๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฅ€

By kathleenbone

In the midst of her small-town reign, cheerleader Marley Brown lands in the middle of a sinister murder, and... More

๐Ÿฅ€๐–‹๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜๐Ÿฅ€
โ™ฅฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโ™ฅ ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–™ 1 โ™ฅฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦทโ™ฅ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3

๐Ÿƒ๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐Ÿƒ

24 1 3
By kathleenbone

𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮...

I'm so glad to have you! Before we get into the waywardness and chaos of Kill Game, I'd love to, as Nico would say, get personal...

This story is a longtime work of mine, I've built this world and these characters with extreme care and thought with the hope that you guys, my lovely readers, can bond with them and love them just as much as I do ❣️

A few things before we start — Kill Game is rated M for Mature (or Murder😉). If you're sensitive to graphic descriptions of violence and a fearful undertone throughout the story, perhaps this isn't the Wattpad rabbit hole for you. Additionally, my little babies like to use harsh language, and sometimes they engage in some not-so legal activities. Again, if this isn't your boat, it's totally fine to hop off now.

I've always been an avid horror watcher and reader, and there are a LOT of works of both film and literature that inspired this story. If you want to check out my Kill Game Pinterest board, I'll post the link below!

https://pin.it/SPNPWZR

Special thanks to jjsredhat for editing!

I hope you enjoy the ride! Don't be shy, leave a comment or a message if you like what you read!

- 🥀𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖊🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 3.2K 30
A group of friends get trapped in their school along with their history teacher. A single game of Truth Or Dare to pass the time, soon turns into a g...
925 308 23
When a group of teens are asked to go on an artistic journey to France, they can't resist and join their favorite art teacher on a trip that would ch...
Eternal Echoes By Kia

Mystery / Thriller

424 143 32
Trapped in the cursed confines of Willow Manor, a group of friends finds themselves thrust into a nightmarish journey across time and space. Emily, S...
SWMD By orca

Teen Fiction

263 88 17
Trapped in a sinister game of survival orchestrated by an enigmatic adversary, Coby must navigate the treacherous landscape of high school whilst gra...