Dressed as the Male Protagoni...

By CrazyLittleDino

Author: Just Not Drunk link: https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/htQE.html  The female protagonist was brought to... More

 Chapter 001 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 002
Chapter 003 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 004 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
 Chapter 012
Chapter 013 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 014 (Catching Insects)
 Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
 Chapter 018
Chapter 019
 Chapter 020
 Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 32
Chapter 033 (Catching Insects)
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 038
Chapter 039

Chapter 037

722 6 0
By CrazyLittleDino

Chapter 037

  Tang Yichuan became decadent because of Zhao Anan's incident. He changed girlfriends faster than clothes in the game world, and became a veritable second young master of the Tang family and a libertine. But even so, countless women who wanted to marry into rich families came to him one after another. embrace.

  Xue Jiayue's original body disliked him very much and once mocked him in front of him, "Look at what you look like. I don't even understand what those women like about you? Is it just this face?"

  Tang Yichuan also laughed at Xue Jiayue. It could be said that the two of them disliked each other. He raised his eyebrows and asked Xue Jiayue, "Then what do you like about Brother Xu? It's not that you like Brother Xu's money. If Brother Xu has no money, can you marry him?" he?"

  Xue Jiayue did not allow Tang Yichuan to slander her love, and shouted angrily: "I like Brother Xu and others, but I'm not as dirty as you think! Do you think everyone is the same as that girlfriend of yours?"

  This sentence completely angered Tang Yichuan. He pointed at her face with a black face and said coldly: "Xue Jiayue, please remember this!"

  Xue Jiayue quickly hid behind Xu Yanwen, stretched out her head to make faces at Tang Yichuan, and looked like "I'm afraid of you, hit me if you can."

  With Xu Yanwen here and Xu Yanwen protecting Xue Jiayue, it was of course impossible for Tang Yichuan to do anything to Xue Jiayue, but from then on, the two of them were at odds with each other, almost like enemies.

  Xue Jiayue despised what Tang Yichuan did. Wasn't it just for a woman? She wanted to live or die, like a man.

  Of course Xu Yanwen also knew that Xue Jiayue looked down on Tang Yichuan, but Tang Yichuan was the brother who grew up with him, and he was still the youngest among them. He couldn't ignore it. Sometimes he could just mention something or stop him. Stop him if you can, and help if you can. After all these years, Tang Yichuan can still listen to a few words in front of him.

  "Jiayue, don't have such a big opinion against Yichuan. No one wants to encounter something like that." Xu Yanwen persuaded Xue Jiayue, "I will tell him later."

  Xue Jiayue snorted, clenched her fists and said fiercely: "If he dares to mess with Zhang Xiaojiao, I will give him a good look!"

  When Xu Yanwen heard this, he glanced at her to make sure that she was not joking, but he also thought that the way she said fierce and threatening words was so cute, so he couldn't help but laugh.

  "Don't laugh!" Xue Jiayue glared at him and warned with a stern face.

  "Okay, okay, stop laughing." Xu Yanwen stopped laughing and started the car again, "Let's go home."

  ...

  In the apartment, Xue Jiayue was sitting on the sofa playing games. She made an appointment with Cheng Wei to play dungeons together. Cheng Wei drove the "World's Best Blade" warrior and formed two more teammates. As soon as the new teammates joined, Xue Jiayue discovered There is an acquaintance, the "Sha Tianxia" who took her to play a dungeon last time.

  Xue Jiayue quickly greeted "Sha Tianxia" in the team, "Hello!"

  "Sha Tianxia" also replied to her, "Hello!"

  Xue Jiayue said again: "So you and the number one sword in the world are friends?"

  "Sha Tianxia" said: "We met in the game and have done several missions together."

  Xue Jiayue said quickly: "Then we can also add a friend and do tasks together in the future."

  "Sha Tianxia" replied, "Okay."

  Then, "Sha Tian Xia" sent a friend invitation. Xue Jiayue quickly passed it, and a new friend was added to the game friend list.

  With "Kill the World" leading the team, Xue Jiayue and Cheng Wei went smoothly on this trip to clear the dungeon. It took them more than half an hour to complete the dungeon in more than 20 minutes.

  After finishing the dungeon, no valuable equipment was found this time. Xue Jiayue was still very happy because she met new friends today.

  "Sha Tian Xia" said that he had something to do and quit the game quickly. Cheng Wei also said that he had something to do and made an appointment to fight again tomorrow, so he also quit the game.

  Xue Jiayue had nothing to do alone, so she also quit the game.

  At this moment, Xu Yanwen walked out of his room and saw Xue Jiayue sitting on the sofa in a daze, so he walked forward and said, "What's wrong?"

  Xue Jiayue put the phone next to her, shook her head and said, "It's nothing."

  Xu Yanwen sat down on the sofa next to her and said, "Jiayue, let's talk."

  Xue Jiayue glanced at him and remembered that he said he wanted to have a good talk with her two days ago. Later, he moved here and there because of something else. As a result, the matter was delayed and the negotiation was never completed. She thought he had forgotten it, but he didn't. Thinking that he was thinking about it again now, it seemed that he was ready to have a serious talk with her. Since he had already decided to talk and was unwilling to delay it any longer, she had no reason to refuse. It's better to negotiate early. As the saying goes, a tough marriage is not sweet, and a forced marriage will not be happy. If you want to break up, break up as soon as possible. She can still go out and hang out for a few more years while she is young and beautiful. .

  "Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Xue Jiayue said very cheerfully, looking directly at Xu Yanwen with her big eyes.

  Facing her shining eyes, which were as beautiful as bright gems under the light, Xu Yanwen's mind recalled the first time he saw her. At that time, Xue Jiayue was only six or seven years old. After being taken to the Xu family by my grandfather, I stood in the hall a little reservedly, wearing a pink skirt, with a pair of big deer-like eyes, looking at everything around me blankly and anxiously.

  He was reading upstairs at that time. Grandpa asked the housekeeper to call him downstairs. When he came out of the study and followed the housekeeper downstairs, he saw Xue Jiayue standing in the hall. The two people looked at each other. He looked at her from She saw panic like a little rabbit in her eyes. She only glanced at him and quickly averted her eyes. At that time, he thought she was quite cute, like a weak little animal that needed protection.

 Grandpa stood next to her, smiled very kindly, and coaxed her: "Call me brother, this is your brother Xu."

  Six or seven-year-old Xue Jiayue moved her lips, as if she mustered up the courage to call Brother Xu.

  When Xu Yanwen heard the title "Brother Xu" for the first time, he was actually a little disgusted with it. But when it came to the little girl, it was his grandfather who asked him to call him "Brother Xu". Xu Yanwen, who was several years older than Xue Jiayue, felt arrogant. He accepted it with a heavy expression.

  Then this six or seven-year-old girl lived in their Xu family for more than ten years. She grew up from a timid little girl to a beautiful girl. She followed him all the way from junior high school to high school to university. Her favorite thing was to be with him. Behind him, he kept calling "Brother Xu, Brother Xu", just like his little tail.

  Until that incident happened later, and then she set him up, married him, and became Mrs. Xu...

  At this moment, Xu Yanwen looked at Xue Jiayue and said, "We have known each other since we were children, and it has been seventeen years now?"

  Xue Jiayue, a fake person who had passed through time, had no idea how many years they had known each other. She gave Xu Yanwen a strange look, thinking that when Xu Yanwen suddenly mentioned this matter, was he going to start talking about the past with her?

  She quickly turned over the memories of her original body in her mind, and calculated that it had really been more than seventeen years since the two met. Xue Jiayue nodded and said: "Yes, it has been more than seventeen years. It will be eighteen years in just over a month."

  "Eighteen years." Xu Yanwen seemed a little emotional, and a smile appeared on Qingjun's face, saying: "I remember you were still a six or seven-year-old girl when I first met you."

  Xue Jiayue replied to him, "You weren't that old back then."

  Xu Yanwen said seriously: "I am several years older than you."

  This is true, Xue Jiayue did not refute him.

  Xu Yanwen said again: "Jiayue, from the moment you came to our Xu family, I have treated you like a sister. Do you understand?"

  "Understood." It's clearer.

  Xu Yanwen was stunned for Xue Jiayue's answer. You must know that Xue Jiayue didn't say this before, and his reaction was different from now.

  He just felt that she had changed a lot, and that her personality had changed drastically, as if she didn't want him to take care of her like he did when she was a child, emphasizing that she had grown up and didn't need him to take care of her anymore.

  He didn't know what happened to her that made her change like this. It felt like she suddenly changed into a different person. If she hadn't been the same person, or the way he looked at her every day, he would have thought she was another person. Sitting next to her.

  As for Xu Yanwen, this change in Xue Jiayue cannot be described in words. Sometimes she feels strange, and sometimes she feels cute. But no matter how she changes, some things have never changed, and we need to He emphasized again.

  Xu Yanwen said seriously: "Jiayue, we are married now, we are husband and wife."

  Xue Jiayue blinked, thinking excitedly and nervously, here it comes, let's get to the point, are we going to talk about divorce soon?

  Unexpectedly, Xu Yanwen said: "Although this is the result of Grandpa's request, we are already married after all, and everyone around us knows our relationship, so I hope that in this marriage, we will respect each other."

  Respect each other? Xue Jiayue is a little dumbfounded. Why are you talking about this if you don't want to talk about divorce with her? There seems to be something wrong with this development direction?

  Xu Yanwen continued: "You said you have grown up and don't want me to take care of you anymore. I used to treat you as my sister. Thinking that you were still young, I was very strict with you and took care of you like an older brother. I didn't allow you to This way, you are not allowed to do that, it probably makes you feel very unhappy, you have no freedom, and you are being controlled too strictly by me."

  "So I decided to be more relaxed with you in the future, give you the freedom you want, respect your ideas, and do whatever you want to do. I won't be as strict as before." Xu Yanwen said sincerely.

  Oh my god, what on earth is going on? Xue Jiayue was completely confused.

  The author has something to say: The second update is at 12 noon.

  Mr. Xu has made great progress, spread flowers to Mr. Xu~

  You will still receive a red envelope if you leave a message with more than 15 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 30.9K 49
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
669K 26K 74
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
758K 46.2K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
1.7M 94.7K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...