Her oldie husband เท†๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ

By Agustdsuga2016

*when taehyung forced to marry a teenage girl he was very cold and not paying attention to her that much* Uke... More

Introducing
//1//
//2//
//3//
//4//
//5//
//6//
Nothing
//7//
//9//
//10//
//11//
//12//
//13//
//14//
//15//
//16//

//8//

206 12 1
By Agustdsuga2016

Previous

*then yoongi starts crying* you are meanie husband!

Now

_______________________________________________________________

*Taehyung stays silent for a moment when Yoongi says that, he knows he need to be harsh on the kid...so, he try to do it, but, with the girl crying in front of him, it's getting harder to be the bad guy...but, when Yoongs says the words "meanie husband", Taehyung just can't handle it anymore, he feel bad, so, he just go to her and sit on the sofa and kiss her, then he puts his fingers on Yoongis cheeks, to dry her tears*

*yoongi panting fast and coughed taehyung laugh watching Yoongi panting, then, he take his hands from Yoongis cheeks and lay her on his lap* take it easy, kiddo, I'm here...you are ok, right? *he said while Yoongi looks at him and let those last tears fall...taehyung just caress her back slowly and look at her with an emotional face*

I'm hungry *yoongi says softly and pouts*

*taehyung pat her head and rub it gently*...now...do you think after a tantrum you gonna get whatever you want? *he say and Yoongi let out a little "what?", but, she doesn't dare to oppose her husband anymore...so, zhe just give a small "no", but she still look at him with the puppy eyes...taehyung just can't stop looking at her, while yoongi looking at him with a hungry and pleading face*

*her stomach growling loudly*

*Taehyung give up when Yoongi stomach growls loudly and he can't say no...so he just look at Yoongi and sigh* okay...if you promise you gonna behave yourself and study hard, for the rest of the year from now on, then, you can eat something... *he says and Yoongi give a big "yay!" in his lap, she try to get up because of the excitement but Taehyung hold her down on his lap and says to her in a serious tone* no! Don't move, you still under punishment.

I'll study hard I promise *yoongi says and pouts *

*taehyung looks at him and sigh, so, he let him get up from his lap...after that, yoongi runs to kitchen and tries grab all the snacks she can...taehyung follows her as he tries put back everything in his place, while Yoongi tries open the bag of chips she was trying to grab*

*then yoongi opens the fridge and eats everything on fridge*

Make sure don't create mess around *taehyung says and chuckles*

After that

*taehyung watch her clean everything...when Yoongi ends, he look at her with a serious... but, then, his face turn into a smirk*

Well...I guess, you keep your promise, so...I think you gonna deserve a reward for that *he say with a big smile on his face*

Do I get ice cream?! *yoongi says excitedly*

*taehyung laugh at her as he look at his face full of expectations*...of course! You deserved for clean this mess after your tantrum, so you gonna get the Ice cream you want! *he says and the girl get happier, she can't hold her excitement and starts to jump up on Taehyung's lap*.

I love you I love you I LOVE YOU MY DEAR HUSBAND!! YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND EVER!!! *yoongi says and hugs him really tight*

*taehyung almost fall on the sofa because of Yoongi's embrace,* just some minutes ago I was rudie meanie and badie what happened now? *taehyung says and he laugh a bit...then, he holds Yoongi in his lap with one arm and he gives him kisses on his forehead...Yoongi just smile and continue to hug her, then the kid just kiss her husband*

Get up get up gimme ice cream now!!! *yoongi says and got off of his lap and ignoring the question*

*taehyung just laugh at him...as he stands up, he grab Yoongi's hand and lead him to the kitchen, where he opens the fridge and grab an big tub of ice cream...he gives it to Yoongi and he say* here it is, kid...eat as much as you want...

My dream finally came true *yoongi says and looks at the ice cream with her big eyes and grabbed the spoon and eating as her eyes filled with tears*

*as Yoongi's eyes start to show the happy tears, Taehyung gets soft and can't hold himself, so, he lean to hug Yoongi from behind and starts to kiss her on neck as the girl eats...Yoongi just let out a cute sound of happiness as she just enjoy the ice cream and her husband's kisses*

[[[After eating ice cream]]]

*Taehyung lay on the sofa and watch Yoongi finishing to eat the ice cream...after a while, Yoongi ended eating the ice cream ands he was a bit with his mouth dirty in the sides...Taehyung just smile and look at her with an amused expression* now, I think you need clean your mouth *he says and Yoongi looks at him with a little embarrassed...after that, Taehyung stand up fast and grab Yoongi by her arm and pulled her up from the sofa*

*yoongi was dragged to kitchen as taehyung washed her mouth* I could do it by myself tae~ *yoongi says and taehyung dried her mouth with tissue*

You could do it, but, I wanted do it for you...you know you are like my baby, so, I like to take care of you *taehyung say and he finish to dry the kids mouth as he hold her in his arms and caress her head, Yoongi then looks at him and look away with an embarrassed face*

Ahish when you are gonna stop calling me kid Mr. Oldie? *yoongi says and Crossed her arm and looks at taehyung*

*Taehyung laughs at the "Mr. Oldie"....so, he kiss Yoongs forehead* when I get stop giving you treats like a kid...so what I should call you now? Mis bad attitude? Mis lazy? Mrs. "I don't want study?" *he says with sarcasm on his voice and his finger on Yoongs's face, Yoongi just pout as she let her arms crossed...taehyung just continue to tease her*

Meanie oldie *yoongi says and looks away while pouting*

*taehyung just put his hand below Yoongs's chin to make her look towards him as he kiss her forehead again and continue to tease her* so I'm a meanie oldie? *he says and Yoongi just pout while her arms crossed still* ...now, you are a mis cry baby...you are my kid, so, you gonna continue to deal with it!

Anyway Mr. MEANIE oldie man I'm sleepy! *yoongi says and clinging onto him*

*taehyung laughs as Yoongs says his new name for him and the kid clinging to his chest...he just hold her tight as he lean to kiss her forehead...soon, he is going up the stairs holding Yoongs in his arms and he says to her* come on, my lazy kid, we going to bed now...

Yay! *yoongi cheered lazy and quiet as taehyung brought yoongi to guest room* wait aren't I sleep with you?

*Taehyung smile and put Yoongs on the bed, then he tucks yoongi*
What? After everything you did today, you think I will let you sleep in my bed? Forget it, this time, you gonna sleep on the guest room *he says and Yoongs pout, while in his face is written "you are being badie again, Taehyung!"

That's not fair taehyung *yoongi says and whined*

*taehyung just put his finger against Yoongs's lips and stops her whinny* no more talk now, kiddo! I'm giving you another chance today...so take it and stop complain *he says and he pat Yoongs on her head as he turn off the lamp on the ceiling*

Are you really gonna let me sleep here? *yoongi says and peek her head out of the blanket and looks at taehyung who's standing on Door*

*taehyung just looks at her for a few seconds and then he answer with an strict voice* yes...so turn that blanket back and stay in your bed...unless you want I come to the bed and make sleep forcefully...or do I need tie you in the bed like a little kid? *taehyung says with a bit of sarcasm on his voice and Yoongi doesn't dare to answer at this, so, she close the blanket up to her neck and start to pout in the bed*

I'm fine with that good night *yoongi says and curls up closes her eyes*

*taehyung roll his eyes to the ceiling, then he goes to leave the room...he closes the door and leave Yoongs alone in the room...soon, Yoongs hear Taehyung's steps going to his room and the sound of the door closing...as the kid lies on the bed, she is thinking about the consequences if she sneak in Taehyung's bedroom...if she get caught he gonna get a punishment worst....she is unsure if zhe should do it or not...but, Yoongs's curiosity don't let her think to much*

Not even dream I'm gonna sleep here *yoongi thought to herself and stand up walks to door and opened quietly she checked the hallway there was no one. Yoongi tip toes to their shared room and saw taehyung was already sleeping it was her chance! Yoongi tip toes faster to taehyungs side and went to his embrace and pulls the blanket up and covers themselves and closed her eyes*

*Taehyung is in a deep sleep and suddenly he feels Yoongi's weight on top of him and he hear the sound of blanket being pulled up on his body...as Yoongs close her eyes...taehyung eyes opens and he looks at Yoongs who is hugging him on his chest...he was about to push the kid out of him and get angry, but, he can feel Yoongs's hot breath at his face and this make him feel something in his heart...so, he just let Yoongs stay where she is*

*yoongi holding taehyungs big hand and placing on under her cheek and sleeping while holding taehyungs shirt like real kid holding their fathers shirt and afraid to let it go*

*Taehyung feel Yoongs's breath on his face as Yoongi holds tight his big hand...the kids seems so small and innocent while she sleeps. Yoongi is totally asleep and she is holding the shirt of Taehyung like a kid...soon, Yoongs's innocent face with her cheeks red make Taehyung's heart beats more fast and he just caress her hair gently as he look at her...taehyung is a little embarrassed to admit it, but he enjoys Yoongs holding his hand like a kid*

[[[Next day]]]

*today was Friday and yoongi was forced to do her homework* tae I'm really bored it's been 3 hour I've repeating this homework and studying over and over *yoongi says and lying on her stomach on floor*

*Taehyung look at Yoongs lying on floor and he just sigh...he understand that yoongi isn't enjoying do her homework...when the kid repeat she is bored from studying and doing her homework Taehyung think about what he can do to spice up Yoongs afternoon...*

*then, he looks at Yoongs with a smirk* you know what? I think it's time to take a break to studying *he says and Yoongs look at him wondering what Taehyung is thinking about*

Yay! *yoongi says and energy up runs to tv*

*Taehyung follow Yoongs to the tv and he chuckle softly as the kids is excited about watch some cartoons in the tv...soon as Yoongs sit on the couch, taehyung sits besides her and they just turn on the TV...as soon the sounds of cartoons starts to play, Yoongs grab Taehyung's hand and pull it toward her so their hands are holding in each other...taehyung just let his hand get pulled and he just smirked at Yoongs as he look at her and the Tv*

*yoongi was focused on TV he wasn't aware of anything*

*Taehyung just chuckle at the situation as he is watching the tv with Yoongs...*
*soon, Yoongs starts to hum and to mouth dialogs from the tv...taehyung then take this chance to lean to Yoongs and whisper in his ear* you know that I can see what you are doing, right? *he asks with a bit of sarcasm and Yoongs just pout as she doesn't answer and continue to hum the theme song of the cartoon*

Don't disturb me oldie *yoongi says and doesn't care*

*taehyung just chuckle at Yoongs's attitude...so, he just lean to her more and whisper on her ear again* so if I disturb you, you will what to do...kid? *he ask and Yoongs just pout more and ignore Taehyung...Taehyung just smile as he see Yoongs trying ignore him..."so, my naughty kid...you wanna play this game, huh?" he thought trying hold his laugh*

*yoongi was out of world she was lost on cartoon as taehyung roaming his hand around her body*

*taehyung look at Yoongs to check he is really lost in the cartoon...when the kid confirm she is totally focus, he just takes the hand off her and place his both hands around Yoongs waist...when Yoongs feel this, she turn her face to Taehyung slightly and then look back to the TV...but, Taehyung just smirk at Yoongs, trying hide the smirk and he whisper in her ear again* I know you can feel my hands around you...so, what are you gonna do now, kiddo?

What are you up too?? *yoongi says and looks at taehyung and raised her eyebrow*

*Taehyung is so close to Yoongs and he just smirk when the kid looks at him, then, he whispers again in Yoongs hear* you are asking what I'm up to? I'm enjoying what I'm watching, right now, my naughty kid...then, *he gently caress Yoongs back with his fingers...soon, Taehyung starts to move his hand down with the touch and he reach Yoongs butt...*what are you gonna do now, Yoong? Are you gonna do what I want or not?*

THAT'S SHAME ON YOU!! *yoongi says and screamed*

════╡TBC ╞════

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 13.2K 16
Taehyung is forced to marry Jungkook And he decided to turn the younger life into a living hell. Grammar mistakes(a lot) 01.04.2020 (April fool uwu) ...
1.2M 63.1K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
172K 8K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
6.6K 930 15
We're married but don't expect anything from me ~TAEHYUNG~ I won't !! don't worry ~YOONGI~ . . . . . . YOU'RE SO ANNOYING ~TAEHYUNG~ SAME TO YOU ~Y...