Nonsense

Da Emigree

Isagi Yoichi have a complicated life but living a peaceful life. Everything is all good until Ego decides to... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

17 2 0
Da Emigree

The rest and peaceful days of the two brothers has ended. School days will start tomorrow. Yoichi is being paranoid because what if someone talk to him? act like mute? ran away? ignore? isn't that rude?

He went into this very normal way, and that is to stay average, don't attract any attention, don't stand out, stay out, always go to quite place.

Yoichi finally have his own social media but it is private, only his brother is his friend in that account, not like he cares. Yoichi would try to commute but found out that their uni is located in secluded area, this prestigious school is where he'll study. He isn't ready for that.

That night, Yoichi fell asleep while calling out saints and God's to give him strength to survive a day with new people.

On the other side, Aiku is still awake scrolling at their University's page.

There a bunch of students lets out their thoughts, if you want to stay anonymous you can chat to the group account of the officers to post your thoughts.

Blue Lock Page

Blue Lock Page:

Shout out to Oliver Aiku, can I be your girlfriend?

-Your Forever

Likes 1256       Comments 276

Karasu Tabito shared post of Blue Lock Page:

You can be mine if you want😉

Likes 695       Comments 127

Otoya Eita shared post of Blue Lock Page:

Sorry to break it, but he already have a baby, he even dropped the Rizz Boyz 😓

Likes 1.5k       Comments 110

Blue Lock Page: (Aiku my man, your name is known HAHAHAHA)

Oliver Aiku, is it true?????

Likes 167       Comments 59

Betrayed Boyz

Karasu: eys~ our Oliver Aiku once again are taking over the whole bllk uni topics!

Shidou: see ya tomorrow mates😚

Otoya: @Traitor you have a lot to explain tomorrow
:show us the face bro, don't be so mysterious
: come on don't be shy!

Karasu: lol, Otoya's determination to know who is your baby-chan
:ngl I'm also curious

Shidou: fr, shawty looks hot 🥵
:each story and pictures update of her makes me turn on
:unknown always excites me🥴

Traitor: y'all are giving me a good reason to hide it....
:my baby is off limits I'm telling you all
:touch my baby and you'll get your eternal rest😍

Shidou: ows, protective I see that👀

Otoya: be honest with us bro, is she the reason why you don't want to do sleepovers to your place???

Traitor: yeah, no denying<3

Karasu: damn that hurt 🤕
:I hope she dumps you like your other girls 🤬🖕

Traitor: my baby loves me 🥰
:anyways, see you all tomorrow fuckers!!!
:have a nightmare or overthink about my baby🥰 you won't get to see my baby's face even if you went here😚😚😚

Otoya: I hate you 🖕🖕🖕

Traitor: love y'all too 💗💗💗
:😝😝😝

And so the night has come to an end. As usual, Aiku was woken up by the smell of coffee and sounds of cooking. A sight to see of Isagi Yoichi preparing breakfast, wearing a trouser and a tuck in long sleeves. "Morning." Yoichi greeted, "Yes, Good morning." Aiku gets his coffee sat down and wait for their breakfast to finish. Aiku checks his phone and as he expected, it's already spammed by his friends chats.

Betrayed Boyz

Karasu: rise and shine babes, we still have someone to interrogate 😊

Otoya: I'm actually planning on going to uni early when I remember that I stayed at uni dorms...

Shidou: today is the day when, we will know who "baby" is

Traitor sent a photo (Yoichi's back while cooking with a slight face that can be seen since it was looking at the side.)
Traitor: it's my baby brother you fucktards😝

Karasu: .....

Otoya: did we just got catfish???

Shidou: give him to me man, the other two isn't interested but I am😍
:shawty looks so presentably expensive😍😍😍
:why didn't you tell me you have a younger brother? I could have settle to him
:what's his socmed???

Traitor: No❤️ even if I were to tell you, he doesn't have socmed so suffer HAHAHAHAHA

Karasu: nah I ain't believing you bro
:you're just gatekeeping him

Otoya: what he said^^^

Traitor: I ain't joking.
:I even try to make my other friends to strike up a conversation with him, and what did he do?
:he nearly humiliate them because of his lack of knowledge in social skill 😭😭
:if he doesn't want to talk, he won't

Shidou: I can have him!
:I'm a masochist 😛

Karasu: what in the god damn?

Otoya: 👁️👄👁️
:omaygawd! what is that!? what is that!?

Traitor: anyways! see all later! breakfast is served!

Otoya: if that's how you are treated by your baby brother...
:mom I want that too!

Karasu: we could only wish and cry😞

Shidou: I called dibs first!

Karasu: whatever you said fuck brain...

"Are you going early?" Aiku said eating his breakfast, watching Yoichi check his shoulder bag if he has everything he needed. "Mhm, but don't worry, I'll wait for you to finish your breakfast, I'll do the dishes." Aiku chuckle to his brother, surely Yoichi claimed the ownership of the kitchen, but he can do dishes, it's not that hard anyways.

"Don't be. I can do the dishes, go now, sho sho."  Aiku said with a hand gesture. Yoichi stare at him confused but still do what his brother told him. "He's so clueless. What will happen to him if someone tried to strike up a conversation to him." said, sipping on his coffee, "Do I need to worry about that? I mean he brought a book about manners when talking to others." he laughed one more time, then decided to finish his breakfast.

He did the dishes first before taking a shower. Finally getting ready, he went out to their garage to take out his baby, which is his motorcycle. "How I missed driving you." wear his helmet, start his bike and ready to go. "Let's have some fun this school year too."

In Yoichi's case, he was surprised to see a lot of people this early, he could guess that most of the students were staying at university dorm. He went and go to park his bike to the corner where it's not that visible to naked eyes. His brother send him a snap of their University's map. With his spatial awareness, he might get lost once or twice but it is easy to memorize the route.

The first thing he did was to go to the library. It might be the only place where less people and more quite, that why he went there. He expected the right one, he wondered that maybe because it's still early that why it has less people. He list his name as it was needed said by the librarian.

He occupied the spot in the last corner near to the window giving him natural lights, and there he spends his free time reading before going to his class. He remembers that he went early to school because he will explore it, but who cares? he already found a good and comfortable place to stay.

Old Face (Nii-chan)

Old Face: wya???
:I mean, where you at?

Yoichi: In the library, why?

Old Face: nothing just wondering
:you know how to talk to other people now right?
:btw I just arrived at school

Yoichi: I'm not a child anymore, I know how to decline a conversation

Old Face: is that the purpose of the book you brought?

Yoichi: stop texting me, I'm in the library, it will be noisy and distracting

Old Face: oh please brat, your phone is always at silent mode

Yoichi: go fuck around with your hoes

Old Face: I love you too 😚😚😚

Yoichi puts down his phone to continue to read. Everyone will think he is getting the course of psychology because of the book he was reading and the fact that he is elaborating it, noting the things he remembers after reading for few minutes.

He noticed that his eyes are starting to hurt because of how small the text in the book are. He decided to wear his specs to his success, reading is now less harder for his eyes.

Being too focused by what he was doing, he failed to catch the eyes that was watching him on the side.

Bachira Meguru, a pair of honey eyes thay was watching Isagi Yoichi. Call it love at first sight if that's how you see it, but it's the first time that Meguru experience being focused at one thing. Isagi Yoichi is mesmerizing.

He ran to the library to take some nap and didn't expect to see an angel as soon as he open his eyes.

I never thought I'll find studying attractive

Meguru said to himself. He wanted to strike some conversation to Isagi but how? is he feeling nervous? Bachira Meguru, nervous on talking to others?

He fish out his phone, snap a picture on Yoichi and goes rant to one of his friends. The one who is picked to deal with him was Chigiri Hyoma.

Chigs(Chigiri Hyoma)

Bachira sent a photo (side view of Yoichi's face wearing specs, a pen in his hand, book and notebook on the table with a phone face down.)
Bachira: I never thought I'll find studying attractive
:Chigs help me!!!
:I feel nervous to talk to him!
:who is this hottie!? I never saw him last year!
:damn, am I in love?
:Chigsssss how should I approach him!?
:wait do I even look good?

Chigiri Hyoma:

Who tf did this to Bee? Who ever you are fuck you! now I'm the one who's dealing with him now🖕

Likes 265        Comments 123

Chigs

Bachira: Chigs! rant later help me first!!

Chigs: I don't know bee, I also don't know who he is

Bachira: what!? that's impossible!!!

Chigs: maybe because you used to skip your class most of the time that's why you don't know him
:wait are you gay? I thought you said you are not?
:try to study ig?

Bachira: is that so!?!?
:tnx Chigs!!!

Chigs: wait bee! wya? Aryu chat me asking where you are!!

Bachira: just told him you don't know!
:I got this😉

Chigs: somehow I don't trust it....

Bachira Meguru:

studying 🤓
(Photo of papers and books)

Likes 1327        Comments 279

No bitches but no Gays

Igaguri: bro is this the end of the world?

Rensuke: is someone hack Bachira's account and post some shits???

Gagamaru: maybe he wants to change his school life?

Naruhaya: that's impossible! it's Bachira that we are talking about!!!

Igaguri: let's ask Chigiri, he posted something earlier right???
:@Chigiri

Chigiri: I ain't paid to deal with this shits
:yes, it's bee who posted that
:man is in love to the responsible student that's why he's trying to look good in studying

Naruhaya: so he needs to be in love to that responsible student for him to study???
:why now after failing our project 😭

Rensuke: no way...
:Igaguri man, we will pray at your temple later bro!

Gagamaru: maybe it's Bachira's double ganger?

Bachira: guys, stop spamming my phone it's distracting

Chigiri: I ain't dealing with that shit
:fuck this shit I'm out🏃

Igaguri: we'll find an exorcist for you mate!!!

Bachira tried to study, tried to look smart infront of Yoichi. Trying to finish his calculus assignment. He forgot that he's trying to impress Yoichi and shout out his frustration.

"Excuse me..." Meguru look at the owner of the voice, IT'S THE LIBRARY BOY!!!! "... Uhm, do you perhaps need some help with that?"

Starstruck, his face are more beautiful up close and his voice sounds so gentle. Meguru is officially in love with this man.

Yoichi on the other hand took it the other way around so he tried to explain what he meant, he really feel bad for the boy, he hears him groans countless of times, he wants to offer some help but he's not familiar with talking to others, when asked his brother, it answers immediately, what about other people?

"It's not I'm telling you you're dumb or what, I just want to help... You looked like you're having a hard time solving that..."

Meguru finally snapped back to reality, "Ah no, it's okay I can do this!" still trying to impress him, but it registered to Yoichi's brain filtered. Yoichi gave him worried or pitied look then says, "The equation that you're using is wrong..."

Meguru wanted to jump down to the window and let the ground eat him. This man in front of him wasn't just responsible student but a smart one! He has good eyes to see this gem. ".... yes, please help..." the only thing he could utter.

Yoichi teach him how to solve it, he said it's better so that Meguru will know how to solve it without any help if he learns. Meguru wonder why it's easy to understand when Yoichi explain to him and when his prof are the one that teaches, it sounded like alien language.

"Now try to solve the number two." Yoichi said, Meguru did, a little bit pressured because Yoichi's watching him, or maybe it's a response because Rin is the one that always tutors him. "It's okay, if you get it wrong I'll explain to you again, and don't rush it." Library boy is an angel unlike Rin-chan.

It takes time for Meguru to finish solving and when Yoichi checks it, it was correct. Hallelujah! Finally! "That's good, I hope you can get others right too. Sorry I'll be going now, my class will start in 10 minutes. Good luck."

Wait I didn't get his name!!!! At least he gets my heart!

No bitches but no Gays

Bachira: place your bets, I'll have the highest score in calculus assignment today!

Chigiri: I bet 50 yen you won't

Rensuke: what Chigiri said

Bachira: rude😤

Chigs

Bachira: I feel humiliated at the same time lucky

Chigs: tf did you do again?

Bachira: so I was trying to impress him but it flipped the other way around 🥲
:I was trying to solve calculus assignment, the one that my summer prof gave me
:my prof told me that I should pass it to him later cuz today is the start of class

Chigs: and? what's the catch?🤨

Bachira: let me finish first!😤
:so I got so worked out and forgot about him then he approached me and offer me some help🤩 he's an angel up close and he's so kind😍😍
:then I refused, trying to look cool and then he told me I'm using the wrong equation 🥲🥲🥲

Chigs: LMAO! HAHAHHAHA

Bachira: laugh all you want but he teaches me how to solve it!!!
:he is the complete opposite of Rin-chan when tutoring me
:starting today, I'll be a good student
:my man is smart, I can't taint his reputation when we got together

Chigs: delulu all you want bee, I'll visit you at psychiatric hospital
:but did you get his name tho?

Bachira: sadly no:(
:but he gets my heart 😍

Chigiri Hyoma:

When you're in a contest of being delulu but your opponent is Bachira Meguru 🤧

Likes 540        Comments 113

Comments

Chigiri Hyoma:
Bro is so in love to the man he just saw, he doesn't even know his name but his mind is already thinking about them being together 😭😭😭

Kunigami Rensuke:
if this is about the bet he was talking about earlier, we really need to find exorcist

--Chigiri Hyoma replied to Kunigami Rensuke>
|Bee: sadly no:(         |(screenshot)
|:but he gets my heart 😍 |
I'm changing my bet! He'll have the highest score later!

--Kunigami Rensuke replied to Chigiri Hyoma>
how can you tell? he's just in love

--Chigiri Hyoma replied to Kunigami Rensuke>
bee's crush is smart, he teaches him calculus bro

--Kunigami Rensuke replied to Chigiri Hyoma>
where to find a babe like that???

--Chigiri Hyoma replied to Kunigami Rensuke>
in the library, so later we will have library date guys, we need smart lovers
you ✍️ need ✍️ a ✍️ smart ✍️ crush ✍️ to ✍️ do ✍️ good ✍️ at ✍️ studies ✍️

Yoichi went to his class, unlike other school, they don't take attendance, maybe that's why students can go attend or not. Is he early or just other students don't care? Yoichi said he'll be the average student, sadly he gets the privilege of having advance classes. In his first class, he will join the second year class.

He wear his earphones, play some music, read his book and mind his own business. A notification sound interrupt the music, he checks it to see his brother's message.

Old Face

Old Face sent a photo (Yoichi reading book)
Old Face: you're in the same class as me??

Yoichi: that's because I'm smart, don't talk to me I don't like attracting attention.

Old Face: well said your highness 🙇

Yoichi perks up his head and saw his brother flirting with other girls then went back on reading his book. It's getting more noisy the more people enter the room. It's getting annoying, it's noisy.

Yoichi wanted to go out leave their room and went back to library. He must endure, should he pray right now? call all the saints and gods to give him patience and strength to survive a day. When are their prof gonna come? this is why he prefer being homeschooled.

He waited, waiting for his prof to shut his classmates mouth. He keeps on reading then he feels his eyes tired. He removed the glasses, stopped reading to give his eyes a short rest. Yoichi noticed a girl? maybe a guy with long hair, staring at him. He scanned his surrounding to check maybe there's someone behind him. When he confirmed there's no one, he stare back at the boy...? and tilted his face a bit in confusion, then the boy avert it's gaze and leave as soon as the one in his class gave something to the boy.

Yoichi asked himself, do I look weird?

Earlier

"Chigs! come on! just this one!!" Meguru beg to his friend to pick up the files from Sae, older brother of Rin. As if Meguru would like to talk to that man, his stare just feel so offending as if he's looking right at your soul and judging you.

As for Chigiri's case, if Meguru doesn't want it, how about how much he hate it? "Come on Chigs, I'm begging! I'll treat you lunch!!" what a bait. Of course he took it. He's weak to that kind of baiting. "You said it, then keep it." Chigiri mentally cursed himself as Meguru started to celebrate.

He walked through second year stratum. That man was just supposed to be only first year college but his smart ass makes him jump a year. When Chigiri finally saw Sae's classroom, he peek through and asked for him. One of the students there let him in and pointed where Sae was sitting.

"Uhm, excuse me." One stare, one stare and he feel angered by this man, he sometimes wonder why he hate Itoshi's. "What is it?" even his voice sounds annoying, everything about them is annoying.

Chigiri rant to himself mentally before giving an answer, "Rin asked me to pick up the files...? what he said." "Ah." Then Sae started to check his bag. It's just a coincidence when he avert his gaze to Sae, he saw Yoichi.

Pulling off his glasses, massages his eyes for a bit, then he saw his whole face. Azures eyes, porcelain skin, brows perfectly arc, button nose yet pointy, natural red lips, undercut hair and perfectly spread apart bangs on side.

Holy moly! this is Bee's crush!? He's fucking pretty! and he is Sae's classmate!?

When Chigiri's gaze was noticed, he can't take his eyes off and shamelessly looking at the boy. Yoichi scanned his surrounding, thinking maybe Chigiri was looking at someone behind or besides him. When he acknowledged Chigiri's gaze, he look at him in the eyes, those confused azure doe eyes really is mesmerizing.

Chigiri avert his eyes then Sae give him the files. And when he gets it, he immediately walk away. For god knows how his heart were beating so fast with just locking eyes together. For as long as Chigiri remember, he isn't the type of person to act like that, Chigiri Hyoma is hard to get, but oh God, how his heart skipped a beat when he just saw his whole face.

Going back to his friends, blushing in mess, brows are millimeter away from each other. He slaps the files to Bachira's face before it could even say a word. "Don't talk to me!" He shouted, marching to their classroom and takes a seat.

"What the fuck Sae did to him this time?" Raichi asked, both amazed and confused by Chigiri's action. "Whatever it is, I ain't dealing with it." Kunigami raising his hands like surrendering. "I don't know if I should thank him or apologize to him." Bachira asked himself, "Do it both bro." Naruhaya said, "But he slapped me with these papers!" His friends ignored his reasoning.

Going back to Yoichi. When the prof arrived. Their prof explained briefly on what is their class is about, then proceed to tell them about the seating arrangement. The prof said, it's for him to remember their names easily if it's alphabetically arrange.

Yoichi got paired by Itoshi Sae. He's kinda thankful because, the man looks like the quite type, the one that will only talk when necessary. They both exchange bows and glances before sitting down together. Then the class continue, giving lesson, surprised recitation and he must say that his seatmate is smart.

"Listen! I know this is the first day in school for some of you, but project is project, assignment is assignment." Their prof blab. "The seating arrangement you have right now, your seatmate will be your partner in every projects and activities this whole semester."

Other students react negatively as they have someone in their mind to work with. Yoichi did not react, however he was surprised when his seatmate didn't give any reaction to. He glance at his seatmate that is already staring at him. It's awkward, so what he did was bow his head slightly and say, "I'll be looking forward working with you." with his seatmate's reply, "Same here." Then they went back, facing the board, awkward.

Yoichi guess if his seatmate is like him who lacks social skill or just not really into talking.

When class is nearing its end Yoichi tear some piece of paper, write down his email and phone number. He slide it to Sae, confused by his actions but still take it. He give Sae clarification as he hates misunderstanding. "I have a social media but I don't often use it, that's my email and phone number." Sae only gave him a nod.

Class is done, Yoichi pack his things and went out. One down, two to go. He have 3 hours free time before his next class. He look for a coffee shop inside their campus.

While walking he gets a call from his one and only friend.

Mike is calling

Answer        Decline

Yoichi answer his phone. "Hello?" He asked, a silence for a while then he heard his friend.

"Hey Gigi! I called out of nowhere, I guess." Yoichi just give a hum and his friend continues.

"Today's the first day of school. Kinda tough..."
"You're right. Mine's too."
"Really!? I thought you are homeschool?"
"Was. Mom and dad enrolled me to my brother's school."
"I wanna say it's good to know, but knowing you... I could only laugh."
"Don't, I've had enough of that with my brother."
"Anyways, where are you studying at?"
"Blue Lock University, how about you?"
"Holy shit!! wait where you at right now!? I also study here!!! Send me your location, yeah? I wanna see you again!"
"M'kay. I'll drop the call and send you my location. I'm going to cafe, want me to order you something? My treat, don't worry."
"A latte and cheesecake please! See you later!"
"Alright, bye."

Yoichi dropped the call and send his location to his friend. Mike is the one that he got to close when he went back to Maldives for a rest. Mike isn't his real name, it's just that's how Yoichi wanted to call the boy. Mikage Reo, that's Mike's real name.

Mike calls him Gigi in response. Call it nickname but for them it's their secret names for each other. He arrived at the cafe and claim one of the table then gets his order. One Latte, and matcha latte, both iced and one cheesecake and one chocho nutella slice cake. He gets on the seat, waiting for his order and Reo.

Reo on the other hand, frantically fixing his things and himself. For now, Nagi Seishiro isn't his top priority. Yoichi is here and it's been years since they last saw each other.

"Hey, a favor!" Reo called on of his friend. "Can you all deal with Nagi for this day? I need to go, bye!" He said rushing to the location Yoichi sent to him.

"Perfect Child"

Hiori: did I heard that right?

Nanase: he basically abandoned Nagi-san to us.

Rin: is that really Reo?

Hiori: this is the first time he willingly leaves Nagi.
:kinda curious what makes him do that...

Nanase: but guys, what are we gonna do to Nagi-san?

Rin: throw him into trash

Nanase: that's bad😨

Hiori: let's just tell Nagi. he's a grown up man, he can handle his own.

Reo arrived at the cafe, scanned the place and saw Yoichi on the corner waving at him.

Fucking hell! Gigi glow up! He's so attractive right now. He looks presentable and neat.

He walks towards Yoichi, Yoichi stands up to give Reo a hug. Reo snuggles to him, hugging him tightly. "I missed you." Reo mumble, still hugging Yoichi. "You know I missed you too." Yoichi tap his back and he let go from the hug. They both seat, facing each other. Their order is already at their table, Yoichi's food is untouched, he waited for Reo to eat with him together.

Reo can't help but feel a warmth spread in his chest. He watches Yoichi type something to his phone, he could guess he's updating his brother. He takes this opportunity to take a picture of their meal, hands and torso of Yoichi can only be seen and then post it with caption, "With my Gigi! Thanks for the treat!" After posting, he saw Yoichi putting his phone inside his bag, giving him full of his attention.

Oh how much Reo craves for that. The last time he experience this was before Reo going back at Japan and leaving Yoichi. Luckily they are in touched to each other even when Yoichi doesn't have social media, and thanks to that he got to be the only one for Isagi Yoichi.

Yoichi smiles at him and asked if they can eat now. Reo agreed, it was quite, Reo was still calming himself, while Yoichi were waiting for Reo to be comfortable. After a while, when Yoichi sees Reo ready to talk, he is the one who started the conversation.

"How are you doing, Mike? I'll take the role of the listener this time. You go and talk, I want to hear your stories, also talk about yourself hm? I want to catch up with you."

Reo wanted to scream right now. How could Gigi know him that well when they mostly talk thru phones? The assurance he gives Reo to be comfortable and be himself, the treatment he can't get from others, that might be bare minimum for others but for Mikage Reo it is a fucking blessing, because you won't be able to find someone like that.

For the first time, Reo talk. A lot of words, long sentences. He was never get interrupted. Gigi gives him smiles and nods, he always asked about Reo when he started to talk only about others, and when he does Gigi compliments him from small to his big achievements, and when he talks about that his small achievement is nothing he would say, "How could you say that? I'm very proud of you, y'know." Those affirmations, assurance, attention, feeling validated and is seen as who he is. Reo could do this all day, every day.

He didn't get to finish his food because of how talkative he is, he feel guilty. Gigi brought it for him and he didn't get to finish it because he only talks about himself.

"It's okay. Want to get some take out? Still my treat. It's because I get to hear more stories about you other than your friend." Yoichi got up from his seat with smiles on his face. Reo hug him once again, burying his head on Yoichi's neck. "I'm so thankful to have you." Reo felt a bit of movement, Yoichi is swaying him while hugging.

"I'll take that as a yes. And God knows how thankful I am when he gave me you. So Mike, be a bit more confident to yourself." Yoichi give Reo a pat in his head, swaying him a bit more before releasing the hug. "Your friends are looking for you right? should we also get a take out for them?"

"You're so kind Gigi." Yoichi give him a smile and asked him what he should order for them. Yoichi brought them drinks and 2 box of macarons then a cheesecake and a latte for Reo because he didn't get to finish his, earlier. He insisted a help for Reo since it's quite heavy to hold the drinks. He lets Reo hold the box of macarons.

He walked with Reo until he arrives at some kind of office. Seems like Mike is part of one of the school's club or officer. He wish him goodluck and leave. He still have an hour free for himself and he decided to spend it in the library.

Reo arrived with drinks and box of macarons. He unknowingly sends daggers to the people of the room. He gets his latte and cheesecake, pull a chair, put it in the corner and eat.

Hiori snaps him a photo and post it into his social media.

Hiori Yo:

We are sorry for interrupting your time with your Gigi, but thanks for the food.
(A picture of Reo eating his cheesecake while frowning at Hiori)

Likes 2.5k        Comments 509

Comments

Nanase Nijiro:
Thank you for the food, please don't get upset with us anymore 😭

Itoshi Rin:
As soon as the door closed he sent daggers to us with his stare.

Nagi Seishiro:
thanks for the lemon drink 👍

Otoya Eita:
he even cursed at me when I chat him lol, but say thanks to your Gigi 😉

--Mikage Reo replied to Otoya Eita>
don't you dare, I know how to bury a body and make your identity unknown using my money😊

--Otoya Eita replied to Mikage Reo>
suddenly I remember Aiku....

Yukimiya Kenyu:
He's whinny when it comes to Nagi, but this is much worse, we can't even talk to him 😔

Karasu Tabito:
You can talk to him, just wear protective gear.

Chigiri Hyoma:
I'm not even getting paid... first it's Bee, now you...

"Come on Reo-chan. Stop sulking there, we have a meeting y'know?" Shidou said, trying to soothe him up, but alas, it's his quality time with Gigi that they interrupted. "You can do your meeting, I can still hear your voice at this distance." Reo still have a frown written on his face. Some find it funny and some find it troublesome.

"But it's you who will present." Reo only glare at Shidou. Fuck that, he ain't dealing with it anymore, he's thankful for the drinks and macarons but he won't deal with that state of Reo.

"Rin, how 'bout ya take over today's meeting?" Hiori suggest, because nothing will happen if they try to convince Reo. "I don't want to, but do I have a choice?" Rin said, getting up and starting the meeting.

Today is a peculiar day for them. It's their first time experiencing the out of patience Reo, and that would be the last they swear.

To Be Continued.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.4K 216 4
Cupid comes to Blue Lock, and he's one hell of an egoist. Aka I just wanted to write some v-day oneshots about my boys.
415 12 3
"๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™™." โ†ณ In which a lazy, yo...
505K 15.5K 69
"an angel from heaven." bllk x f! reader oneshots for you to binge-read ๐Ÿค ยฉSEN. โš DEC 2022.
83.1K 4.9K 31
(Y/n), a former boxer, was reincarnated into a different world. Although, her days are always haunted by the events of her past life. Thus she seemin...