Uljhe Rishtey (Book-1 Khanna...

By SiblingTales

Premraj Khanna, a father who broke his own children and family apart. He disowned his daughter in the name of... More

Disclaimer!
Prologue
Meet The Khanna's!
Meet Their Extended Family & Friends!
Teaser
Chapter- 1 Six Years Later!
Teaser
Chapter- 2 Suffering's!
Teaser
Chapter- 3 Painful Past!
Teaser
Teaser
Chapter 5 - Shocking News!
Teaser
Chapter- 6 Rudra Khanna!
Teaser
Chapter- 7 Resentments!
Chapter- 8 Unexpected Arrival!
Chapter- 9 Angry Bears!
Chapter- 10 The Deal!
Chapter- 11 A Day Out!
Chapter- 12 A Bit of Pampering!
Chapter- 13 Together!
Chapter- 14 Misunderstanding!
Chapter- 15 Memories!!!
Chapter- 16 Guilt!
Chapter- 17 The Talk, Realisations and Forgiveness!
Chapter- 18 Talk and Groveling!
Chapter- 19 Something is off!
Chapter- 20 Sneak Out!
Chapter- 21 Retracing Back The Steps!
Chapter- 22 The Half Truth & Green Eye Monster!
Chapter- 23 Lost & Messed up!
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27 A Helpless Father or A Helpless Son?
Chapter- 28
Chapater- 29
Chapter- 30
Author's Note!
Epilogue
Sequel!

Chapter- 4 The face off!

2K 154 55
By SiblingTales

Hi guys, I'm back after settling everything around me, which took longer than usual. Anyways, here's the new chapter.

I want you guys to give honest reviews on this book, as the target is not being met and it's really disappointing.

If there is something lacking in the book or chapters, you guys can let me know.

From now on, if the target is not met, I will skip the update and wait for two days. If it's still not completed, I will put the book on hold and publish the other books that are lined up.

Sorry for being harsh, guys. I have never done something like this, but I am asking for your reviews and I don't think I am wrong anywhere by doing so!!!

Thanks!!!

Enjoy reading!!!

After sometimes Ruhi woke and made her way towards the kitchen. She didn't realise when she slept while crying only! It was 8 in the night! As she entered the kitchen only to find Abhay cooking, she straight walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

Abhay immediately turned and hugged her back, "Thik hai tu?" He asked. Ruhi just nodded mumbling a 'Sorry'.

Abhay frowned amd pulled back, "Kyu baacha?"

Ruhi looked down, "Mujhe aapse ase baat nhi krni chaiye thi." She said guilty.

Abhay cupped her face making her look at him, "Mein tujhse kabhi gussa hua hu Ruhi, jo aaj hunga. I understand your state of mind...and it's okay." Ruhi nodded and hugged him, "Wase I have a news for you!" Abhay stated.

Ruhi pulled back and frowned, "Kya?"

Abhay cupped her face, "You can attend the function Now!" He said.

Ruhi signed, "Bhaiyu aap..."

"Rudra is not coming this year! He told me...so now you can attend the ceremony." Abhay interrupted her informing.

Ruhi looked at him stratled, "Nhi aare matlab? Aap ne mujhe phele kyu nhi baatya? Ase acchanak kasie plan change krr liya. He is a chief guest there...for this year. Tabiyat thik hai na unki? Unka hath....beech beech mai it's situation gets worse....he is fine na? Aap unko mill...." She trailed off seeing the smile on Abhay's face and she looked away, "Vo...vo mein..."

Abhay chuckled amd kissed her forehead, "Tu kitna bhi bole mujhe, that you don't care for your Dada anymore and all that bullshit. Mein teri baato mai kabhi nhi ane wala...ek baar ke liye yeh maan sakta hu ki bhoot hote hai but your fake feelings.... never!" He stated.

Ruhi tried to say something but nothing came out, she took the spatual from Abhay's hand, "Was kya baana rahe ho?"

"Paneer tikka!" Said Abhay and hopped up on the kitchen counter. He knew she asked to distract from the topic and he let her do so. The way she panicked and knew the situation about Rudra's hand told him enough that she might have asked Anika about Rudra's health-related details, and like always, Anika might have provided her. His heart warmed, and now he was more determined in doing what he was up to.

Ruhi looked at him, "Aree baith kyu gaye aap? Chalo meri help kro?"

Abhay shook his head and took a chips packet from the cabinet, "Tu aa gayi na ab tu he baana. Wase bhi I was finding a source to escape the cooking for tonight and see...tu ek daam time prr ayi."

Ruhi scoffed, "Bol toh ase rahe ho jasie baada roz khana aap he baante ho."

"Oh hello! Ek baar baana bhi kitni baadi baat hai... specially for a person like me." Abhay retored.

Ruhi nodded, "Sahi baat hai. But ab uss chips ko toh sode Mai rakh do khana kahne time chips kon khta hai Bhaiyu!" She hissed.

"Me!" Abhay drawled, "Chal ab jaldi se baana de bhut bhook lagi hai!" He almost whined.

Ruhi shook her head at his antics and got back to cooking. Sometimes she felt like she was more of a mother to her Bhaiyu than a younger sister. The way she cooks for him and then feeds him, the way she takes care of his stuff, and the way she nudges him every time not to do this or not to do that. All these things made her annoyingly smile!

Two days passed by in a blur! Ruhi remained anxious about attending the ceremony, yet she was determined not to ignore or dampen her Bhaiyu's happiness. She knew it was a proud moment for him, as he had witnessed her working day and night, her ups and downs during the earlier months of her start-up. He had seen it all up close and had always stood by her. For once, she let go of her negative thoughts, of her past, and wished to do what her Bhaiyu wanted.

Somewhere in her heart, she wished her Dada would be there, but at the same time, she was glad he wasn't attending the ceremony. Even after two years, she still didn't have enough courage to face the person who loved her unconditionally and yet she hurled insults at him. She needed time to come to terms with the situation before taking a step towards her Dada; she needed time to gather her courage and find the right words to express a genuine apology. And she knew it wouldn't happen anytime soon!

As Ruhi stood in her room getting ready for the function, she put on the dress and started combing her hair in front of the mirror. She still couldn't understand why her silly friends insisted her to wear the black slit gown, they brought. Although she loved it, but she would have been fine with her three-piece suit. She glanced at Aarti and Kavin, who were giving her strange looks as if she were some kind of alien! She furrowed her brow and turned to the mirror, searching for any flaw, but found nothing amiss.

She turned and galred at two idiots, "Stop giving me such creepy looks guys!"

Aarti chuckled and walked towards her, "Babes, tujhe hum creepy looks nhi de rahe the." She made her sit in the chair of dressing table, "We were just thinking itne kaam dimag ke sath tu...itne famous...The great Business women kasie baan gayi." She said scartically.

Ruhi galred at her which Aarti royally ignored and turned towards the dressing table and took out the make-up kit.

Ruhi signed, "Aru it's not needed....yrr i hate this stuff."

Aarti signed, "I know...but tohda sa make-up won't harm. So chill I promise zayda kuch nhi lagane wali mein."

Kavin chuckled, "Haa please wase bhi phele se bhootni ki bhen lagti hai...aur tune kuch idhar udhar laga diya toh i am sure...peshachani he lagne lage gi.

Ruhi took a hair buckle and threw it at him, "Tu kudh ko dekh ayine mai phele. Yeh joker baan ke kyu aya hai."

Kavin looked at the mirror, "Joker! Abey SRK se kaam nhi lag raha mein!" Saying he spreaded his arms.

Ruhi and Aarti looked at eachother and then at him and bursted out laughing out loud making him glare at them.

Aarti chuckled, "Dusro ka mazak udana acchi baat hoti hai...prr kudh! Like seriously Kavin?"

Kavin picked up the pillow and threw at her, "Zayda maat bol samji....tu kudh konsa queen Victoria dek rahi hai. Iss chudail ki thrah tu bhi uski bhen dek rahi hai."

"Mein Chudail ki bhen dek rahi hu? Ruk abhi baata ti bhi tujhe...."Aarti was about to pounce at him but Ruhi held her back.

"Yaar Aru, kyu baby ko ched Rahi hai." She looked at Kavin, "Tu SRK nhi but uska duplicate toh dek he Raha hai...asata wala!" She added.

Kavin fumed and picked up the pillow and threw at Ruhi which she catched easily annoying him further, "Ek toh mujhe yeh stupid ceremony mai Jana nhi hai aur tum logo ka alag he chalu hai." He said.

Aarti chuckled, "Toh tujhe bola kisine ane ko mujhe abhi tk samaj nhi aa rha hai. Ghr baith krr TV dekh le... simple!" She said earning a glare from him.

Ruhi got up, "Aree Bechara vo kudh nhi ana chata. It's just iske chote sarkar ko ceremony mai ana hai as Bhai ko Award millne wala hai. So...he didn't had a choice!" She said teasing Kavin.

Aarti laughed, "That's cool!"

Kavin galred at them, "Kya cool? I hate these ceremonies or gatherings. Ek din shanti se ghr prr bhi nhi rahe sakta mai." He huffed.

"Toh jaa na ghr, roka kisne hai. Konsa tujhe koi paach saal ke baache ki taraha keech ke leke jayenga" Said Aarti.

Ruhi chuckled, "Aree koi aur nhi...Bhai kudh! Unka order hai aur Kavin Singhania kisi ka order maane na maane aapne Bhaiya ka order humesha follow krte hai. Kyu?" She looked at Kavin.

"Bhootni!" Kavin spat annoyed making the girls laugh out loud.

"Kya baat hai itna kis baat prr haas rahe ho dono?" Abhay asked entering the room.

Aarti shook her head, "Kuch nhi Bhai. Bss iss Kavin baby ko tohda tease krr rahe the." And winced as Kavin threw a pillow which landed right on her face.

"Okay enough guys! Ab yeh pillow fight maat chali krr dena." Abhay said stopping Aarti, "Ready?" He asked Ruhi.

Ruhi nodded, "Kabse Bhaiyu! Pta nhi yeh dono ne mujhe yeh dress lake diya...I was okay with my usual suit an all.

Abhay chose to ignore what she said and stepped forward, turning Ruhi towards the mirror. He took out the jewelry box from his coat and draped the elegant-looking diamond pendant around her neck, hooking it. Ruhi's eyes misted as realtion hit her and her own words echoed in her ears from the past...

*Dada aap na mere liye aacha wala dress khridna aur Bhaiyu aap mere liye uss dress ke sath phene ke liye ek aaccha sa necklace. Aur vo bhi sirf mere birthday prr nhi....mere haar special day prr." A ten year old Ruhi demanded on her birthday.*

She immediately turned and buried her face in Abhay chest, "Yeh...yeh dress. Dada ne choose ki hai?" She asked slowly.

Abhay pulled and cupped her face, "Teri haar wish hum puri nhi krr paye Ruhi. Prr ab baki ki toh krr he sakte hai na." Ruhi nodded slowly and he kissed her forehead. Abhay was determined to make things right, and he was sure that after tonight, things would change for the better. Thinking positively, they all left for the ceremony!

The Achievement Awards Night!

The hall was filled with well-known Industry leaders, doctors, influential personalities and other entrepreneurs, Business Tycoons, Fashion designers. But the family that was talk of the town and everyone had there eyes on was none other than Khanna family. Khanna was not just a name in India it was a brand in itself!

Premraj being a renowned lawyer, who is known for his principles, ethics and beliefs he follows, his courtroom victories were talked about years and he had earned that respect in society.

Abhay being a popular music sensation...a rockstar, who gained popularity from earlier age with his soulful melodies voice made fans go head over hells for him. Adding to the list he had won every single music competition, and opened his own label. His concerts were grand affair, filling stadiums with every show sold out and leaving audiences awestruck.

Rudra and Ruhi had their own list of achievements from starting their company from scratch to becoming the most influential billionaire and millionaires. Both are known for there cold and ruthless attitude, never bowing in front of anyone, caring a damn about the world!

As family arrived at the ceremony, all eyes were on them. The Khanna's had become the essence of success, admired and respected by all for the power and influence they hold.

Ruhi settled down with the Raizada's and Singhania's, chatting with them. She was least interested in sitting with her family, as she didn't even spare them a glance, nor did they. Abhay went towards Ayan, who saw Ruhi and ran towards her, taking her in a bear hug. Ruhi looked at him startled and tried to get up or pull back, but the kid wasn't ready to leave her and tightened his grip. Hesitantly, she draped her hands around him, and that's when Abhay also came over. Ruhi looked at Abhay, who signaled her to hold on. However, they were surprised as they heard sobs. Ruhi immediately pulled back and got up, covering him protectively, as the media's eyes were on them.

"Kya hua? Roo kyu raha hai Ayan?" She asked gently wipping his tears.

Ayan shook his head, "Aap se itne saal baad milla toh rona chut gaya." He said with a pout.

Others cooed at his cuteness while Ruhi was in a daze. When she was coming there, the thought of meeting her younger brother didn't cross her mind. She was so occupied in her own world of thoughts that she didn't realize she would be meeting Ayan too. She looked up at her family only to find her father and grandmother glaring at her. She shifted her gaze towards her mother and immediately looked away. For the first time, she saw a new form of emotion in her mother's eyes, something she had never seen before. Shaking off her thoughts, she looked down at Ayan who was talking to everyone but clung to her.

Her mind told her that he was the reason her father stayed away from her, he was the reason her father chose him over her, but her heart refused to acknowledge these random thoughts. He was just ten when she left home, he didn't know anything that was going on, and ultimately he was her brother, her kiddo! How could she blame him for something he never did? The constant battle within her mind and heart broke when Ayan gave her a look! His cute little doe eyes looked at her with nothing but love in them. She forced herself to look away, but her heart refused, and automatically her hands cupped his face.

"Kya hua? Ase kyu dekh raha hai?" she asked in her gentle tone, surprising the family around her. It wasn't like she spoke to them with her usual coldness...she always had conversations with them in her usual calm tone. But the tone she used now was the same tone she used to use with 5-year-old Ayan. It was a bit too soft, clam and gentle!

Ayan pouted, "Bhook lagi hai?"

Ruhi frowned, "Kuch khaya nhi tune?"

Ayan nodded, "Khaya prr..." He looked around hesitated and then his eyes landed on Abhay who shook his head immediately.

"Prr...?" Asked Ruhi.

"Ice-cream khani hai!" Ayush said immediately.

Ruhi signed, "Bss itni si baat ke liye itna soach raha hai. Chal I will take you." She said holding his wrist, "Tu bhi ayega!" She asked Kunal who nodded and she guided both of them towards the glass refrigerator where cold drinks and ice creams were kept.

Kabir looked at Abhay, "Kya dekh raha hai?" He asked following his gaze which was set on Ruhi and Ayan.

Abhay shook his head, "Nothing...some habits die Harder! Bachpan mai bhi dono ase he krte the aur aaj bhi ase hai. Kuch nhi badala....I am gald for that."

"Once she will start living under one roof things will change Bhai. Aap sabh ko ek dusre ek zarurat hai and you can't deny that." Said Aarti gently.

Abhay nodded and looked at Abhinav who was giving him a suspicious look, "What? Ase kya dekh raha hai?" Abhay asked.

Abhinav raised his eyebrow, "Rudra kha hai?"

Abhay looked away, "Mujhe kya pta?"

Abhinav folded his hand in his chest, "Oh really Mr. Rockstar?"

Abhay galred, "Don't call me that!"

"Toh baata kha hai vo? Uska secretary bhi call nhi utha raha hai mera." Said Abhinav.

"Tune kuch kaand toh nhi kiya na Abhay. I am warning you Rudra won't leave you and make you pay for it in debt!" Kabir warned.

Abhay signed, "Chill guys, asa kuch nhi hai jasa tum log soach rahe ho. I asked his secretary to keep him busy till I say so. We lied to Ruhi ki Rudra function attend nhi krr raha hai. I want him to come at the right time and do the right thing.... atleast for today. I will handle both of them if they got to know about my plan."

"What's the plan?" Abhinav asked making Abhay looked away. Abhinav gave a look to Aarti and Kabir did same with Kavin.

"Hum abhi ate hai." Both Aarti and Kavin said together and tried to leave but unlucky of them...

"Dare you move from here!" Abhinav said sternly making them freez.

"What's the plan?" This time Kabir asked firmly making them gulp. They were looking nothing but a two scared lambs in front of two angry lions.

"Baacho prr kyu chadh rahe ho dono." Said Abhay irritated, "They just did what I told them, aaj Ruhi ko Award Rudra represent kre ga...I have talked to the organizers. A little bit of money and they did what was I asked. Agar Ruhi ko tohda bhi Shaq hua toh she will leave....so zip up your mouths and do as I say." He ordered.

Abhinav signed, "Toh hume kyu nhi baatya? Hum dono tujhe jalad dekte hai? Ki tu kuch accha kaam krt raha hai aur hum maana krr denge?"

"Baat bhi toh jalado jasie he krr rahe ho kabse." Aarti muttered yet enough to be heard making the other three chuckle.

"Say it out loud Miss. Raizada!" Said Abhinav galring at her.

"Bss krr na yaar kyu Hitler ka baap baane ghum raha hai. Baith Shanti se." Said Abhay annoyed taking a plate of starters from the passing by waiter.

"Bhukad! Ek baar toh aapni image prr dyan de....there are cameras still recording you." Said Kabir.

"Toh unko khaana hai toh vo bhi kaye na. I didn't stop them." Said Abhay stuffing his mouth with Panner kabab. Having no other choice others too sat down with him whereas Aarti dragged Kavin away from the stupid gang.

The ceremony started, and Ruhi stood in the corner with Ayan, who was blabbering non-stop to her and was bickering with Kunal. She was listening, just like they used to do in the past, but physically she was there, yet her mind was roaming somewhere else. From the time Ayan started to talk to her, he never once complained about anything. She knew how much he missed her all these years and wished to talk to her, but she was fighting her own demons to give in to his demands. She was surprised by how her brother was talking to her non-stop; somewhere she felt like she was a stranger to her own brother.

The last time she saw him, she knew him as an innocent doe-eyed kid, but now he was growing up and was in his teen years. The way he tricked her into buying four ice creams told her enough about what kind of brat he actually is. She smiled, seeing him throw another ice cream wrapper in the dustbin and approach her with a naughty grin.

"Jijiiii!" He sang dramatically.

Ruhi chuckled, "Kiddo aaj ke liye chaar ice cream kafi hai. Ab agar ek aur mangni hai toh aap aapne pyaare Bhaiyu ki permission leke aye."

Ayan pouted, "Bechre baache se koi pyaar he nhi krta." Ruhi laughed out loud, she was indeed loving this new bratty version of her kiddo.

"Kiddo! Tabiyat khrab ho jayegi. Phir tujhe injection lene padenge." Said Ruhi.

Ayan galred at her cutely "Oh come on Jiji! Mein ab phele jaise koi baccha nhi hu jo aap mujhe daaro ge aur mai daar janunga." He huffed.

Kunal chuckled, "Haa di, Rajkumar ji injection se zayda aapne Bhaiya se darte hai. Bhai ka naam he kaffi hai isse raste prr lane ke liye. Try it! Iam sure it will work."

"Tu zayda maat bol samja," Ayan galred at him, "Tu toh ase bol raha hai jasie Bhai ke same tu baada Sher baanta hai. Bhul gaya last time class bunk kiya toh Bhai me tujhe ek month ke liye ground krr diya tha."

Kunal glared back, "Aur tu bhul gaya last week jb Bhai ne tujhe ice cream tooste hue pakda liya tha tb unhe tujhe warn Kiya tha ki next two weeks tk tu ek bhi ice cream ko hath nhi lagyega."

"What?" Ruhi asked shocked and glared at her Kiddo who looked away, "Chalu ab dono yaha se. Kudh toh maar khaoge dono aur sath mai mujhe bhi maar khilwa ke chodege." She said annoyed and took them towards the family.

As the family sat and talked further, Ayan nudged Ruhi again, as if he was willing to talk to her about all these years in a day. Every five minutes, he would ask her something or the other. Once again, when he nudged her, she glared at him which he he wasn't affected off, knowing how much she loved him to get angry.

"What?" Ruhi asked annoyed.

"Aap mumma papa ko nahi milogi?" he asked, making her stiff.

She had been avoiding her parents, or rather, they had been avoiding her more. She didn't understand the point of them coming to the ceremony when her Dada was not even present. That's when the reality dawned upon her. She looked around. Her family came, which only happens when her Dada is also there at the function. As far as she knew, her father hates attending such award functions, considering it a waste of time. "You don't need any trophy or title to know how capable you are," were Premraj Khanna's words. She was confused! Did his thoughts change within these years, or was there something else?

Her thoughts broke as Ayan nudged her again with the same question, and she still didn't have the answer. Luckily, they got distracted as the host of the function went on stage, gaining everyone's attention. She was glad for that!

As Host went on the stage and took the mic, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We have reached the final award of the night, and it is a special one. The award for 'Youngest Businesswoman of the Year' recognizes the outstanding achievements of a young woman who has made a significant impact in the world of business. It's my honor to announce that the winner of this year's award is the same as last year's, for the second time in a row. The young lady who has once again taken the title is none other than Miss Ruhi Khanna, the founder and CEO of ARRYA Industries. In just one year, she has grown her company from a small fashion house to a multi-million-dollar company. To present this award, I would like to call our chief guest of the ceremony, Mr. Rudra Khanna. He is a man who doesn't need an introduction, as we all know who he is. So, ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for Mr. Rudra Khanna...."

As Rudra appeared on stage from backstage, Ruhi froze in her seat. She didn't think this would happen. She looked at Abhay, who was cheering for her along with the Raizada's and the Singhania's. She wished to run away! She wasn't prepared for something like this.

"Dada! Mere haar ek phela aapse he shuru hoga. Dekhna ek din aap mujhe kudh award doge meri success ka" a thirteen year old Ruhi told to a eighteenth year old Rudra.

Rudra kisses her forehead, "And that day I will be the most lucky and happy person present on the earth."

"Aur Proud nhi!" Ruhi asked pouted.

Rudra chuckled, "Vo toh mein aapni baachi prr phele se hu. Haa uss din shayad aur zayda proud feel karunga."

The words echoed in her mind making her eyes filled up. She looked at Abhay and shook her head as her name got announced...

Abhay walked towards her and cupped her face, "Aaj tk tere Bhaiyu ne tujhse kuch nhi maaga....aaj maang raha hu baacha. Don't run away from your loved ones, tujhe taklif mai dekh krr mujhe bhi taklif hoti hai. Tera haar ek phela tere Dada se shuru hota hai na Ruhi....so do as you promised yourself. Go!" He nugged her gently.

As camera flashed Ruhi made her way towards the stage. Her Bhaiyu was right, she ran a lot from her problems and for today, for once she let her past fade away, for once she let her mind forget the way she behaved with her Dada, as she passed her family on the way towards the stage, for once she ignored the stares her Father and grandmother was giving her. Her eyes were stuck only at one person....her Dada! The love, pride and warmth filled in Rudra's eyes gave her enough courage to step on the stage!

Rudra handed over the Award in her hands and appalued for her, she could feel the proud in her applause itself and she gently took it the trophy, and creased the name engraved on it and looked at Rudra for a mere second and lowered her gaze, she wished the situation was different, she wished the past was different so she would have done something she never did, She would said something she never said...but her guilt was way too much big and held her back from doing the right thing. She again creased the name on the trophy her first dream she achieved today, she was never intrested in trophies but it was special because...her Dada gave it to her!

As camera started to flash to catch the moment her demor changed, she suddenly turned into a scared 13 year old Ruhi who was standing on the stage after winning in a cultural painting fest, too shy, too scared to face the people's around her. She tried to look up but again looked down as flashed and questioned asked, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath to clam herself down, but soon the a hush fell in the hall and flashes to decreased simultaneously, Ruhi opened her eyes and looked up only to meet with Rudra's brown orbs, as he stood in front of her shielding her!

"Take a deep breath and face the world with your head held high. Your enemies are watching you, you don't want them to know your weakness!" Rudra said straight looking into her eyes, in his gentle yet firm tone. Ruhi did as he guided and nodded, Rudra moved away from her front to let her face the cameras and the world!

"Few words Miss. Ruhi.!"
"How does it feel Miss. Khanna, to have your brother present the award to you?"
"What does your company name mean?"
"How does feel to achieve the same award for the second time in a row?"
"In such a young age you became the biggest influential for the youngsters, who is your inspiration Miss. Khanna?"

The questions were asked and she just stared at them blankly letting them bark for few minutes,

"Once you guys are done let me know guys!" Ruhi stated simply gaining attention with her cold voice. Soon everyone stopped understanding the meaning behind her words.

Ruhi signed, "One someone told me 'Anything is possible if we have the courage to dream big and work hard to achieve our goals'" she glanced at Rudra who looked at her stratled, Ruhi gazed back towards the camera, "I have many people around me, My Bhaiyu, my friends, my brothers in way amazing people's who stood by me like a rock providing me there unwavering support. Thanks to all of them because of them I am here. Love you guys! Okay that's too cliche and I am feeling cringey..." She joked to distract them from getting emotional and successfully everyone chuckled, "I started my Company 'ARRYA Industries' as a simple idea and today I am proud that it's one of the best leading fashion company in India. To keep it short, I believe that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, regardless of their background or circumstances. Just work hard and give it your all and one can take what's meant for you. Thank you!" Saying she stepped down the stage with Rudra following behind as the hall filled with loud applause.

Rudra looked at Ruhi who was attacked by Ayan by his bear hug. He was more surprised when she hugged him back which he didn't expected. He smiled and looked at Ruhi, there gaze met and she looked away. Rudra sighed, thinking that her avoidance still stemmed from her anger towards him, while Ruhi looked away feeling guilty, unable to meet his eyes. Both of them had different perspectives and thoughts, yet instead of communicating, they were both being stubborn souls and choosing to ignore each other!

Your take on Abhay's plan?

Abhay and friends?

Ruhi and friends?

Rudra and Ruhi moment?

Target: 70+ In line comments!

Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 36.2K 20
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...
256K 16.2K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
200K 14.2K 44
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, 28 years old multi-billionaire arrogant businessman. He hardly cares about others and doesn't give a damn about them. He onl...
28.8K 2.9K 11
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...