๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฌ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›

By Mushwrites

( ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ #๐Ÿ) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... More

โ€ข๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘โ€ข
๐™‹ ๐™ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐˜พ ๐™€ ๏ฟผ ๐˜ผ ๐™€ ๐™Ž ๐™ ๐™ƒ ๐™€ ๐™ ๐™„ ๐˜พ ๐™Ž
๏ผฆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ…
๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ
Author's note
1.๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
7. Flirty king
8. Dinner
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
21. THE DAY
22. Wedding night!
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
28. Truth
29. Sorry
30. Love
31. Chaos
32. Serene
The game of fate
33. Romance
34. Happy ending.
Author's note
EPILOGUE

13. Chance?

30.8K 2.5K 375
By Mushwrites

Do vote and comments, I would love it if y'all can do inline comments as well!! It's highly recommend 🦋

Tum ko jo yun dekhun jane kyun
Mera jiyaa Dharke piya.

I got up as my foot was perfectly fine. As soon as Veer left my house, the doctor was sended by him to inspect my wound.

Yeah you heard it right VEER.

I don't know how I took his name in anger but, I like it, the only nickname which I can call him.

This belongs to me only.

I feel bipolar right now. Sometimes I hate him. He makes me so angry, but at some point I do get lost the way he is around me.

So fucking attractive and sweet. 

And his gesture did make me feel nice. He kept flirting with me, his care towards me, and the way he stare me with his intense gray orbs, as if I was the only thing he needed in his life.

The way he never behaved in a bad way with me, or didn't even tried to Rule over me or ask me to obey his orders as he is king.

But his behavior is different when he is with me, which obviously every one has witnessed.

He is an asshole but charming at the same time. 

His action, his touch is working on me, because I feel like I'm melting like ice into his Arms, his one touch sent shivers to my body, and I want more from him.

And I hate myself for this, I am trying hard to get him out of my brain, but his face, his remarks, kept running in my mind.

Shit I'm so fucked up.

I can't lose it like this, I'm Maithili Rajvansh huh.

Aahana, click his fingers in front of me, I came back from my thoughts, and we birth walked out of class, as the lectured ended, and walked towards the cafeteria.

"So?" She raised her brows in a question.

"So what? Did I do something?" I asked, making an innocent face well aware of what she was trying to hear from my mouth, she rolled her eyes.

"Did you thank your insect?" She asked with a hint of tease, raising her brows,  I smacked her arm, she laughed.

Bitch.

Yeah she's been teasing me with insect names, seriously?

"Stop it, you are my best friend shouldn't be you on my side, kameeni" I glared at her, she sighed.

"Areh! Main to tere he side hun bro, that is why I'm giving you the precious advice, he deserves a thank you at least, I mean he is such a sweetie" She said nonchalantly and shrugged.

Hey I'm on your side only.

"He is not sweet as you think he is, wou kadwa hai like a coffee, cocky Asshole" I replied to her, recalling how he held my throat, and forced me to say his name.

He is bitter lika a coffee.

I mean I know it was hot but still, he shouldn't have behaved this way.

"As if you didn't enjoy that" my subconscious mocked me.

"Oh come on Maithili why don't you give him a chance, he is trying so hard to woo you, and you are falling for it I can see it in your face" She said glaring at me, and to be honest she was right, I'm slowly letting my wall down.

"So what? Did you forget he forced me into this stupid wedding thing? He needs to know that I'm not gonna get on my knees and obey him, even I need to know the real reason behind this so-called Marriage." I responded with a straight face.

I never want to get married, not in a Royal family at least, where girl have to bow down, and get agree to what they say, I love my freedom, and I can't compromise with that, I want to live my life the way I want to, no one can force me into this.

"Are you serious? Do you really think he wants you to obey him, then he would have done that long back and you know that too" She replied.

She is right, He treats me like a queen, even though we are not even married yet.

"Yeah he might want you on your knees for other stuff though" She said winked at me, I glared at her.

I felt my cheek getting burn with the thought of it,

Shit, I slapped my cheeks, to compose myself.

"You Highness need to see this face of yours I'm sure he's gonna fly in the air" she muttered and I heard a click, I snapped my head with my eyes widened.

She took my picture bloody bitch.

"Kameeni tu meri dost hoke unke side se hai Kya" I shouted at her throwing ketchup on her, she laughed loudly.

You are my friend but taking his side.

Traitor.

"Areh Meri behen Mein tou Teri side he hun, tabhi toh Teri setting karwarhii hun," She shrugged.

"Or Kya pata Teri shadi mein mujhe bhi koi dhang ka banda miljaye" She let out a bad face.

And what if even I find a nice guy in your wedding.

"Aww..why don't you try with Rudra, just imagine we both in one house hayee"I gave her a suggestion, she made an eww face.

Oh come on Rudra is good looking and cute.

"Bro he is younger than me? Please, what's wrong with you, yuvraaj ke sath reh dimaag freeze ho gaya hai kya" She mocked me, shaking her head.

Staying with King have your Brain got freezed or what!

What's with her taking his name every now and then?

"Oh come on its sexy though, or bar bar veer ko kyu Lana hai tujhe humari baaton Mein"

And why are you getting him between in our conversation.

"Wou you ayenge he naam jo jur gaya hai apka unse" She said mischievously, I just shook my head.

He will come since your name is been connected with him.

I'm tired of hearing his name everywhere, ghar pe Meri maa kam thi ab yeh bhi shuru hogyi.

My mother was less, now she have started also.

I got a notification on my phone, it was a text from the person we were talking about.

Chichora Raja
BABY I'm almost reaching come out sweetheart.♥️

What the fuck with this name again.

BABY huh? Mein koi bachi hu kya.

"As if you dislike it " my subconscious taunted me.

We are going to his old pushtaini haveli for the wedding, we'll be there till the wedding, all family members already left.

I had some work in university so he ordered me that we will go together,  I just can't believe I'm about to marry him in 10 days.

Fuck! we will be under one roof together.

It's making me uneasy already. How should I handle that?

I wanted to scream, and kick someone to take my anger out but decide against it.

"Let's go, he is here" I told Aahana who smirked. I kicked her Leg, she hissed.

"By the way I genuinely think you should give him a chance, jo hogya janedo now you are about to get married to the most eligible bachelor the dashing king" She exclaimed I give a shut your mouth look.

"Are you scared or what, is he a dangerous person, did he kill or beat people?" she asked me, puzzled.

"To be honest I don't think he is the kind of person who would hurt somebody, he is a responsible king, who looks after his work and his people, I have heard only good things about him only, he get into reasonable fights " I answered her.

As we both stood at the gate, I saw five cars entering inside the campus gaining all the attention, a groan left from my mouth.

Bohat shauk hai inko show off karne ka.

The roll Royce stopped beside me, with R's initial letter written on it, it didn't need to be guessed who was inside.

He opened the side of his door came out, Brown collared sweatshirt, paired up with black pants, he walked to my way, pushing his sleeves till his elbows, displaying his veins arms, the silver watch adorned on his left hand.

He gave me his most charming smile, running his hand into his black hair.

Fucking hot.

He look so fucking edible.

Shut up Maithili.

"Did you two plan to twin or it's a coincidence" Aahana whispered beside me, I hit my elbow on her side of waist.

I peeked at my outfit. I was wearing a brown short skirt with a matching cropped jacket, black shirt underneath, I completed my look with black boots.

"You look tasty baby " He whispered, his eyes darkened, leaning near my ear, I felt his hot breath, he placed his hand around my waist as if he owned me.

Sorry Tasty?

"Do not call me that, I don't like it" I warned him, controlling the blush which was trying to come up on my cheeks.

"Yeah? But your face says otherwise Sweetheart"

"Stupid face"

"Most gorgeous face on the earth" He whispered with a gleam in his eyes.

Shit I said it out loud.

Then he kissed my cheekbone, jerking me closer which made me shudder, my stomach churned, as our fronts pressed, I took a deep breath to control my emotions.

"Yeh kya karahe hai app?"

"Apko patane ki koshish Sweetheart."

He smirked I tried to ignore his heart warming stare, tried to push him away, glaring at him as all the stares I got from the student made me uneasy, but he is heck of stubborn guys.

I saw how girls gaped at him, as he is their expensive feast, I pulled this collar down, pressed my lips close to his ear, he got stiff for a moment, we were so close to each other and he was shocked by my sudden act.

"Ab ap kya karahii hain?" He asked in a whisper making my heart flip.

"Apko bata rahii hun ke mujhe patana itna Asaan nahi hai" I told him with a tight-lipped smile.

My main motive that Every girl must know who he belongs to.

What the fuck am I doing!!

Shit! Why am I getting fucking jealous, it's embarrassing.

"Baby you don't have to be jealous, I'm yours" He muttered with a smirk on his face and he understood why I did that.

This Asshole!

"I wish I could say the same thing though" I mocked him. He gave me a hard look, which I ignored and looked at the cars.

"Akele nahi aa sakte thay, puri baraat ko sath laye ho"I mocked him, his chest vibrating as he chuckled.

Why didn't you come alone, you have come with the whole procession 

"Agar mere sath akele me rehna hai tou bol sakti Hain Ap princess" He said with a wink, I glared at him.

If you want to stay alone with me, then you can say it.

"Or rahi baraat ki baat wou bhii bohat jaldi ajayegi or aise hogi ke pura Udaipur dekhega apko mera hote hue" He whispered staring at my eyes, I felt myself getting lost on his gray orbs.

And about that procession, it will come soon too, and the whole Udaipur will see you becoming mind.

"Your eyes are captivating" A whisper come out from my mouth unknowingly.

"So are you! " He whispered, leaning towards me, making my heart beat. I was not able to remove my eyes from him.

There is something the way he stares at me.

"Bhai bhabhii baki ka romance akele me kar lana chale hum late horahe hai"

Bhai Bhabhi you can do further romance in alone lets go we are getting late.

I come back to senses by a loud noise. I moved back from him, he bit his lower lips and smiled at me, which I tried to ignore.

I tried!

The shout was from Rudra. Then I noticed one car was occupied by Shanaya and Reyansh. The first one was occupied by guards, and among Rudra and Abhimaan, I frowned seeing Aahana sitting in the back seat as she waved at me.

That traitor bitch, I told her to sit with me.

"Chalein Raja jii ?" I mocked him.

Shall we your highness

"Chaliye meri hone wali Rani jii " He muttered, making me surprised.

We shall my to be queen.

What should I do with this guy!

He moved ahead, opened the passenger door for me, signaled me to sit inside, I moved forward, he placed his hand on the top of the car so my head didn't hurt while sitting.

I got comfortable in my seat. He sat on the driving seat and gave a nod to Rudra, who smirked and showed him thumbs up.

This his car moved followed by Reyansh then Veer started at last, the guard's car following us.

I removed my shoes, to get comfortable, lifted my legs, placed them on his lap, making him startled, I felt him stiff under my touch. I controlled my smirk, and stared at him.

"I can use your lap right?" I asked him innocently, blinking my eyes.

He muttered something under his breath, glance at me then at the Road.

"You can sweetheart, haq hai apka" He answered as he placed his hand on my bare thighs, caressed it with the back of his hand and a shiver ran through my spine.

Fuck I was trying to tease him but this asshole.

I moved my legs back on the seat glaring at him, as he was moving his hands upwards, he pressed his lips to control his smile which was threatening to come on his face.

"Kya hua sari hawa khatam hun?" He mocked me.

"Chup Karo tharki Insaan" I yelled at his face, he laughed, shaking his head.

"Kitni pyari lag rahi hai waqt pata bhi hai" He said, staring at me with admiration in his eyes.

I bit my inner cheek to control the blush forming on my face, which didn't help I guess.

I turned on the music, and the song that played was Oh Mahi, and I love that song, a smile came on my face.

"He does have a nice taste though".

"I agree " I mumbled, staring at me, I winded my eyes, did I say that out loud, he nodded his head as hearing my thoughts.

I rolled down the window, the cool breeze hit my face, thank god I tied my hair in a ponytail.

I was lost in enjoying myself, when I felt something on my legs, I glanced at his jacket, he placed it, I covered my legs and stared at him, but he was focused on the road.

Should I give it a chance?

Even his side profile looks so damn freaking sexy.

I leaned my head back on the seat and closed my eyes. I didn't realize, when my eyes felt heavy I felt support under my head, that was the last thing I remembered before dozing off.

___________________________________________

Chapters Aesthetics

_________________________________________

Kirpiya karke ache ache comments or ziada tar votes kariye 🌚🔪 700 votes and 160 comments are required to unlock next chapter.

3 to 4k people reading Idk why they don't vote or comment!!👀

Do tell me how much you enjoyed the chapter.

Tbh one of my favorite chapter. 😭♥️

King has my heart.. merko bhi chahiye abhii!!💅

If you guys are on Insta.. Do follow me on Insta @authormush for spoilers and reels, if upcoming chapter make my page grow, share it with your friends if you like the story.

Shukriyaaa bye biee>>💅♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 83.7K 59
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”; It started with his love. Will it end with...
972K 42.5K 48
*under editing* โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž ...
1M 66.2K 41
Siya Verma, daughter of a famous business man Abhay verma. She is sweet, innocent, kind and beautiful. A perfect example of beauty. Her father is her...
37.3K 1.1K 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...