nearest towel and dry them off, before hearing Alastor's voice through the radio again.

"May all have a wonderful night! And I will see you tomorrow...stay tuned," he finishes in a demonic voice, chuckling before the static of the radio gets louder, until it shuts off completely.

My fiance, everyone.

I chuckle softly, setting aside the towel to dry before I decide to go into the library to catch up on a book I've started reading last week.
Since Alastor is so old fashioned, there is no TV in the household. Only a record player, and a REALLY old telephone that hangs on the wall in the corner.

I've tried to get him to get a TV, but he refused.
Something about a certain overlord...I don't know his name, Vax? Vox? I think it was Vox.

But deep down, I think its because he's afraid to try new things.
Such a silly man he can be.

So yes, at least I got a Hellphone that why I won't be driven to insanity from Alastor's 'blast to the past' stuff.

At some point, I hear the doorbell ring in an old timey song, before the static familiar voice fills the air.

"Y/N darling, I'm home!"

I smile, putting my book aside, getting up and running to the spiral black staircase before I run down two steps at a time, and collide into his open arms.

One hand carries his staff, the other, a white bag.

"Hi honey," I kiss him on the cheek, "I missed you."

"And I, you, darling," he smiles, setting his staff aside to wrap his arm around my shoulders.
I blush, before my eyes catch the glint of red on the bag he's holding...
...and the slight red on his teeth.

"What's in the bag?" I point at it, feeling a slight uneasiness about it. There was one time, Alastor came home completely drenched in a demon's blood, all of which he wore a little proud.

He glances at it. "Oh! Just a little something I picked up at the butcher shop! You know how they all LOVE me, Y/N."

"And the blood on your teeth?" I ask, watching him smirk as his tongue licks it off in a hungry sort of way, which I try not to flinch at.

"I prefer to...sample, before I buy," he winks at me, chuckling under his breath as he turns. "Now then! Go and wash up, I shall make dinner tonight."

"Aren't you tired?" I ask. He's been gone since four in the morning, and its already six at night.
He shakes his head. "Not at all! In fact, I feel as if I can run a marathon!"

"Well, save some of that energy for tomorrow, love," I cross my arms, "we have that big cook-off at the hotel, remember?"

Since tomorrow is the One year anniversary of the Hazbin Hotel being open, Charlie wanted to do something special.
Alastor's idea was that it should be a stand up comedy show, all of which HE is in control of, but Charlie and I disagreed.

I love his jokes, no doubt, but do other demons?
I'd fear there could've been a blood bath from Alastor 'taking out' any troublesome demons.

So in the end, we all agreed that a breakfast cook-off for all demons to enjoy was the best way to go.
Who can refuse free food? Plus a little song and dance that Alastor and I composed ourselves which we will be preforming tomorrow.

Alastor smiles. "Don't fret, my love. I will be as fit as a fiddle for tomorrow! I do love a show."

"Alright," I chuckle, turning on my heels as I wave at him. "I'll be back in twenty minutes, okay?"
He nods behind me as I go up the steps and towards the bathroom to take a quick shower before dinner.

In the bathroom, I glance at the mirror at my human face, one hand raising to touch my cheeks.
I purse my lips, staring at every detail of everything that I dislike.

Insecurities always get me out of nowhere...

For fun, I shut my eyes, and when I open them, I'm in my demon form.
A Deer Demon, with pale skin and H/C that stops at my shoulders, and deer shaped ears on my head that are the same color as my hair.

Even my feet shaped into flat hooves, and my hands are sharp, much like Alastor's hands.
On my tailbone is indeed a little red and white tail, which I purposely use to tease Alastor and make him flustered since he makes me flustered at least...oh...about ten times a day.

I chuckle, shaping back into my human form and getting into the shower.

★★★

When dinner—that was TO DIE FOR—was eaten and the dishes cleaned and away, Alastor goes upstairs, strips of his coat until he's only in his red and black undershirt with black suspenders, sitting on the bed with one leg outstretched and the other curled up to help balance a book in his hands.

I come from the other room in my nightgown, before going to my vanity mirror that Alastor had made just for me, and sit down to brush my hair.

"Hon?"

"Yes, my love?" he asks, not looking up from his book.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?" I ask, looking over my shoulder at him to see his reaction.
He shuts his book, getting off the bed to come to me.

"My dear, I would be insane to think that you WEREN'T beautiful!" he wraps his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder while I raise my hands to hold his arms.

"You're quite a lovely thing to look at, I find myself always wanting to stare at you."

"Liar," I joke, before he kisses my cheek in a firm but gentle manner.
"You are a woman of style and class, mon cheri," he gently pushes aside my hair, the tips of his fingers grazing the back of my neck.

"Though I find it a little troubling."

"What?" I ask, looking up at him.
He smirks. "I am not the only one who admires your beauty," he places a kiss on my shoulder, "I see other demons watch you, and it is quite annoying. If anything, I should ask you to STOP being beautiful that way other demons will stop staring at you!"

At that point, I'm laughing, and he smiles, knowing his joke succeeded to make me smile and laugh.
"Well, no can do, I guess," I remark, before a smirk forms on his lips.

"Not exactly," he lifts me bridal style off the chair all of a sudden. "I will find a way to show other demons that you are mine, and mine alone."

I blush, before he kisses me, deeply, slowly, in a teasing sort of way.
It makes my insides twist, in a good, warm way.

When he sets me back down, he goes back to the bed to continue his reading.
I lay beside him. "There is no need to, babe," I say, "I make it known enough that I only want you."

He chuckles under his breath, watching as I snake my arm over his stomach. "Go to sleep, Y/N, we have a big day tomorrow."

I smile, shutting my eyes. "Love you."

"Love you too."

"Love you more."

"Love you most."

"Love you to the moon."

He looks at me. "Sleep, Y/N!" he taps at my head in a gentle manner, and I laugh, finally allowing myself to shut my eyes and drift off into a deep slumber, my arm that's thrown across his stomach slowly raising up and down from Alastor's breath.

My soon to be husband.

He proposed to me a week ago, and though he claims that we must wait to be married until the hotel is at a steady position, I don't mind.
As long as he's here beside me...that's enough for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.8K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
97.5K 3.1K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...
142K 2.5K 79
Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing random photos I've found of Alastor, or watch...