Big Hero 6/Venom (Movie)/Hiro...

By GodKakrot9076

In the huge, enormous city of San Fransokyo, there lies 6 members of a team, known as Big Hero 6. However, Hi... More

1st Chapter
2nd Chapter
3rd Chapter
4th Chapter (Ryuji's Death???/Agent Riot)
5th Chapter (Symbiote and Yokai)
6th Chapter (Suit/Power Upgrade.....and ???)
7th Chapter (Lizard)
8th Chapter (Agent Riot VS Lizard/Doc's Explanation)
9th Chapter (Yokai's Identity Revealed?!)
10th Chapter (Hiro's Revenge)
11th Chapter (Tadashi is always here/Ryuji VS Callaghan)
12th Chapter (Big Hero 6 VS Ryuji)
13th Chapter (Riot?!/Gogo's unknown Symbiote)
Author's Request
14th Chapter (Hiro/Baymax VS Gogo/Agony)
15th Chapter (Birth of an Anti-Hero)
16th Chapter (Rest)
18th Chapter (Final Fight)
Final Chapter (End.....or is it?)

17th Chapter

17 0 0
By GodKakrot9076

*Timeskip to the fight with Callaghan*

Hiro and the group arrive, seeing Callaghan about to destroy everything.

Hiro: Professor Callaghan! *Removes his helmet*

Callaghan: Huh?

Hiro: Let him go. Is this what Abigail would've wanted?!

Callaghan: Abigail is gone! *Glares at Hiro*

Hiro: This won't change anything. Trust me, I know.

Ryuji: Hiro is right, Callaghan. Please, just listen to him.

Callaghan: *Stops glaring as he shows a SLIGHT bit of hope to stop.....until Krei had to open his smart-ass mouth*

Krei: Listen to the kid, Callaghan. Please, just let me go. I'll give you anything you want!

Ryuji: Oh boy.......

Callaghan: I...want my daughter back!

Hiro: Guess we have no choice, then. Go for the mask! *Hops on Baymax and flies towards Callaghan*

Callaghan: *Dodges the two and grabs them by the foot with his microbots, which causes Baymax to collide into a wall, while Hiro collides with the glass*

Hiro: Ow! *He suddenly floats towards the ceiling* What the-

Baymax: Hiro. *Gets back up a bit, but get slammed to the ground by Callaghan*

The group: Baymax! *Rushes over to him*

Fred: Leaping into action! *Jumps at Callaghan and shoots fire at him, which in response builds a barrier of microbots to protect Callaghan*

Eventually, the ceiling breaks, causing Hiro to float in the air towards the portal, but at the last second, he grabs onto a nearby pole.

Gogo: Hiro! *Tries to help him, but Callaghan builds a barrier around Gogo to stop her* W-Wha....I-I'm scared....

Fred: *Jumps around and tries to burn the microbots, but ends up trapped, which microbots pulling each arm AND leg*

Wasabi: *Tries to cut the microbots, but didn't realize that there is more on the side (Which grabs some concrete and tries to crush him* Getting a little tight here.

HL: *Tries to throw chem balls at the microbots, which didn't work. (Check) She then builds a barrier. (Check) And the microbots try to destroy the barrier (Check)*

Venom: Ryuji, is it our time now?

Ryuji: Yup!

Venom: Alright! *Forms around Ryuji*

Ryuji: (Thanks!)

Venom: Let's do this! *Roars*

Callaghan: A new one?! You've got to be kidding me!

Venom: *Points at Callaghan* YOU......you are the reason why we were separated. And now, you're gonna pay the price for it.

Ryuji: (Let's do this.)

Venom: *Roars*

Venom: *Rushes at Callaghan*

Callaghan: Not this time! *Forms a barrier around Venom* (Similar to Gogo's)

Venom: Nice try, but I'm not like that pussy over there!

Gogo: Hey! I heard that!

Venom: RAH! *Slams the ground, causing him to do a Symbiote Rage* (To be precise, it's the same move in the game (L1+O in the Venom mission))

Callaghan: What the-

Ryuji: (I'm starting to think YOU are stronger than Riot)

Venom: Nah, me at my full power is like a fraction to Riot's so.......

Callaghan: Not this time! *Grabs a gun and shoots it at Venom*

Venom: *Does a parry by catching the bullet, and throws it at the microbots, to which it destroys it, instantly* (Similar to Venom's parry in the game)

Callaghan: Seriously?! Agh! *The microbots form into spears, then launches at Venom*

Venom: Hah! I still have more and more! *Slams the ground again. But this time, it doesn't create Symbiote Rage, but instead, it forms a wall that moves towards Callaghan, which causes the microbots to disintegrate*

Callaghan: Oh no......*Looks at two metal poles, grabs them, sticks one to the ground, and hits it with the other poll*

Venom: AAAHHH! *Falls to the ground*

Ryuji: (You've got to be kidding me!)

Venom: B-Being cheap huh, asshole! AGH!

Team: Hiro!

Hiro: Guys! Use those big brains of yours and think your way out of the problem. Look for a new angle!

Venom: You......you don't have to tell us twice! *Grabs the metal poles with his tentacles and breaks them* There is nothing that interrupts us now!

Wasabi: *Grunts, and decides to dig underground*

HL: *Forms two chem balls, then attaches to one of the microbot spears, grabs it, and get's out*

Fred: Huh....wait, this is a suit, so.........oh look, a free sign. *Grabs the sign with his real arms, then cuts the microbots to free himself*

Gogo: I.....can't! *Cowers in fear*

Hiro: I know you can, Gogo! Don't be afraid and work your way out!

Gogo: Okay......okay! *Pops a bubble, then removes her gum and attaches it to her helmet, then proceeds to roll in a straight line around the microbot barrier, causing the friction to burn it, freeing her* I....I did it!

Hiro: See?! I told you that you can do it! *Smiles*

Gogo: T-Thank you, Hiro! *Blushes*

Venom: *Whispers* Finally, the pussy has freed herself, huh....

Gogo: I heard that!

Venom: Anyways, let's finish this!

Hiro: Nice! *Looks at Baymax, who is struggling to escape* Baymax! *Suddenly, a piece of metal then accidentally cuts Hiro, making him groan in pain* Ow!

Baymax: Hiro! *Shoots a rocket fist to free himself, then flies over to Hiro, who catches him*

Krei: *Laughs* I love that robot!

Hiro: Okay, new plan. Forget the mask. Take out the bots! They'll get sucked up into the portal.

Wasabi: Now THAT is a plan!

Hiro: Venom, Ryuji, Fred, HL! Can you give us some cover?

Venom: Although I don't like being ordered by YOU, I'll do it.

Ryuji: (Huh....being generous for once.)

Venom: Oh shut up, before I undo my transformation.

Ryuji: (Okay. Let's do this.)

Fred: Like you have to ask, Hiro. *Jumps up into the air*

HL: Let's do this, Freddie! *Throws several chem balls into the air*

Fred: Smokescreen! *Burns the chem balls, causing a huge smokescreen to form*

Callaghan: What the- ugh, I can't see! *Goes high in the air*

Hiro/Baymax: *Flies towards Callaghan*

Callaghan: Tck! *Shoots microbot spears at the two, who dodges them all. However, all of them are guided, which means they are currently following Hiro/Baymax*

Hiro: *Flies to the portal* Ready and dive! *Baymax turns to the microbots, and destroys them, causing them to get sucked into the portal*

(The part where the other team members destroy the microbots is the exact same as the movie so.....I'm gonna skip that part out.)

Callaghan: *Shoots more microbots at Hiro/Baymax* Argh!

Baymax: Back kick! Boom! Knife kick! Bam! Roundhouse! Whoosh! Hammer fist! Pow!

Callaghan then grabs the two with the remaining microbots, and tries to call out for more.

Callaghan: What the.....why aren't they coming?!

Hiro: Looks like you ran out of microbots.

Callaghan: What?! *Looks at the ground, and sees no more microbots* Oh no......

Hiro: Baymax!

Baymax: *Frees the two of them and flies towards the now cowardly Callaghan*

Callaghan: No! *Blocks himself with his hands as Baymax is about to punch him, but then sees that Baymax's fist is near his face, not hurting him* Huh?

Hiro: Our programming prevents us from injuring a human being. BUT, we'll take that. *Removes Callaghan's mask, then crushes it into pieces*

The microbots then fall down due to the neural transmitter that was inside of the mask has been shattered, and as a result, Callaghan and the portal falls down.

Callaghan: Whoa! *Falls down*

Hiro: Oh shoot! Baymax, try to catch him!

Baymax: Roger. *Tries to fly towards the falling Callaghan, but is too slow against the gravity that Callaghan recieves from his fall*

Hiro: Oh no....Callaghan!

Callaghan: AAAAHH!

Venom: *Jumps and catches Callaghan with one arm*

Hiro: What.....Venom?!

Baymax: Hiro, the portal is falling down at immense speed. Would you like to get out of the way?

Hiro: Oh shoot! Fly, fly fly, Baymax!

Baymax: Roger! *Flies out of the falling portal, which crashes to the ground. Fortunately, the groupis still safe*

Hiro/Baymax: *Lands safely* Guys, where is Callaghan?

Gogo: I don't know.....wait, Venom?!

Wasabi: Oh no.....

The team rushes over to Venom, who is grabbing Callaghan by the neck.

Venom: Remember what we said, Callaghan?

Ryuji: (Oh god....)

Callaghan: No...please!

Venom: We said that you'll pay the price of separating us....

Callaghan: No.....

Venom: Well now, I will finish the job. *Licks Callaghan's face, menacingly* Besides, I kinda want to see what an old man tastes like.

Hiro: Venom, no!

Gogo: Stop this, Venom!

Venom: With no interruptions this time! *Opens his mouth, revealing his big, scary, sharp teeth*

Ryuji: (Venom, no no no no no no!)

Hiro: Ryuji! Stop him!

Ryuji: (WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?! Venom, NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!)

Venom: Ugh! Fine! *Tosses Callaghan to the ground* Ryuji, when will you ever let me eat someone?! I need human brains to survive!

Ryuji: (I THOUGHT I SAID I'LL LET YOU EAT ONE OF THE LIFE FOUNDATION MEMBERS TOMORROW!)

Venom: Ugh, fine! *Deforms*

Hiro: Venom again?

Ryuji: Apparently.

Gogo: He's pretty annoying, to be honest.

Venom: *Comes out of Ryuji* *Whispers* At least I'm not a scaredy-cat like you, pussy!

Gogo: *Grabs Venom by the neck, and gives him a death stare, and whispers* I swear to god, Venom. Right now, you're lucky that no one heard it, but if you reveal to them that I'm a scaredy-cat to the others, I won't hesitate to beat the living sh*t out of you. Do you understand?

Venom: Y-Yes.....

Gogo: Good....

Hiro: Gogo? Are you okay?

Gogo: *Blushes when she hears Hiro* I'm okay.

Suddenly, the portal (That is now on the ground) starts to react more and more dangerously, and starts to suck out some pieces of debris.

Hiro: It's still on! We have to shut it down!

Krei: We can't! The containment field is failing! The portal is gonna tear itself apart!

Hiro: We need to get out of here, now!

The team tries to run away, but sees Baymax standing in place, not running away with them.

Hiro: Baymax! *Rushes towards him*

Baymax: My sensor is detecting signs of life.

Hiro: What?

Baymax: Coming from there. *Points to the portal* The life signs are female, and appears to be in hyper sleep.

Hiro: Callaghan's daughter....she's still alive.

Callaghan: Abigail.....

Hiro: *Climbs on Baymax* Let's go get her.

Krei: The portal is destabilizing. You'll never make it!

Hiro: She's alive there. Someone has to help. *Looks at Baymax* What do you say, buddy?

Baymax: Flying makes me a better healthcare companion.

Hiro: Well, let's go then.

(I'm gonna skip the part of Baymax's death as once again, it's the exact same as the movie.)

As the group almost ran out of hope that Hiro and Baymax goes back safely, they witnessed the portal destroyed, completly into oblivion.....but not before Hiro came out of it like a rocket, carring the pod that was boosted by Baymax's rocket hand, which carries the unconscious Abigail back to the real world.

The group then goes to Hiro, who was sad because of Baymax's sacrifice.

Gogo: "Hiro!"

Gogo then hugs him tightly, but not too tight.

Hiro: "Hey Gogo...."

Gogo then let go of Hiro and looks at him with a worried expression.

Gogo: "Hiro, what's wrong?"

Hiro responds by crying in front of Gogo, making her worry even more.

Hiro: "B-Baymax....h-he sacrificed himself.....all to save me and Abigail...."

Gogo realizes what had happened in the portal. Baymax is now stuck in there, with no way out. Although she didn't cry, she was now in shock, and hugs him again. The rest of the group decides to hug him, to comfort him. Even Venom, who formed himself from Ryuji's arms decides to hug the lost boy.

Ryuji: "Hiro....."

Hiro: "....Let's get out of here...okay?"

Team: "Okay......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 182 19
Yui Otori doesn't have a perfect life. Yes, she maybe be a super genius and a wiz at robotics, but what she has in smarts she lacks in family. No mot...
22.8K 598 17
You've had a horrid life. You've never known what greatness meant. You've felt happiness before... But it felt invisible... After an evolving fight w...
101K 3.5K 72
Gogo Tomago is a rebel girl. Her friend Hiro is a robotics prodigy. They've known each other for a long time now. Getting closer to each other makes...
53.9K 1.6K 39
Gogo is a new student at Nerd School. She discovers more about science and technology. Later, she meets Wasabi, Fred, Honey Lemon and the one who cau...