||A new reality||

By meimio0

A story where you fall into a new world, this world being out worldly confusing and complicated for any 'huma... More

||Before reading||
||lucid dream||
A/n
||home||
||trapped||
||Eaten||
|| fun game||
||Worried||

||A ride||

354 10 4
By meimio0

.
.
.
.
/secondary perspective/

You wake up to find yourself not dead?

'How the hell..', you thought at your head pounded and your vision being slightly blurred. You pull your self up to a sitting position but couldn't fully stand it.

As your vision cleared and you pushed your hair to the side your face.
Firstly, you look at your body and there weren't any kind of scars but you did notice a sort of cramping happening in your body.

Secondly, you turn your head to the side and see mostly a long fields of green grass and blue skies but you felt sense of danger, kind of that feeling of fight or flight but in your end you would definitely run. The land seems to be endless.

As you turn your head to the other there was a noticeable difference between the two.
This side turned the blue sky into a misty grey color and the green grass turned into more muddy mossy green color but this wouldn't be the problem..

The biggest problem was the abnormal looking forest surrounding a part of that area though it looks much more creepy, you feel yourself moving towards it.
Like something urges you to go towards it almost like a kid with candy from a stranger, you know you shouldn't follow them but it feels so tempting.

Soo.. what do you do reasonably?
.
.
.
.
You went towards the forest almost immediately..

As you almost rush yourself to this first you trip over.. weird there wasn't anything? Must've tripped over your feet, huh.. but as get yourself up you feel rectangular object your pocket

'Now way..'

Satoru gave you a box cutter.. either he's wishing you to be safe or he's just fucking with your head.
He's probably doing both for you cared but this would be pretty useful for this sketchy forest you're going into..

________________

As you go through this forest, trying not to get yourself cut on the almost spiked branches of the tress and bushes.

You feel eyes on you but just one pair but an amount to scare anyone shitless, as you keep making your way through the forest you hear a..

Snap
...
A branch not too far behind you broke..

'Oh hell no.'

You immediately start running through the forest, scratching yourself against the branches but your legs again were kept running.
You hear more branches breaking and almost a scream from whatever was chasing you.

The screeching made your head pound but before your eardrums could bleed it stopped abruptly and you hear it stopped.

You kept running, of course, until you see a bit of a grassy land before a road and you never thought that you would be relieved to see a road before.

"Thank god!", you exclaimed but you couldn't fully express your gratitude before you that screech again. This time it almost caught you off guard and you felt your spike up and felt yourself get a speed boost almost instantly.

'I got this far I can't die now..'
You thought, irritated of all this unwanted exercise that you had to do but damn your stamina was running low.

You hear the 'animal' quickly approaching you.. you're hopeful that you don't die to whatever this thing is..

As you reached the grassy patch before the road, holding the box cutter in your dominant hand, you stop and crouched down and turned to cut whatever animal this was.

The 'thing' spilling blood almost all over your shirt, rolled into the road and lets out a pained growl..

You stand quickly to see what thing was and to your horror it was a 'abomination', that was the best word you could describe to what ever your eyes had to witness.

God this thing did look human but its arm was deformed with broke fingers and most of the joints to the body was bent in ways no human could ever survive from.

You almost puke from the sight and smell of this thing, and god the eyes just stare back at you. A slight smile on its face, shivers ran up your spine as starts to move.

Crack
Crack
Crack
Crack..

The sound of the broken bones and flesh clicking against the road but it didn't seem like it could get back up.

Thank god cause you probably couldn't have defend yourself from it if it, you tower over the creature and raise to get the final attack in but as you do a flash of car lights beamed from you side.

You moved quickly to avoid getting hit but fortunately the creature didn't.. after being ran over the creature took its last breath to run into the forest, damn.. that's going to kick you in the ass later..

You turned your head to look at the vehicle that abruptly stopped after running over the creature, it was a white van, slightly dirty but mostly clean.

'Oh this is such an awesome time for a van to pull up..' you briefly told yourself, sarcastically as always but you could barely hold onto yourself.

The branches that cut you beforehand seemed to cut deeper than you thought, the blood seeped into your sleeves and your legs being almost completely numb and also bleeding out as well.

You couldn't protect yourself even if you'd try..

The adrenaline that filled you before finally leaves you and you ended up laying onto to the road..

'Please don't be crazy', you thought to yourself as you hear the vans door opening but you could barely
keep your eyes open.

.
.
.
.
.
.

You hear the sound of someone walking up to you, almost towering over your body. You open your eyes and you quickly regret that decision you  stupidly made.

You saw these blank eyes staring back to yours, you couldn't even find the pupil in the eyes that seemed to be looking past yours.
This 'man' had a brown bobbed haircut.
"Hi?", you breathed out but in this situation you didn't really know what to say.

"Could I get some help sir?",you asked and hoped he says yes since if he doesn't then you're going to die on the road probably not too long after the van leaves.

You hear a long sigh and then he might be debating helping since he took some time to reply to your plead.

"You're going to go into the back since you're all bloody..", he replied and you shift your head up and down, it seemed your neck also got all cut up by the branches..

Shit.. you couldn't even get up anymore, your leg completely went numb, you didn't really want to ask him but there's nothing you could've done.

"Could you help me up?", you almost begged but it seemed to almost annoyed him too.
He goes to the vans back doors, opening it and I guess goes back to where ever he sat.

You see someone leaving the back of the van, a curly red headed person in a jester outfit, he actually looks a bit normal but it seems like he's also nervous..

"Hi..I'm going to help if that's alright with you?", he asked nervously and you shake your head up and down, you couldn't even bring yourself to talk anymore.

You bring one of your arm over his shoulder and he momentarily takes his time to actually pick you. It either you were fat or he's just weak, but he slowly made his back into the back of the van.

As soon as he closes the back door and damn.. it was dark but you feel the vehicle moving again, "my name is Sebastian.. you?", it seems like he's trying to make small talk..

"I'm (y/n)", you sighed out and leaned on car wall, you tried you best to not fall asleep but it's been this far and once you closed your eyes you fell asleep..

____________________

A/N
1318 word count (not including this)

Sorry for being a little tardy to posting, I had to reread it for any grammar mishaps and anything I wanted to change. As y'all can tell Sebastian is already in the story so I'm not starting from the beginning beginning, sorry if it's not at the comics yet but I'm trying

I wanted to add a little German speaking from Luther but I couldn't find a right place to put it..
Sorry if this chapter was a bit boring there will be more talking next chapter👍👍
Also if there's anything wrong with some passages then please notify me😓

Anyways thanks for reading and I'll try to keep posting every Sunday or so💪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49 6 5
Summary: A Lone Wolf. Most Of The Time. Two Lives. Two Worlds. Two Sets Of Brothers. One Person. But What Happens When One Set Of Brothers Stumble Up...
42.6K 1.2K 27
One night changes everything when you and your best friend Will Byers get trapped together in a strange realm known as the Upside Down. While your mo...
10.2K 296 14
"𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Žπ’†, 𝒅𝒐 π’šπ’π’– 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’“?" "𝑰 𝒅𝒐." 𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ π’“π’†π’‘π’π’Šπ’†π’…. 𝑾𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’…π’† π’†π’šπ’† 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂...
1.4K 40 1
β€’ NSFW smutty one shot. β€’ Satoru Gojo x reader β€’ 2nd pov β€’ all i need by lloyd ( i don't not own jjk or any of the characters.) *art creds for co...