LOVER - Isaac Garcia

Od life4lele

' You're my, my, my, my lover, ' Více

P r o l o g u e
0 0 1
0 0 2

C a s t

115 0 0
Od life4lele

Welcome to

Lover.

☆~ IN WHICH
Sophia is friends with Isaac Garcia, she has been for years now, due to her parents passing away while she was at the age of eight, Soph has no choice but to move in with her Aunt. Years pass by, Soph is now 15, she receives the news that she is moving back to Colarado after all these years. Soph is happy to be back and to see her best friend Isaac again.

Or

Soph has been Isaac's best friend for as long as he can remember, they have known each other practically their whole life. After she moved, Isaac was so sad. Years pass by and Isaac is now 16, he receives the news that Soph is coming back to Colarado due to her Aunt's death. He's really happy but also nervous, Isaac has secretly had a crush on Soph for years now, will he tell her how he feels? Or will he still be afraid of her not thinking the same way about him?

☆~Cast~★

Isaac Arellanes
As Isaac Garcia
(16 years old, he/ him, Pisces)
Insta: @Isaac.g
Finsta: @dominicfikeenthusiast

Dior Goodjohn
As Evelyn Rodriguez
(15 years old, she/her, Leo)
Insta:@Evelyn_r
Finsta:@Evesok04

Ariana Greenblatt
As Sophia Gonzalez
(15 years old, she/her, Virgo)
Insta:@Sophia.gonzalez
Finsta:@moanaslookalike

Myles Perez
As Lee Garcia
(16 years old, he/him, Scorpio)
Insta:@Leegarciaofficial
Finsta:@Skittlesislife

☆~ BEST READ~☆
Dark mode
Any font

☆~Update:

Sorry if you guys don't like it, it's not that good, also sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy!💓

This story was actually written like a few months ago and it's not that good and if I'm being honest it might be a little cringe. I promise my writing has gotten a lot better.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

22.8K 100 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
234K 6.9K 50
we young & turnt ho.
176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
51.7K 1.2K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...