Murder, Mystery and Madness:...

By TYBClassics

A riveting collection of short stories dealing with Murder, Mystery and Madness curated by yours truly. Enjoy... More

THE ADVENTURE OF THE BLANCHED SOLDIER Part 1
THE ADVENTURE OF THE BLANCHED SOLDIER Part 2
THE ADVENTURE OF THE BLANCHED SOLDIER Part 3
The Editor Speaks - Madness
THE TELL-TALE HEART
The Editor Speaks- Murder
FATHER MILON
The Editor Speaks- A Revision of Intent
THE MYSTERY OF THE YELLOW ROOM: Chapter I
THE MYSTERY OF THE YELLOW ROOM: Chapter II
THE MYSTERY OF THE YELLOW ROOM: Chapter III
The Editor Speaks- A Fairytale Mystery
The Six Swans By the Brothers Grimm

Whatdunnit?

7 1 0
By TYBClassics

"Writing to me is an advanced and slow form of reading. If you find a book you really want to read but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."

                                                                                                                    - Toni  Morrison , 1981

Whydunnit?

I wanted to gather up the stories of murder, mysteries and madness and store them up like a treasure trove to read at leisure. And that is what I'm doing.

Howdunnit?

I have chosen certain stories which I will continue to release. But I need your help if there's a story you feel merits a chapter message me here! 

I usually refer to Project Gutenberg and Wikipedia for my sources. Do let me know if you have better sources.

Wheredunnit?

Here on this site, on this page. This is where you can contact me.

There will be author's notes before and after the stories. 

Disclaimer:

If the work added is not public domain, do let me know and I'll remove the same.

I plan on updating the as close to original versions of the story as possible. There may be certain language which may not be appropriate. 

Also, the updation may not be consistent due to work if so, I apologize in advance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 20
ok what the heck. we're doing this. just a funky lil' collection of my short stories and poems
290 54 16
A collection of short stories/message/writing. Dark stories with the subject death, sucide, murder and all the good stuff. You have been warned to al...
24.5K 735 28
This book is kinda for me, I always loved Edgar Allen Poe so yeah... but hey, it's here so you might as well read it .u.
4.3K 54 6
A collection of short stories I have written over the years. Some inspired by trips to dozens of old cemeteries, and others inspired by music.