Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038

Chapter 039

1.4K 18 10
By CrazyLittleDino

Chapter 039

  Linda, who was hiding in the toilet cubicle, heard the discussion between the two people outside and realized that she was so funny in the eyes of others. Just like the clown in the circus, they had always regarded her as a joke.

  Hearing this, Linda felt ashamed and embarrassed, and gritted her teeth in hatred.

  When she was a child, her family was poor, and her clothes and clothes were not as good as others'. Her relatives and elders at home also preferred her uncle's family who were rich. Even though she was much better than her cousin Han Yahui, the relatives and elders at home praised Han Yahui more. , instead of praising her, she didn't understand why at first. Later, when she got a little older, she realized that it was all because of money. Her family was poor, so others didn't like her, which led her to hope that she could have it since she was a child. Money, very rich.

  Later, when she grew up, in school, even if she clearly had no money, she would pretend to be rich but not poor. Even if she was frugal, she would still wear the same brand-name clothes and bags as everyone else. , she was afraid of being looked down upon by others, and this habit continued until she graduated from college and then went to work at Xu Group.

  The wages of Xu's employees are not low, and all the colleagues around her are from a good family background. Those who are poor are not as good as those who are rich. She realized this at the time, so she worked hard to make herself not short of money. I think I can blend in with other colleagues.

  At that time, she saw the blue and white skirt in the mall. Xue Jiayue looked really good on it. She thought it would look good on herself too. Even though the price was very expensive, she still bought it.

  But this world is so cruel. There is no harm without comparison. Even if they are both beauties, one can be distinguished from the beautiful or the ugly. This is the case with her and Xue Jiayue.

  Linda gritted her teeth and hid in the cubicle with hatred. She still leaned against the cubicle wall and did not go out until Xiao Li and Xiao Liu finished their chatting and left outside.

  She was resentful and unwilling. She recalled that day when she and Xu Yanwen went to the Friendship Hotel for dinner and met Xue Jiayue at the door of the Friendship Hotel. At that time, Mr. He of XW Studio, Xu Yanwen, quickly stepped forward to say hello and asked everyone in the studio to He also said hello to Xu Yanwen. Xue Jiayue was standing among those people at that time. She didn't come forward when she saw Xu Yanwen, and Xu Yanwen didn't recognize her. He just treated her as a stranger. At most, he looked at her a few more times. If Xu Yanwen really cared about her and regarded her as his wife, how could he pretend not to see her even though he had already seen her?

 Linda thought about it and felt that this could only mean one thing, that is, the relationship between Xu Yanwen and Xue Jiayue was really bad. This is not a rumor, it is a fact! Even if Xue Jiayue is beautiful, wearing the same skirt is more beautiful than She is good-looking, but if Xu Yanwen doesn't like her, he just doesn't like her. So what if she is as beautiful as a fairy? If you can't capture a man's heart, he will be kicked out sooner or later!

  After thinking about it so consolingly, Linda seemed to suddenly understand. She said that Xu Yanwen's reaction outside the Friendship Hotel that day was a bit strange. Now that she thought about it, it turned out that he met his wife. At that time, she was riding in Xu Yanwen's car and got out of the car with Xu Yanwen. Xu Yanwen's strange reaction was only after seeing Xue Jiayue. Could it be because she was by his side? Was he worried that she would be discovered by Xue Jiayue? ?

  As if she had discovered some great secret, Linda's whole heart started pounding, and it was beating faster and faster, as if there was a little white rabbit jumping inside, and she was so excited that it was about to jump out of her chest at any time.

  A joyful smile appeared on Linda's face, her previous depression swept away, her courage resurrected, she quickly opened the door of the compartment and walked out quickly.

  ...

  In the lounge, Xue Jiayue drank fresh orange juice and ate two biscuits imported from abroad. The delicious food lingered on her tongue, which made her feel much happier.

  She secretly thought in her heart that Assistant Feng had arranged things well and prepared such delicious food for her. He was so attentive.

  At this time, Assistant Feng came in from outside, walked to Xue Jiayue and said, "Mrs. Xu, Mr. Xu is done. Please come over now."

  "Okay, I'll be there right away." Xue Jiayue stood up, smiled and said to Assistant Feng, "Thank you for the cookies and orange juice you prepared."

  "Mr. Xu asked me to prepare these. Mr. Xu said that Mrs. Xu, you like to eat this brand of biscuits." Assistant Feng said to Xue Jiayue with a smile, thinking to himself that Mr. Xu had prepared so hard and was thinking about Mrs. Xu wholeheartedly. However, he felt embarrassed to tell Mrs. Xu that he, as an assistant, still had to help him gain favor in front of Mrs. Xu.

  When Xue Jiayue heard this, she couldn't help but pause. She looked back at the biscuits on the table. Some memories of the original owner flashed through her mind. She suddenly remembered that that brand of biscuits was indeed the one she used to love. Favorite snacks. The first time she ate it, Xu Yanwen brought it back to her from abroad. She remembered the taste after eating it once, and later fell in love with that brand of snacks. But what she didn't expect was that Xu Yanwen still remembered these snacks. .

  If you want to say that Xu Yanwen is not good, he is actually very good to her. He always treats her like a sister and gives her whatever she wants and likes. Although Xu Yanwen is good, the things he does sometimes are really serious. It's so irritating, I can't even understand what he is thinking?

  Xue Jiayue walked out of the lounge and walked to Xu Yanwen's office with her bag. Passing by the secretariat, she happened to meet Linda walking out of the secretariat holding documents.

  Linda saw Xue Jiayue, glanced at Xue Jiayue's face with her eyes, curved her lips and proactively greeted Xue Jiayue, "Mrs. Xu."

  Xue Jiayue also recognized her. Xu Yanwen told her yesterday that she was his secretary and the niece of his university professor. The two of them would go to the Friendship Hotel for dinner together that day. Professor Han invited him there for something. By the way, I asked Linda to come with me.

  Although she knew that this was the case, Xue Jiayue still didn't feel very good about Linda, especially when Linda told her that she wanted her to design clothes for her, her tone, eyes and attitude made her dislike it, so she didn't like it at all. She mocked him politely, but now that she saw Linda again, she still couldn't change her attitude towards her, so she only nodded to her lightly.

  Linda seemed to have forgotten that time Xue Jiayue mocked her, and did not feel Xue Jiayue's indifference to her. She smiled and said, "I am Mr. Xu's secretary. I will take the documents to Mr. Xu to sign."

  Xue Jiayue glanced at her and felt a little funny. She was Xu Yanwen's secretary. In fact, there was no need to stress to her. Almost all the employees in this building were Xu Yanwen's subordinates. Whether they wanted to go to Xu Yanwen to sign or talk to him, There was no need to report it to her, as Linda said it specifically, but it was very deliberate.

  Too lazy to talk to Linda and with nothing to say, Xue Jiayue walked to the door of Xu Yanwen's office with her bag in hand, reached out and knocked on the door.

  Xu Yanwen's voice came from the office. Xue Jiayue opened the door and walked in. Linda followed her with documents in hand.

  Xu Yanwen raised his head and saw Xue Jiayue first. Qing Juan had a slight smile on his face and said gently to Xue Jiayue: "You sit in my office for a while. I'm going to have a meeting soon. It will be over in an hour. Then we will go home together. Can you first think about what we can eat when we go back tonight?"

  Xue Jiayue blinked and asked, "Is it okay to eat hot pot?"

  Xu Yanwen smiled and said, "Okay."

  Xue Jiayue said "hmm" and asked again: "You have gone to a meeting. Can I connect to the Internet to play games here?"

  "You fight." Xu Yanwen had no objection at all and tried his best to satisfy her requests. "If you want anything, just ask Assistant Feng directly and he will arrange it for you."

  Xue Jiayue smiled and said, "OK."

  Facing her bright smile and big black and white eyes, Xu Yanwen's heart moved and he stretched out his hand to rub her head. This time, Xue Jiayue reacted a little slower and failed to avoid it, allowing Xu Yanwen to touch her.

  The two people's nonchalant behavior made Linda, who was standing next to her, almost unable to hold the document in her hand when she saw this scene. She felt her face was burning, as if she had been slapped hard.

  Who told her that Mr. Xu had a bad relationship with his wife? And who said that Mr. Xu hated his wife? But what she saw at this moment was clearly Mr. Xu's infinite doting on his wife. As long as it was him He tries his best to satisfy his wife's request. Everyone knows that the company strictly prohibits playing games online to avoid computer poisoning and loss of important data. However, he allows his wife to play games online in his president's office without stopping her at all. She really couldn't think of anything else to say other than that he really doted on her.

 Linda's heart was shaking, and the ideas she had insisted on before were falling apart. She couldn't understand many things, such as why Xu Yanwen didn't recognize his wife when he met him outside the Friendship Hotel that day? What was his reason? Would you do that?

  Xu Yanwen wouldn't give her answers to things she couldn't understand.

  After Xu Yanwen finished talking to Xue Jiayue, he saw Linda's presence. When he saw that she was wearing the same skirt as Xue Jiayue, the smile on his face instantly faded, as if he had been disturbed, and there was a hint of displeasure on his face. He asked in a business-like manner: "What's the matter?"

  Linda noticed the huge change in his attitude, and felt a throbbing pain in her heart. It took her two seconds to react, and she quickly handed over the document in her hand, "Here, here is a document for you to review."

  Xu Yanwen glanced at the document in her hand and said, "Put the document here. I'm going to have a meeting soon. I'll read it after the meeting."

  Linda had no choice but to put the documents she was holding on her desk.

  Xu Yanwen said: "Get out."

  Linda hesitated and glanced at Xue Jiayue beside her. Xue Jiayue also happened to look towards her. Their eyes collided. Xue Jiayue's eyes seemed to have a smile of victory. Linda felt that she was again Once she was laughed at by Xue Jiayue, for not knowing her own abilities and for being stupid.

  As if she had been humiliated, grievances surged into her heart instantly. Linda hurriedly opened her eyes, not daring to look at Xue Jiayue anymore. She quickly turned around and fled Xu Yanwen's office.

  Looking at Linda's leaving figure, Xue Jiayue frowned slightly, then turned to look at Xu Yanwen, observing the expression on his face.

  Xu Yanwen met her scrutinizing gaze and suddenly felt something was wrong and asked, "What's wrong?"

  Xue Jiayue smiled faintly, waved her hands and said, "Nothing."

  Xu Yanwen grabbed her hand, his eyes darkened, "We just agreed yesterday that we must be honest with each other and cannot hide things. If you have anything to say, just say it, okay?"

  Seeing Xu Yanwen's firm eyes in front of her, insisting that she speak her mind, Xue Jiayue pursed her lips and said, "I don't like your secretary very much."

  After saying that, Xue Jiayue felt a little nervous. In the past, her original self also liked to interfere with Xu Yanwen's work. She didn't like that there were too many female employees around him, especially beautiful female employees. She even argued with Xu Yanwen about this kind of thing. Although Xu Yanwen transferred the person away in the end, there was a lot of estrangement between the two of them. Now that she said she didn't like Linda, Xu Yanwen wouldn't misunderstand her?

  But this time Xu Yanwen behaved differently from before. He reached out and pinched Xue Jiayue's cheek, and then said with a smile: "I know."

  Xue Jiayue blinked and wondered what it meant?

  But when the time for the meeting came, Xu Yanwen took the documents and went to the conference room for the meeting without giving her any explanation.

  Xue Jiayue stayed in Xu Yanwen's office, played games for a while, and checked Weibo for a while. Time passed quickly.

  It was only more than an hour after Xu Yanwen came back from the meeting. Xu Yanwen put the materials from the meeting into a drawer, turned off the computer on the table, picked up his mobile phone and car keys, and said to Xue Jiayue: "Go home."

  "Okay." Xue Jiayue quickly picked up her bag and followed Xu Yanwen out.

  When he walked out of the office, he didn't know what happened. Anyway, it was very natural. Xu Yanwen held Xue Jiayue's hand.

  Xue Jiayue lowered her head and glanced at the hand he was holding her. She struggled slightly to pull her hand back. Xu Yanwen discovered her intention instantly, but did not let her go. Instead, he held her hand more firmly.

  Unable to break away, Xue Jiayue had no choice but to let Xu Yanwen hold her hand, take the elevator downstairs, and go to the parking lot to pick up the car.

  It wasn't until Xu Yanwen's car drove away that Linda, who was hiding in the back corner, came out. She looked at the direction the car was leaving and didn't move for a while.

  Linda didn't know how she got back to her rental house. The first thing she did when she got home was to take off the dress that was exactly the same as Xue Jiayue's. She was so happy to buy this dress, and now she has With so much resentment, she vented all her annoyance and anger on this dress, threw it on the ground and stepped on it hard, as if she was stepping on Xue Jiayue's body, and then picked up the dress angrily. Throw it in the trash can!

  Xue Jiayue was sitting in Xu Yanwen's car. Soothing songs were playing in the car music. Xue Jiayue looked down at her hand. The hand that Xu Yanwen had just held seemed to still have his body temperature.

  "Jiayue." Xu Yanwen suddenly called her.

  Xue Jiayue was stunned for a moment, then said "hmm" softly, indicating that she was listening.

  Xu Yanwen said: "I'm going to Japan on a business trip in two days. Do you want to go with me?"

  Xue Jiayue turned her head and looked at him, "What should I do?"

  "Go play." Xu Yanwen said matter-of-factly.

  Xue Jiayue laughed, "I have to go to work, how do I get there?"

  "Ask for leave." Xu Yanwen didn't think there was anything wrong with asking for leave.

  Xue Jiayue shook her head, "I have only been on the job for a few days, and I have already taken a lot of leave in a row. No one has gone to work like me. If I take another leave to go out and play, Mr. He will probably fire me if he finds out." "

  Xu Yanwen said in his heart that he didn't dare. But in the end, he still didn't say anything, so he could only say regretfully: "Then we can only go there next time?"

  Xue Jiayue wanted to go, but it was really not good to ask for leave all the time, so she nodded and said, "Well, I will only go next time."

  Xu Yanwen said nothing more, but he still felt a little empty in his heart.

  *****

  The next day, Linda received a notice from Assistant Feng.

  Assistant Feng said with a serious face: "Linda, your probation period assessment ranked second to last among new recruits. Mr. Xu said that you are not suitable to work at the headquarters and was transferred to the branch in H City to be an administrative secretary. What are you doing today?" Just hand over the work."

 Linda was stunned for a moment before she realized what Assistant Feng had said. The branch in City H was thousands of miles away from Beijing. If she went there, she might never see Xu Yanwen again. She shouted uncontrollably: "No, I don't believe it. I want to see Mr. Xu."

  As she was about to rush out of the office, Assistant Feng stopped her and said, "Mr. Xu has already boarded the plane to Japan. He notified me of the transfer via email, and the Human Resources Department has also completed the relevant procedures. , you just need to hand over the work you are responsible for."

  "Why?" Linda's tears rolled down in an instant. She could not accept the result and murmured: "He promised my uncle..."

  Assistant Feng said expressionlessly: "This is a job position finalized based on the ranking results of the company's strict assessment. You and Xiao He, who ranked last, both go to the branch in H City. This practice is our company's rule. "

  Someone next to me followed up and said, "That's right, our company has always had this rule. Those with poor performance in assessments will go to the branch office. If you really dislike the branch office, you can actually resign."

  "Yes, you can resign. But after you resign, you can no longer apply for any job at Xu's."

  The words of others were even more heartbreaking. Linda looked at Assistant Feng with tears in her eyes, opened her mouth, but couldn't say a word.

  Later, Linda, who refused to go through the transfer procedures and refused to leave, was asked by Assistant Feng to call the security to escort her out. In the end, she never saw Xu Yanwen again.

  ...

  Xu Yanwen flew to Japan for a business trip. He went to Japan for three days in total and rushed back on Friday night.

  When I got home at ten o'clock in the evening, Xue Jiayue was drawing design drawings in the living room. She heard the movement at the door and turned around to see him coming back. A surprised expression appeared on her palm-sized face, "Why are you back?"

  "Why are you not happy to see me back?" Xu Yanwen changed his shoes at the door and walked over, pretending to be unhappy and asked.

  Even if Xue Jiayue thought in her heart that he would not come back so soon, she did not dare to say it to her face now. She shook her head very well and said: "No, I thought you were going to Japan for a long time, but I didn't expect you to come back so soon."

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her and guessed her thoughts, and said calmly: "I'll be back when the matter is done."

  Xue Jiayue said "Oh", feeling a little disappointed, thinking why it was completed so quickly, if only it could be done for a few more days.

  Xu Yanwen approached her and said, "We have to go back to the old house tomorrow. This is what grandpa stipulated, so I hurried back."

  "Yes, I want to go back to my old house." Xue Jiayue suddenly remembered that Mr. Xu had emphasized this matter a few days ago.

  On the next day, Xu Yanwen and Xue Jiayue followed the regulations and drove back to their old house to accompany Mr. Xu.

  It took more than 40 minutes to drive from Ningxuan Yayuan to the Xu family's old house. There was no traffic jam on the road. Xu Yanwen and Xue Jiayue returned to the old house quickly.

  Mr. Xu was very happy to see them and asked Sister Zhen to prepare a large table of dishes. Fortunately, Sister Zhen did not stew chicken soup this time, otherwise Xue Jiayue and Xu Yanwen would have to be careful when eating.

  After dinner, the two of them chatted with Mr. Xu for a long time. It was not until it was getting late that Mr. Xu asked them to go back to the room to rest.

  When they returned to the room and looked at the only double bed in the room, Xue Jiayue and Xu Yanwen once again fell into the problem of how to sleep.

  Standing in the room, Xue Jiayue looked at the only bed. The original chair in the room had been moved away by Mr. Xu, leaving only this bed for sleeping. She looked at Xu Yanwen and her lips moved. He moved, hesitated for a while and said, "How can we sleep?"

  Xu Yanwen glanced across the bed. He didn't seem to regard this question as a problem. He said calmly: "Just sleep like this?"

  "Um?"

  Xu Yanwen walked towards the bed with his long legs, raised his hand and tugged on the tie under his neck. There was no unnecessary expression on Qing Juan's face, and he said seriously: "The bed is big enough. You can sleep half of it and I can sleep half."

  Xue Jiayue: "..."

  Do you want to sleep on the same bed? Xue Jiayue was a little hesitant.

  Without asking Xue Jiayue's opinion, Xu Yanwen pulled off the tie under his neck and started to unbutton his suit. His long fingers unbuttoned the buttons one by one, quickly revealing the white shirt underneath, just like in slow motion in a movie. Nice looking and alluring.

  Xue Jiayue looked at his clear face and made a growl in her throat. The sound was so loud that she could hear it, and she said nervously: "You, what are you doing?"

  "Take a shower and sleep." Xu Yanwen said calmly.

  This, this, this...

  Xue Jiayue became even more nervous, and her palms hanging by her sides were sweating. She quickly turned around, restrained her urge to look back at him, and said, "You, you wash first."

  Xu Yanwen glanced at her back, the corners of his mouth curved slightly, his black eyes were shining, he said a faint "hmm" and walked towards her.

  Xue Jiayue felt her vision go dark. A tall and straight figure stood in front of her. Xu Yanwen had taken off his suit jacket and unbuttoned the white shirt to the third button, revealing his wheat-colored skin and his strong chest.

  There was a faint mint-like smell on Xu Yanwen's body, which passed into Xue Jiayue's nose uncontrollably, making her feel frightened. She quickly took a step back and looked at the tall and straight man in front of her. She was so nervous that she almost stuttered. , "What do you do?"

  The author has something to say: Xue Jiayue: You, what do you do?

  Xu Yanwen: Make~love~

  Or leave a message with more than 15 words to get a red envelope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
618K 17.9K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...