Invisible Strings

Av SmutWriter85

Delaney's life just imploded, forcing her to move back to her hometown of Jefferson, Georgia. When she decide... Mer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty-Three

529 25 38
Av SmutWriter85

Brantley's POV:

Barrett, Colton, Bray, and Chloe were all laid out with their popcorn bowls, drinks, and candy as we watched The Little Mermaid on the projection screen while I sat using my arms to hold me up and Delaney settled between my legs with her head resting on my chest. All of it –the kids, the movie, the quiet night, the simpleness– of it all washed over me, making me realize just how lucky I was to be sitting here like this. It reminded me that even though I had been dealt a shitty hand by life, that things wouldn't always be that way. And I knew it was all because of the woman sitting here with me.

Unable to help myself, I wrapped an arm around her over her chest from behind and lowered my lips to the top of her head. When I pulled back, Delaney turned slightly, looking up at me, silently asking what that was all about. Not wanting to disturb the kids, I made sure to keep my voice low when I answered her unspoken question. "Couldn't help myself. It's like my lips are drawn to you."

"You won't hear me complain."

I placed my lips against her then, keeping the kiss soft. But that didn't mean that I didn't want to roll us so that she was beneath me so that I could take this a whole lot further. But with kids around, that wasn't going to happen. Plus, I don't want to rush things and possibly have something else happen similar to last time. But damn, did I want her.

Delaney broke the kiss, shifting back to watch the movie. This time, I didn't use my arms to prop me up. I wrapped them around her and held her against my chest as I watched the seagull talk about dinglehoppers. I'd seen this movie a million times since Braylin was in her mermaid phase but I still couldn't tell you the characters names other than Ariel and Erick.

Before I even realized what I was doing, one of my hands was slowly and softly gliding over Delaney's breast, making her nipple pebble beneath her tank top. I felt her back arch slightly, begging me for more. Well, your wish is my fuckin' command...

Darting my eyes over to the kids to make sure they were watching the movie and paying attention to the grown up, I dipped my hand into the neckline of her tank. I slipped my fingers beneath the lace of her bra, finding the hardened bud almost instantly. I rolled the point between my thumb and index finger, loving the way that Delaney arched her back, thrusting her breast outward and upward, her body silently begging for more.

I pinched the point a little harder as I lowered my lips to the shell of her ear and whispered "youre so fuckin' responsive". I then let the tip of my tongue trail over her ear before letting it trail down the column of her neck. An almost silent whimper escaped her lips then as her nails trailed up my calf. When I moved back to her ear, I whispered "I wonder if I could make you come from just this". To emphasize 'this' I cupped her other breast at the same time as I pinched the hardened point between my fingers, harder this time than before. But I didn't ease the pressure as I rolled it. This time, the whimper that came from her was more throaty, more needy. And fuck, I loved every fuckin' bit of it.

A hiss sounded from me when the hand that had been on my calf suddenly was on the bulge inside my cargo shorts. Slowly, Delaney massaged my cock, making me forget all about the movie playing on the projection screen, the kids being around, hell, it made me forget about everything but the woman who I wanted with every inch of me.

Her hand still massaged my cock as I moved a hand from her breast and tugged at her ponytail, angling her head so that I could taste her lips. This time, the kiss wasn't sweet, it wasn't soft. No, this one spoke of how much I wanted her. And on her lips, I could tell she wanted me too.

The sound of Braylin whining "Daddy!" broke the spell that I was under, making me pull my hand from Delaney's shift and my lips from her mouth. But Delaney's hand was still on my cock. When I looked up at the kids, they were all watching the movie and not paying to Delaney and I. Shew... I just knew we were caught!

"What is it, baby?" I replied.

"Barrett knocked over my popcorn." she said, her eyes not leaving the screen.

"We have more inside. Do you want more?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Can I have some too?" Asked Chloe, holding up her empty bowl.

"Me too!" echoed Barrett and Colton.

"Yeah." I said. "Yall sit right here and me and Delaney will run in and get it." I said. Upon my words, Delaney's hand fell from my cock and I instantly missed her touch.

Standing up off the ground with a raging hard-on wasn't the easiest task in the world but somehow I managed to do so without damaging my dick. Extending my hand, I held it out for Delaney and helped her up. I kept our fingers laced together as we walked the few feet it took to make it into the house. Once inside, Delaney walked over to the counter where we had left the box of popcorn and grabbed two bags while I went to the refrigerator and grabbed a few more bottles of water.

Delaney was bent over placing a bag into the microwave when I closed the door to the refrigerator. And in true caveman fashion, I made my way over to her, pressed my cock into her ass at the same time as the tips of my fingers dug into her hips. I halfway expected the little minx to pull away but instead, she circled her hips, rubbing her ass against my hard-as-stone cock.

"Fuck, Laney." I moaned, my hips trusting as if they had a mind of their own.

Delaney stood them, turning in my arms. She looped her around my neck as she looked into my eyes. "Remember how I said I wanted total honesty?" I nodded in response. "Well, I asked for that because I wasn't to be totally honest with you."

"And what do you want to be honest about?" I asked, even though I was pretty sure I already knew the answer to that question. It was written all over her face, in the way she was breathing, and if I wasn't mistaken, I could smell what she wanted to be honest about.

"I want you." she said, her voice seductive.

"I fuckin' want you too." I said, slamming my lips down over hers at the same time as I lifted her. I placed her onto the granite countertop and stepped between her legs. I broke the kiss long enough to look into her gorgeous green eyes. "But we both know that we can't do what we both want with the kids a few feet away."

"I know." she replied. "But I just wanted to be honest. Wanted you to know what I was feeling."

"Thank you for that."

I placed my lips over hers again. I let the tip of my tongue dance along her lips, silently begging for entrance. When she let out a soft gasp, I took the opening and dipped my tongue inside, tangling it with hers in a kiss that made me want to use my tongue on other parts of her body. That night –that will always be referred to as Hell Night– replayed in my head and I remembered the taste of her on my tongue. Why I'd called her Amber and said that her cunt tasted like Amber's, I'll never know because Delaney was so much sweeter.

Thinking about burning my face in her cunt made my mouth water and made me deepen the kiss, using a hand to tug her head back so that there was no mistaking that I was the dominant type. I slipped the fingers of my left hand into the leg opening of her shorts, finding her dripping wet pussy; whether that was from earlier or from now, I didn't know and I sure as shit didn't care. All I cared about was her wetness coating my fingers as I quickly found her clit. And when I did, I swallowed the throaty moan that came from her as I added the perfect amount of pressure over the sensitive bud. Delaney's hips matched the movements of my fingers, as she chased the ecstasy that the digits promised to give her.

I was in the middle of trailing wet, biting kisses down her neck towards her chest as my fingers continued to dance over her sensitive clit when the smell of burning popcorn assaulted my senses, bringing us both back to reality and out of the lust filled haze that we were both in the depths of.

With a reluctant sigh, I kissed her one last time as I pulled my fingers from her shorts. Unable to help myself, I dipped my fingers into my mouth, giving myself a little taste of her juices. The flavor exploded on my tongue, making me growl and my dick to throb even harder than it had been.

"Soon Laney, I will have you spread across this counter and have my goddamn way with you." I said, my voice deep with desire. "But right now, we have to get this popcorn to the kids before they start rioting."

Delaney's POV:

I was still reeling from the feeling of bliss that I felt in the kitchen as Brantley and I made our way back outside with popcorn and water. The feeling of his lips on mine, the sensations his fingers had left on my body as his fingers danced over my clit, the desire to have him dominate me all waged a war inside of me, making me feel light headed in the best way possible. But that feeling was torture too because I wanted Brantley more than I ever had Alex –even in our early days of dating and then the honeymoon phase of our marriage.

But I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a little worried that things were moving too fast. But, I'd promise to let Brantley set the pace. And if what happened in the kitchen was any indication of the pace he wanted to set, it wouldn't be long before my body would have the one thing it craved: his cock filling me so full that I felt like he was going to split me in half.

After doling out popcorn and water, Brantley and I sat back down onto the blanket just like we had been before –me between his legs, my back against his chest. This time, there was no teasing and I was okay with that since I was already close to jumping his bones. No, this time, we sat watching the movie, enjoying the companionship.

As the credits of the movie began to roll, Brantley lowered his lips to my ear and whispered, "Plan on having a babysitter tomorrow night. I don't think I can wait any longer to have you naked and screaming my name." His words sent a delicious shiver down my spine and my heart began to race at the anticipation of his words. Tomorrow seemed like such a short distance away, but when you wanted someone as fiercely as I wanted Brantley, it felt like a damned eternity.

"I'm sure Mama and Daddy won't mind watching Bird and Bubba." I whispered, a smile on my face as I looked into his eyes.

"Good." he smirked.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

762K 25.1K 35
[best friend's brother/ rockstar] After a nasty breakup, romance writer Joanna Wilson travels to her best friend's parents' beach house for a much-ne...
110K 3.1K 45
Marley St. Claire had a plan. She was going to go off to college with her fiance and finally get married in October. But that was before she found hi...
27K 1.2K 24
Dani is a single mom who runs a successful boutique. Working long hours plus taking care of her daughter on her own doesn't leave her much time to do...
5.3K 478 46
Ryan Blaney is the bad boy of country music. Living life in the fast lane, letting success go to his head. Drinking, womanizing and trouble with the...