Too Much

By magsterooni252422

Dimitri and Kaleb have been best friends since they were pups. They new each other better than they understoo... More

The Storm
Goodbye
Predictable
We're Older Now
One Door Closes, Another Opens
The Hell Did You Punch Me For?
The Things I Cannot Tell You
Look at me
Don't Think, Just Do
The Overview Effect
Dimitri and Kaleb's Legacy

New Book

345 5 0
By magsterooni252422

Heyyyyyy

I have a new mxm book called Let's Walk Together. It's a post-apocalyptic scenario that forces the main characters, Travis and Mischa, closer together than either of them intended. 

It has angst, slowburn, and a heavy dose of interpersonal development surrounding the concept of love. (And also maybe a little sex scene or two idk ig you'll have to read to find out.) I will try not to make the violence graphic but since it is set in a zombie apocalypse there are no promises that it will be completely PG-rated in that regard.

Anyway, if you liked this story plz go and check out Let's Walk Together (wip):)

~MAF

ALSO, thank you all sm for reading and supporting this book, I read all of your comments and really appreciate seeing the feedback and commentary  :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 104 10
In the span of a breath everything can change. Two high school friends find their lives turned upside down after they are attacked by a rogue werewol...
1.7M 52.7K 82
Owen has been bullied by Jason the future alpha of the crimson crescent pack. And now all he wants is to leave the pack, get away as far as possible...
542 64 14
Azrael Harrison, born to the Bloodwalkers, the most powerful pack of wolves in the world. Worse, they have a bloody and sadistic history, known to at...
694 70 68
After a great tragedy, Kayleb found himself in exile in a city he had not been to for a long time. Could he manage to regain his standing in society...