Just Give Me A Kiss~

By RenkazaLuver4Life

His glowing eyes shot daggers through my soul. Rengoku now hospitalised by Akaza, swore that the next time he... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-

-Chapter 6-

243 6 12
By RenkazaLuver4Life

TW: RUDE LANGUAGE-OBSESSION

.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to a light tapping on my shoulder.

Slowy flickering, my eyes open to see Aoi standing next to me with a tray of food, presumably breakfast.

"Oh, Aoi! I didn't see you there, how long was I asleep?"

"Morning, Mr Rengoku, there's no need to worry you woke up just on time!"

"What's that, Aoi? Is it breakfast?"

"Yep! nice and fresh!"

My face lit up as I reached out to grab the tray.

"It's nice to see you're getting better!" She said, chuckling."Please enjoy your meal!"

"I will!" I said smiling as she stepped out of the room.

"I'll be back in 2 hours, Rengoku-san!"

Once she left, I started to devour my food. I wasn't eating for a while because the pain in my stomach wouldn't go away, but I guess those painkillers Shinobu gave me really get the job done!

.
.
.
.
.

I was halfway through my meal when I burst through the door.

"Morning Rengoku-San!" She said in a hurried-like manner. "I have a mission, and I'm taking Kanao with me, so I won't be here for 3 days at most. Also, Aoi is going to be quite busy, so try not to bother her. "

Gulping down my food and wiping my mouth with a napkin, i smiled. " Dont worry, Shinobu, I'm sure I'll be fine, and I won't disrupt Aoi!"

As she grabbed her sword, she stood next to the door. "Alright, take it easy, ok? Your meds are on the desk next to you." She said, pointing at the dresser besides my bed.

"Just relax, Shinobu! Now hurry up before you end up being away for 4 days!" I replied, chuckling.

"Bye Rengoku!"

I smiled, glancing out of the window when I remembered what had happened yesterday.

I shivered thinking about what would happen if he came again today. Akaza already knows where the Butterfly Mansion is....

This is not good.. I thought, pinching the bridge of my nose, slightly shaking my head.

I was trying to keep a straight face even though i knew that deep inside, I was terrified to my core.

Looking at my room, I sighed slightly. I feel so...restricted in here.. I thought. I can only move around the room, and it's not that big either! I just want to be outside already...I just want to train... I just want to get out.

Slowly, i shifted my position so my feet were dangling off the bed. Sliding my feet into my slippers, I shivered at the breeze of cold wind that brushed past my body. It's started to get cold recently, so I needed to be careful about my health, especially in my condition.

Letting out a quick yawn, I stretched my arms, dragging my feet across the floor to the bathroom just opposite my bed.

.
.
.
.
.

I couldn't get a wink of sleep last night because i was busy thinking about what douma was going to me.

Aside from that, I was also stress eating, screaming, punching my wall, fighting my pillow, crying, and well, just usual stuff.

Glancing at the window, I fluffed up my hair.

"What was I gonna do again...?" I muttered.

That's when I saw his face, his bright eyes, and intoxicating smile.

Rengoku.

I shot up from my bed, rushing around my room.

Quickly preparing myself in the process.

I need to get to the..the..right! The butterfly mansion. That's where I need to go.

I snuck out my window, the cold breeze smacking onto my face.

"Ow.." I mumbled, pouting.

But just before I ran of I looked up at the dark, raven coloured sky and the grey clouds blanketing over them.

Seems like it gonna rain.. I thought, scratching the back of my head.

I better hurry if I don't want to get wet..

I dashed through the trees, dodging a few fallen branches and logs trying to keep my hair as clean as possible.

.
.
.
.
.

I kept glancing at my window, it felt ad if I wanted him to come, but just incase he did, I was already clutching my sword.

"Why am I doing this..?" I sighed, stretching my neck. "It's nor like he's going to show up-"

I was abruptly cut of by a light tap on my window.

Immediately I got up from my bed holding my sword in its direction.

The window creaked open and there he was.

Akaza.

I pressed my sword against his throat pushing him against the side of my cupboard.

He backed up putting his hands above his head.

"Woah..Ha..whatcha' doing..?"

I scoffed, applying more pressure onto my sword, making a small cut in the demons neck.

"Tell my what you want you measly demon! Why do you keep coming back!"

I glared at him coldly as he started to smirk.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion before I felt myself in a tight grasp.

My sword clattered to the ground with a thud.

Fuck.. I thought.

"Why dont you tell me what I want, Kyojuro~"

I felt my face heat up as I desperately tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"L-let me go!"

He chuckled as he grabbed my waist tighter.

"Please.."

But that only made him pull me closer to the point where our noses where almost touching.

"Now tell me why I would do that, kyo~ hmm?"

I bit my bottom lip, trying to think of an excuse, when a loud knock happened.

"RENGOKUUUUU ITS MEEEEE! I GOT YOU FOOD!!!"

I smiled in relief as I looked back at Akaza.

He had already let go but was shaking with what seemed like fear.

I felt..bad? or..sad for him..

I sighed, putting a finger to my lips.

"Follow me" I whispered "be quiet."

He looked at me with a confused expression before following me to my bed.

"Get under the blanket."

"Why..?"

"Do you wanna die?"

He quickly shock his head before crawling under.

After that I climbed in putting the Blanket over my legs.

"Stay as still as possible..understand?"

Akaza nodded quickly, grabbing onto my lower waist.

A flushed a bright red turning my head to my left.

"Rengoku? You there?"

"C-come in!"

I fiddled with my hands nervously as Uzui came in.

Akaza's POV-

I held on to the hashiras waist as tightly as possible, feeling my face grow warmer by the second.

That's when I heard shuffling bext to the bed.

"What's up ren-ren~"

I really didn't like the way he said Rengoku's name.

"H-hi Uzui, how are ya..Ha..Haha..."

"Uhh..I'm good- are you okay?"

"Whatt? Pffft- I'm perfectly finee bro! No need to worry..!"

"Alright babes~"

I balled my fist in anger. What does he mean 'baby' are they dating?! I grit my teeth in anger, trying to stop myself from jumping out the covers and blasting this 'Uzui' guys head in. I listened closely, clinging onto Rengoku tighter each time that guy said something I didnt like.

It felt as if he belonged to me...he was mine....and mine only. I would never let anyone take him away from me. It was like an obsession, I constantly needed him.I wanted him.

Rengoku was mine.

"Well I dont really think I can be here any longer. I got to get back to my wife's.

YES LEAVE, RENGOKU IS MINE. I thought bursting with joy.

"Oh is that so..ok bye now!"

"U-uhm ok! Bye ren-ren~"

The door slammed shut and I listened to Rengoku let out a sigh of relief.

Rengoku's POV:

I scratched the back of my head m deep in thought. Did I seriously stand up for Akaza? A twelve kizuki? What has my life come to.. I glanced down and Akaza was staring directly at me.

"AHH, FUCK!!"

"AHHHH!! Oh, sorry.. did I scare you?"

I looked at him with a 'are you being serious right now?' Expression before sighing and leaning my head onto my pillows.

"Sooooo~ why'd you stick up for me, huhhhh~?"

I glanced to my left, a slight blush appearing on my face.

"Your really such a fucking pain in the ass.."

"Didnt answer my question kyo~"

"Really. Your going to make me do this? I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yep!"

"Cant I-"

"Noope~!"

I looked down at Akaza who's head was now on my thigh.

Sighing I brushed my fingers through his hair. It was surprisingly soft for a demon..it was kind of like...cotton candy..?

"I did that so I dont get fucking killed you dumbass.."

Akaza hummed in confusion.

"Also I would appreciate it if you didn't lean your head on my..y'know..."

He jolted in surprise before shuffling out of the blanket.

"Sorry..!" He chuckled "it's also really hot down there.."

For a second we both just stopped talking and stared at eachother.

The silence between us was comforting.

It almost made me feel safe that he was there with me.

I felt him place a hand on my knee before leaning in and soon enough I leaned in closer to.

Are faces were inches away from eachother before he backed away, his face glowing bright red.

I turned my head around covering the slight blush on my cheeks with my hands.

"S-sorry.." he muttered "I dont really know what came over me..Hah..hhahe.."

"Uhm..i-its fine but I think it's best Y-You leave now."

He looked at me with a confused expression.

"What's with the mood switch?"

After seeing what 5 minutes with him could do, I didnt think I could stay with him any longer if it was potentially going to put my freinds, family and job at risk.

"Its getting bright and..uhmm.."

I tried to think of another exuce so he would just leave.

"Dont you need rest! Yeah..rest! It's almost morning so you should go and get to bed..!"

I watched as he glanced out the window before turning back at me smiling.

"Bye kyo~"

I blushed slightly at what he said.

The way he said my name was..

I froze in shock at what I was thinking, mentally smacking myself.

Come on rengoku, pull yourself together! Your a hashira, you cant think such things about a demon..!"
.
.
.
.
.

1721 words!!

ALSOOOOO

I'm gonna continue written my other Renkaza story!!

Sooo that means it might come out in a day or two-  depending on school  😔

I hate school 😃👍

SKIP THIS PART IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS TOO MY OTHER STORY!!

BE PREPARED BECAUSE...

SOMEONE WITH THE NAME *COUGH COUGH* UZUI OR *COUGH COUGH* GIYUU IS GONNA TRY TAKE RENGOKU 😨

comment on my other story on the part 'NOTICE 2' and tell me who u want to try steal my baby Rengoku 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 700 29
What if the Gods decides to kill Muzan, and he in his last moments of life transforms Muichiro in a demon? A really powerfull one, becoming the next...
7.7K 204 42
It's about a guy named Rengoku Kyojuro and his experience at school. But what happens when a certained pink-haired boy enters his life? How will he a...
2.7K 64 15
━━━━━━♑β™₯♑━━━━━━ An Uppermoon and a Hashira, about as unlikely as you'd think. Yet, the demon, Akaza, was ready to give all of it up for Kyojuro... ━...
5.7K 148 15
The red It filters through Kyojuro Rengoku survives the events of the Mugen Train. No longer fit for battle, he must train another to take his place...