Another cote reaction!?!?

By FloreScent7

Just like some other reactions... i wanted to make my own..? i do hope that with this shit story i can learn... More

AN
Prologue
Not an update just wanna tell you happy Christmas!!!

Chap 1

1.6K 45 34
By FloreScent7

It seems like you guys reeeeaaally wanted to see the future, alllrightly then!

I will show them, but remember... It's from the perspective of 1 person in here. If the person, that is picked... doesn't have any connection with you, then your future won't be shown.

Short brown boy: aww, what a pity... I hope i would be shown with that girl, or that other girl.

*He point his finger to a short beige coloured hair girl that seems to exuded a lot of friendliness aura, and also to a another girl with pink hair, that has also some similar trait as her. But yet different at the same time.*

*She and the pink haired coloured girl were one of few crucial people that stop everyone from panicking and keeping calm on this situation.*

Someone else: you could never be with any one of them, you fucking loser! I bet you couldn't even fucking be with that ugly blue hair girl there.

*He pointed his finger to the girl he described as ugly...*

The beige haired coloured girl: s- stop it guys p- please don't fight anymore...

Pink haired girl: She's right guys! Stop this immediately... Arguing wouldn't help us to get back. Moreover we already agreed to go and watch our future.

Felicia: *Cough* anyways let's see the fuuuuuture! Hmm... How far should i go... You know what..? Because of my sudden "invitation" that you guys are here, how about we start of light and go a few minutes into the future.. Enjoyyy!!

*The dark screen in the theater started to slowly shining brighter and brighter, as the sun shines appeared. As the slide began to merged it's perspective with the "lucky" person.*

I know this is kind of sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment. I want your honest opinion.

The voice of the lucky person emerged onto the screen.

The monotonous Voice makes everyone guessing each other on who the owner of the voice might be, Except for a few people who listen and watch without any interest in who the owner of the voice might be, but instead the question of what he might ask.

As for an example would be the girl that has mid-back length silver hair that has black ribbons tied behind it. She also possesses light purplish eyes. She is usually seen wearing her school uniform and grey-like knee high socks that reached near her skirt area.

And also the petite teenage girl with lilac colored, short hair that reaches her shoulders and violet eyes. The toddler has a little more excited reaction than the others, it's as if she already has an idea of who the owner of the voice might be, but wondered how he could be here...

(AN note/ it's"How the fuck could he be here" that's pretty much it. Idk why i made it sound... Just not what i wanted but whatever. And this shit aren't darked because I'm too lazy...)

Are people equal or not?

The screens slowly showing us the owner of the voice.

Mostly everyone has a blank stare and mostly confused... As the screen slowly showing the owner of the voice. They could see the silhouette of the owner...

The tall and lean young man with brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. That is quite handsome in a woman's eyes. Most of the people in there turned their attention to the boy as he sit there... Nervously?

The boy on the screen continued....

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those
who clamor for men and women to always be considered equal. As a result,
we raised the employment rate for women, we made specialized subway cars
only for women.

Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names
in a family register. The public opinion of people with disabilities has also
changed. We're now told that we should not use the term
"disabled people when referring to them, so as not to discriminate.

Most students nodded as to show that they are agreeing with the statement of the boy.

Beige haired girl: it's not only for conveniences but also for safety, women-only cars were introduced to combat lewd conduct, particularly chikan.

Women-only cars only have received positive reactions from some men and some women. Women cited safety from gropers, as well as not having to tolerate various smells. Men cited not having to worry about false accusations of being a groper.

But sadly there's still some downside to this as well... Such as, the fear of women who ride mixed cars would be putting themselves at more risk than before.

Nowadays, children are
taught that all people are created equal.

But is that true? I have my doubts. If men and women have different
abilities, then their roles should also differ.

People with disabilities are still
disabled, no matter what polite euphemisms you use.

No matter how you try
to avert your eyes, the meaning of the word does not change.

So, my answer would be, "No, we are not equal." To be human is to be unequal. Equality does not exist

Bald adult man: That is true, no matter how much of our attempt to deny it, true equality would still remain hard to attain in this world or in a smaller scale like the whole nation. Honestly, it's pretty impressively deep philosophies you got there... *Looks at him*

Ayanokoji: Thank you my name is Kiyotaka.. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka... Um.. you.. San-?

Katsuragi: It's Kohei, Katsuragi Kohei.

Ayanokoji: nice to meet you Katsuragi...

The pink haired girl stand up even from away, her figure could be seen firmly, it seems like she wanted to voiced her opinion.

Pink haired: although it's true, we, as human are inequal by nature of our existence that couldn't be changed. But we shouldn't give up on trying to strive for equality and accepting inequality. For an example is obviously, equal pay for woman and men regardless of gender as the gender pay gap in Japan's is one of the widest among the industrial world. Or to more specifically Single mothers in the country. And also the government to encourage corporate to give an opportunities to single mother to obtain a better job for them. And the government should also support single mother with some financial relief/ support annually. Not only that, but In Japan, some women are so embarrassed about being single mothers that they don't tell anyone for fear of being ostracized in their communities. But it's also a culture that makes it hard for women to work after having children. And... I wish i can make a change in that, that's why i join this school. I wanted to lead the single mothers in the nation for equally, and also lifted up their burden...

The lilac toddler: fufufu~ what a splendid thinking. I gotta agree with you in this one pink girl, The leading cause of death among pregnant women and first-time Japanese mothers is suicide. And analysis data from 2015 and estimation of 2016. Almost 30 percent of the women died during or after pregnancy took their own lives. The reason is the terrible loneliness new mothers feel in an increasingly insular society. The research found that of the 92 women who took their own lives, 45 were 35 years old or older and 60-65 per cent were in their first pregnancy. The cause seems to be post-partum depression, and the highest number is in jobless households. It's honestly just horrible.

Most of the students that listen to the two of them talking feels extremely sad and grateful towards their healthy family.

When suddenly someone else intervene their conversation.

Magenta guy: Heh. Isn't it pretty easy to solve? Just let the single mother marry a rich man? Or just fucking sell their body, it's there for a reason isn't it? I'm sure many would appreciate a MILF body Kukukuku-

(AN damn I didn't know the pic is this small.... I'm sorry)

Pink girl: That's a horrible way of thinking! And a bad and immortal way of solving the problems! I can't believe you even suggested such improper way to combat this!

Lilac toddler: Fufufu~ that's right magenta boy~ do you think that you are a dragon that could freely say such heinous word?

Magenta boy: Oh? How scary, this toddler is threatening me. Now, now, how about you stop pointing that cane to me little girl~ or else i don't think you would even be able to stand after this, kukuku

Felicia: my, my why don't we stop this...?

Didn't we agree to watch the future.. and not exactly resort to violence, mhmhh?

*Felicia stops them from going any further..*

Pink hair girl: thank you Felicia-san.. i was worried that thinks would escalate because of what i just said... I'm sorry...

Felicia: it's find ichibinose, i meant ichinose-chan don't worry about it Ha! Ha! Ha! Now let us continue okay...? It's been going looong enough...

Long ago, in a bygone era, a great man said that heaven does not set one man above or below any other. However, he did not necessarily adhere to the idea that everyone is equal.

Did you know that there is more to that famous passage? The rest goes like this: Everyone is equal when they are born, so I ask, why do we see differences in position and status? And it continues: Do you or do you not encourage learning to create a difference?

So then, education creates an imbalance. The point's spelled out there, in the incredibly famous work Gakumon no Susume. Even though this is the year 2015, the modern era, nothing about these teachings has changed. The situation has only grown more complex and fraught. In any case, we are human beings. We are living, thinking creatures.

Katsuragi: in any case Ayanokoji, your thoughts are really well organised, and also very active. I would say... Are you a fan of Yukichi Fukuzawa-sensei, Ayanokoji. Because all of this are inspired by him isn't it..?

Ayanokoji: well um. Yes. I am a fan of his work, he is a great Educator.. and his contribution towards Japanese society is undoubtedly a huge one.

I don't think it right to simply say that we are unequal and then live our
lives based on pure instinct. In other words, though "equality" is a complete
lie, we cannot accept inequality, either. Right now, I'm trying to come up
with a new answer for humanity's eternal question.

==========÷=====÷===========
End

So.... I've heard some of you... Like 1 or maybe 2...? Asking me for a new chapter so i delivered here. This is took me arooooouunnd.... 7-8+ hours to make... Probably even longer if i didn't have an "inspiration" i swear i didn't copy some part of the story from someone.

Tho i did my own research which i needed to read. All while i still haven't read even volume 1, how marvelous. Not to mention i legitimately have shit ton of exams.. like this month and probably a few in February too... Shit even tomorrow i have an exam.. for real, and here am i.

Delivery a bad, shit, low quality, chapter for you Gent1man and UltimateLuckAizen i see you boys.. anyways i will probably maybe possibly try? And do another chapter tomorrow after the exam because that's what i plan to do! What a stupid thing to do! And i love it! Anyways see you guys later freel (feel free) to wish me luck i do appreciate it! There's probably more that i wanted to talk about but uh it's already 11:30 pm my time or 23:30 so night and enjoy!

1680 words without AN and end credit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
195K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
894K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC