Lover (Colin Bridgerton x OC)

By melanin_queen16

๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ฐ ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’? ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๏ฟฝ... More

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’…๐’๐’
๐™„๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™ง
๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š
๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’
๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐‘ซ๐’–๐’Œ๐’†
๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’”
๐‘พ๐’†๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“
๐‘บ๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’…

๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’”๐’š, ๐‘ฑ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’–๐’”๐’š

440 10 7
By melanin_queen16

Honorable mention of a sweet reader OtakuLife2023

No ones Pov

Today made Colin very nervous, today was the day he was going to propose to Anissa, he had everything music, flowers ,and birds the perfect trifecta. The only person that knew he was proposing was Anthony, he had finally given him his grandmothers ring, he had gotten it resized and everything.

( AN:I will have a chapters with all the wedding details and such.)

Anissa was excited for the party, Dalia had already gotten married a couple of days ago, the wedding was beautiful, she was happy her  best friend was happy. Anissa was bringing her second lady in waiting Abigail, who was also a good fiend, who was married to one of her guards so it worked itself out. After getting dressed she looked herself in the mirror.

Anissa made her way to the event, not knowing what she was in stored for. She made her way downstairs and joined her mother on the way outside of the estate to the carriage. When they made their way to the party, Anissa nerves were getting to her, she was anticipation. Unknown to her Anissa father arrived early and went to the castle and had the queen request Colins to the castle. To say Colin was nervous meeting not only his future father in law, if Anissa said yes which he hopes she does, but also the King of Italy. Arriving to the castle the guards had led him to a sun room. In there sat the very intimidating king of Italy.

Colin went into a deep bow looking at the king, the king had a stern expression. "Sit," his deep stern voice made Colin nervous. "So you want to marry my only daughter, why because she's a princess?" He asked leaning forward making Colin gulp. But Colin thought of his beautiful Anissa, and straighten his posture and cleared his throat. "No your highness, I love your daughter with my entire being, if I to be frank she puts the stars win the sky, makes me get out of bed because she's the cause of the sun shine, honestly sir she is my hold world, and I love her so much, I could care less if she was a princess or a commoner, I just love her sir and I hope you will approve of our engagement."

The king rose to his full height, and held out his hand, Colin was shocked as heee stood and took his hand, but even more shocked as he brought him into a hug, and said, "I am glad my daughter has found such a wonderful man." Colin could only think, 'Well that went over well', her father helped his plan the proposal, because it was big thing where they come from.

So thats leads us to where we are now. Anissa wasn't there yet, but she had just arrived and Colin stepped to the middle of the crowd and got everyones attention. "Hello everyone I have a announcement, I have chosen to marry and I have a bride," Marina walked closer thinking it was her. Penelope shook with anixeity and sadness. Thats when Anissa walked through the doors and the musicians started to play.

She was really confused until she saw her father walk and stand behind Colin. Birds took to the sky and Anissa walked closer, Colin got on one knee and looked to his hopefuly future wife, and when he spoke it shocked Anissa.

"Principessa Anissa, mi permetteresti di prendere la tua mano nel sacro matrimonio?" Anissa and her father laughed  at his pronunciation. Anissa got on her knees which shocked the crowd and smiled "Sì, lo farò, mio ​​dolce principe." Colin and everyone that didn't speak Italian looked at her confused, until her father leaned down and whispered, "She said yes," Colins face immediately turned up into a smile and he hugged her tight as he place the ring on her finger, and the petals dropped from the sky.

Penelope and Marina both stormed off in tears knocking things over, while everyone celebrated the new couple in joy. Anissa hugged her father tightly knowing this was his doing. Now the wedding planning had begun, Colin and Anissa would be wed, in three weeks time.

When the celebration was over, Lady Danbury had invited the Bridgertons and Anissa father to her home for tea. In the carriage ride back Anissa sat next to Colin wrapped in his arms. And her mother and father across from her. She couldn't help but ramble on in excitement, and Colin was equally as excited.

Arriving to the Danbury estate, the three families entered the estate and sat at the large table as the families converse. Hyacinth ran over to Anissa and squeezed her tight. "I can't believe my brother is marrying an actual princess, does that make me a princess!" Anissa laughed at her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Of course Princess Hyacinth!!" she giggled as Anissa tickled her, if Anissa had to be honest the younger daughter of the Bridgerton family was her favorite. Her future husband held her hand underneath the table. Violet looked to Anissa and smiled, "So Anissa what were you thinking about for a venue?" Colin chuckled at his mothers eagerness.

"Well if it ok with Colin, I wanted to do it outside, since it's been beautiful outside." Colin nodded his head, honestly he'd do what ever she wanted. They discussed more things and after everyone left. Anissa was wiping the makeup off her face, when she got a knock on her door. "Come in." Anissa said, and then enter her father.

"Hi papa, is everything alright?" he walked over and sat on her bed as she turned around on her vanity's chair. "I am just so proud of you, you did it, you found a man that loves and cares for you, I see the way he looks at you." Anissa smiled at her father.

"Yeah papa, he makes me very happy, and he treats me oh so well." Anissa was then pulled into a hug by her father. The two talked all night til her father tucked her in. They had been planning for about a week. Anissa had two weeks til her wedding, and she had some errands. She quickly picked something out and got dressed.

I NEEDED TO STOP by Delacroix's to ask her to alter my dress. Walking in with my guards standing outside the shop heads had turned to me, and they bowed as I smiled back at them. Delacroix came around the corner and pulled me into a hug. "How are you, your highness, what can I do for you?" She smiled as the guard behind me carried my garment bag.

"Well as you know my wedding is coming up, and I wanted you to make slight additions and alterations, the woman that made my dress did amazing, but there was certain things I wanted that she couldn't do, so I was hoping you could do it for me." Her eyes lite up at the offer.

"Well of course your highness I'd be honored, so where is this beautiful gown." I waved my guard over and he put the bag on the table in front of me. I explained what I wanted done, and she said no problem, I also offered her an invitation to my wedding, and she broke out in tears at the offer.

Walking out of the shop and I wanted to go see my hubby to be, so my carriage drove me to the Bridgerton resident and helped me out of my carriage. Walking up to the door, I knocked and one of the butlers let me in and led me to the drawing room.

Seeing the family sit in the room I smiled and I can't wait to have a large family like this. They were all in their own worlds that they didn't see me standing there "Colin, you're not going to even greet your fiancé?" I asked crossing my arms with a smirk.

The family looked up from what they were doing, he looked up and smiled brightly seeing me, he quickly stood and raced to me and picked me up and spun me around. "What are you doing here darling?" I squeezed him in a hug.

"Wanted to see if you wanted to go on a stroll?" he smiled at me and grabbed his coat, "Well lets go." Hyacinth gave me a hug before we left, we walked over to the beautiful park near by, I had my umbrella in my hand as the sun shined down on us as we strolled through the beautiful park.

"Today is just such a beautiful day." I smiled as I looked around the park, turning my head to Colin and he was just looking at me. "What?" I giggled.

We stopped walking and Colin grabbed my face and he said, "Your just so beautiful, and I'm so lucky." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek as we continued walking. "I wanted to ask you something Colin." He nodded his head for me to continue. "So I know how close you are to your family and I am too, so what if we had a house not to far from here, my father has land with a castle of sorts with a village and everything, and we can live in my home that I have in Italy."

Colin smiled at me, "That's a great idea a little kingdom of our own, and we can go there for some of the summer and spring months, and be here the rest of the time." I smiled at that, "Well you will be a prince." His face shown confusion.

"Sweetie did you not know that, I am a princess after all." He pulled me closer as we walked. "That may be true, but to me you're my beautiful Anissa." I smiled at him.

After our walk we went to a nice dinner at his home in their parlor, it was time to make my way home.

No ones Pov

Penelope was riddled with anger and sadness, she'd been in love with Colin since they were young, and she couldn't believe he was getting married, but she was going to confess and hopefully change good mind about marrying that princess wench.

There was only about five days until the anticipated wedding of the century, everyone thought that was Daphne and the Dukes was, but the wedding of a princess is completely different.

Anissa had finished having tea with the queen and she couldn't believe her wedding day was coming up so soon, most of the preparations were coming up soon. She was very excited at the fact her brothers were coming. Her brothers were going to walk her down the aisle and her father was going to perform the ceremony.

At the Bridgerton resident Colin is currently leaving to go see if his suit was done. As he was about to mount his stead, someone called out his name. "Colin, wait!!" Colin turned around to see Penelope Featherington running to him across the street.

Colin signed and turned to her, "What is it?" Penelope stalled hard and look to his beautiful eyes. "So you're getting married." Colin nodded his head as he stared at her. "Are you sure this is a good idea, that Anissa is right for you?" Colin burned with anger inside, but tried not to show it on his face. "What do you mean by that?" He said stepping closer to her, towering over him.

"W-well I-I mean someone else, maybe, uh, well, m-maybe someone l-like me?" it sounded more like a question then a statement, but either way it made him chuckle slightly, "Its a sweet thought Pen, really, but I truly love Anissa, I hope you can learn to accept that," and before Penelope had the chance to respond, Colin hoisted onto his stead and rode off. And because of Penelope's fuming jealousy she devised a plan, a plan that was sure to work.

At the Danbury estate, Anissa waited at the front for her two brothers to arrive. As a carriage pulled up to the estate Anissa took off down the stairs with a large smile on her face. When the door to the carriage opened, Renaldo was first out, and as I leaped off the ground he caught me in his arms.

"Ah sister!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 10.2K 58
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
4.8K 244 6
All Is Fair In Love And War. Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the formidable head of the Bridgerton family, sets forth on a quest to secure a worthy spouse...
820K 18.5K 35
Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal, is a beacon of regality, yet beneath her crown lies a woman determined to defy the conventional expectations o...