Wait of hundred years is end...

Von Spark_taekook_

Where a rude cold ruthless who was cursed of not having his mate or can't find his mate was waiting for his m... Mehr

1. King 👑
2. Bunny beauty 💝
3. love/obsession/lust?
4. you are mine💝
5. Love making🔞
6. Guilt 💝
7. Truth and guilt 💝
taehyungie and taekook update💝
8. luna💝
9. insecurity💝
Taehyung💝
The lake💝

10. party💝

761 37 21
Von Spark_taekook_

Taekook come to their chamber. Tae close the door by his foot and put kook on the bed hovering over kook. Removing his viel in the process.

Tae directly look into kook's eyes who diverted his gaze not wanting to look into Tae's eyes with red cheeks being shy.

Yes he is the most strongest fighter never submit in front of anyone a bold person but in front of outsider. When he is with his alpha he is just a shy fluffball.

Tae hold kook's chin and turned his face towards him looking into his eyes with dark and deep gaze.

Tae:-(deep voice) when I look into your eyes so maintain the eyes contact never divert your gaze.

Kook:-(moaning at the deep voice) ummm~~ y-yes a-alphaa~~

But his moaning sound did something into Tae making his dick twiched whose eyes turned more dark now looking at kook like he will eat him just by his gaze.

Well what can we expect from the man who got hard by just one look of kook's back so definately moaning work more as a fire.

Without any wait Tae attach his lips onto kook's kissing him passionately who kissed back while sighing contently.

Tae was sucking kook's lower lip while kook was doing same with Tae's upper lip. After sucking the life out of kook's lips he bite on them making kook gasp.

Taking the chance Tae enter his tongue in kook's mouth exploring each and every corner of his mouth. While kook started to suck on Tae's tongue making him hummm in satisfaction.

After long passionate makeout they both break the kiss panting heavily with the string of saliva attach to both their lips.

Tae:- take rest you were limping cause in the evening you won't get time to rest and will get more tired.

(Au:- what do you mean here Tae🤔😼😼)

Said making Kook nod and gave his shy bunny smile with red cheeks making Tae to give small smile too.

Tae dive into kook neck sucking and biting their making new hickeys. While kook pat Tae's back.

It didn't took much time for both of them to fell asleep while Tae on the top of kook hugging him tightly.

TIME SKIP

Kook woke up at evening seeing himself alone on the bed making him pout but it didn't take much time for his pout to vanish and a smile to come on his lips.

He got down from the bed and went towards the divan port near the window and saw a beautiful gorgeous dress with some jewelleries and a letter.

He took the letter first and started to read. After reading he was blushing madly he hold the letter and put it back and started to see the hangbok and jewelleries.

Letter

Hangbok and veil

Pendant/earrings/ring/bracelet/anklet/hairpin

Kook loved everything. He quickly took the hangbok and left to take bath. Soon after the refreshing bath he came back wearing the hangbok.

He came towards the dressing table and saw some hiar skin routine and makeup products already arranged their making him giddy inside.

He put his jwelleries and did a light makeup and did his hairs into a high pony. (Did I mention that kook have long hairs🤔)

Jungkook

After getting ready he wore his viel and sat on the bed waiting for jin to come and escort him from here to the hall as Jin already mindlink him.

Soon after waiting for few minutes he heard a knock on the door followed by the voice.

Jin:- kookie it's time to go come fast.

Kook:- just a min hyung coming.

After checking himself one last time he came out making Jin smile.

Jin:- you are looking so beautiful Luna I m sure alpha won't be able to divert his gaze away from you.

Kook:-(blushing) shut up hyung come let's go.

Kook was thankful to the veil cause he knows today he is gonna blush like no tomorrow so the veil is his savior for now.

Meanwhile with Tae

After coming from his chamber putting all the necessary things and letter for kook he came direct to the hall where all the preparation is going on.

He is himself got ready before coming here with his crown on his head and a furr coat over his dress.

Taehyung

He saw each and every preparation changing everything which he didn't like. He wanted to make it grand cause it's first time he is celebrating something in his palace and that to his luna's birthday.

Soon guest strated to come their bowing to their emperor. Tae just nod having a poker face.

But his heartbeat increased by the presence of someone from where the sound of anklet was coming making his mind go crazy.

His gaze went towards the stair from where the devine beautiful omega was coming well his omega was coming down looking beyond the world.

He went towards the stairs and forward his hand towards the omega who kept his own hand over his coming down.

The both went towards the small stage with one royal chair at the center which was prepared for the alpha and luna.

When whole crowed saw the beauty coming down all of their gaze was on him. Whole hall was silent was just watching alpha and the omega.

But two family present their didn't liked it even a bit. They gritt their teeth after listening to the words of alpha.

Tae:-(deep authoritative voice with straight face) you all must be confuse that why you all are invited this sudden for the party. So it's the birth and the welcome party for the Luna of daegu pack and empress of the whole South Korea. My better half who turned 18 today itself. Hope you all will give the same respect to your empress as you give to your emperor.

Crowed:-(cheerfully) HAIL TO THE ALPHA HAIL TO THE LUNA. (But they all got quite after listening to the angelic voice)

Kook:-(smiling) welcome everyone I m jeon jungkook price of busan pack son of alpha yoongi and Luna jimin. The best warior among all. Hope you all will accept me as your Luna and empress. I will try my best to give you all the care of love and to protect and solve you problems.

Crowed:-(bowing) HAIL TO THE EMPEROR HAIL TO THE EMPRESS.

Tae:- enjoy everyone.

Tae hold kook's waist and went towards the chair making kook blush cause he know that he have to sit on his alpha's lap.

(Au:- why does it sounds like bounded🤔 i m sorry guys but i didn't copy it)

Soon Tae sat on the chair and kook on his lap being comfortable. Tae one hand was holding kook from his waist and one hand was holding kook's hand.

Everyone started to enjoy themselves and here kook was admiring his alpha which Tae felt. Tae tuned his face towards kook and leaned towards his ear.

Tae:-(deep husky voice) you can admire your alpha as much as you want inside our chamber  being naked.

Listening to him kook's cheeks whole neck become red having a shy smile on his lips biting them stopping himself to stop smiling.

Tae:- stop torchering your lips doll cause it's my work to do.

Kook:- a...alpha s...stop

said making Tae humm who now divert his gaze towards the crowd. Kook also now divert his eyes towards the crowed where pack members were dancing and singing.

Many strong pack came and congratulate the couple to which kook gave smile (tho none can see it) and a small thank you whereas Tae had his pocker face and just nodded.

Soon the party was over and guest started to leave from their in which two left angrily while glaring at the couple and their intimacy.

Tae right now was kissing kook over his veil making him blushy cause his eomma and jin hyung was having teasing smirk on their face.

He is sure they are gonna tease him tomorrow like their is no tomorrow not knowing they will not only tease him on it but for other reason too.

Tae:- hyung (to yoonmin) you all can stay here for a week cause I m thinking to have our courting ceremony next week if you all allow.

Yg:- no no Tae we will come one day before the courting ceremony now we have to leave cause we have our pack to take care of and don't worry their no one who is better for kook than you Tae we are happy that he choose you

Said making Tae sad cause he was thinking that they will take jungkook with them.

Kook:- but appa eomma please stay na it will be hard for eomma too to travel this much in pregnancy.

Jim:- don't worry baby we will manage you take care okay.

Kook:-(hugging yoonmin) okay then take care both of you Love you both so much.

Jim said making Tae shocked and happy. Soon yoonmin with hoseok also left from their. Taekook and namjin left to have their dinner

They didn't had it with guests as Namjin was busy with attending them and Taekook being the best king and queen wanted their guest to eat first.

Soon after having their dinner they all left towards their own chamber. Well kook was in Tae's arms who didn't wanted his Luna to walk more now.

***********
It's little boring but hope you all will like it and next part is gonna be amazing for you all

Hope you all will like this💝
It's already is on my insta id but thought to post here also...
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 44K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
142K 5K 25
a fearless ,ruthless,cold the jeon jungkook mafia his wife/husband kim taehyung (jeon taehyung)
556K 12.3K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...