Endgame~ Five Hargreeves x Fe...

By simplyykatelynn

Charmaine Hargreeves,the eighth member of the Umbrella Academy, awakes from a deep coma only to realize that... More

Meet the characters!!
✨CHARMAINE'S CONTEXT✨
*CHAPTER ONE*
*CHAPTER TWO *
*CHAPTER THREE*
*CHAPTER FOUR*
-AUTHOR'S LATER NOTE- : ONE
*CHAPTER FIVE*
*CHAPTER SEVEN*

*CHAPTER SIX*

1 0 0
By simplyykatelynn

'Run Boy Run'

✨✨✨☂️✨✨✨

POV: Narrator.

~~~

"Hey. Are you okay?I woke up and I couldn't find you guys."Vanya said as she walked into Five's bedroom.

"Sorry I left without saying goodbye."He answered as he turned to face her.

"Where's Charmaine?"

"Oh. She went to lie down. "

"Look , I'm sorry for being dismissive. I just didn't know how to process everything you said. I mean... I still can't." Vanya said as she walked up to him.

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive.  Maybe all of it wasn't real after all. It felt real. "He said to Vanya as he walked over to his desk.

"Like you said ,the old man did say that time travel could contaminate the mind."

"Then..."Vanya said as she looked at Five.
"Maybe I'm not the right person for you to be talking to. Look I used to see someone, a therapist and it really helped me."

"I think I just need to rest. It's been a long time since I had a proper sleep so."

"Yeah. Of course,"Vanya said as she smiled. She then walked out of the room.

Five walked to the door and looked out to the corridor.

That's when he walked over to his closet and opened it. Inside was Charmaine and Klaus.

"That's so ..."Klaus started as he walked out of the closet.

"...touching All that about family and Dad and time. Wow!"

"Jesus! Little help here?"Charmaine asked from inside the closet. Her body was giving her a hard time, considering she hasn't had proper rest since she woke up. Also not considering all that has been happening to her.

"Would you shut up! She'll hear you." Five yelled in a whisper to Klaus , who wasn't even concentrating on him.

Five walked to the closet to help Charmaine out. He put his hands out and pulled her up.

"I told you to wear something professional!"Five reprimanded Klaus who had a ruffled shirt on.

"We just have to raid the old man's closet." Five added.

"Hey... This is my best outfit. What do you mean 'not professional'?"Klaus said ,sounding offended.

"Hey. Don't listen to Five. I mean, look at what he's wearing--"

"What do you mean , 'what I'm wearing' you're wearing the same outfit as me." Five interrupted Charmaine in the middle of her dialogue.

Charmaine rolled her eyes at Five and looked back at Klaus and smiled.

"Plus...I think you look chic." She told him with a wink.

"Ugh.Whatever. Can we leave now?"he asked sternly.

They all walked out the door.

"So. Just to clarify, I have to just walked in there and pretend to be your dear old man?"Klaus asked as he stopped walking.

"Exactly." I responded ,saving Five from answering rudely.

"Wait. What role am I playing again?"I asked immediately.

"I think you would be a great girlfriend. You know?" Klaus teased.

I whined as we started walking down the stairs.

"Why not be like,his sister or something."I cried out feeling weirded out by the thought of being Five girlfriend.

===================
POV: Charmaine Hargreeves

"Like I told your son and his girlfriend earlier, this information is confidential. We can't just give you the information without the consent of the patient." We were in Mr. Biggs office.

Five and I were seated on the two chairs on the other side of his desk ,while Klaus just stood in the middle, completely quiet.

"Well,how can we possibly have consent if we don't have the name?!" Five yelled at him , frustrated at the situation. 

"Just give us the damn name and we'll be out of your hair, Lance." I said facing him, getting annoyed at how hard he was trying to protect a mere stranger's name. 

"I'm sorry but you'll need the patient's consent to--"

"What about my consent?" Klaus asked sternly , interrupting Lance who was not helping us in any way possible.

"What?" We all said in unison,slowly turning our head at Klaus,who had tears in his eyes.

"Who gave you the right to lay your dirty hands on my boy and his girlfriend?" Klaus added to his first statement,now with a crack in his voice.

It all clicked in my head. His plan was devious.

"What are you saying?" Lance asked completely confused as to what was going on.

"Yeah , dad, what are you saying?" Five also asked ,clueless too.

"Then care to explain how my son got that swollen lip ,then?"

"What! He doesn't even have a swollen lip--"

Right in the middle of Lance's statement, Klaus smacked Five right across the face ,aiming perfectly at his lip.

Klaus then looked at me and pointed at me. I then started taking of my blazer.

"And how dare you try touch my son's innocent girlfriend!"

I unbuttoned my shirt a bit,to reveal my bosom while trying to make tears fall out of my eyes.

I then lifted my skirt a bit ,revealing my thighs. I could feel Five stare at me , but it didn't make feel any different of the plan. I  ruffled up my hair and smeared the light lipstick I had on.

I pinched a part of my neck , and luckily,my pale skin made it look like a hickey.

I started taking heavy breaths as everyone looked at me amazed at my little performance. At that moment my eyes were glassy and my checks wet from tears.

Klaus walked up to his desk and picked a snow globe from it.

"Ah. Peace on earth. How sweet."
Just as Klaus said that,he bashed it onto his scalp , having glass shards in his hair and some falling on the floor.

"You're all crazy!" A now scared Lance said.

"You have no fucking idea, Lancey."I said with a grin on my face.

"I'm calling security!"He demanded.

I immediately jumped out my seat and grabbed the phone out of his hands before he could get a chance to talk.

"H-hello.There's been an assault at Mr. Biggs office,"I said with a shaky voice that sounds like I was crying.

"Send help. Now!"I demanded.

Klaus sat back at Five's seat,who was just staring at us as we performed.

"Now,in about sixty seconds, two security guards will barge into this office and find an undressed MINOR and a whole lot of blood. "I said , specifically emphasizing on the 'minor' part.

"And we'll tell them that you laid your hands on my son's girlfriend and beat the shit out of us when we tried stopping you." Klaus said as he leaned into the desk.

"You're gonna do great in prison. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you , oh,  my god. You'll be tossed around like a.... You're gonna do great is all I'm saying."

"We want the name. Now!" I said as I sat on his desk.

Five simply grinned proudly at what we had accomplished, and all it took was a punch on the lips.

============

We walked towards an area where they kept their files. I had already fixed myself up and just followed along, feeling like I've done enough today.

"Huh. That's weird."

"What?" Five asked , intrigued by Lance's words.

"Uh. The eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client just yet."

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I stood next to him.

"Well, our logs say that the eye with that serial number...Wait. This can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured."

"Where did you get that eye ?" Lance asked ,now intrigued by the subject.

"Oh, my God," I sighed knowing what's going on.

============

"

This is not good." I sighed. We were now outside of the building and I was sitting on the steps.

"But I was pretty good though , right. I was all like 'what about my consent bitch!'  " Klaus chuckled at his own comment.

"Klaus , it doesn't matter. "

"What's the big deal about this eye anyway?"Klaus asked after Five ruined his little moment.

" What's the... Someone out the is gonna lose an eye in the next seven days."

"And they're gonna bring the end of earth as we know it?" I asked , raising my brow out of

"Exactly!"

"Well, I kinda want my twenty dollars now." Klaus started  ignoring what was just told to him seconds before.

"You're twenty dollars?" I asked.

"Yeah. My twenty dollars!" He exclaimed with a chuckle.

"I tell you that the world is ending and all you can think of is getting high?" Five asked, frustrated at how Klaus was acting.

'I mean I kinda want to get high too at the moment ,so I can't really blame for it.'

"I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a-rum ling!" He added as he made rumbling noises at the end.

"You're useless!" A frustrated Five yelled as he turned around." YOU'RE ALL USELESS!"

"Okay. Wow! You might be overreacting the Five." I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

How could he say that when Klaus and I are the reasons he got the information on an eye that doesn't really exist.

"I think I know why you're so uptight old man..." Klaus started as he walked back to us. Five and I were at the steps.

"... You must be horny as hell! I mean all those years alone..." Klaus added as he sat next to Five.

"Ew, Klaus. Just ...Ew!"I said with a disgusted tone.

"Well... I wasn't really alone..." Five said calmly.

"Oh. Do tell!" I said ,really eager to know who this is.

"Her name was Delores. We were together for almost fifteen years when I was in the apocalypse."

"Damn. You're telling me this now?" I said sarcastically.

I was happy that he had someone to keep him sane when he was gone. But why did I have this feeling of disgust when I hear heard her name , or was it just spite?

"Oh. The longest I've been with someone is just three weeks and that's just because...." Klaus started saying before Five grabbed my wrist and teleported us out of Klaus' sight.

We landed in the back of an empty taxi ,where Five just told the driver to not stop but keep going.

"Hey! What was that for?" I whined as I tried to not release what I hadn't even eaten.

When was the last time I actually ate something?

" Yeah , we don't have time to listen to Klaus' sex life." Five answered back fiercely.

"Oh. You mean a sex life that you don't have?"I said sarcastically as I chuckled at
Five's flustered face after I said that.

A/N :

Wow. Guess whose pushing themselves to write this? It's currently 6am rn😂

Anyway ,I'm having a blast writing this, especially cos were getting to the interesting parts so...

Thanks for reading , sending e-hugs..

XO, Katelyn <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.2K 31
Guinevere was the eighth child adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves into the Umbrella Academy. Like the rest of her siblings, she grew up in the house...
7.4K 131 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
38K 512 21
This story is about family and about stick together, no matter what. And that real love never really disappear and is worth fighting for. True love n...
22.6K 893 25
Charlotte Cafferty, finally done with a decades long hiatus, has accidentally settled in the very middle of a crisis. Though she's not exactly a stra...