𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 • peter p...

By slvtforswift

"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫" "𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧... More

𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐥𝐢𝐳 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱: 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐞

35 1 2
By slvtforswift

"hi, peter. what're you doing here?" she questioned.

"hey. can i come in?" peter asked.

"yeah. sure." rose nodded.

she stepped aside and let peter enter.

"have you watched the news?" he asked.

"uh, no. i haven't. we didn't have the tv on during tutoring. which you failed to show up to." she said, then looked down.

she then regretted making that comment.

"i'm sorry. i shouldn't 've said that. you were probably busy." she apologized.

"well what do you always say? honesty is the best policy, right?" he raised his eyebrows.

she sighed. "yeah, i guess you're right. it is, but that was mean."

"no, it's true. i'm sorry and i'll make it up to you, but right now i need you to turn the news." he replied.

"okay. why, though?" she questioned.

"you'll...you'll see. just turn it on." he nodded.

she sighed. "okay."

she picked up the remote and turned the tv on, flicking to the news station.

when she saw what was on the news, she almost dropped the remote.

it was peter, well technically spider-man, fighting criminals who were wearing masks of all the avengers.

then, it showed a burnt delmar's.

the woman reporter was talking about how 'the mysterious spider-man' swung in and tried saving the day.

"did it work? you tell us." she said before reintroducing herself and ending the story.

rose turned off the tv and plopped down on the couch.

peter sat down beside her.

"rose—." peter began.

"how did they do that do delmar's?" she asked in a mutter.

"they had this like...laser thing and it just blasted." peter answered.

"wow. you said that vey nonchalantly." rose replied.

"i don't mean to, i just can't believe it happened. anyway, i need a new backpack." he said.

"peter. this is so dangerous. you're supposed to be a friendly neighborhood spider-man, not a...big crime-fighting spider-man. aren't you supposed to be keeping peace instead of taking on things like this. the avengers should be worrying about this, not you." rose shook her head.

the hope in peter's eyes was starting to fade away.

did rose not have faith in him? did she not think he was...good enough to do this?

"do—do you not think i can do it?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"peter, i didn't say that. i just care about you. i just don't want to see you in danger. i don't want this to cause any harm to you because peter, if you get hurt...i don't know what i'd do." she shook her head.

he grabbed her hand. "i understand, rosie. i just...i really like fighting crime, but i also want you to support me and be okay with it."

"peter, you shouldn't stop doing it just because i'm not okay with it. i may not...love it, but i love you and i can't stand in the way of you doing what you love, but please, don't get in too much trouble. i can't lose you."

"you won't lose me. ever."

rose half-smiled, then hugged him.

he held back and they both softly smiled.

"now come on," rose spoke up as they pulled away. "let's watch a disney movie."

peter smiled. "okay. which one this time? i say cinderella 'cause i sort of look like prince charming."

"no you do not. are you crazy? you look like prince phillip." she corrected.

"hm. i don't see it." peter shook his head.

"what? how?" rose furrowed her eyebrows.

"i just don't." peter shrugged. "i don't know how you see prince charming."

"well for starters, he has black hair and you have brown. oh, guess who else has brown hair? that's right, prince phillip. and the eyes as well. you both have soft, kind eyes." rose argued.

"yeah, but what about when my hair is messed up? you compare me to prince charming." he reminded.

"yeah, the shrek prince charming." she said.

"oh..."

she giggled. "gotcha there."

he sighed. "i guess. so, which one are we watching."

"i still say sleeping beauty 'cause i'm like aurora." she replied.

"well if you're sleeping beauty then fine, i'll be prince phillip." he decided.

rose wasn't sure what he meant by that, but it made her feel good.

"cool. and alex will be maleficent and ned can be one of the adorable animals." she added.

"hey, that's kinda mean. maleficent is evil and alex is..."

rose raised her eyebrows.

"okay, it makes sense, but she'd never try to hurt you." peter replied.

rose chuckled. "i know. but still, she gives maleficent vibes. she herself would agree with me. now come on, let's watch."

peter nodded ross turned on sleeping beauty and the two watched in silence.

they slowly inched toward each other.

rose let her head rest on peter's shoulder and peter wrapped an arm around her.

and then, she fell asleep.

peter didn't notice she had fallen asleep until the part where prince phillip goes to save aurora.

"hey. you're missing the best part." peter whispered.

rose did not reply.

peter shook her. "rose. it's your favorite part."

she did not budge.

he shook her harder.

and she sat up.

"what's wrong?" she questioned.

"it's your favorite part. well, second favorite. i know your favorite is when merryweather and flora switch the dresses between pink and blue. especially when me and you—phillip and aurora are dancing." peter replied.

rose paused before thinking.

did peter mistake phillip and aurora for him and her?

weird

"yes, i love that. it's hilarious." rose replied with a small smile, causing peter to smile back.

she then turned to the tv and saw that phillip was about to kiss aurora.

after the kiss and everything went back to normal, it was time for princess aurora and prince phillip to dance.

"ready?" rose smirked.

"you ask this every time and every time i'm ready." he replied causing rose to chuckle.

the dress began changing from pink to blue and did that continuously until the end of the movie.

rose was smiling and laughing softly. peter smiled down at her.

"very amusing."

"yes, very."

they both laughed again.

peter then looked at the time.

"uh, hey, i should probably get home. may will be home soon and so will your dad." peter said.

"okay. i'll see you in school."

"cool."

they continued sitting there and staring into each other's eyes.

"yeah, um you should go."

"yeah."

they leaned in closer and peter's breathing got heavy he felt like they were going to collapse while rose's heart was beating in her chest so fast she thought it would explode.

their lips were so close to connecting, but peter looked down.

"i'm gonna—i'm gonna...go. yeah, i gotta go. i'll see you tomorrow."

"yup. see ya."

peter then got up and gave her a wave before leaving the apartment.

rose groaned and leaned back on the couch.

what the actual hell just happened?

AUTHORS NOTE
don't worry guys we're not taking anything fast here. i just wanted to tease y'all 🥰🥰.

muah,
lea <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC