wonderland , walker scobell

By alexa_wexa

preferences and imagines book about everyones fav boy!! also warning might be cringe so srry. kinda slow upda... More

requests for prefrences 🙏
how you met
compliments
what its like dating him
what you call eachother
imagine requests
k
volleyball
k pt2
jealous girl
forever
youre losing me
best friend
kisses
attention
comments
secrets
a/n
break
fake dating
change
a/n (kinda important?)
A/N (im back?)

best friend pt2

1.5K 33 84
By alexa_wexa

best friends or more??? you tell me. 🫵
(ik nobody asked for a part 2 but i got bored so deal w it. my school got canceled today so i wrote a long one. also pretend u guys live by the beach in this.)

y/n pov:

Walker asked me to go to the board walk today, and obviously I said yes.

I got a shower, did my hair and makeup. I changed into a tank top in shorts. I don't know why I'm trying to look good. I mean he's just my best friend. I'm not trying to look good for him right? (bros in denial)

I grab my purse and my mom drops me off at Walkers house. We usually walk from his house to the boardwalk since it's not too far.

I knock on his door and he opened it immediately.

Was he waiting? It's fine all friends do that. Right?

I walk into his house and he hugs me. Ugh I love his hugs.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick and we can go." He says to me. I smile and nod and he walks away.

I sit down for a second. I go through the favorites folder on my camera roll, which is all him,  for second and look at the photos of us together.

Some of them I just zoom in on his face. He's so.. He's so.. He's so nothing. What am I thinking? This is my best friend, but he looks so good not gonna lie.

Okay I need to stop and clock out. (im sorry i say clock out so much)

I was still just admiring the pictures of him on my phone.

"You good?" I hear from right over my shoulder. Walker was.. looking over my shoulder? I immediately get flustered. I quickly turn off my phone and turn it over.

"Oh, yeah." I say and try to brush over it. "Ready to go?" I asking, standing up.

He nods and gives me the cutest smile ever. Wait but it's Walker? My best friend? I cant like him. I don't like him.

We walk out the door and we're just yapping on our way to the board walk.

It's probably 5, but there's a bit of a breeze. We're almost to the arcade which is where we were headed first.

"Ugh, it's cold." I say looking to Walker. He wore a jacket because he was smart. I mean I didn't know there would be a breeze but I think I knew what I wanted when I said this.

"Okay well maybe you should've wore a jacket." He chuckles a bit. His smile literally gives me butterflies.

Ayo what?

I smile at him and push his shoulder a little. "You can have my jacket." Immediately butterflies. Immediately I blush. Suddenly I'm nervous.

"Oh no it's fine." I say and smile. No I want that jacket I was just kidding.

"No take it. You need it more than me." He takes it off and gives it to me. I put it on and it smells like him. Can I steal this jacket?

"Thanks, Walker." I say and look to him. I can't help but smile at him.

"You're welcome, anything for you." He reply's.
He doesn't know what he does to me for real.

What is going on with me..? That's my best friend. No.

We're now on the board walk, and I guess everyone else had the idea to come down tonight too.

There's a big crowd, oh no. I hate big crowds. They make me anxious.

We get up to the crowd and I mean it's okay, but I feel a hand grab mine? Woah what?

We kinda lose the people and Walker is still holding my hand.

"Sorry if that was weird, I know you don't like crowds." He says and scratches the back of his head.

"No it's okay. I don't mind." I say and smile. He doesn't let go of my hand. Now he's rubbing his thumb on my hand. (cuties???)

We get to the arcade and we start playing games. He absolutely crushes me in those driving games. I don't know how, but I'm still better anyways.

Later, I'm trying to do the claw machine because I want to win a squishmallow obviously.

I'm literally so bad and I can't get it where it needs to go and Walker is just smiling at me.

"Walker come over here and help me win." I say and he walks over. "Which one?" He asks.

"The pink one"

He comes up behind me and puts his hand over mine to move it. I cant even describe the butterflies I got. He won it for me of course.

He picks it up out the thing for me and gives it to me.

"That was easy not gonna lie." He says and smiles at me. "Okay buddy." I say and roll my eyes.

Later that night, we were walking back to his house. Holding hands, as friends though.

We were just walking in comfortable silence until he spoke up. "Do you ever feel like stuff has been different with us lately?" He asks as we walk, looking at the ground.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well like after today I mean I feel different about you.." He says nervously.

"Okay.."

"Like I feel like we're not just best friends anymore." He hesitated. "When I see you everything just goes blank. Like you're all I can think about lately." He says.

"Oh" I say. I'm not really sure how to reply to this but, I'm shocked he feels the same. We've been best friends since kindergarten. Never anything more.

We get to this house, and we head up to his room. I wasn't going to sleep over tonight just because I missed my own bed.

I sit down on his bed. "My mom will be here in like 5 minutes." I say. He nods awkwardly.

"I'm sorry if what I said was weird, I just needed to get it off my chest. I've been feeling like this for a while, and I just didn't want it to ruin our friendship." He says and sits down next to me. I look at him.

"No, it's not weird and I get what you mean. I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship either." I smile at him and put my hand over his. "Also I should probably give you this back." I start to take off the jacket.

"No it's okay, you can keep it. It looks better on you anyway." He says and smiles. (rizz?🤨)

My mom arrives and he walks with me downstairs. I put on my shoes. "Today was really fun" Walker says.

"Yeah today was really fun." I look up and smile at him. I stand up. "Okay bye Walker. Love you."I say and open the door.

"Bye love you too." He says. I wanted to say something or do something, but what? Quickly I just kiss him without thinking and he kisses back.

"Bye" I say again and smile. He's clearly still flustered. I start to walk out the door but I feel him pull my arm back.

Now I'm standing in front of him. He starts leaning in and we're kissing again. It was just for a couple seconds until he pulls away and smiles. He kisses my forehead. "Bye" He says.

I walk out of his house mentally giggling and kicking my feet.

a/n : why'd i make this so long helpppp. i have vb tryouts tmr ig 💔 also imo i think this one is my favorite and it's cute too. lmk what u thinkkkk. also should i write more angst or fluff idk🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 2.8K 66
𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐄. all imagines are written BY ME. please do not steal OR repost my work on other apps such as ao3 and tumblr. if so, i will report...
2.7K 32 21
oneshots. about pjo. what else should i say. i wrote this on a whim. i cant write romance. there are swear words. just so you know.
218K 3.3K 51
One-Shots! Hello. So the first thirty imagines are really crappy and "cute" because I was a young inexperienced writer, but they get darker as you re...
162K 3.9K 24
This is a Percabeth AU, based on the popular and totally adorable movie, 'To All The Boy's I've Loved Before'! Be prepared for some major feels as yo...